• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

WAIT YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY TELLING ME SONIC IS A MINOR??? WHO LET HIM DRIVE WHAT THE ****

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
WAIT YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY TELLING ME SONIC IS A MINOR??? WHO LET HIM DRIVE WHAT THE ****
Friendly reminder that there exists art drawn by actual Sonic Team staff of Sonic smoking cigarettes.

More specifically, it depicts Classic Sonic, who in his earliest incarnations, was 10 years old.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Friendly reminder that there exists art drawn by actual Sonic Team staff of Sonic smoking cigarettes.

More specifically, it depicts Classic Sonic, who in his earliest incarnations, was 10 years old.

American Sonic: "Don't be a fool, smoking isn't cool."

Japan Sonic: *this*

D

Deleted member

I always just assumed Modern Sonic and Mario were the same age because of, uh, reasons...

Anyways, I think I found the anime version of Kotaku because...
Screenshot_20180530-142253~2.png

...I swear to ****ing god

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After let’s gos announcement I remembered this:
https://mynintendonews.com/2014/01/06/next-gen-pokemon-games-called-plus-and-minus/

Re read all of it.

And then look at what let’s go has:

It said that game freak were one of the first to access the nx

And describes the switch perfectly.

Masuda said that before the switch was even released the 2019 game was being worked on.

With this leak describing concepts and story drafts that could have been done the same year as this leak, with more being finalized the next year and work beginning leading into the switch launch and into now which makes a lot of sense.

-simplifying of the battle system. Could let’s go unfortunately be the start of this to break people in? GO may not get involved but actually battles could see overhauls maybe if real.

-new shiny type. Ultra shiny was trademarked this year and could easily be hinting towards the switch game since that’s in development.

This last point is a bit thinner in terms of the evidence. However the 100 years thing caught me off guard.

BOTW greatly changed the timeline to 100 years later to switch the formula up, could Pokémon have been inspired by the effort and how much they wanted in it? Maybe but eh.

Anyway this has come up in one other rumor that hasn’t been debunked and has proof that the person is a translator. That is the Piuk ones. He hinted at a brand new game with a smaller island connecting to a big island with smaller islands around....

That’s pretty familiar but could be taken from plus and minus if fake.

But than two weeks he said “100 years ago this sunken town gave birth to one of the most powerful trainers of all time”

Could it be that both this and plus and minus are real? Could the reference just be a story line he translated? Not meaning we actually visits kanto apocalypse version? This would make sense with the rival and his backstory.

Again could have been inspired by the plus and minus leaks but with a kanto game announced two weeks later and this hint given before the let’s go hints, then it’s odd for a fake leaker to reference something like that.

I’m probably crazy but this has me really intrigued after thinking about it.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I saw the Fallout 76 thing and was going to make a Soldier 76 joke, but the board already beat me to that.

Because I got Ryoma very early and still had about 105 Orbs left, I decided, "Since I was saving my Orbs to make sure I had enough for the Banner and I got what I wanted, I'll continue on the Bride Banner now." And......
-+DEF, -HP Regular Lucina

-+ATK, -HP Regular Ike, which is very tempting to keep, but I also want to use as fodder for Aether
-Pure Neutral Bridal Tharja
-+SPD, -HP Bridal Ninian

Did the RNG Goddess actually decide to be incredibly nice to me today? I got 5 5-Stars, which included 3 Limited Time Units(Ryoma, B!Tharja and B!Ninian), a unit I really really wanted and didn't have(Lucina), and a great fodder unit(Ike) today and not a single one of them got a bad IV Spread. But not just that, I have all of the Bridal Units.

D

Deleted member

You asked for Dark Souls Remastered's Switch release date and I gave you Crash's release date
...you... you devilish son of a *****.
I... I can't ****ing believe you ****ing did that goddamn I'm so mad but at the same time respect so much this goddamn ****post.
Ok, but do you know the actual release date for it tho?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I always just assumed Modern Sonic and Mario were the same age because of, uh, reasons...

Anyways, I think I found the anime version of Kotaku because...
View attachment 146195
...I swear to ****ing god
Mario but he figure skates with hedgehog girls not even half his age.

Mario_and_Amy_Sochi_2014.png

See kids, this is what happens when you don't commit to your girlfriends. They turn their sights towards older men who are ready to settle down.

Chrono.

Well no one else has posted them so here's the Dramatic Finishers for Vegito and Zamasu.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pokémon Let's Go! looks pretty neat. I can see the simplified gameplay is a way to get everyone on board but I have feeling it'll be just a canon as Colosseum/XD (please bring back the Orre region or at least Shadow Pokémon ;_; )

Not sure if I'll pick it up but I definitely will with the real Gen 8 one next year.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well no one else has posted them so here's the Dramatic Finishers for Vegito and Zamasu.

Something something ningen, something something subarashi.

**** you Zamasu, you are not even good to be half Goku.

MainJPW

M.T.A

As much as people complained about Trunks’ Spirit Sword in the anime this game and Xenoverse just makes it look so badass, and FighterZ’s dynamic angles really helps with creating that dramatic effect.

I also like the detail where Vegetto tells Zamasu to “get serious” implying he didn’t die from him dramatic finish due to his immortality and regen whereas everyone else certainly dies from theirs.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So I figured if I gotta TT grind, may as well have Tux!Marth tag along for the bonus. And he proved...okay. But underwhelming. And he liked to bite it in extended engagements.

So I said, what the hell, I have literally a thousand units lying about. What can we do here? Let's fill in the gaps in his kit.

Screenshot_20180530-145639.png

Fam.

He went from tissue paper to terrifying real fast.

You'd think Brazen and Sol work at cross-purposes, but for this marathon crap, not so much. Anything that so much as scuffs his lapel turns him into a brick ****ing house until Sol can refill him, and it's just rinse and repeat through the whole shebang.

This some in-a-cave-with-a-box-of-scraps level ****. But dear god he's gone from a token multiplier to putting in legitimate work.

He lives longer on average now than some of my dragons do. And by some I mean Tiki.

Is...is this what building units from scratch is like? I could get used to it.

EDIT: do NOT like this post
You're not my supervisor.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So this is neat.

Eh, the concept is good, but the sprite feel too...12-bit I guess?

The fight also look stiff most of the time, the characters don't move naturally, and I know it's animation and not an actual fighting game, but still, it could have use some polish there.

Otherwise, everything else look good.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
The better question is how did he learn to pilot a plane.

Easy, Tails. And who the hell taught Tails how to pilot a plane?

I think its pretty evident from Adventure, Tails didn't learn how to pilot a plane properly. :troll:

Jokes on all of you, that was reverse psychology.
Oh, yeah, I didn't like your post, I've already learned the method of reverse reverse psychology, so your reverse psychology has no effect on me. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Handful of reasons.

Firstly, just felt like I burst out tonight with a boatload of dirty jokes in a row. Dunno, felt weird.
....kinda did? i mean ya but wouldn't really call it a big deal in my opinion
Secondly, paranoid I'm running Cori off every time I crack two to three of those in a string. Almost certainly just paranoia. Still feel guilty.
....um.....has she ever? in the past? once?

cause sounds like baseless guilt to me :V
Thirdly, just feel like it'd be worthwhile to do. Restrictions breed creativity. This'll exercise the rest of my wit.
thats fair enough, if ya feel lit'll be meaningful to your creative stance then thats a reason to :V
Fourth, related to the third, don't want to be seen as a one-trick pony with regard to my humor. I've got higher aspirations than being the NZ Mineta.

I'm sure I could find like five more variations on four and three, but really that's bout that.
.....your not

far from it

ever

not even close

it'll be a disgrace to you to call you that

and thats not even touching the one-trick pony stance, ya you do pull a fair amount of innuendos, but its far from your only gag, hell i'm pretty sure only the "head stuck in gutter" is the only gag related to the innuendos thats related to ya, if ya think your only capaled, of ya think people only see you as that guy then your disrespecting all the other forms of humor you got, the pikachu alts, flying rum, situational poking, baka mayo, friendly jabs at people, and those are just the ones at the top of my mind, FERRET! thats another one :V anyway point is your far from a one-trick pony, and i doubt anyone conscribes innuendos to your character, ya far reaching than that

and seriously, for the love of all things good

don't ever compare yourself to mineta

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Let/s GO does have online trading and battling, but no ranked battles.

So that's good at least.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Okay, one; you're really late, two; this joke sucks, and three; your mother.
One; I had a ****load to do yesterday
Two; my jokes always sucks but I try to do it
Three; your momma's so Goroh, her Rollout was ineffective against Link

Pokémon Let's Go! looks pretty neat. I can see the simplified gameplay is a way to get everyone on board but I have feeling it'll be just a canon as Colosseum/XD (please bring back the Orre region or at least Shadow Pokémon ;_; )

Not sure if I'll pick it up but I definitely will with the real Gen 8 one next year.
If they make a sequel to Colosseum/XD, it's a Day One buy for me regardless of how awful it will be

EDIT: do NOT like this post
4 likes and counting :troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK, real talk here, does anybody here had this sensation of remembering something very scary you saw before, and then having flash of it here and there? Like seeing the image in brief instants even though you don't want to think about it?

Yeah, did anybody had this kind of sensation before going to bed? Because let me tell you:
15e.gif

It bothers me greatly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom