• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well hot off the press, there will be different ways to engage.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I actually never heard of that before lol.
Primer then.

In GO, when you catch things, you get 'mon-specific Candy and general-purpose Stardust. Combined, these function as an EXP currency; you need a certain amount of both to level up a Go 'mon.

The grind, therefore, is just catching more ****. Balls and your ability to find certain species become the primary limiters.

Works fine in Go, honestly. But in a semi-main game like Let's Go, I hope they've got a third option available.

D

Deleted member

Making wild Pomemon battles and trainer battles utilize completely different mechanics creates a huge disconnect that is in no way necessary. One is supposed to accomodate to the other, imagine if other RPGs changed their battle systems depending on if they were random encounters or scripted battles.
Except you still battle the same way, it's literally only the capturing mechanic which will be a much easier concept to grasp for newcomers.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well hot off the press, there will be different ways to engage.

That doesn't exactly eliminate the Stardust option, but it does suggest they're looking into something new rather than fully cribbing Go's system.

I'll take that as a good sign for now.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Primer then.

In GO, when you catch things, you get 'mon-specific Candy and general-purpose Stardust. Combined, these function as an EXP currency; you need a certain amount of both to level up a Go 'mon.

The grind, therefore, is just catching more ****. Balls and your ability to find certain species become the primary limiters.

Works fine in Go, honestly. But in a semi-main game like Let's Go, I hope they've got a third option available.
Hearing this really makes me wish the Missingo glitch is still around so I can milk Rare Candies lol.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hearing this really makes me wish the Missingo glitch is still around so I can milk Rare Candies lol.
Good news! Go got those too.

Less good news! They're just wildcards that can convert into any other Candy type for levelling/evolving, and they won't save you from the Stardust grind.

My Mootoo says I'd still take 128 of the ****ers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Except you still battle the same way, it's literally only the capturing mechanic which will be a much easier concept to grasp for newcomers.
But it doesn't, we saw the wild battle UI and it doesn't have any of the fight options, you don't even throw out a Pokemon to fight. The wild battle and trainer battles are two different systems.

Chrono.

Chrono. Chrono. I got Kale and Caulifla how do I turn them into super saiyan forms?
Level them up completely (they cap at Lv 60), then go to the Awakening menu and Z-Awaken them. Which will raise their rarity nad level cap. Level them up until they're capped again and Dokkan Awaken them, if you can.

You need 10 Caulifla medals for Caulifla and 10 Kale medals for Kale. You get them in the ToP story event's final stage against Kefla.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Level them up completely (they cap at Lv 60), then go to the Awakening menu and Z-Awaken them. Which will raise their rarity nad level cap. Level them up until they're capped again and Dokkan Awaken them, if you can.

You need 10 Caulifla medals for Caulifla and 10 Kale medals for Kale. You get them in the ToP story event's final stage against Kefla.
Ah so I'm not gonna get them probably cause I can't beat Jiren

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Fallout 76? What's it about? Kinda weird for them to use 76 instead of calling it Fallout 5 if it is a sequel.

I love Fallout but that title just seems odd to me.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Fallout 76? What's it about? Kinda weird for them to use 76 instead of calling it Fallout 5 if it is a sequel.

I love Fallout but that title just seems odd to me.
Probably a side game like New Vegas?

Though there are rumors of it being a hero shooter.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I finally got Xenoblade Chronicles set-up in Dolphin with all of the settings I wanted. I might tweak things in the future, but it's looking amazing. Though I can't use the 60 FPS hack with the post-processing effects.

Here's a screenshot gallery. I might try a video in a bit.

https://imgur.com/a/Gyfbsno

D

Deleted member

Ya'll complaining about Fallout 76 but I hear nothing but praise for Mario 64. ****ing Nintendo fanboys sucking on their **** :/ :/ :/

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Reveal Trailer for Team Sonic Racing (thanks Wal-Mart). No gameplay sadly, but worth sharing anyway.
The screenshots shown look very promising, though I have some concern that the game will be watered down compared to the previous Sonic and SEGA Racing games.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Okay, I splurged on the bride rerun banner and didn't get Caeda. However, Hardin is on this banner. I'm just gonna do the free pull and pull however many additional blues there are, then stop."

image.png

Well then.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Did the free summon for Legendary Ryoma.

I did get someone voiced by Matthew Mercer so I guess that’s ok?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Finally dumped my other, other, other stash into the Legendary banner.

No chicken and lobster tonight, but NY!Azura and Innes showed up.

We will see if the other, other, other, other stash gets dumped as well. Trouble is, even if I'm willing to ignore Winter Chrom, I'd still be chasing Hardin, F!Grima, and
upload_2018-5-30_12-44-36.png
, and that's asking an awful lot of the banner.

Random question. HOW the **** did Sonic learn to drive
Irresponsible, irresponsible people.

Edit: :4greninja:'d by Sega
Oddly appropriate.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
"Okay, I splurged on the bride rerun banner and didn't get Caeda. However, Hardin is on this banner. I'm just gonna do the free pull and pull however many additional blues there are, then stop."

Well then.
Excuse me but I need you to give me all those Robins. :reverse:

Also I got this off my free summon.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom