• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Trying to play through the Street Fighter games in the 30th Anniversary collection. (well, aside from Street Fighter 1)

I don't know if it's just me, but the AI in Champion Edition is really frustrating to deal with. I was fighting Blanka (who's about my second or third fight, so pretty early on), and not only is he seeming to predict my moves, but he's immediately reversing his rolling attack after missing with it (which should be impossible, since it requires holding backwards for two seconds or more) and taking off roughly half of my life with a single throw (there doesn't seem to be a way to escape throws).

I've heard that the AI in Super Turbo is even worse, so I might skip straight to Hyper Fighting or the Alpha series.

Warming up to Lake Zurich. Don't think it's ever going to blow me awayy but im digging it.

And for you hardcore fans. . .https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/gykj8j/gorillaz-interview-2018-now-now-humility-murdoc-ace
And interview with the band. Includes lines such as
Yeah, I feel good. Sharp, like a pebble. But one that’s been sharpened
#FreeMurdoc
Okay, that is really ****ing weird.

Yeah, I want to play the Layton Phoenix Wright crossover, cause it looks really fun.
Okay first off, no idea where I got Vin Diesel from. It was actually Bruce Willis.

Enjoy
:061:

D

Deleted member

Yet another Odyssey game that isn't Shishœ's one. :p
At least tag me you damn coward
Brb, foddering off my two Chroms to Odin
Sooo another Nintendo E3 rumor popped up.

Kotaku says it's at least partially true.

EDIT: @CyberHyperPhoenix beat me to it lol.
I'll take Fortnite for my Switch, thank you very much
What the crap is this Killer Queen game?
KIRA QUEEN DAISAN NO BAKUDAN BITES ZA DUSTO

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wait, stop everything, Gorillaz has lore?
Lots.

Humanz, like very gorillaz album at this point, had a completely different sound from the rest.

Just like the Fall, I could totally get why it's offputting compared to the rest of their stuff.

Personally I ****ing loved it. Momentz is my favorite song, and songs like Carnival, Ticker Tape, Halfway to the halfway house, are some of my favorites.

But i'll be damned if I dont say I love Plastic beach and the other albums too, including the Fall
I admit, Humanz took me a few listens to get behind. Less than Plastic Beach, I think, but more than the first two albums or their B-sides. Once you accept it doesn't have the cohesion of their other albums, though - on purpose, it seems - Humanz is some phenomenal ****.

I'm right there with you on Ticker Tape, but the others (besides Halfway, which I still haven't heard - Ticker Tape was online, but I can't be arsed to swap discs for Halfway) kind of came in for me as acquired taste. I think my list would be something like Andromeda, Ticker Tape, Ascension, Strobelite, and Let Me Out in no particular order, with Saturnz Barz, Out of Body, Submission, and She's My Collar as honorable mentions.

Couple of them were slow going though. Hallelujah Money took multiple listens for me to really feel, though in hindsight I'm unsure why, and Sex Murder Party in particular took me so long coming to appreciate it felt a little like Stockholm syndrome.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I decided to download a 100% save file for Breath of the Wild so I could explore the whole game in CEMU and test performance within various areas at 4K with the frame rate unlocked, along with various enhancements in places like the enhanced reflections.

I recorded an hour of raw footage at 4K60 of me just exploring key locations in the game and such, as well as riding about on the Master Cycle Zero. I had a performance monitoring tool on during the whole thing too, so I was able to make some interesting observations based on that data. I'll talk about that in more detail when I post my video tomorrow.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
@Z25 I watched the second last episode of iZombie season 4. Holy **** I can only imagine how the season ends. I’m gonna watch that tomorrow though.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Warming up to Lake Zurich. Don't think it's ever going to blow me awayy but im digging it.

And for you hardcore fans. . .https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/gykj8j/gorillaz-interview-2018-now-now-humility-murdoc-ace
And interview with the band. Includes lines such as

#FreeMurdoc

Okay first off, no idea where I got Vin Diesel from. It was actually Bruce Willis.

Enjoy
All this did was remind I liked Gorillaz music, I really need to actually listen to more of it properly sometime.

More or less then confusing then Kingdom Hearts?

its very fun and the songs are Lit also
Should be, since Pursuit music in Ace Attorney is always hype.

When this anime airs, you guys need to frigging watch it:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Kaguya-sama is the bomb when it comes to romantic comedy!
Does it have yuri? If the answer is no, then it stays in the rejected from watching pile. :v

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Everything is leaking dammit.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Everything is leaking dammit.
You find a new leak?

Anyway, I realised something, but I don't think Bowser Jr has ever actually used his paint brush in any of his boss battles, he always piloting something instead.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You find a new leak?

Anyway, I realised something, but I don't think Bowser Jr has ever actually used his paint brush in any of his boss battles, he always piloting something instead.
Was referring to the leak of Fortnite/DBFZ coming to the Switch.

I swear if Smash gets leaked now after waiting all this time for Smash news. I'm going to be so pissed.

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Erureido @Shishœ
Just learned something very important about the Journey to the West Event and part of why it's harsh. Apparently, there are 2 Parts to the Event and when it gets to the 2nd part, all the store items from the 1st part get changed and all of the quests involving the Pork Buns and Peaches become unavailable meaning it becomes impossible to get the items that can only be gotten with the Buns and Peaches. So basically, try to farm as many of the Mats from the store that can only be gotten with the Buns and Peaches before doing the higher quests.
Luckily, if either of you did the Rashomon Event a decent amount, you should have a decent/good number of Golden Apples, especially as the Rashomon Event didn't require AP.

Oh, and the Store has refreshed, meaning you can get more Summon Tickets. Anyway, using the 5th Ticket from the Store...

I got Li Shuwen! On one of my accounts so far. But on the plus side, it's on the account that has my Tamamo and other good Arts Servants. Either way, Yay!

And while I might've used the Thor gif twice in two days in a row, it perfectly sums up my reaction getting Lucina and Shuwen.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I swear if Smash gets leaked now after waiting all this time for Smash news. I'm going to be so pissed.
DBFZ being on Switch was more a when not an if.

If Bomberman beung playable in Smash gets leaked I ain’t even mad yo

Chrono.

I'm willing to bet someone has spilled the beans but no one's seen it yet.

Popular Youtubers are already hinting to be in the know of certain info and that's always a slippery slope.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Best variation of Rock Paper scissors there is. :V

Cept, the Uni option always gets set a light by katt, or beaten into the ground with praline, so its the worst option. :troll:
well actually dued to the triangle, uni would actuallly counter me and get the advantage

buuuuuuuut....dark mages back then are usually slow and inacurate, for bulkyness and high damage and even then they usually don't have high resistance despite being magical units :p and i'm pretty sure i'll be a speed and skill variety meaning that while uni will hold the weapon advantage he probs won't hit **** unless lucky while i whittle him down, so yus i would light him on fire despite the rock paper scissors, lifes not fair :troll:

Cept, I have a skill: Heal Females only. :v

Just Kidding.
good thing ya don't have that skill

cause if ya did you wouldn't be able to heal either half, or 3/4, or 4/5s of the whole ****ing army! thats horrible for a healer @~@
But more to the point, I'd be a Pegasus Knight, and I better get a nice female mrymadon that I can S Support with.

Yes, I love Lyn/Florina that much, my character in game, needs to have a Lyn of their own. :v
...ah ya know i can see it

though ya make more sense being a healing unit then a flyer :V cleric just seems more suited, but it is yourself, one picks themselves paths and stuff -3-
Can Pegasus Knights even learn to use Light magic?

I'd probably just be throwing Short spears at Uni instead.
when it was a thing no :V

falcon knights have some history using staves but in most games their spear and swords women, only in a few games did they use staves, and before awakening their other promote made them pretty much dragon/wryven riders, with awkening they gained dark flier and after that bow pegasus

though interesting the dark flier can use tomes, though not dark magic, if their similar to the gba sages then ya they can use light magic, though were pulling on creating our own **** there :V

and lol, he can tank them though, tanky and bulky mages, and with heavier magic it'll cut through some resistance
Which by the way, you should burn Uni again. :v

Even though I've shoot Uni more, Shis just makes it more obvious that I have to shoot him. :v
eh not today, todays not a good day
Its a good show. Just remember, the only correct partner for Kana is Riko.

And are any of you surprised I would have watched this?
nope, not surprised if anyone watches it, its a good show, manga is great too
Anyhow, good lord, early morning shift is tedious. Afternoon shift tomorrow. Still first pay check received.

Style Savvy collection here I come.

Also, I can 100% confirm crashing your bike, is never fun.
evening lily~ and nice~ when i got my first paycheck it was quite awesome~ ^-^

will be getting my second one soon

also like to piont out every time i quoted you and smashboards tried to load it in my text box, it kept crashing, your long post crahsed smashboards for me trying to reply :V

Popular Youtubers are already hinting to be in the know of certain info and that's always a slippery slope.
Pretty sure that just wound up being a joke.

I think it leaking is extremely high though still

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Oh yeah i'm just waiting for the asshole Youtuber that has the clickbait title "OMG (insert character here) IS IN SMASH!!!" complete with the leaked content in the thumbnail.

Makes me even wonder how these Youtubers get this information around.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
When this anime airs, you guys need to frigging watch it:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Kaguya-sama is the bomb when it comes to romantic comedy!
katt will second this

its a really good manga, and hope the anime translates well
Does it have yuri? If the answer is no, then it stays in the rejected from watching pile. :v
if i remember correctly....no

theres a rarely yuri moment in there but its nothing actually standard to the series

i do remember one character who is a yuri girl, but shes also the sado-machoism psychotic one so ya... and i think she only literally appeared for one chapter then no more

if ya looking for yuri then theres nothing in there for ya :V

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>It already has 9.8K RTs

Guess we are getting the Feh hat for free.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
>It already has 9.8K RTs

Guess we are getting the Feh hat for free.
It’s passed 10.1 k

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

well actually dued to the triangle, uni would actuallly counter me and get the advantage

buuuuuuuut....dark mages back then are usually slow and inacurate, for bulkyness and high damage and even then they usually don't have high resistance despite being magical units :p and i'm pretty sure i'll be a speed and skill variety meaning that while uni will hold the weapon advantage he probs won't hit **** unless lucky while i whittle him down, so yus i would light him on fire despite the rock paper scissors, lifes not fair :troll:
Also add the heavy tomes they use, and Uni is in for a bad day. Right Uni. :p

good thing ya don't have that skill

cause if ya did you wouldn't be able to heal either half, or 3/4, or 4/5s of the whole ****ing army! thats horrible for a healer @~@
Just proves that you all need to support yuri, then I might heal you:v

But being more serious, if a skill like that existed, it'd be more along the lines, get something like a 10% increase in a heal if united being healed is female.

...ah ya know i can see it

though ya make more sense being a healing unit then a flyer :V cleric just seems more suited, but it is yourself, one picks themselves paths and stuff -3-
Well, I take my name from Precure, and the Magical Girls in that show are all about physical beat downs, so Pegasus Kinghts are more fitting for me. :v

And I always pick the Pegasus Knight path, cause lore wise, used to always be female, and all my persona's end up being female, no mater what.

when it was a thing no :V

falcon knights have some history using staves but in most games their spear and swords women, only in a few games did they use staves, and before awakening their other promote made them pretty much dragon/wryven riders, with awkening they gained dark flier and after that bow pegasus

though interesting the dark flier can use tomes, though not dark magic, if their similar to the gba sages then ya they can use light magic, though were pulling on creating our own **** there :V
Difference between Dragon Knights and Pegasus Knights, was Pegasus had resistance to attack magic units and Dragon Knights couldn't take magic attacks.

Well, either way I wouldn't say no to having a staff, having to show any form of kindness to Uni or Shis is a no-no, can't go giving them any ideas. :v

and lol, he can tank them though, tanky and bulky mages, and with heavier magic it'll cut through some resistance
Yes, but I could chip away at him, remember Pegasus Knights are fast, so he wouldn't be able to hit me, and since Dark Mages traditionally can't dodge for ****, he's not hitting me, and when he does, my resistance will just null his magic. :troll:

nope, not surprised if anyone watches it, its a good show, manga is great too
The manga is good indeed. I was actually disappointed the anime didn't adapt the Pokemon reference from the Manga. Its the one where Tohru mentions how young children will come around and try to capture dragons to use in battles.

evening lily~ and nice~ when i got my first paycheck it was quite awesome~ ^-^

will be getting my second one soon

also like to piont out every time i quoted you and smashboards tried to load it in my text box, it kept crashing, your long post crahsed smashboards for me trying to reply :V
Guess this means we are now contractually obligated to support Crash for Smash now, so Crashboards will be a thing. :v

katt will second this

its a really good manga, and hope the anime translates well

if i remember correctly....no

theres a rarely yuri moment in there but its nothing actually standard to the series

i do remember one character who is a yuri girl, but shes also the sado-machoism psychotic one so ya... and i think she only literally appeared for one chapter then no more

if ya looking for yuri then theres nothing in there for ya :V
Welp, just like all romantic comedies then. :v

Chrono.

Mirror Meta Knight.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a form of colorblindness called Tritanopia and I really like the shades of color they see through it

I want to make a duotone image with those colors

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
This is really random but I found this redesign of Palutena and I love it so much it is better than her original design.

I also really want to play Kid Icarus Uprising now. Something is telling me a friend of mine owns it for some reason, if so I may buy it off of them.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Just went down memory lane and rewatched Brawl's reveal trailer from E3 2006.

I gotta say. It's probably my favorite Smash reveal trailer of all time with the way they introduced like 5 newcomers in the trailer along with the massive suprise that was Snake's reveal.

Kinda hoping Smash Switch does something similar to this. Introduce a handful of newcomers in it's trailer and have the big surprise character (first or third party) at the end of the trailer.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Just went down memory lane and rewatched Brawl's reveal trailer from E3 2006.

I gotta say. It's probably my favorite Smash reveal trailer of all time with the way they introduced like 5 newcomers in the trailer along with the massive suprise that was Snake's reveal.

Kinda hoping Smash Switch does something similar to this. Introduce a handful of newcomers in it's trailer and have the big surprise character (first or third party) at the end of the trailer.
Honestly, I expect we'll get hit with something similar this year.
Get 3 newcomers revealed in the main trailer, with a small one for a "left field pick" later on. The last gets revealed at the very start of the live tournament, as a big thing that they're also going to be playable IN THAT BUILD.
And after the tournament they reveal that they're going to launch a demo on the eshop in mere minutes

So that Lancer for the current event is good right? Bceause that was my first summon for the event. . .still waiting on Old cu. . .

This is really random but I found this redesign of Palutena and I love it so much it is better than her original design.

I also really want to play Kid Icarus Uprising now. Something is telling me a friend of mine owns it for some reason, if so I may buy it off of them.
This is just palutena with less clothes on. You cant change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom