• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I was about to cave and buy BBCTB of Japanese amazon since Japanese eshooe doesnt take my card
OK, real talk here, does anybody here had this sensation of remembering something very scary you saw before, and then having flash of it here and there? Like seeing the image in brief instants even though you don't want to think about it?

Yeah, did anybody had this kind of sensation before going to bed? Because let me tell you:
View attachment 146217
It bothers me greatly.
is that picture an example?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The ranked part makes sense.

With how simplified the gameplay is, I never expected such.
Yeah makes sense.

Also its not tied to Nintendo online so you don't need to pay to use it.

Thats pretty smart on their part, and even further confirms Smash Bros has to be September.

Maybe Animal Crossing too but we don't know anything on that atm, but it could probably still make 2018.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was about to cave and buy BBCTB of Japanese amazon since Japanese eshooe doesnt take my card

is that picture an example?
Nah, it just convey my feeling on the moment.

Beside, I couldn't show the pictures that make me feel bad right now, mostly because I don't want to get warnings for some of them. :lol: Or terrify others that might be sensible to those kinds of things. Or because those images are better seen in context to get why they stick to much after he fact.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I were to pick a way to summon my persona, Id go with Persona 3s way of summoning with an Envoker, ****ing shooting myself in the head

I would guess with the P3 way, it would hurt less then ripping your face off in P5

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, I mentioned I got a job, don't think anyone noticed since it was during the Let's Go announcements. But it means you'll be seeing less of my ****posting with Uni. :V

Looks like Uni will have to get someone else to call him a American pretending to be Canadian. :troll:

Also, something that actually worries me about Let's Go Pokemon, being for the so called 'casual players' and core games be for the 'competitive' players, where does that leave players like me, who enjoys Pokemon stuff other then the battle system, you know players who like the lore and story in game.

As well as the other stuff like Contests, Pokeathlons and Muscials. Though I've pretty much accepted I'm a minority of someone who wants that stuff to come back...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
*rallying cat noises*
computer_furret_by_keijimatsu-d3g118d_scaled.png

I...did not anticipate this in-depth a response.

Like, I'm legit touched.

And also needed to head back down to the comp, because **** if I'm going to try formatting the reply on mobile.

....kinda did? i mean ya but wouldn't really call it a big deal in my opinion
Yeah but I mean...dunno.

You know that kind of feeling you get when you turn on a TV, but somehow it's way, way louder than you anticipated? That's kind of how it felt to me.

Ain't a gamebreaker or anything, but still gotta turn that volume down.

....um.....has she ever? in the past? once?

cause sounds like baseless guilt to me :V
I mean I hope it is, but...well. There's been more than one time where I've wondered, is all.

I don't mean to look too far into that well. If the reason were omitted entirely I have plenty of other ones.

thats fair enough, if ya feel lit'll be meaningful to your creative stance then thats a reason to :V
Anything helps, aye?

.....your not

far from it

ever

not even close

it'll be a disgrace to you to call you that

and thats not even touching the one-trick pony stance, ya you do pull a fair amount of innuendos, but its far from your only gag, hell i'm pretty sure only the "head stuck in gutter" is the only gag related to the innuendos thats related to ya, if ya think your only capaled, of ya think people only see you as that guy then your disrespecting all the other forms of humor you got, the pikachu alts, flying rum, situational poking, baka mayo, friendly jabs at people, and those are just the ones at the top of my mind, FERRET! thats another one :V anyway point is your far from a one-trick pony, and i doubt anyone conscribes innuendos to your character, ya far reaching than that
DXEpKJaU8AAG055.jpg

I...genuinely don't have the mental tools to process that one beyond a warm and fuzzy feeling that's lasted the whole time I've typed this.

I'd hug you if I could. Thank you, Katt.

and seriously, for the love of all things good

don't ever compare yourself to mineta
Alright that one was mostly a faux pas. Even from my cursory knowledge of the Grapist the bill didn't fit, I just didn't have a better one in mind at the time.

Even now though, can't think of a parallel who really fits the parameters involved. Most of the characters with dirty minds that I can run through have a penchant for openly hitting on everyone that floats their boat.

I know it's not exactly relevant, the position's been heartwarmingly debunked above; it's just one of those things that'll irk my brain for a bit.

I don't wanna ride a Combusken
Feel like turning down my innuendo for a few days.
0e3 (1).png

Goddammit guys why do you have to make this so h...difficult.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
And with that, the Rashomon Event in F/GO is just about ended. It would be nice to celebrate a break, but Journey to the West event happens tomorrow. :skull: At least the good news is that I heard that the event was influenced by the JP Re-run, meaning it may be less grindy. Which definitely sounds nice if true, as the Rashomon event has definitely tired me.

That being said, besides Materials and whatnot, one other good thing came out of this event.

Mash is adorable when drunk and easily the most innocent Kouhai ever. Although good thing for her sake, I don't drink and don't even plan on it. But still, drunk Mash is adorable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And with that, the Rashomon Event in F/GO is just about ended. It would be nice to celebrate a break, but Journey to the West event happens tomorrow. :skull: At least the good news is that I heard that the event was influenced by the JP Re-run, meaning it may be less grindy. Which definitely sounds nice if true, as the Rashomon event has definitely tired me.

That being said, besides Materials and whatnot, one other good thing came out of this event.

Mash is adorable when drunk and easily the most innocent Kouhai ever. Although good thing for her sake, I don't drink and don't even plan on it. But still, drunk Mash is adorable.
I basically gave up on Rashomon due to college and I don't think I really managed to get many rewards out of it. Probably due to me trying to do the 3BP one when I ciuld only ever beat it once due to a clutch.
Maybe I'll give it some more tries later today but I still have to the TT and I haven't even got 5* Marth.

Chrono.

So, according to a couple sources, Fallout 76 is a survival RPG in the vein of Rust and DayZ.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I basically gave up on Rashomon due to college and I don't think I really managed to get many rewards out of it. Probably due to me trying to do the 3BP one when I ciuld only ever beat it once due to a clutch.
Maybe I'll give it some more tries later today but I still have to the TT and I haven't even got 5* Marth.
Yeah, when I accepted that I wouldn't get to 300,000,000 Damage, I just focused on the 2BP Ibaraki and basically, I'm just focusing on clearing the shop rather than doing the damage points. That being said, I managed to get 3 Crystallized Lores from the story, the mission and from getting to 150,000,000 Damage done. Shuten and Saber Alter really helped.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Vegito is looking pretty slick. If I get him, I'll probably add him on my team. With Adult Gohan and Trunks, to be exact. I might get my ass handed to me a lot since I'm a bit outta practice, but at the same time, my team will look fresh as hell.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Poorly Dubbed Sonic Adventure lampshades this and Tails tries to justify it by saying he's only 8.

Funny that you posted this because i'm currently doing a playthrough of Sonic Adventure and while i'm loving the gameplay, it's story and voice acting is complete wack lol.

Like some of the scenes make me blurt out loud "seriously WTF?"

i.e. Eggman just casually strolls by and steals the Chaos Emeralds from Sonic & Co. The heroes are incompetent AF. :)

MainJPW

M.T.A
Yeah so the class of 2018 kids are graduating today, and that includes my youngest sister and her best friend who lives with us.

Time flies dudes.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I should also mention the constant "Get a load of this!" and "I can't believe this!" from Eggman is annoying AF lol. Especially that boss fight where he kept knocking me off stage lol.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah so the class of 2018 kids are graduating today, and that includes my youngest sister and her best friend who lives with us.

Time flies dudes.
Oh god.

Oh god someone's going to use the Old Snake gif.

Oh god that person's gonna be younger than me oh god.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Lets all reminisce about the good times we had with red...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
He's gone tho.
Do you not know how ouiji boards work?

A little board game you got at Wal-Mart, a couple of candles, say "nevarrehtaefder" three times, and suddenly you have a ****posting Pikachu poltergeist rearranging your furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom