• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
No, you have to follow the rules like everyone, sorry straight :^(
But the rules started with you, did they not?

In all serious, this isn't a official rule, is it Cyn Cyn ? :lol:

I mean, the fact it's my Birthday month should count for something, right?
-angry unikorn noises-
*hugs Legendary Ryoma, Lucina, Ike, Bride Tharja, Bride Ninian, all with non-Bad IV sets, and Li Shuwen*
God you cant just call someone a bottom like that
:061:
I did not call them one, did I?

Just that they're obviously not on top. But I didn't say they were a bottom. For all you know, they could be a middle.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
There's already a render of Proto Pichu

All the Proto Baby Pokémon look better than their final versions imo.
In all honesty, I like the final design. This design looks too much like the Baby Digimon.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
In all serious, this isn't a official rule, is it Cyn Cyn ? :lol:
There are many unwritten rules in the world of Smashboards.
  1. Blame @Warchamp7
  2. Don't eat my PB or else
  3. Hylian Hylian is not allowed to change avatars
  4. Unikorns are stoopid
  5. Don't try to outsucht @Sehnsucht
  6. redfeatherraven redfeatherraven is cool af
  7. Don't **** with Opossum Opossum 's titles (heh :troll:)
We all abide by the rules and the consensus among staff is to turn our heads the other way, smile, and pretend it isn't happening.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me: "I'll use some of my 140 orbs in the Legendary Banner and call it a day"

Also me: "If I manage to ***pull another orb I'll be able to do another hail mary attempt"

Ivander

Smash Legend
Your luck will fall flat one day :V
Well, it did earlier when I pulled that -SPD Amelia and +DEF, -ATK or SPD Bride Sanaki. But that was before the set of luck streak pulls.

That being said, if my Seasonal pulls are going to be anything like last year, I expect my luck to hit rock bottom when the Summer Banners come. I only got Gaius and Xander last year and I only got Summer Robin and Corrin when they came on the Legendary Banners. And they were literally the only 5-star pull I got on those Legendary Banners. So yeah, I'm preparing for bad luck when the Summer Banners come by.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I hope these accesories in FEH go farther then just masks and things on their head
I'm prepared for the storm if it turns out that there aren't any glasses for accessories. FEH Reddit has been on a glasses craze ever since accessories were announced, so on the off-chance that there aren't any glasses accessories, I'll be getting my popcorn bright and early.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No one trust Shisho, he thinks emos and goths are the same thing. For sone reason.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm prepared for the storm if it turns out that there aren't any glasses for accessories. FEH Reddit has been on a glasses craze ever since accessories were announced, so on the off-chance that there aren't any glasses accessories, I'll be getting my popcorn bright and early.
I will flip my lid from happiness if I could just put a pair of glasses on Niles. I will flip my table and then put it back gently is there arent glasses

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I managed to accumulate 10 orbs in Fire Emblem Heroes, so I started sniping for all the silver orbs I could find. And then, I finally got lucky:

HOLY ARCEUS, I FINALLY GOT NEW YEARS TAKUMI!!!!!!!!!! YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

You don't know how happy I was when I pulled him! The Takumi fan inside me screamed with joy!

So I immediately scrambled over the to the IV calculator to calculate Takumi's IVs, hoping he got a good nature...

...and then I learned the biggest horror: he got a bad nature... of +Res -Spd.

And just when I thought Fire Emblem Heroes finally blessed me after those 100 orbs went down the drain for nothing, my bad luck with the banner struck again.

Speed is one of the stats NY!Takumi wants to have boosted, not lowered, so I decided to spend some money to continue sniping for more silver orbs in the hopes of pulling one with a better nature. No luck with those orbs either: I got another Legendary Robin with meh IVs, so I'm just going to hold onto her for when I need a unit to inherit Cancel Affinity... assuming if it reaches that point.

Welp, looks like I'm going to have to keep sniping for more silver orbs these next few days. I want a better nature NY!Takumi by the end of this banner. Thanks goodness those new batch of monthly quests start tomorrow so that I can restock on some quick, easy free orbs.

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL this is sooooo random but I was talking about changing my avatar on discord with lib, and also talking about Cyn..and then I get tagged in a post by her saying I can't change my avatar. I'm spooked.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
LOL this is sooooo random but I was talking about changing my avatar on discord with lib, and also talking about Cyn..and then I get tagged in a post by her saying I can't change my avatar. I'm spooked.
it sounds like your haunted lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I managed to accumulate 10 orbs in Fire Emblem Heroes, so I started sniping for all the silver orbs I could find. And then, I finally got lucky:

You don't know how happy I was when I pulled him! The Takumi fan inside me screamed!

So I immediately scrambled over the to the IV calculator to calculate Takumi's IVs, hoping he got a good nature...

And just when I thought Fire Emblem Heroes finally blessed me after those 100 orbs went down the drain for nothing, my bad luck with the banner struck again.

Speed is the one stat NY!Takumi wants to have boosted, not lowered, so I decided to spend some money to continue sniping for more silver orbs. No luck with those orbs either: I got another Legendary Robin with meh IVs, so I'm just going to hold onto her for when I need a unit to inherit Cancel Affinity... assuming if it reaches that point.

Welp, looks like I'm going to have to keep sniping for more silver orbs these next few days. I want a better nature NY!Takumi by the end of this banner. Thanks goodness those new batch of monthly quests start tomorrow so that I can restock on some quick, easy free orbs.
D: Dont abandon your child, Takumi

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
D: Dont abandon your child, Takumi
Oh, of course I'm not going to throw away the NY!Takumi I just got. I'm still holding on to him just because he's Takumi, but if I get a new NY!Takumi with a much better nature, then I'll merge the old one with the new one so that I have a NY!Takumi with boosted stats.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oh, of course I'm not going to throw away the NY!Takumi I just got. I'm still holding on to him just because he's Takumi, but if I get a new NY!Takumi with a much better nature, then I'll merge the old one with the new one so that I have a NY!Takumi with boosted stats.
I honetsly dont even know whats good and whats bad on my ny takumi pff. Speaking of, I actually need to give him some attention

Ivander

Smash Legend

You don't know how happy I was when I pulled him! The Takumi fan inside me screamed with joy!

Speed is the one of the stats NY!Takumi wants to have boosted, not lowered, so I decided to spend some money to continue sniping for more silver orbs in the hopes of pulling one with a better nature. No luck with those orbs either: I got another Legendary Robin with meh IVs, so I'm just going to hold onto her for when I need a unit to inherit Cancel Affinity... assuming if it reaches that point.

I know that feel.

At the very least, not all hope is lost. RES is one of NY!Takumi's better stats and +RES gives him a respectable 30 RES. With his ATK/RES Bond, he can reach 35 RES. You can make him a decent Mage killer at least.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

I know that feel.

At the very least, not all hope is lost. RES is one of NY!Takumi's better stats and +RES gives him a respectable 30 RES. With his ATK/RES Bond, he can reach 35 RES. You can make him a decent Mage killer at least.
If I fail to pull a better nature NY!Takumi by the end of the Legendary Hero banner, then I'll make use of what I have. Yet, I would still need to find a way to get around that speed bane of his.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
This Is America has been stuck in my head since it came out and I’m worried* it may be permanent

*elated

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Opossum Opossum

I got a Hardin.

It's Res+,Speed -.

Be jealous of my mediocre Hardin.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Despite my Sigurd is -Atk he still is a blast to use, what a tank.
Top 5 fav unit for me now.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
i had to look up what que pasa meant :V

and eh, nothing bad, nothing i really should be talking about though

so just take that
Got one of those kinds of issues myself, I sympathize. Presume the specifics are nothing alike though.

Figure I still owe you from perking me up the other day. If I can be of assistance, even if it's just an ear, you let me know.

It's now officially the Gay Month™ so all straights are legally required to leave this thread.
Make me.

doesn't matter

the coolest one out of all of us is red :V

nothing else compares
True dat.
Goddamn fam. :denzel:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Got one of those kinds of issues myself, I sympathize. Presume the specifics are nothing alike though.

Figure I still owe you from perking me up the other day. If I can be of assistance, even if it's just an ear, you let me know.
really trust me its nothing big at all, just somethin bogging me down thats kinda forcing me, nothing bad, nothing wrong just how it is, appreciate but theres nothing really big there

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Make me.

Goddamn fam. :denzel:
It's just her time of the month. Nothing to be concerned about.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
really trust me its nothing big at all, just somethin bogging me down thats kinda forcing me, nothing bad, nothing wrong just how it is, appreciate but theres nothing really big there
Yes, well.

Standing offer, hear?

It's just her time of the month. Nothing to be concerned about.
Don't worry man, I guessed that one.

Ear to vent can still be useful there occasionally. Ain't mission critical or whatever, but hey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom