• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
...says all you peeps i still feel pretty freakin young

then again konnie says i pretty much have a childlike personality so that helps :V idk time moves slow for me all ya whiners
So, I mentioned I got a job, don't think anyone noticed since it was during the Let's Go announcements. But it means you'll be seeing less of my ****posting with Uni. :V

Looks like Uni will have to get someone else to call him a American pretending to be Canadian. :troll:

Also, something that actually worries me about Let's Go Pokemon, being for the so called 'casual players' and core games be for the 'competitive' players, where does that leave players like me, who enjoys Pokemon stuff other then the battle system, you know players who like the lore and story in game.

As well as the other stuff like Contests, Pokeathlons and Muscials. Though I've pretty much accepted I'm a minority of someone who wants that stuff to come back...
nah i noticed it and i think i said congratulations lily~

hope it goes great and well for ya~ ^-^

and can't do that :V frog he is can't disrespect on of my motherland peeps

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Do you not know how ouiji boards work?

A little board game you got at Wal-Mart, a couple of candles, say "nevarrehtaefder" three times, and suddenly you have a ****posting Pikachu poltergeist rearranging your furniture.
Oh come on you make it sound like a bad thing.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I can't believe Red is ****ing dead.
Yeah dude i'm in tears IRL. I'm doing my best to control myself.
Do you not know how ouiji boards work?

A little board game you got at Wal-Mart, a couple of candles, say "nevarrehtaefder" three times, and suddenly you have a ****posting Pikachu poltergeist rearranging your furniture.
Never knew until now! Sure beats using the Dragonballs! :)
Oh come on you make it sound like a bad thing.
Wait aren't you supposed to be dead? :confused:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i ****ing died at that XD
View attachment 146206

I...did not anticipate this in-depth a response.

Like, I'm legit touched.

And also needed to head back down to the comp, because **** if I'm going to try formatting the reply on mobile.
well i'm glad ^-^' wasn't expecting to brighten anything but happy to cx

and ya mobile ****ing sucks, no idea how konnie deals with it

Yeah but I mean...dunno.

You know that kind of feeling you get when you turn on a TV, but somehow it's way, way louder than you anticipated? That's kind of how it felt to me.

Ain't a gamebreaker or anything, but still gotta turn that volume down.
well maybe to ya, but to me honestly it wasn't really loud, i mean if ya put dead silence to something turning on its gonna be loud in comparison, but considerig theres a lotta noise blooming around it, it came out rather relatively normal volume, not even that loud

just my perspective :V
I mean I hope it is, but...well. There's been more than one time where I've wondered, is all.

I don't mean to look too far into that well. If the reason were omitted entirely I have plenty of other ones.
well...just ask :V no point to guilt yourself over nothing, then if it actually is true you can guilt yourself for an actual cause

from what i can tell, pretty much no :V but like i said thats just my view point, not yours and not woomys

if ya want the answer instead of digging yourself without a shovel, just ask, talking solves way more situations then people believe
Anything helps, aye?
indeed, and honest this is the only valid reason i've seen so far ^-^' worth enough on its own :V

creativity and branching minds have a lotta more substance to grab -3-
View attachment 146210

I...genuinely don't have the mental tools to process that one beyond a warm and fuzzy feeling that's lasted the whole time I've typed this.

I'd hug you if I could. Thank you, Katt.

awwwwwww~ warm and fuzzies sharing~ cx

Alright that one was mostly a faux pas. Even from my cursory knowledge of the Grapist the bill didn't fit, I just didn't have a better one in mind at the time.

Even now though, can't think of a parallel who really fits the parameters involved. Most of the characters with dirty minds that I can run through have a penchant for openly hitting on everyone that floats their boat.

I know it's not exactly relevant, the position's been heartwarmingly debunked above; it's just one of those things that'll irk my brain for a bit.
ah :V

well think thats evidence then

if all the characters that have dirty minds don't have parallels for you

then you simply can't be related to them

ergo you aren't like them and not bad at all :V hurray for evidence~

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
...says all you peeps i still feel pretty freakin young

then again konnie says i pretty much have a childlike personality so that helps :V idk time moves slow for me all ya whiners

nah i noticed it and i think i said congratulations lily~

hope it goes great and well for ya~ ^-^

and can't do that :V frog he is can't disrespect on of my motherland peeps
Hey you’re only as old as you feel... and I feel 500 years old.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If the people in this thread were part of a Fire Emblem cast, Red would be the game's Jagen archetype. :p

D

Deleted member

Bloodstained: Circle of the Moon
Monster Hunter World PC
Mega Man X Collection
Pokemon Let's Go
Super Smash Bros.
Fire Emblem
Sonic Racing
Dragon Marked for Death
Bomb Chicken

2018 shaping up to be better than 2017 for me easily.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If the people in this thread were part of a Fire Emblem cast, Red would be the game's Jagen archetype. :p
I want to be the dude that uses the Killing Edge sword.

So the FE fanbase will always gawk over how cool I am. :smirk:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
*sifts through red's ashes*

*takes a deep breath, inhaling some of the ashes*

*rises*

Our ****posting skills are now one.
Joke's on you it's just charred pape-I mean oh no hey give that back.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Nope, your more like the Est archtype, one who has good growths, but comes to late to be really useful. :v

Still better then me, though, who is one of the early recruits, but gets benched, cause I'm not as good as the other units. :v

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Nope, your more like the Est archtype, one who has good growths, but comes to late to be really useful. :v

Still better then me, though, who is one of the early recruits, but gets benched, cause I'm not as good as the other units. :v
Usually the late units are the guys that I end up using because I barely lvl up any of my other units lol.

Here's looking at cha' Pent and Louise! :smirk:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opo female lord, cause he likes Celica. The lord word also be buff, cause he likes Chrom. :v

And Swamp is the male lord.
Now I'm picturing Chrom in Celica's clothes and I simultaneously love and hate everything right now.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

wat about katt wat about katt

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Usually the late units are the guys that I end up using because I barely lvl up any of my other units lol.

Hey man, no shame in that.

Bases are better than growths anyway. :p

Starlight_Lily

On one hand, I want to say your playing it wrong, but on the other, late game units are so fun. Anyway normally the expectation if you use the early game units, they should out grow the late game ones, cause their growth rates are better, but eh, you do you man.

Now I'm picturing Chrom in Celica's clothes and I simultaneously love and hate everything right now.
Your welcome. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You're the book that sets **** on fire. I dunno. :V
so early game mage? either a merric or linde archetype

katt can dig, to be honest was thinking either myrmidon or thief

someone frail, but crit and dodge heavy

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

i'm god damn tanky and doing some of the best damage?

lol awesome, opposite of what i thought i'll be but awesome
Funny, cause my Tharja couldn't take a hit for ****. :v

And mages are traditionally frail. :v

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well to be fair, I did picture you as a 6'3 Opossum with Chrom's clothes/hair so close enough right?
Hey man, no shame in that.

Bases are better than growths anyway. :p
Yeah, they pretty much were slaughtering machines in my run. Jaffar was a G as well.

And as much as i'm ashamed to admit it, the old bearded dude was the only way I was able to beat the dragon in the end game. For some reason, Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector couldn't do jack on the dragon lol.
On one hand, I want to say your playing it wrong, but on the other, late game units are so fun. Anyway normally the expectation if you use the early game units, they should out grow the late game ones, cause their growth rates are better, but eh, you do you man.
Well I am a noob player in FE lol. Basically a casual player who's played most of the games.

And besides, it ain't even my strong suit if you know what I mean. :)

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
So... how is everyone today? :o

The good news for me is that I haven’t turned into a blushing tomato.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
This brings back memories of that old FE Social Thread thing from a while back. I remember that I was made a Lord. I wouldn't mind, but I do think that Opo would fit Lord better.

I'd personally either choose Sniper or Tactician if I were to have a Fire Emblem class.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Your last FEH pull is you now.
How lucky or ****ed are you? :V

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom