• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
its only Disney princesses because it’s the Disney princess news website they go to.

As it takes place in the internet so it’s not really as game related but you never know what could pop up. There are a lot of possibilities
Let's hope Mario can finally have a significant cameo in the movie...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There are many unwritten rules in the world of Smashboards.
  1. Blame @Warchamp7
  2. Don't eat my PB or else
  3. @Hylian is not allowed to change avatars
  4. Unikorns are stoopid
  5. Don't try to outsucht @Sehnsucht
  6. redfeatherraven redfeatherraven is cool af
  7. Don't **** with Opossum Opossum 's titles (heh :troll:)
We all abide by the rules and the consensus among staff is to turn our heads the other way, smile, and pretend it isn't happening.
I blame @Warchamp7 every single day.

D

Deleted member

*literally one summoning session later*
EDIT: wait no, he's actually +Spd/-Atk goddamnit I hate IVs
There's a FEH Mafia joke to be had here somewhere
The only reason she could be considered best girl is because Americans really ****ing love yanderes for some reason. Idk how to feel about the bisexual character being a ****ing loon
I love Toga as a character because I love me some villains and the entire League of Villains(except Muscular) is incredibly valid but people who think she's waifu material are missing the whole point of her character.
Also happy Pride month for two trans men icons
View attachment 146415
View attachment 146416
Time for trans cows then
c88b7d74-36f9-459f-a4a2-6081ea594ef0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

It truly is a mystery as to why June is such a birthday filled month. Even then, I look forward to it, despite the fact that mine happens to be on the day when Smash gets truly revealed. :p
Lucky guy! You have your birthday on the same day as E3. That would necessitate you get your character of choice in Smash right? :)

Here I am wondering where's all the love for all the August reps? June is so over represented!
Well really it's like 3 straight people here. That's kinda funny that straight people are the minority.
Really? Well I guess I shouldn't make too many assumptions lol. I guess i'm like No. 4 in that list haha.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Lucky guy! You have your birthday on the same day as E3. That would necessitate you get your character of choice in Smash right? :)

Here I am wondering where's all the love for all the August reps? June is so over represented!

Really? Well I guess I shouldn't make too many assumptions lol. I guess i'm like No. 4 in that list haha.
Watch yourself kiddo before the lesbian icon Thor smites your ass

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

That I do: I have no idea how that happened, but this may be the best birthday gift I receive for the day. And well... if K. Rool, Isaac, or Rex/Pyra get announced there, then I may pass out. :p

Maybe there's more August reps hiding somewhere on here? :o

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

That I do: I have no idea how that happened, but this may be the best birthday gift I receive for the day. And well... if K. Rool, Isaac, or Rex/Pyra get announced there, then I may pass out. :p

Maybe there's more August reps hiding somewhere on here? :o
Yeah me and Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei I think are the only two August births here. Maybe there's a bit more I don't know of.
Watch yourself kiddo before the lesbian icon Thor smites your ***
He'll never take me alive! :bowser:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
its only Disney princesses because it’s the Disney princess news website they go to.

As it takes place in the internet so it’s not really as game related but you never know what could pop up. There are a lot of possibilities
Imagine if they went to the Smash Dojo website and met Smash veterans and newcomers!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
MHA was pretty cool, but I gotta wonder if that Hawks guy has some extra gimmicks to his powers, because just having wings isn't too over the top. And Endeavor seems like he has some decent strength even though he's pretty much the Human Torch.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Trying out Mario Tennis Aces. Game is fun but the online is not. Every game has had a one bar connection so far and I'm getting lag spikes that keep messing up inputs.

Had this game that went on forever because of it.

IMG_20180601_174828.jpg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If two people play can play the same character in a Mario Tennis game, they should have color swaps to avoid any slight confusion, even with the set camera angle for each player online.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

MHA was pretty cool, but I gotta wonder if that Hawks guy has some extra gimmicks to his powers, because just having wings isn't too over the top. And Endeavor seems like he has some decent strength even though he's pretty much the Human Torch.
Hawks's Quirk is either his wings as a Transformation Quirk which also comes with some added bonuses like throwing razor feathers or it's a Mutation Quirk and he has other Bird-like features like talons or peeing through his butthole.
That, or those wings are just crazy strong.

Endeavor is probably just very well-built, though not anything superhuman, physical power alongside fire makes him a total power house.

I want to see Mirko in action though.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If two people play can play the same character in a Mario Tennis game, they should have color swaps to avoid any slight confusion, even with the set camera angle for each player online.
I've heard there are more alt costumes like the Classic Mario one.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's already a mod for DBFZ that gives Vegito White hair and it looks better than SSB.

Hawks's Quirk is either his wings as a Transformation Quirk which also comes with some added bonuses like throwing razor feathers or it's a Mutation Quirk and he has other Bird-like features like talons or peeing through his butthole.
That, or those wings are just crazy strong.

Endeavor is probably just very well-built, though not anything superhuman, physical power alongside fire makes him a total power house.

I want to see Mirko in action though.
I just want to know how much being a part bird plays into his powerset, or if he can just fly. Angel from X-Men for example, I think had some semblance of super strength due to his bone density.

Speaking of Angel, what if Hawks get mutated by the villains and goes full-on Archangel? And his whole purpose was to just be a big homage?

Given what Eraserhead can do "without" super strength (like lifting some full grown adults with metal scarf thing) I wouldn't be surprised if Endeavor somehow chucked a car, then blew it up later in the series.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sooo..... I don't need to have a F!Grima to support her in the Gauntlet?

Mine is -Atk+Def lol

Still gonna use him to **** mages tho.
That is correct you don’t need her.
Imagine if they went to the Smash Dojo website and met Smash veterans and newcomers!
That be pretty fun actually. It gave me an idea though.

I hope they go to a website where they find out Ralph is in sonic and sega all star racing transformed. Then Ralph can meet himself and it be a pretty meta joke.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's already a mod for DBFZ that gives Vegito White hair and it looks better than SSB.

I just want to know how much being a part bird plays into his powerset, or if he can just fly. Angel from X-Men for example, I think had some semblance of super strength due to his bone density.

Speaking of Angel, what if Hawks get mutated by the villains and goes full-on Archangel? And his whole purpose was to just be a big homage?

Given what Eraserhead can do "without" super strength (like lifting some full grown adults with metal scarf thing) I wouldn't be surprised if Endeavor somehow chucked a car, then blew it up later in the series.
Popular theory going around is that Hawks is an Icarus analogy and he'll have his wings "burned" to humble himself up, though I guess both could work(the Quirk-strengthening and erasing bullets are both in the LoV's hands after all).
Me thinks his wings are just absurdly strong because, I mean, they are huge. If they were frail it'd be more of a detriment as it'd just make him a huge target.

And I'm pretty sure humans in the MHA are stronger by default than real life. Both Shigaraki and Stain are way faster than a human should be able without the use of any Quirks and Uraraka took several of Bakugo's explosions to the face and those were enough to light a whole area on fire back in the sludge villain incident.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Apparently its national doughnut day. Because everyday now has some made up thing.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
After the disappointment that happened last night in Fire Emblem Heroes, looks like I finally got some decent luck!

I ended up spending some more money for some additional orbs after having no luck with the new batch of free orbs that arrived with this month's quest today, and I was finally blessed with a better nature NY!Takumi! The new one has a completely neutral nature, but hey, it's much better than pulling a unit with a terrible bane. This is also the first time I ever pulled a completely neutral IV unit from an FE: Heroes summoning session.

And thus, I merged the old NY!Takumi I got yesterday with the new one I got today, and I have already started to work on him. Here's what I have so far:

I gave him Life and Death 3, Darting Blow 3, Reposition, Luna, and Threaten Speed 3. I also used one of the Legendary Robin's I have to give him Cancel Affinity 3. I could also give him Desperation, but I already spent my 20,000 feathers on one of my Hanas so that NY!Takumi would get Life and Death 3.

Thus, for the time being, I decided his skill set will be Life and Death 3, Cancel Affinity 3, and Threaten Speed 3. Life and Death will optimize his offensive potential, Cancel Affinity ensures he slaughters mages that have the weapon triangle advantage over colorless units, and Threaten Speed 3 helps optimize his speed even further.

I originally planned on pulling Gunthra to give NY!Takumi a good partner, but seeing how my luck with the Legendary Hero banner is going, I'm doubtful I'll be able to pull her at this rate. Thus, I'll have to figure out which teammates I have would work best with NY!Takumi. If I do get Gunthra, well, that makes things easier.

At the very least, I'm hoping I'll pull a good nature'd Legendary Ryoma before the Legendary Hero banner ends. I already have the Firesweep Sword+ ready for him when he arrives.

This is the only picture a Professor Layton fan needs for many reasons
It's always great to see fanart of the original Layton family. I'm really hoping we will learn more about them in Katrielle's series.

I'd love to see more of the good and reformed Descole.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Trying out Mario Tennis Aces. Game is fun but the online is not. Every game has had a one bar connection so far and I'm getting lag spikes that keep messing up inputs.

Had this game that went on forever because of it.

View attachment 146421
You EU right?
If yes, its probably because NA peeps are playing on The EU demo

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Dem new Octoling hair styles are killer (especially the afro) but I'm leaning toward the default hairstyle for girl.

Betting there's 4 more per gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom