• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know I don't only watch Yuri right?

I also have a policy against romantic comedies, cause they have tendency to take forever for the romance to develop past the point of just the crush stage.
then you would love Monthly girls nozaki kun because the romance for the MCs is
nearly invisable. the Main dude is so oblivious that he doesnt get the hint the girl drops
and its the best thing ever

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You cant change my mind
Ya know...

I think I remember you saying you didn't like Palutena's modern design?

May I ask why? I think its really fitting of a Greek style goddess. :4palutena:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
then you would love Monthly girls nozaki kun because the romance for the MCs is
nearly invisable. the Main dude is so oblivious that he doesnt get the hint the girl drops
and its the best thing ever
I have seen stuff from it, and I didn't find them funny, simple thing is I don't find comedies that rely on misunderstandings and stuff very funny. So I'm not going to watch it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh i like her modern design. I like it a lot. . .I just prefer her classic one.
:061:

May I ask why?

EDIT: My image is RIP.

Just like Palutena's new dress.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
JUNE HYPE!!!

E3 HERE WE COME!!!

Ivander

Smash Legend
So that Lancer for the current event is good right? Bceause that was my first summon for the event. . .still waiting on Old cu. . .
The redhead Lancer? Li Shuwen? He's pretty decent and he has the niche of being the only Arts Single Target Noble Phantasm, as well as one of two Arts NP Lancers.
-His main deal is being a Crit Damager, due to having skills that increase his Crit Damage and increasing his Star Absorbtion. Two of his skills also allow him to either Ignore Invincibility or Ignore Evasion, allowing him to bypass Invincibility or Evasion when needed. To go with his Ignore Invincibility, that skill also increases his Arts damage for one turn, which basically goes hand-in-hand with his Noble Phantasm.
-He also has a skill that gives him a 1-turn Evasion, giving him some Survivibility and allowing him to dodge any NPs that aren't Status or have a "Ignore Invincibility" effect.
-His main problem comes from the fact that all of his skills last for one turn and they have not so good cooldown times, with 8 turn cooldowns at Level 1 and 6 turn cooldowns at Level 10.

Basically, Li Shuwen is by no means bad. But like most Servants, he's much better in certain team formats. He's most effective in either an Arts Team, thanks to 2 Arts cards and his Arts NP, or a Crit Team, thanks to his skills that increase his Crit Damage and Crit Star Absorption. Regardless, it's nothing good ol' Waver can't fix.

He's also decent to ascend, as he requires Dragon Fangs, Octuplet Crystals, Dragon Wings and Chaos Claws, and those are common to get in Events. Either way, Li Shuwen is a decent Servant and he will do you good with the right team.

And wait, you don't have Lancer Cu Chulainn yet? Have you been doing the Free Friend Summon everyday at least? I mean, considering he's a 3-star, it shouldn't take that long to get him.

Last edited:
The redhead Lancer? Li Shuwen? He's pretty decent and he has the niche of being the only Arts Single Target Noble Phantasm, as well as one of two Arts NP Lancers.
-His main deal is being a Crit Damager, due to having skills that increase his Crit Damage and increasing his Star Absorbtion. Two of his skills also allow him to either Ignore Invincibility or Ignore Evasion, allowing him to bypass Invincibility or Evasion when needed. To go with his Ignore Invincibility, that skill also increases his Arts damage for one turn, which basically goes hand-in-hand with his Noble Phantasm.
-He also has a skill that gives him a 1-turn Evasion, giving him some Survivibility and allowing him to dodge any NPs that aren't Status or have a "Ignore Invincibility" effect.
-His main problem comes from the fact that all of his skills last for one turn and they have not so good cooldown times, with 8 turn cooldowns at Level 1 and 6 turn cooldowns at Level 10.

Basically, Li Shuwen is by no means bad. But like most Servants, he's much better in certain team formats. He's most effective in either an Arts Team, thanks to 2 Arts cards and his Arts NP, or a Crit Team, thanks to his skills that increase his Crit Damage and Crit Star Absorption. Regardless, it's nothing good ol' Waver can't fix.

He's also decent to ascend, as he requires Dragon Fangs, Octuplet Crystals, Dragon Wings and Chaos Claws, and those are common to get in Events. Either way, Li Shuwen is a decent Servant.

And wait, you don't have Lancer Cu Chulainn yet? Have you been doing the Free Friend Summon everyday at least? I mean, considering he's a 3-star, it shouldn't take that long to get him.
I vaguely remember someone saying he was great or something. ehhh

Yeah I do free summons every day. I got a young Cu, but no old ones. Only been playing since the Accel Zero even though. And i've only done two 30 quartz summons.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Turns out The Finals started with a close match defined in OT

At least JR Smith created some meme gold by brainfarting really hard and running to the wrong side of the court.

LeWhatThe****AreYouDoing

D

Deleted member

Dab and Yandere-chan confirmed
Oh my ****ing god I can't believe they're using Todoroki's animations for Dabi

Hope this doesn't mean the other LoV don't have a chance, I want Mr. Compress and Not!Deadpool
PS: everyone should watch Monthly girls nozaki kun. Its the best thing ever
I have never watched it but I plan on doing so because of this ine scene

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Dab and Yandere-chan confirmed

Oh my ****ing god I can't believe they're using Todoroki's animations for Dabi

Hope this doesn't mean the other LoV don't have a chance, I want Mr. Compress and Not!Deadpool

I have never watched it but I plan on doing so because of this ine scene
Who are those weirdos.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Also add the heavy tomes they use, and Uni is in for a bad day. Right Uni. :p
indeed lol, especially since they usually have crap constitution

never knew why, really limits their use
Just proves that you all need to support yuri, then I might heal you:v

But being more serious, if a skill like that existed, it'd be more along the lines, get something like a 10% increase in a heal if united being healed is female.
probably ya :V
Well, I take my name from Precure, and the Magical Girls in that show are all about physical beat downs, so Pegasus Kinghts are more fitting for me. :v

And I always pick the Pegasus Knight path, cause lore wise, used to always be female, and all my persona's end up being female, no mater what.
true, still magical girl though, celrics and sages appropriately follow that, though no physical beat downs, thats the war cleric path

Difference between Dragon Knights and Pegasus Knights, was Pegasus had resistance to attack magic units and Dragon Knights couldn't take magic attacks.

Well, either way I wouldn't say no to having a staff, having to show any form of kindness to Uni or Shis is a no-no, can't go giving them any ideas. :v
pretty much, forgot the defense boost and extra attack plus weapon experience dragons get as well

so falcon knight in the end :V
Yes, but I could chip away at him, remember Pegasus Knights are fast, so he wouldn't be able to hit me, and since Dark Mages traditionally can't dodge for ****, he's not hitting me, and when he does, my resistance will just null his magic. :troll:
yes to everything but the last, like i said dark mages are all about hitting hard preawakening, and even then dark tomes usually carry crazy effects, their designed to hit hard and hit heavy, and they are "supposed" to be anti mages/sages, stats don't really crop up that way unless luck but ya, resistance isn't a factor to them

but ya everything else is accurate :V
The manga is good indeed. I was actually disappointed the anime didn't adapt the Pokemon reference from the Manga. Its the one where Tohru mentions how young children will come around and try to capture dragons to use in battles.
mhm, tiny things always get lost in adaptions :V something to grow used to especially references
Guess this means we are now contractually obligated to support Crash for Smash now, so Crashboards will be a thing. :v
guess he'll be your main cause its your post that caused it :V
Welp, just like all romantic comedies then. :v
eh...not particuarly, ya it does follow some of the tropes but does play with a lotta them, as the two main characters have endless mind games with eachother trying to out play the other, its very good and in my opinion in recent times its the queen of them, it does lose some focus after some volumes but it still keeps it original spirit somewhat, the first few volumes are still very good

still as all anime and manga, not for everyone

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'don't know for others, but for me, June have just started today.

The Hype Train is only becoming stronger.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I vaguely remember someone saying he was great or something. ehhh

Yeah I do free summons every day. I got a young Cu, but no old ones. Only been playing since the Accel Zero even though. And i've only done two 30 quartz summons.
He is decent at best if you aren't using Servants that work well together with him. In an Arts Team or Crit Team, he's fantastic. So basically,
-Arts Servants like Hans, Waver, Tamamo, Jeanne D'arc, Robin Hood, Euryale, David(somewhat), Irisviel, Emiya, Georgios, Nero, Chevalier D'eon, any Servants with a good amount of Art cards is great with Shuwen.
-As for Servants who can help him Crit, once again, Hans and Waver are good, but you can also include Star Generators like Jack the Ripper, Okita Souji, Hassan of the Cursed Arm and Gilgamesh.

So yeah, if you use him together with Servants who work well together with him, he's great. But like most Servants, if you just place him in a random team that doesn't really pair up together, he's going to be decent at best. That being said, he does have an Evasion on Demand Skill, so the fact that he can dodge NPs when needed really helps his good factor.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 I watched the second last episode of iZombie season 4. Holy **** I can only imagine how the season ends. I’m gonna watch that tomorrow though.
The ending was pretty good setup wise. I loved ravi in the episode too. The finale is pretty good story telling wise.
Was referring to the leak of Fortnite/DBFZ coming to the Switch.

I swear if Smash gets leaked now after waiting all this time for Smash news. I'm going to be so pissed.
I'm willing to bet someone has spilled the beans but no one's seen it yet.

Popular Youtubers are already hinting to be in the know of certain info and that's always a slippery slope.
I would say they probably have been told something. Weather or not it’s real is the question.

If it’s true they know five new characters for sure according to alpharad.
I think it stands a good chance of being leaked. And while that could be hype I want to have the surprise as much I want the news now, but the wait will probably be worth it.
Honestly, I expect we'll get hit with something similar this year.
Get 3 newcomers revealed in the main trailer, with a small one for a "left field pick" later on. The last gets revealed at the very start of the live tournament, as a big thing that they're also going to be playable IN THAT BUILD.
And after the tournament they reveal that they're going to launch a demo on the eshop in mere minutes
This would be a great outcome. Since we had no pre reveal outside of a teaser, o think a full blown trailer like brawls is coming. I can’t wait to see how they do it if that’s the case.

Chrono.

Turns out The Finals started with a close match defined in OT

At least JR Smith created some meme gold by brainfarting really hard and running to the wrong side of the court.

LeWhatThe****AreYouDoing
The memes are already coming.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's now officially the Gay Month™ so all straights are legally required to leave this thread.

I'm assuming you haven't been following the anime at all?

>:^(
June is the gay month?

Also which anime there’s literally 1000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom