• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Bruh I said under Meganium.

Qwilfish is under the weird Typhlosion.
Yeah my bad, I was using Mythra Mythra 's chart instead of the one I posted lol.

The one below Meganium is Tangela's baby evo and to the right of it is Tangrowth before it was Tangrowth,

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Seems legit based on what I'm reading in the thread and some of the sites backing it up, so I could believe it. Personally I'd be for it since it'd give me a good opportunity to try out Fortnite and Paladinz, both of which are games I have access to, but I wasn't able to play for one reason or another. DBZF would also be awesome since I was hoping it'd make its way to the Switch, and if this is true then I can finally pick it up.
Agreed, although I'm willing to believe it's an incomplete list of some sort, since it has so few games on it. Either that ot its the games Treehouse are going to show off that aren't the inherently obvious games like Smash and Pokemon, or they are going to be games people can play on the show floor at E3 at Nintendo's booth.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah my bad, I was using Mythra Mythra 's chart instead of the one I posted lol.

The one below Meganium is Tangela's baby evo and to the right of it is Tangrowth before it was Tangrowth,
Say what now?

upload_2018-5-31_19-26-46.png

Oh.

Oh okay.

upload_2018-5-31_19-27-13.png

I mean I see baby Tangela. Kinda.

But the one on the right?

Lesser Mook.

I can't unsee it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I turned on my Switch for the first time in a while to update stuff.

Ayyy I got a friend request.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I've been catching up on some of the E3 leaks that have been happening within the past 15 hours or so, and I'm definitely on #TeamReal when it comes to that Fortnite, DBFZ and Paladins leak on ResetERA, simply because it has Killer Queen on the list.

Considering the twitter for the game went totally dark earlier in May, I'm willing to believe it. If not, that's an insanely deep pull on the leaker's part.

Welp, it seems like Kotaku is confident in this being legit, along with Destructoid basically doing the same and committing NDA suicide in the process.

Definitely a real leak, not that I'd ever think I'd say that, but there you go.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
See, I took the things you're seeing as teeth as its eyes, making it look more sassy than anything. :p
These?

upload_2018-5-31_19-44-41.png

Dude.

If those are eyes, the word I would use to describe it is not "sassy."

It is "dear god everybody run."

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Unless the data is still ingame, I want to know what the Ditto evolution does differently from its original rather looking like a screaming condom. Ditto's gimmick was plagiarizing its opponents and can't come up with anything else.

I remember I tried to make my own back when Red/Blue was still new with a crappy name (Sitto)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pretty sure this is it:

I think I've seen that in an arcade

Unless the data is still ingame, I want to know what the Ditto evolution does differently from its original rather looking like a screaming condom. Ditto's gimmick was plagiarizing its opponents and can't come up with anything else.

I remember I tried to make my own back when Red/Blue was still new with a crappy name (Sitto)
It has more HP

All a ditto evo would need to have is more HP, and better speed if it doesn't have imposter

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
These?

View attachment 146376

Dude.

If those are eyes, the word I would use to describe it is not "sassy."

It is "dear god everybody run."
If it helps, how I'm seeing it is that the dark middle line is the separation between the eyes, and the other dark lines are the pupils.

Making it look like a sassy Tentacruel.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ok where’s the rat poison?
What?

Don't stop me now.

I'm having such a good time.

If it helps, how I'm seeing it is that the dark middle line is the separation between the eyes, and the other dark lines are the pupils.

Making it look like a sassy Tentacruel.
Mmmmm.

If I squint, I guess.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I think I've seen that in an arcade

It has more HP

All a ditto evo would need to have is more HP, and better speed if it doesn't have imposter
Yep, it's an arcade only game at this point.

This game looks kinda boring tbqf
It definitely seems like a game that falls under the 'acquired taste' category, if that makes any sense. If you have multiple people in one room playing together, it might be pretty fun though.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Pretty sure this is it:

It's Joust.

Why is it Joust?

The leader of the Gangreen Gang is the new bassist for the Gorrilaz.

Uhh... what?
Yeah. Yeah I know.

Look, I've been all through Gorillaz lore over the years.

At this point I've learned it's better to just not question anything and let it ride.

Not like it's the first time Murdoc's had to break out of prison, at any rate.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Ironic that the Pokémon that is mostly used for mating had a planned evolution that looks like an anticonceptive device.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's Joust.

Why is it Joust?

Yeah. Yeah I know.

Look, I've been all through Gorillaz lore over the years.

At this point I've learned it's better to just not question anything and let it ride.

Not like it's the first time Murdoc's had to break out of prison, at any rate.
I wish they stuck with the artstyle of Demon Days. The art for the last album was funky.

Not good funky btw.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Is the Jojo from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure the idiot circus clown with the pretty new pet that's a possible sale? Just curious. (No that's not an insult, it's a reference to Tommy Boy.) Also, just how many Gokus and Vegetas can they fit into Dragonball FighterZ? I've heard of Attack of the Clones, but this is ridiculous.

The leader of the Gangreen Gang is the new bassist for the Gorrilaz.

Uhh... what?
For the record for anyone who saw this. . .this isn't a joke.

Murdoch has ccnonically been replaced by Ace while Murdoch is in prison.

Listened to Humility and Lake Zurich. Lake Zurich was okay but didn't really stand out. Humility sounds pretty good though. Really a fan of it. Interested how the rest of the album will be. Humans got me into listening to their music, but I love all their albums, so they better not disappoint.

. . .who am I kidding. It's Gorillaz. It's gonna be great.
:061:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Let's GO's Kanto actually looks cooler when you compare it to FireRed/LeafGreen
Is it wrong that I recognised every place from both of the games? Just proves how much I love Pokemon I guess.

pretty much :V the rock paper scissor struggle
Best variation of Rock Paper scissors there is. :V

Cept, the Uni option always gets set a light by katt, or beaten into the ground with praline, so its the worst option. :troll:

Cure Lily would be the cleric unit. I mean it’s in the name.
Cept, I have a skill: Heal Females only. :v

Just Kidding.

But more to the point, I'd be a Pegasus Knight, and I better get a nice female mrymadon that I can S Support with.

Yes, I love Lyn/Florina that much, my character in game, needs to have a Lyn of their own. :v

goody goody~

and her learing light magic is another thing for her to constantly shoot uni with :V
Can Pegasus Knights even learn to use Light magic?

I'd probably just be throwing Short spears at Uni instead.

she also shoots uni a lot while encouraging me to burn uni

she shoots both of them, sure shish gets more prominence but ya
Which by the way, you should burn Uni again. :v

Even though I've shoot Uni more, Shis just makes it more obvious that I have to shoot him. :v

So are the shots at Shish and I see all of them
I do the,

Why are you guys talking about shooting me?
Because you haven't learned your lesson yet, which, by the way:

Dance.
What expecting that image again?
I actually want to se how badly you dance Shis, so you humiliate yourself on the NintenZone dance floor. :troll:

OMG now that Pokemon Go Eevee/ Pikachu was released, people are saying that Piuk's rumors could be true about the real gen 8

Piuk, who said he was translating the game. A game that won't come out for a year and a half.

What, are they just going to sit on it for a year?

Piuk, who modified his own theory to match up with the Let's Go rumors
What rumour?

>The Sailor Moon Crystal mexican dub is keeping all the possible original VAs from the 90s series
What do you mean by that with the car spinning out gif?

I used my Masterball on a Pidgeotto, but by that point I had already gone through all the legendaries in the game and was just completing the rest of the pokedex.

I SHOULD have waited until I learned about Missingno, but eh.
Why didn't you use it on an Arba?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-space-world-1997-demo-for-pokemon-gold-has-leaked-online.45913/

Holy ****. The prototype build for Pokemon Gold/Silver has finally been dumped, and there are a metric ton of changes and new Pokemon.

Baby Pokemon: :037::046::052::058::077::084::088::114::118::122:
Evolutions: :070::083::108::114::127::132::133::211:
Different Typing: :182::212::228::229::215::225::238::195::211::163::164::209:
Sprites: :153::164::166::172::186::189::215::233::236::237::239::242::243::244::245:
No Evolutions: :175::183::195::192::209:

Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, and Jasmine exist with different sprites. Misty, Giovanni, & Lorelei were Elite 4 members.
Interestng, so Mr. Mime was always meant to have a Baby Pokemon.

A Ditto Evolution. A Steel Ditto Evolution. A Perpetually Screaming Steel Ditto Evolution.

View attachment 146270
Steel type for Ditto? Interesting.

Dear Level 5,

We need to see more of Laytons son so if you could get on that, that would be great, thanks

PS: also explain what happend in his childhood to explain the potty mouth personality he has because apparently thats his real personality
I forget, the main female character in the latest/upcoming Layton game, was she adopted or Layton's actual daughter?

Guess I gotta let the hackers do their thing. :)
Or you could become a hacker and take part in it yourself.

Finally Knuckles is cool again
Still gullible as hell though.

Colored version of the sprites.

Maaan wtf was going on with Bayleef lol.
Well, early Todatile looks neat.

I want to mention, this is exactly the kind of **** that Pat (The NES Punk) talks about in his Podcasts.

Some rich collector hoards these things and doesn't let the public know about that.

The only reason people know is because he died and his stuff was sold and finally the rom was dumped.

So many things could be lost to history because of that
Well, some of those rich collectors to hoard them as a case of, stopping assholes from destroying those rare games.

And yes, assholes like that exist. But still, collectors realyy should open their collections and let the trustworthy hackers, who won't try to steal their stuff, dumb the roms from the games in the collections, so we can archive them.

Was training Bridal Ninian and got a funny exchange from the unit selection quotes.

Ninian: "Let's be happy!"
Olivia: "S-sure..."
Must resist urge to ship.

Resistance failing

Resistance failed.

So guys, how many daughters do you think they would have?

I am a proud owner of this amazing series now.
Its a good show. Just remember, the only correct partner for Kana is Riko.

And are any of you surprised I would have watched this?

Anyhow, good lord, early morning shift is tedious. Afternoon shift tomorrow. Still first pay check received.

Style Savvy collection here I come.

Also, I can 100% confirm crashing your bike, is never fun.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Listened to Humility and Lake Zurich. Lake Zurich was okay but didn't really stand out. Humility sounds pretty good though. Really a fan of it. Interested how the rest of the album will be. Humans got me into listening to their music, but I love all their albums, so they better not disappoint.

Honestly I couldn’t get into Humanz. I thought that album was kinda bad.

Is it wrong that I recognised every place from both of the games? Just proves how much I love Pokemon I guess.

Best variation of Rock Paper scissors there is. :V

Cept, the Uni option always gets set a light by katt, or beaten into the ground with praline, so its the worst option. :troll:

Cept, I have a skill: Heal Females only. :v

Just Kidding.

But more to the point, I'd be a Pegasus Knight, and I better get a nice female mrymadon that I can S Support with.

Yes, I love Lyn/Florina that much, my character in game, needs to have a Lyn of their own. :v

Can Pegasus Knights even learn to use Light magic?

I'd probably just be throwing Short spears at Uni instead.

Which by the way, you should burn Uni again. :v

Even though I've shoot Uni more, Shis just makes it more obvious that I have to shoot him. :v

I do the,

Because you haven't learned your lesson yet, which, by the way:

Dance.
What expecting that image again?
I actually want to se how badly you dance Shis, so you humiliate yourself on the NintenZone dance floor. :troll:

What rumour?

What do you mean by that with the car spinning out gif?

Why didn't you use it on an Arba?

Interestng, so Mr. Mime was always meant to have a Baby Pokemon.

Steel type for Ditto? Interesting.

I forget, the main female character in the latest/upcoming Layton game, was she adopted or Layton's actual daughter?

Or you could become a hacker and take part in it yourself.

Still gullible as hell though.

Well, early Todatile looks neat.

Well, some of those rich collectors to hoard them as a case of, stopping ******** from destroying those rare games.

And yes, ******** like that exist. But still, collectors realyy should open their collections and let the trustworthy hackers, who won't try to steal their stuff, dumb the roms from the games in the collections, so we can archive them.

Must resist urge to ship.

Resistance failing

Resistance failed.

So guys, how many daughters do you think they would have?

Its a good show. Just remember, the only correct partner for Kana is Riko.

And are any of you surprised I would have watched this?

Anyhow, good lord, early morning shift is tedious. Afternoon shift tomorrow. Still first pay check received.

Style Savvy collection here I come.

Also, I can 100% confirm crashing your bike, is never fun.
You’d be a healer on a Pegasus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Laytons biological daughter, both Alfendi and Katrielle are both his biological kids. Flora amd Luke would be his "Adopted kids"

I say "adopted" because we never saw it in writing i think

Al himself just became canon because he was mention in the Lady Layton game, at leaste I call that canon

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

A leak a day keeps the surprises away.
I don't want to eat leeks though, I feel like rebelling against Doctor Mario's healthy living diet he recommends, of 5 fruit and veg a day.

Wait, stop everything, Gorillaz has lore?

You’d be a healer on a Pegasus.
Does that option even exist? Also healers get used, and I'm the face of early game units that don't get used. :v

Laytons biological daughter, both Alfendi and Katrielle are both his biological kida.

Al himself just became canon because he was mention in the Lady Layton game, at leaste I call that canon
Thanks for the quick refresher, I really need to sit down and actually play all the Layton games some day.

Honestly I couldn’t get into Humanz. I thought that album was kinda bad.
Humanz, like very gorillaz album at this point, had a completely different sound from the rest.

Just like the Fall, I could totally get why it's offputting compared to the rest of their stuff.

Personally I ****ing loved it. Momentz is my favorite song, and songs like Carnival, Ticker Tape, Halfway to the halfway house, are some of my favorites.

But i'll be damned if I dont say I love Plastic beach and the other albums too, including the Fall
Wait, stop everything, Gorillaz has lore?
Vin Diesel exists in Gorillaz lore too.

It's ****ing weird.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was watching a gamexplain video on Pokemon LGP/E and suddenly it just cut off and disappeared from existence

Starlight_Lily

Humanz, like very gorillaz album at this point, had a completely different sound from the rest.

Just like the Fall, I could totally get why it's offputting compared to the rest of their stuff.

Personally I ****ing loved it. Momentz is my favorite song, and songs like Carnival, Ticker Tape, Halfway to the halfway house, are some of my favorites.

But i'll be damned if I dont say I love Plastic beach and the other albums too, including the Fall

Vin Diesel exists in Gorillaz lore too.

It's ****ing weird.
Okay, that is really ****ing weird.

I lost one of them but I have most of them, Ive been trying to get all the layton games + PLvsAA which I love to death
Yeah, I want to play the Layton Phoenix Wright crossover, cause it looks really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom