• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So I have a dilemma.

I don't know what to do with the second Christmas Robin. Do I give Armor March to Draug? Wait for Valbar to come out and give him Tannenboom? Fodder off Brazen Attack/Speed, and if so, to whom?
I'd go for Brazen Atk/Spd, since Armour March can be gotten in the permanent summoning pool (which Brazen Atk/Spd can't yet), and while Tannenboom isn't bad, Valbar will probably come with his own new weapon or be better served with something else.

I have the same dilemma of who to give it to too. :p I was looking at units like Elincia or Soren who are probably using Desperation in their B slot. The idea is, someone else on their team takes a hit, then they can use Ardent Sacrifice to both heal the ally, and ready both Brazen Atk/Spd and Desperation, in a single turn. So I'd probably go for someone who benefits significantly from the speed and doesn't really need defensive boosts, and whose HP is in just the right place (40 or less) - in this example, Elincia will end up with 41 Spd, which, once flier buffs are added, will let her quad the vast majority of the cast. Some other good options might be anyone with Sealed Falchion, since both skills rely on the user having less than full HP (though I'd probably go for Brazen Atk/Def on the Chroms, personally).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So because I feel like it, I'm placing some bold and probably wrong predictions for Nintendo's E3.

-Animal Crossing is announced, more like an mmo. You get to visit towns at any moment by being online, but it's more of a dream suite thing so you can't physically affect a town. However there will be an area for the town owner to leave items and the visitor to leave items for others.

-Mother 3 Happens as either some type of virtual download. No F-Zero though obviously.

-Wonderful 101 gets a port and sequel announced.

-New Zelda Side Game, continues the Winder Waker style

-Let's GO reveals the mon and some surprises.

-Pikmin 4 doesn't even show up

-Odyssey does get paid DLC, extra characters and new world are: Delfino, Luigi's Mansion, and a purely underground world based on various underground levels through the years.

-Splatoon 2 gets items based on other Nintendo games, mostly Smash Bros fighters.

-Now Moving onto Smash:

-Sora is actually ******* playable. Even more, Donald and Goofy show up in his final smash.

-Ridley rumors are true finally.

-Captain Toad is playable

-Impa is in.

-Tails is the other 3rd party reveal.

-Chorus Kids show up with Ice Climbers

And that's about it for my bold and out there predictions. Just crazy things I thought of, so enjoy.

Thoughts? I doubt any of it happens but its fun to think of.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
-Animal Crossing is announced, more like an mmo. You get to visit towns at any moment by being online, but it's more of a dream suite thing so you can't physically affect a town. However there will be an area for the town owner to leave items and the visitor to leave items for others.
MMO Animal Crossing? sign me the hell up

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

You might make me blush soon if the topic of blushing and shipping keeps getting mentioned. >_>
Aight tomatometer, keep it together.

hope you didn't mind those loseing those bits in compensation
Huh.

Wonder what precedent there is for a eunuch harem protagonist?

We may be in new territory now.

D

Deleted member

E3 predictions:
-Metroid Prime 4 is taking a lot of inspiration from Hunters, including a Battle Royale mode. Collect the Baby Metroid item to turn into Ridley!
-Fire Emblem 16 is nowhere mear as cool as that Pirate-themed one from the fake leak. Additionally, it'll have FEH mechanics to ease newcomers in: to recruit new units, you'll hvae to collect Orbs and spend them for a chance to get the unit you want. Duplicates are possible.
-Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is announced and it's just a straight up hentai game.
-Local Handheld System Over 100 Years Old Just Won't Die, New Games Announced, New 32DSBDSMXXL Variation Revealed.
-Octopath Traveler gets a story trailer and ir's just really ****ing good, no joke here, it's just how it is.
-Somehow, a 4chan text leak is true and Ridley is in Smash. Scientists begin speculating we have moved into a different universe where probability is reversed.
-Bill gets his job back.
-No F-Zero
-It's dead.
-Just give up, man.
-It's ****ing dead.

-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
IF THIS HAPPENS, I'LL DIE, COME BACK TO LIFE AND DIE AGAIN!

got even better songs later on, especially a really good remix with libera me from hell with persona

but ya, follow that advice and fight it -3-
I'LL KICK THE RULES DOWN!

hope you didn't mind those loseing those bits in compensation
...hos...pi...tal...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
E3 predictions:
-Metroid Prime 4 is taking a lot of inspiration from Hunters, including a Battle Royale mode. Collect the Baby Metroid item to turn into Ridley!
-Fire Emblem 16 is nowhere mear as cool as that Pirate-themed one from the fake leak. Additionally, it'll have FEH mechanics to ease newcomers in: to recruit new units, you'll hvae to collect Orbs and spend them for a chance to get the unit you want. Duplicates are possible.
-Local Handheld System Over 100 Years Old Just Won't Die, New Games Announced, New 32DSBDSMXXL Variation Revealed.
-Octopath Traveler gets a story trailer and ir's just really ****ing good, no joke here, it's just how it is.
-Somehow, a 4chan text leak is true and Ridley is in Smash. Scientists begin speculating we have moved into a different universe where probability is reversed.
-Bill gets his job back.
-No F-Zero
-It's dead.
-Just give up, man.
-It's ****ing dead.
Not gonna lie, the first and third one sound pretty good.
:p

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Hey everyone I did some music
If you like synthwave and/or glitchy noises listen to it

D

Deleted member

third one sound pretty good
[Insert lenny face here]
E3 Predictions:
People will be dissapointed.
Water is wet.
Considering we'll get actual Smash news, this is very unlikely to happen.

Besides, Nintendo has been killing it at E3 since 2016.
Have you, like, not watched a single E3?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
E3 predictions:

• Metroid is, like, a card game or something. idk I’m not really feeling it today
  • @Shishœ that’s supposed to be MY bit

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Imagine they show Captain Falcon and everyone thinks it's a new F-Zero but then Nintendo be all like.

Oh you thought we were done with DLC?

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe now also has DLC and this time we added Captain Falcon because we know you will buy it.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Guys, I don't want to spoil anything, but I heard some video games are gonna be shown at E3.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So because I feel like it, I'm placing some bold and probably wrong predictions for Nintendo's E3.

-Mother 3 Happens as either some type of virtual download. No F-Zero though obviously.

-Wonderful 101 gets a port and sequel announced.

-New Zelda Side Game, continues the Winder Waker style

-Let's GO reveals the mon and some surprises.

-Pikmin 4 doesn't even show up

-Odyssey does get paid DLC, extra characters and new world are: Delfino, Luigi's Mansion, and a purely underground world based on various underground levels through the years.

-Splatoon 2 gets items based on other Nintendo games, mostly Smash Bros fighters.

-Now Moving onto Smash:

-Sora is actually ******* playable. Even more, Donald and Goofy show up in his final smash.

-Ridley rumors are true finally.

-Captain Toad is playable

-Impa is in.

-Tails is the other 3rd party reveal.

-Chorus Kids show up with Ice Climbers

And that's about it for my bold and out there predictions. Just crazy things I thought of, so enjoy.

Thoughts? I doubt any of it happens but its fun to think of.
Sora is one of my most wanted for Smash, but I absolutely don't think Donald and Goofy are gonna be incorporated if he made it in.

Sora appeared in World of Final Fantasy, and more recently in Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (alongside Riku, a bunch of Heartless bosses and Destiny Islands, as well as the KH outfits for FF characters). In both cases, they completely kept any extended Disney representation out, except for the Mickey Mouse keychain on the Kingdom Key.

If Sora were to appear in Smash, they would similarly keep Disney references out of it. His Final Smash would most likely be Ragnarok if they base him off of KH1, Final Form if they base him off of KH2, or an Attraction Flow Ride if they base him off of KH3.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
-No F-Zero
-It's dead.
-Just give up, man.
-It's ****ing dead.
I guess this applies to Advance Wars as well huh? :c

unless if it came back as a waifu simulator :troll:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Nah. Even then, it'll stay dead, sorry man.
The dark power of waifu's/husbando's musn't be underestimated!

Especially if people see they can ship their OC's with sexy anime girls riding a tank. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom