• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Right now the only thing that feels like that hasn't been leaked is Super Smash Bros. (and I don't mean a 4chan/GameFaq post).

Hopefully it won't.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
There IS a really awful "My dad works at Nintendo" Smash leak that's inexplicably gaining traction. Even SourceGaming seems to be giving it the benefit of the doubt even though they're supposed to be the smart, rational voice of the fanbase. :facepalm:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If that Bayo design is real?

There IS a really awful "My dad works at Nintendo" Smash leak that's inexplicably gaining traction. Even SourceGaming seems to be giving it the benefit of the doubt even though they're supposed to be the smart, rational voice of the fanbase. :facepalm:
Which one? The Imgur Leak one? Because that one is just god awful.

Last edited:

Chrono.

If it's the DasVergen one from Faqs then jfc.

If it's the Ridley one from months ago then idek.

D

Deleted member

It's the "Heroes vs Villains" one that piggybacked off of Vergeben's.

With Mecha Porky, Geno + Mallow Tag Team, and Sora.
Can we start taking wishlists from the boards and handing them to gaming news websites as inside info? Because that's what it looks like is happening.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Doing all the voodoo magic in the world to make that leak not true. ;)
Can we start taking wishlists from the boards and handing them to gaming news websites as inside info? Because that's what it looks like is happening.
Personally, I gotta say i'm really not impressed with the supposed "leaks" this time around.

And i'm even less impressed with the community for even taking them remotely seriously.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I just realized if the Simon leak is true.

And the Bayonetta leak is true.

And the DmC5 leak is true.

This will be an E3 that has Simon Belmont, Bayonetta, and Dante all present.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
It's not a new phenomenon or anything.

Look at how easily people bought into other wishlist leaks like Miahstorm and Tower of Smash, and compare that to how hesitant people were to accept the ESRB leak. Two text-only "leaks" with ridiculous claims gained traction after getting one or two things right (Chrom not being playable in Miahstorm's case, the presence of Game & Wario and Great Fox stages in Tower of Smash's) and were still believed even after massive blunders. One leak that had a mountain of screenshot and video evidence was immediately labeled fake and, at one point, was even considered debunked for the dumbest of reasons, like "zomg two human characters have facial structures that match up!!!1111".

It's all about what the leaks themselves implicate. You can say all the crazy ridiculous crap you want, but if your roster has characters like K. Rool and Ridley on it, you're basically guaranteed more believers.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The leak says that design is an ''alternate look"

So I'm betting that's not her main default look but just a stylish alternative like Church Lady Bayonetta.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I'm disappointed in y'all.

Only one person said happy birthday to me despite mentioning it constantly yesterday...

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

Only one person said happy birthday to me despite mentioning it constantly yesterday...
Happy Belated Birthday, praline! I actually did mean to do it earlier, so I hope this is okay.

Only one more year until you're 30 either way.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I have a dilemma.

I don't know what to do with the second Christmas Robin. Do I give Armor March to Draug? Wait for Valbar to come out and give him Tannenboom? Fodder off Brazen Attack/Speed, and if so, to whom?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I have a dilemma.

I don't know what to do with the second Christmas Robin. Do I give Armor March to Draug? Wait for Valbar to come out and give him Tannenboom? Fodder off Brazen Attack/Speed, and if so, to whom?
I'd fodder off Brazen Atk/Speed, Brazen skills are amazing.

Put it on someone who's already fast and powerful but also has decent Def or Res.

Just in case it wasn't posted, there's a small clip of Spyro gameplay.

They just ****ing dropped gameplay with no build up damn.

Looks absolutely stunning. A little worried that the charge looks like it might feel low impact, but im on mobile and it's a bit early to be making that call lol
:061:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Not everyone pays attention 24/7 :p

Happy belated birthday! Time for 29 Final Smashes to be delivered :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom