• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
[Insert lenny face here]

Water is wet.

Have you, like, not watched a single E3?
That was the point of my post lmao
Sora is one of my most wanted for Smash, but I absolutely don't think Donald and Goofy are gonna be incorporated if he made it in.

Sora appeared in World of Final Fantasy, and more recently in Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (alongside Riku, a bunch of Heartless bosses and Destiny Islands, as well as the KH outfits for FF characters). In both cases, they completely kept any extended Disney representation out, except for the Mickey Mouse keychain on the Kingdom Key.

If Sora were to appear in Smash, they would similarly keep Disney references out of it. His Final Smash would most likely be Ragnarok if they base him off of KH1, Final Form if they base him off of KH2, or an Attraction Flow Ride if they base him off of KH3.
Oh I really don’t think Disney would allow it. But if anyone can pull it off it have to be Sakurai. Plus Disney once planned a fighting game and now way would they have kept those two out of it. Regardless I still think Sora deserves a spot

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Cancel FE Switch?

I'm out.
I mean i'm not advocating for that to happen but the moment Intelligent Systems see's Kantai Collection, they're not going to want to do anything other than AW. ;)

Ivander

Smash Legend
We just gotta show Intelligent Systems Kantai Collection and they'll scrap development of FE Switch to make that game. :)
Maybe, had they already not seen Touken Ranbu. Once they saw that, they stayed on course with FE Switch.

Doesn't help that Kantai Collection has apparently been declining in popularity.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Don't really have E3 predictions since I made an BINGO card eons ago.

I'll repost said card once E3 is closer (even though nothing has changed since the last I time I show everyone it).

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Maybe, had they already not seen Touken Ranbu. Once they saw that, they stayed on course with FE Switch.

Doesn't help that Kantai Collection has apparently been declining in popularity.
For realsies though...

IDK how Advance Wars will look like if it ever came back.

Days of Ruin was already on the path to husbandos/waifus (see Gage/Lin lol). Then again that game was pretty much "lets make Advance Wars everything it's not" so IDK.

Personally, I want the series to return to AW1's artstyle that looked amazing and aged so gracefully. Was like one foot in the door anime and the other foot cartoon.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
The student will always surpass the master.
goddamn whippersnapper I’m still relevant

Microsoft:
  • 3 new Xbox models are revealed: The Xbox One XS, Xbox 10, and Xbox One X: “Box X” 1.
  • New Windows 10 update that unleashes a plague of locusts if you try to play ReCore
  • A new IP is revealed. It’s an FPS where you massacre vaguely Arabic people while sad patriotic music plays. Critics praise it for its thematic depth, but gamers criticize it because there’s a girl on your team
Sony:
  • An executive appears onstage. The lights dim. He asks the audience, in a hushed whisper, “video games are fun... but could they be ART?” The audience gasps, then bursts into thunderous applause.
  • New IP where you scale giant sad gunmen made of stone and listen to NPCs critique you for committing violence the game forces you into
Devolver Digital:
  • New game announced: Bloody **** Fencing. (It’s a game where you fence with ***** and there’s blood everywhere)
PC Gaming Show:
  • lol
Nintendo:
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his shirt.
  • Kimishima appears onstage, but the moment he opens his mouth he’s pulled offstage with a vaudeville hook.
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his pants.
  • Fire Emblem: Destiny announced. It’s a slice of life visual novel with no fantasy elements
  • (I don’t know if there’s already a game called Fire Emblem Destiny and I don’t feel like checking)
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his underpants.
  • The reanimated corpse of Satoru Iwata appears onstage. He says “hey, gamers. We have a philosophy at Nintendo. The only thing a video game should be is fun. Gamer. Also each hour of game play should cost no more than one dollar. I am gamer.” The audience is moved to tears.
  • Reggie Fils-Amie is in my room.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not that I mind, but does anyone know why he have the Bubble Bobble/Bust-A-Move guy on our posts now?

In other news, Comcast is still in the running for the Fox buyout. I don't think they made their second bid yet, but Disney could always make a second one themselves.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hang on, why the heck is that Puzzle Bubble dude with the mustache in my post, I didn't do that.

Das spoopy

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
smh Gen V PANDERING to Genwunners with the world tournament series.

And what the heck is this? Another Pikachu clone!? UGH PANDERING.

Making the most of the one week ResetERA ban, are we? :troll: :troll: :troll:

Granted, I don't like the idea of the Let's Go games for several reasons but I don't really give a flip about the "pandering" people have been running around like headless chickens about with Gens 6-7. Got better weak points to follow up with than overcompensating. I just want my personally beloved newer gen Pokemon, if the old gen Pokemon and regions are given candy then that in itself isn't a problem.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Getting?

It's been here a while now.

View attachment 146396
Well, that explains why you're better then Uni then. :v

Watch yourself kiddo before the lesbian icon Thor smites your ***
Wait, Female Thor is gay? Cool. Still not buying her comic, I have enough **** to buy with Video-games, Tabletop RPGS and Anime/Manga fandoms I'm in. And with this, you can tell, I've doomed myself to forever be a giant nerd. :v

Can confirm.

Not straight.
Neither am I.

My sexuality is refuses to take part in any kind of relationship, cause didn't like what they saw, but will gladly read stories about 2 girls in a happy relationship.

Yes its a mouthful, but it gets my point across if anyone ever tried to ask me out. :v

It’s part of a balanced breakfast. Does your body good.

That’s the other unwritten rule. All PB is mine. All of it.

And don’t ever, under any circumstance, drop the soap.
What about the jar on Warchamp's desk? :v

Also, I never dropped soap, I've dropped pennies before. :v

Apparently its national doughnut day. Because everyday now has some made up thing.
Most be a think for Cops to try and get free donuts. yay stereotypes. :V

Smash alt please.

smh Gen V PANDERING to Genwunners with the world tournament series.

And what the heck is this? Another Pikachu clone!? UGH PANDERING.

Yeah, no sorry, that doesn't work, cause the PWC happened in the sequel, after Unova had established itself, so it it a cool reference, and not pandering.

Gwen stop you're not allowed to have good fashion sense
I thought she would be the world's most fashionable Kamen Rider, only less fashionable the world's most fashionabley Precure, which would be me. :v

Did one better.

I didn't just fodder Chrom.

I fed him to Grima.

We all getting NZ crushes now?

Something something summer of love?
I'll never crush on anyone here. Though I'll gladly crush Shishœ under a boulder if ever calls me a tsundere again. :v

balanced them to hard really
Still made Camus really useful though. :v

most cases :V just pegasus aren't magical, except the dark fliers which only popped up in awakening
Pegasus are magical creatures though, so I'd be fine. :v

indeed :V
plus flying advantage too, i believe in olden fire emblem fliers got a natural +10 avoid for flying period, i think
Plus, Canto skill, means I can move out his range. :V

no problem there, if it isn't your genre there then it just isn't

though just saying for particular bad genres theres still good one in it, i hate mecha animes a lot, yet theres still a few which are my all time favorites
True, I don't like mecha, but I still watch Zoids, and one other Mecha anime that had 3 female main characters, cause one is nostalgic to me, and the other is just one I found to be really good.

Oh and it had yuri subtext, so you can figure the rest out. :v

sure~ lets give the soon to be birthday boy some prebirthday beatings~ :troll:
Yes, sounds like a great plan. Just let me find some new type of bullets, that will make Uni easier to light up. :troll:

usual spot wat?
.....have....have you've been stalking me? >->
The spot where we always bury Uni, before he comes back. The black 10 miles from your house, hidden in the deep part of the Nevermore forest. :v

-shrugs- ship happens :V
They may happen, but anyone tries to ship with anyone, I will not hesitate to shoot, then throw a boulder on top of them for good measure.

Prae protecc.

Prae defend.

But most importantly.

Prae a frend.
Don't you mean propec. :v

...hos...pi...tal...

Right so usual resurrection spot then. :v

Please continue.

Only if its Xenoblade X2 though.

I'm sold, when do we start?

Drop 10 points from the ego, and I'm in. :v

goddamn whippersnapper I’m still relevant

Microsoft:
  • 3 new Xbox models are revealed: The Xbox One XS, Xbox 10, and Xbox One X: “Box X” 1.
  • New Windows 10 update that unleashes a plague of locusts if you try to play ReCore
  • A new IP is revealed. It’s an FPS where you massacre vaguely Arabic people while sad patriotic music plays. Critics praise it for its thematic depth, but gamers criticize it because there’s a girl on your team
Sony:
  • An executive appears onstage. The lights dim. He asks the audience, in a hushed whisper, “video games are fun... but could they be ART?” The audience gasps, then bursts into thunderous applause.
  • New IP where you scale giant sad gunmen made of stone and listen to NPCs critique you for committing violence the game forces you into
Devolver Digital:
  • New game announced: Bloody **** Fencing. (It’s a game where you fence with ***** and there’s blood everywhere)
PC Gaming Show:
  • lol
Nintendo:
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his shirt.
  • Kimishima appears onstage, but the moment he opens his mouth he’s pulled offstage with a vaudeville hook.
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his pants.
  • Fire Emblem: Destiny announced. It’s a slice of life visual novel with no fantasy elements
  • (I don’t know if there’s already a game called Fire Emblem Destiny and I don’t feel like checking)
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his underpants.
  • The reanimated corpse of Satoru Iwata appears onstage. He says “hey, gamers. We have a philosophy at Nintendo. The only thing a video game should be is fun. Gamer. Also each hour of game play should cost no more than one dollar. I am gamer.” The audience is moved to tears.
  • Reggie Fils-Amie is in my room.
Why didn't you invite Reggie Fils-Anime to your room as well? :v

Edit: Spoilered cause its longer then usual. Guess I needed to ****post to destress from work. Cause of all the maths and leveling up social skills with non-nerds I was interacting with.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK first off, happy bethday, praline praline .

Second off, what the heck is with the random Bubble Bobble dragons on random posts who hath done this

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*clicks Inspect Element on moustachioed reptile even though I know I won't be able to understand the result*

...I didn't even know we HAD BBcode to assign images to the bottom left of a post.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
why does my post have the bubble bobble dragon

*clicks Inspect Element on moustachioed reptile even though I know I won't be able to understand the result*

...I didn't even know we HAD BBcode to assign images to the bottom left of a post.
Id love to know how to do that so I could abuse- I mean, have fun with it

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Happy Birthday Praline!

Man, Xurkitree is just adorable.

View attachment 146623

I'm gonna miss the Ultra Beasts.

I personally hope they revisit the concept sometime in the future. A lot of the UBs had pretty neat origins and concepts, and design-wise they're pretty unique overall due to GF taking a different direction with their designs and concepts. Xurkitree in particular is just a fun design due to how it incorporates power lines, circuitry, and even elements of trees into its design.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well, that explains why you're better then Uni then. :v

Wait, Female Thor is gay? Cool. Still not buying her comic, I have enough **** to buy with Video-games, Tabletop RPGS and Anime/Manga fandoms I'm in. And with this, you can tell, I've doomed myself to forever be a giant nerd. :v

Neither am I.

My sexuality is refuses to take part in any kind of relationship, cause didn't like what they saw, but will gladly read stories about 2 girls in a happy relationship.

Yes its a mouthful, but it gets my point across if anyone ever tried to ask me out. :v

What about the jar on Warchamp's desk? :v

Also, I never dropped soap, I've dropped pennies before. :v

Most be a think for Cops to try and get free donuts. yay stereotypes. :V

Smash alt please.

Yeah, no sorry, that doesn't work, cause the PWC happened in the sequel, after Unova had established itself, so it it a cool reference, and not pandering.

I thought she would be the world's most fashionable Kamen Rider, only less fashionable the world's most fashionabley Precure, which would be me. :v

I'll never crush on anyone here. Though I'll gladly crush Shishœ under a boulder if ever calls me a tsundere again. :v

Still made Camus really useful though. :v

Pegasus are magical creatures though, so I'd be fine. :v

Plus, Canto skill, means I can move out his range. :V

True, I don't like mecha, but I still watch Zoids, and one other Mecha anime that had 3 female main characters, cause one is nostalgic to me, and the other is just one I found to be really good.

Oh and it had yuri subtext, so you can figure the rest out. :v

Yes, sounds like a great plan. Just let me find some new type of bullets, that will make Uni easier to light up. :troll:

The spot where we always bury Uni, before he comes back. The black 10 miles from your house, hidden in the deep part of the Nevermore forest. :v

They may happen, but anyone tries to ship with anyone, I will not hesitate to shoot, then throw a boulder on top of them for good measure.

Don't you mean propec. :v

Right so usual resurrection spot then. :v

Only if its Xenoblade X2 though.

Drop 10 points from the ego, and I'm in. :v

Why didn't you invite Reggie Fils-Anime to your room as well? :v

Edit: Spoilered cause its longer then usual. Guess I needed to ****post to destress from work. Cause of all the maths and leveling up social skills with non-nerds I was interacting with.
No, lesbians just love Chris Hemsworth's performance as Thor as he's the kind of guy who'd mistakenly hit on them and when corrected go "Great! I love women too! Come! We shall grab drinks for girls we wish to ask out!"

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't know what in the Bubbledy Bobbledy **** is going on, but I'd like to draw attention to that mustache.

Clearly Bub's been possessed by the spirit of Snidely Whiplash, desperate to claw back from the depths of hell back to relevance.

And choosing an ironic vessel for the task.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
We just gotta show Intelligent Systems Kantai Collection and they'll scrap development of FE Switch to make that game. :)

They alreayd saw Kancolle, that's why they made FEH

:p
Huh. Interesting.

out-competed by other ship gachas?

Ivander

Smash Legend
They alreayd saw Kancolle, that's why they made FEH

:p
I'm pretty sure they saw Granblue, Grand Order and Puzzle & Dragons.
Huh. Interesting.

I believe it's because it's popularity is being overtaken by Fate/Grand Order in JP. At least, I've heard something about Grand Order outselling Kancolle in a number of things, including merchandise and doujins.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hold up.

So now our ships are at the mercy of RNG?

And we could get duplicates?

And we could spend all our...NZ tokens or whatever and still not get the ship we want?

This sounds terrible.

I'm going to pull for F!Grima to cheer myself up.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Just posting so I get the cutie little green thing too
Funny how you posted and nothing is there. :v

No, lesbians just love Chris Hemsworth's performance as Thor as he's the kind of guy who'd mistakenly hit on them and when corrected go "Great! I love women too! Come! We shall grab drinks for girls we wish to ask out!"
That's awesome. I honestly think Marvel Thor would also be like that to.

And speaking of super heroes, I just know Superman would 100% wish any LGBTQ community member happy in the relationships they purse, cause Superman is that awesome.

And no none you can ever take this headcanon of mine away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom