• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Basically his awesome growths saved him, basically what makes all units in weak classes great.
indeed~ :yum:
If I had a thunder lance, will you let it slide? :v
....yes, yes i will actually, completely

thunder lance, short spear, steel lance, heal staff, physic

sounds like a good load out to me for a falcon knight
maybe swap out steel with iron if were still playing on constitution ranks for something easier handle and eliminating
I can still put holes in him, with my new armour piercing rounds. Fresh out of the armoury. :v
if ya want, but i pretty much completely destroyed his pride and his ego

at this point it'll be just like shooting a puppy
Welp, since you did it there, clearly means your not worried about zombification. :v

Or it just proves the spite love he has for you, let's him keep coming back. Or you keep doing so much damage to him, its become a case of being to impossible to tell when he's just been knocked out, or is turning into a undead creature of the night. :v
oh no hes not a zombie

hes just really really stubborn

either that or all the caffeine makes him revive himself

but basically konnies invincible to stupid levels
I'm not delaying anything, I'm sinking them all while their still in port. :v
good luck with that :V
Well, that is why he had it made. :v
indeed
Yes, ****posting does help destress, plus Uni beat downs are strangely cathartic. :v
can second that~ ^-^

well still if ya need something ya have your neighborhood katt for help -3-

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Hey guys, let's say Soul Calibur VI was announced for Switch and Chrom was to be the guest character in it, how hyped would you be?

Obviously, we all know this would be Opossum Opossum reaction. :p

honestly pretty damn cool

no link levels of cool back in 2

but still

though pretty sure marth would get in, or ike, someone more series mainstay or fitting
This icon was a good decision but one question. Is it clean or blurry?
it doesn't look blurry, but the sqrunched pixels certainly don't help that faces expression :V

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Since the themes are going to go away, if I remember correctly, decided to go for a theme one last time before it cahnes.

RIP all the old stuff.
:250:
Damn that theme was hard to look at lol.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Ike would be better,
Yeah, but why have Ike, when we can have Chrom instead and hype up Opo? :v

....yes, yes i will actually, completely

thunder lance, short spear, steel lance, heal staff, physic

sounds like a good load out to me for a falcon knight
maybe swap out steel with iron if were still playing on constitution ranks for something easier handle and eliminating
Yep, gladly change steel out for Iron. :v

if ya want, but i pretty much completely destroyed his pride and his ego

at this point it'll be just like shooting a puppy
Eh, he'll be back to normal by the morning, I guess I can wait. :v

oh no hes not a zombie

hes just really really stubborn

but basically konnies invincible to stupid levels
So basically his coffee is the elixir of life. You should try drinking it then. :v

good luck with that :V
I've already sunk 20 of them. 200+ to go. :v

but still

though pretty sure marth would get in, or ike, someone more series mainstay or fitting
See the problem with Marth is the weapon he uses, the rapier is taken in SC. And well Chrom is from the game that exploded FE's popularity, so I think he;d draw more fans in.

*Last edited 7 minutes ago*
I have no idea what you talking about. *Whistles innocently*

Starlight_Lily

Since the themes are going to go away, if I remember correctly, decided to go for a theme one last time before it cahnes.

RIP all the old stuff.
:250:
There's a classic Zeb~ typo. We really need an extension that makes all posts have Zeb~ style typos for the site. :v

Nope, definitely no idea what your talking about, definitely nothing to do with me editing my post, more then 7 minutes ago. :v *Continues to whistle innocently, while eyes dart back and forth *

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
*Continues to whistle innocently, while eyes dart back and forth *
:mad:

but still

Yeah Link being in SC2 was the only reason my brother bought the game way back in the day lol.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

It just sunk in that E3 is this month and I hyped so hard a GIF came out.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Less than two weeks now! I'm just glad that, between work and a large backlog, I'll have plenty of things to keep me busy until then.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't what you are talking about, I clearly put Chrom there, not Chrome. :v

Why wouldn't a fighting game not have online? Seems a bit counter productive.
I have no problem with the online and there is online in SCIV and V. But in Soul Calibur II & III, you had all of these game modes and all these things you could do. In Soul Calibur IV and V, besides online and Versus, you only had a couple other things you could actually do offline. It's insulting.
-In Soul Calibur II, you had Arcade, Time Attack, Team Battle, Survival Mode, Extra versions of all of the mentioned modes that allowed you to use Weapons with varying special abilities, Weapon Master Mode that was practically a story mode, and once you beat it, you could go back and do even more challenging missions on the past levels of WMM.

-In Soul Calibur III, you had Tales of Souls, a story Arcade mode that allowed you to choose multiple paths and see multiple endings, you had Character Creation and Chronicles of the Sword involving your created character, you had a Tournament Mode, a Quick-play mode and a Mission Mode that allowed you to do 10 varying missions, each with 3 difficulties and once again weapons with varying special abilities.

-In Soul Calibur IV, besides Online and Versus, you had Character Creation(which got severely downgraded), Tower of Lost Souls, which is a Mission/gauntlet like mode with no story compared to Weapon Master Mode and Chronicles of the Sword and became obsolete once you beat it, and a straightforward Arcade mode with one ending. That's all. Not even any weapons with varying abilities. It didn't help that the gameplay was so frickin' slow.

-In Soul Calibur V, besides Online and Versus, you had an Arcade Mode with no story endings, a Story Mode that becomes obsolete once you beat it, Character creation(which was much much better than SCIV and almost on-par with SCIII's CC), and a false "Online" mode that allows you to fight against characters the developers made as well as supped-up versions of the characters in the game, but also became obsolete once you beat them all. That's all. Once again, no weapon powers.
It's sad cause the gameplay was actually good and nicely paced and much better than SCIV, but that didn't help it when there was next to no options to do.

Seriously, one of the greatest things about Soul Calibur II & III was how much there was to do and how much replayability it offered with any of the things you could do. In Soul Calibur IV & V, there was next to nothing to do because once you did them, the only "replayability" you got left were "Versus", "Online" and a Character Creation, where in SCIV, CC really sucked and in SCV, CC was much better, but still not enough to absorb your time when there's nothing to do with your characters.

See why I'm hesitant about Soul Calibur VI? I may be interested, but that will fall apart if there's once again next to nothing to do.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yep, gladly change steel out for Iron. :v
gotcha~
Eh, he'll be back to normal by the morning, I guess I can wait. :v
sounds for the best
So basically his coffee is the elixir of life. You should try drinking it then. :v
pretty much :V

and eh have just can't stand the taste, its all bitter and black and ya

he home makes his brews
I've already sunk 20 of them. 200+ to go. :v
really only delaying the invetible :V
See the problem with Marth is the weapon he uses, the rapier is taken in SC. And well Chrom is from the game that exploded FE's popularity, so I think he;d draw more fans in.
eh, not really that much of a problem to be honest, theres been duplicate weapon users before in the series, and there is also siegfried and nightmare both using those big ass swords

and if you wanna go with that logic lucina is more or less the potent chioce, her own populaity is much higher than chroms, also uses marths design and style, and came from the same game that exploded FE popularity
[/QUOTE]

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright Red you ain't that tired keep it together long enough to type.

Red is a champion.

D'aww.

Appreciate it.

I wish I went F!Grima team to have my F!Corrin eternally kek on those Ike and L!Ike only squads :V
I'm a simple man, I hear dragons nomming up Ike squads and I approve the message.

On an unrelated notes I really want to build a Micaiah now just so I can pair her up with Bike, Like, and Ike and title it Mic and Ikes.

Different kind of ship.

But you can still ship these ships if you want ships in your ships.
Yo dawg I heard you liked ships.

Based on current consumption can confirm this to vastly lesser degree.

I dig it.

Is a little weird not seeing irises till the final frame but I dig it.

Pinch of salt.

Go too far on it and it'll taste like Poseidon's low-hanging trident but now that I've got a handle on the proportions I swear by it.

We're talking a couple grains of salt here tops, but it cuts the bitterness. Only way I can drink coffee black.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Not as bad as the time I got bodied by an FG Ganon tho i'm willing to bet. :)
I think it might be. It was 2-3 though so I didn’t get totally bodied but my 2 wins were mostly cause that guy ****ed up.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I see red's finally living up to his name... technically
What are you talking about? He's used an avatar where he's covered in red feathers before, I'm just literally the only one that can even tell they're feathers other than him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What are you talking about? He's used an avatar where he's covered in red feathers before, I'm just literally the only one that can even tell they're feathers other than him.
He’s never had a raven avatar though.

Starlight_Lily

Uh oh. I think I'm about to make Ura hulk out. :v

I have no problem with the online and there is online in SCIV and V. But in Soul Calibur II & III, you had all of these game modes and all these things you could do. In Soul Calibur IV and V, besides online and Versus, you only had a couple other things you could actually do offline. It's insulting.
-In Soul Calibur II, you had Arcade, Time Attack, Team Battle, Survival Mode, Extra versions of all of the mentioned modes that allowed you to use Weapons with varying special abilities, Weapon Master Mode that was practically a story mode, and once you beat it, you could go back and do even more challenging missions on the past levels of WMM.

-In Soul Calibur III, you had Tales of Souls, a story Arcade mode that allowed you to choose multiple paths and see multiple endings, you had Character Creation and Chronicles of the Sword involving your created character, you had a Tournament Mode, a Quick-play mode and a Mission Mode that allowed you to do 10 varying missions, each with 3 difficulties and once again weapons with varying special abilities.

-In Soul Calibur IV, besides Online and Versus, you had Character Creation(which got severely downgraded), Tower of Lost Souls, which is a Mission/gauntlet like mode with no story compared to Weapon Master Mode and Chronicles of the Sword and became obsolete once you beat it, and a straightforward Arcade mode with one ending. That's all. Not even any weapons with varying abilities. It didn't help that the gameplay was so frickin' slow.

-In Soul Calibur V, besides Online and Versus, you had an Arcade Mode with no story endings, a Story Mode that becomes obsolete once you beat it, Character creation(which was much much better than SCIV and almost on-par with SCIII's CC), and a false "Online" mode that allows you to fight against characters the developers made as well as supped-up versions of the characters in the game, but also became obsolete once you beat them all. That's all. Once again, no weapon powers.
It's sad cause the gameplay was actually good and nicely paced and much better than SCIV, but that didn't help it when there was next to no options to do.

Seriously, one of the greatest things about Soul Calibur II & III was how much there was to do and how much replayability it offered with any of the things you could do. In Soul Calibur IV & V, there was next to nothing to do because once you did them, the only "replayability" you got left were "Versus", "Online" and a Character Creation, where in SCIV, CC really sucked and in SCV, CC was much better, but still not enough to absorb your time when there's nothing to do with your characters.

See why I'm hesitant about Soul Calibur VI? I may be interested, but that will fall apart if there's once again next to nothing to do.
That's actually some really good points. All legit criticism for IV and V. Well, here's hoping it more like II&III then IV and V then.

he home makes his brews
Well, I guess he's already taken measure to make you don't benefit from them, then. :v

really only delaying the invetible :V
Not delaying, preventing. Already taken down 500+ now. I'm watching them sink and burn as we speak. :V

eh, not really that much of a problem to be honest, theres been duplicate weapon users before in the series, and there is also siegfried and nightmare both using those big *** swords

and if you wanna go with that logic lucina is more or less the potent chioce, her own populaity is much higher than chroms, also uses marths design and style, and came from the same game that exploded FE popularity
Okay, I admit it, I just said Chrom so we could all see a hyped up Opo. :v

I'd be cool with any FE lord at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
hm, not sure how to fix thst Tbh

Is it all scrunched up now oor?
i have no clue either on how to help ya out :/

its a lot better now, eyes still a bit messed up
Alright Red you ain't that tired keep it together long enough to type.
red dude, if your tired sleep

seriously :V its betterr off that way if ya get some sleep
Based on current consumption can confirm this to vastly lesser degree.
huh, so drinking 7-17 cups of coffee a day = lessor potions of revivification

guys i think we just discovered alchemy
Pinch of salt.

Go too far on it and it'll taste like Poseidon's low-hanging trident but now that I've got a handle on the proportions I swear by it.

We're talking a couple grains of salt here tops, but it cuts the bitterness. Only way I can drink coffee black.
eh....konnie just uses specific brands and beans to make his brews specifically in his own ways of different roosts

and i'll pass, i hate the taste and i don't wanna drink :V

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
A fact for which I first of all appreciate you greatly and which second of all thoroughly explains the filename.
avi_shoddyfeatherpasting.png

He’s never had a raven avatar though.
I mean I have but not here.

Nor do I feel the urge to dredge up my high school tripe.

Not even the one from Teen Titans?
...you know I never considered that before but now that you mention...

red dude, if your tired sleep

seriously :V its betterr off that way if ya get some sleep
First I make it to shift login.

Then I sleep.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well, I guess he's already taken measure to make you don't benefit from them, then. :v
Not delaying, preventing. Already taken down 500+ now. I'm watching them sink and burn as we speak. :V
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :V
Okay, I admit it, I just said Chrom so we could all see a hyped up Opo. :v

I'd be cool with any FE lord at the end of the day.
well hey for what its worth, its not wrong, chrom does have a legit possibility, not the only possiblity but he is also rather possible quite well

and seconded~

Starlight_Lily

Just means, you'll have to make your own version then, no short cuts for this one.. :v

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :V
Nope, its working, over 5000 of those ships are up in flames, and sinking into the ocean. :v

well hey for what its worth, its not wrong, chrom does have a legit possibility, not the only possiblity but he is also rather possible quite well

and seconded~
Also, I feel Chrom deserves to me in a fighting game, after being rejected from Smash.

Not even that one!
I demand you rectify this immediately redfeatherraven redfeatherraven .

And I swear if you turn this into a innuendo...

URA SMASH PUNY LILY!!! :mad:
But I'm not puny, I'm running away. :v

Also Hulk Ura, 10x percent better then Dark ura. :v

Crap, I have the bloody infomercials that played on the radio stuck in my head. Seriously, get them out, it is driving me up the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom