• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The only option is to merge all your Christmas Robins together and create a super Robin.

You kill off a Robin on my watch and I'll be out for blood. :4robinm:
Remember when you foddered Chrom.

I remember.

:)

Anywho, my candidates for Brazen Attack/Speed as of now as Marth, Caeda, and Exalted Chrom. Now to narrow it down. :p

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

I remember. :)
I don't. I've foddered him off too many times to remember specifics.

:estatic:

Anywho, my candidates for Brazen Attack/Speed as of now as Marth, Caeda, and Exalted Chrom. Now to narrow it down. :p
Personally my recommendation would be Exalted Chrom. Given that his Sealed Falchion already lends him to a Brazen playstyle, it'll fit onto him quite naturally and helps him patch up his speed into something respectable. Plus I get the feeling you like Chrom, and I always recommend prioritizing favorites.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I remember.

Caeda always Caeda, there are no other options!
:p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Opossum Opossum
Oh, and just to mention, both Caeda and Bride Caeda make good use of Desperation, if you get Bride Caeda at some point.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Powera has been making officially licensed wired Pro Controllers for the Switch for quite some time. They have a lot to choose from from series like Mario, DK, Zelda, Metroid and Splatoon.

Well, they now moving into third party territory. But who gets it first? Well...

And it launches the same day as the game's Switch release. woah

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I remember.

I'd pick Exalted Chrom since he has decent Def which gets better with horse buffs. You need a unit who can take a hit, but also won't take no damage, to proc Brazen skills. Plus the Atk/Spd buffs go well with him.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I've been trying the Mario Aces demo, and I must say, I'm having Power Tennis levels of fun. The game just feels right, I'm having a blast.

Even though there are no special attacks in the game, the special gauge gives a brand new level of strategy to the game. I found myself not using it for zone shots, and only using it for zone speed. Zone speed is super fun, even though it's mainly made for defense, I found myself using it to reach top court really fast catching the opponents by surprise. So it's both a defensive and offensive tool, and I really like it. And for how I play, breaking rackets is not something that has happened much, most of the matches end with no damaged rackets. The thing I've yet to master are the skill shots, is like pressing the lose button lol.

I've been using my favourite character Yoshi, and he feels really good. I've also tried a bit of Rosa, Mario, Bowser, Peach and Waluigi. Tomorrow I might try the rest, but Yoshi is still my favourite, he's just too cute! Currently I have a record of 22-3, won 4 tournaments, so I'm doing pretty great, don't know if I'm just good or everyone else is bad lol.

For the bad, this is only for us in Spain (I think), but the announcer is still the same from Power Tennis... Can't they get someone else to record the lines? The Toads during the finals are super annoying, but they can be turned off, so no complains there. And the worst part, the connection. Some matches have been really laggy, and it really kills the fun. If Nintendo really want me to play for the online they should make it worth, I was only getting 1 bar games, and even though it was playable, I still rather have a good online service.

So yeah, those are my first impressions of the game. The game itself it's great, my issues (apart from the internet connection) are nothing. But go try it yourselves, it's really fun and no better way to know about a game than playing it. I see myself picking it up in the summer.

And completely unrelated to the post, but happy birthday praline praline , hope you have a great day!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Powera has been making officially licensed wired Pro Controllers for the Switch for quite some time. They have a lot to choose from from series like Mario, DK, Zelda, Metroid and Splatoon.

Well, they now moving into third party territory. But who gets it first? Well...

And it launches the same day as the game's Switch release. woah
It looks nice, but I'm not sure why he the accent color wasn't orange. Using cyan would work better for Mega Man or Shovel Knight.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
afternoon guys~ and whelp its now the next day
Happy brithday praline praline ~ :DDD hope you have a wonderful day today~
I mean... you’re not wrong, but that’s an actual unwritten rule? I can’t be unstoopid?
if i can turn into a fandom geek for a second
there, follow that
Something someething balance I think. :v
balanced them to hard really
Precure use physical attacks and magic spells though, so I'd still be a Pegasus Knight. Plus Cures can fly, depending on the series. :v
most cases :V just pegasus aren't magical, except the dark fliers which only popped up in awakening
Thing is, I know I would have a high speed growth cause I'm always running from something, so Uni wouldn't be able to have the tome effects activate, cause I'd always be dodging. :v
indeed :V
plus flying advantage too, i believe in olden fire emblem fliers got a natural +10 avoid for flying period, i think
Well, like I said, I just don't find it funny, so I wouldn't watch it.
no problem there, if it isn't your genre there then it just isn't

though just saying for particular bad genres theres still good one in it, i hate mecha animes a lot, yet theres still a few which are my all time favorites
I'll add in some shoots if you let me. :v
sure~ lets give the soon to be birthday boy some prebirthday beatings~ :troll:
His body is buried in the usual spot isn't it? :v
usual spot wat?
.....have....have you've been stalking me? >->
HAPPY ****ING BIRTHDAY, PRALINE!

HERE'S YOUR GODDAMN CAKE!
D-did you eat my cake?
IT WAS ****ING DELICIOUS! :awesome:

APOLOGIZE YOU ************!

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well I don't know... I mean I love Pumpkaboo. But I don't think it's like a relationship kind of love. I just have a strong need to protect her.
Honestly, that’s quite adorable to me and feel you should be able to protect her.

Admittedly, I had a feeling it was Pumpkaboo based off your past mentions, but yeah.

praline x Pumpkaboo confirmed? :o

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well I don't know... I mean I love Pumpkaboo. But I don't think it's like a relationship kind of love. I just have a strong need to protect her.
Prae protecc.

Prae defend.

But most importantly.

Prae a frend.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Happy Birthday praline praline :V

-----

I never foddered a Chrom; I actually need to build one because Dragon Emblem is my nightmare :'V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom