• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I hope the people on the SSAnne who brag about how they caught their Pokemon from far away lands are the only ones with Alola forms.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I finally reached 50,000 in the latest Tempest Trials!

Normally, I just play the Tempest Trials until I got all the Sacred Seals it has to offer. This time, I had enough time to afford so that I could go beyond, and for the first time, I managed to get all the awards within the Tempest Trials! I guess you can say the motivation to stockpile orbs for the upcoming Legendary Hero banner was a real motivator for it this time.

Special shoutout to my Joshua, Legendary Ephraim, Brave Ike, and Ninian for pulling me through this Tempest Trials. The former three made great attackers and even tanks on several occasions, while Ninian was there for Dancer support and the TT bonus points. Legendary Ephraim even made a great counter to Loki when his Flame Siegmund activated!

With 100 orbs collected thanks to the Tempest Trials and a few Chain Challenges, I'm ready for the Legendary Hero banner. Here's hoping for the best!

Chrono.

Oh btw Roseanne got cancelled after Roseann Barr posted one racist tweet too many though lots of actors on the show were planning on quitting so it wouldn't have gone far either way
The hilarious thing about this is that ABC and everyone involved knew what kind of person she was and tried to see if they could profit off it, while trying to keep her persona under control. They tried to play "both sides" as long as possible before it reached a critical point (her tweet.)

But in today's day and age, bad word travels so fast with social media that they really didn't much of an option but dump her effective immediately. They proooobably could've made her apologize and let the show continue but she's a ticking time bomb and really not worth the effort. Especially now in the era of Hollywood outing predators, keeping a racist around is not the most sensible business decision.

I'm glad the show is gone, but also a bit sad because I loved the original and it still holds up today.
I hope the people on the SSAnne who brag about how they caught their Pokemon from far away lands are the only ones with Alola forms.
I'm starting to think you're enjoying the fandom meltdown. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I burned my 140 Orbs already
Got a -Atk Sigurd, -Spd Gunnthrá and a -Atk Innes

Welp :V

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Yay, legendary hero banner, got the lobster flying lord in less than 40 orbs, and also with a friend

Both are -Speed though... Now both my Ryomas are -Speed. I can use Robin for Brazen Attack/Speed for my Catria, but I guess I'll still use Ryoma, has nothing for skill inheritance, and he's my first sword flier.

I'll keep my orbs, you never know when they might add Jill to heroes. Now let's try to beat the Ryoma legendary map, let's see what kind of BS they have this time.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
*Notices the new Legendary Hero banner has dropped.

"Aw yeah! It's finally time to put those 105 orbs into use!"

*Spends the 105 orbs in various summoning sessions in the hopes of pulling NY!Takumi, Legendary Ryoma, Gunthra, Innes, NY!Azura, or some other really good unit.

*Gets ABSOLUTELY NOTHING during the course of those orbs (as in ZERO 5-stars).

The 8% rate-up is a lie! A LIE I tell you!

Seriously, this is probably the biggest slap in the face I've ever received in Fire Emblem Heroes...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just noticed that I got an +Atk-Res Rein and a +Atk-HP Catria + Death Blow fodder for Lilina

yay

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I dumped 140 orbs into the Bridal banner and came away with yet another B!Sanaki and a Deirdre.

I don't know why the universe is so insistent on handing me B!Sanaki, or why I'm so insistent on pulling greens, but here we are.
avi_thirsty_small.png

Real talk minute on an entirely different subject.

Feel like turning down my innuendo for a few days. Thoughts?

D

Deleted member

You're both very pretty.

Now can you shut up before we start this **** again and ruin the thread for a few hours? Please?
This is no fair, one has called me pretty.... Shame.

You know, on the subject of the new thundercats. It looks pretty.... Well, not good. Don't really get the whole calarts ordeal though, most modern show creators didn't even graduate from there. Interestingly, not even the first "calarts" style. Beforehand John Kricfalusi(best known as the creator of Ren and Stimpy) referred to it as a style that 50-70s Disney and Don Bluth used and down the line was emulated by movies such as The Iron Giant.

Why do I keep writing about all of this when I have essay questions to do

Chrono.

*Notices the new Legendary Hero banner has dropped.

"Aw yeah! It's finally time to put those 105 orbs into use!"

*Spends the 105 orbs in various summoning sessions in the hopes of pulling NY!Takumi, Legendary Ryoma, Gunthra, Innes, NY!Azura, or some other really good unit.

*Gets ABSOLUTELY NOTHING during the course of those orbs (as in ZERO 5-stars).

The 8% rate-up is a lie! A LIE I tell you!

Seriously, this is probably the biggest slap in the face I've ever received in Fire Emblem Heroes...
Not the same game but this was me last week in Dokkan.

500+ Stones down the drain and didn't even get the one unit I wanted.

I feel your pain brah.
So best leaker Walmart wants everyone to know Team Sonic Racing is a thing.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Team-Sonic-Racing-Sega-Nintendo-Switch-010086770070/481595318
Check it out while it's still up.

View attachment 146179 View attachment 146180
OH ****

This is sounding great.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
/VP/ seems to think Alakazam can 1HKO alolan Muk in 1 hit from Focus Blast

I'm not sure they remember that Poison resists fighting, and that Muk has decent bulk.

I calculated it and an Alakazam with 252 speed and special can only 3 hit KO Alolan Muk at best while Alolan Muk can 1HKO with STAB dark.

Also Focus Blast is known as Focus Miss for a reason

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Feel like turning down my innuendo for a few days.
I like how immediately after suggesting this we get a round of crashboards.

Clearly I'm tampering with the fabric of the universe here.

first thought, why?

second thoughts will be dependent on your response
Handful of reasons.

Firstly, just felt like I burst out tonight with a boatload of dirty jokes in a row. Dunno, felt weird.

Secondly, paranoid I'm running Cori off every time I crack two to three of those in a string. Almost certainly just paranoia. Still feel guilty.

Thirdly, just feel like it'd be worthwhile to do. Restrictions breed creativity. This'll exercise the rest of my wit.

Fourth, related to the third, don't want to be seen as a one-trick pony with regard to my humor. I've got higher aspirations than being the NZ Mineta.

I'm sure I could find like five more variations on four and three, but really that's bout that.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Which sounds amazing.

Not even joking.
Just have the Flying members become Technique. Easy.

Now you just need 3 more characters, and you got a full easy 15. Though to be honest, easiest 3 I can think of are Silver(Technique), Blaze(Speed), and Chaos Zero(Power).

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'll be honest, they took away my Skies of Arcadia, NiGHTS, Jet Set Radio, and Panzer Dragoon, and now I've little interest.

Happy for those happy though. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll be honest, they took away my Skies of Arcadia, NiGHTS, Jet Set Radio, and Panzer Dragoon, and now I've little interest.

What? I can't race without Reala

Chrono.

lol Bethesda has been streaming what is supposed to be a tease for something Fallout related for about a 16-ish hours now.

The entire stream is just a vague Please Stand By screen featuring the Fallout mascot. Bethesda themselves never advertised anything, it just showed up on Twitch and that's it.

https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

There are 40k people watching it right now lol.

The stream also crashed at a point or two which very much on brand for Bethesda.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So best leaker Walmart wants everyone to know Team Sonic Racing is a thing.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Team-Sonic-Racing-Sega-Nintendo-Switch-010086770070/481595318
Check it out while it's still up.

View attachment 146179 View attachment 146180
I'm a bit mixed.

On one hand, the gameplay concept sounds cool. Reminds me of Crash Tag Team Racing but more fleshed out by the sounds of it. Also having an Adventure Mode could be nice if they do it right.

On the other hand, I still don't like how it's a Sonic-only racing game with everyone in cars. Sonic in a car only felt justified because of the SEGA characters being there. And the starting roster sounds really small so we can't even say that they're going all-out with fan service. Also, it's clearly a successor to the Sonic & SEGA Racing games but there is no sign of the Transformation mechanic which was the best part of ASRT.

I remain cautiously optimistic.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>I keep getting bodied against Ryoma in Lunatic
>I go to the gardens to chill and pick some feathers
>I casually clear an Infernal map.

Breh.

MainJPW

M.T.A

I'm bummed about NiGHTS, they're in at least 11 Sonic games as either a cameo or a playable character. Might as well add them.

Only 15 characters? And one of them is Egg Pawn...not really excited about the roster.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Oh btw Roseanne got cancelled after Roseann Barr posted one racist tweet too many though lots of actors on the show were planning on quitting so it wouldn't have gone far either way
Not surprising since ABC is owned by Disney, and Disney don't want nothing un-family friendly on one of their flagship channels.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A'ight, can't take this **** anymore.

@Any French speaker who's seen Deadpool 2 in French

How's the translation for that movie? If it's good, I'm very likely gonna break my "English only" rule and ****ing go see it ASAP (so probably Friday or this weekend since today and tomorrow are kinda busy days for me... hopefully it'll still be there)

Already got spoiled one thing about it (which admittedly makes me even more hyped), don't want the rest of it ruined if the translation is actually good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Matthew, Boey, Gaius, Sakura and Wrys
As you can see, none of them are Innes

How's the translation for that movie? If it's good, I'm very likely gonna break my "English only" rule and ****ing go see it ASAP (so probably Friday or this weekend since today and tomorrow are kinda busy days for me... hopefully it'll still be there)

Already got spoiled one thing about it (which admittedly makes me even more hyped), don't want the rest of it ruined if the translation is actually good.
Just watch the subs you uncultured swine
This is no fair, one has called me pretty.... Shame.

You know, on the subject of the new thundercats. It looks pretty.... Well, not good. Don't really get the whole calarts ordeal though, most modern show creators didn't even graduate from there. Interestingly, not even the first "calarts" style. Beforehand John Kricfalusi(best known as the creator of Ren and Stimpy) referred to it as a style that 50-70s Disney and Don Bluth used and down the line was emulated by movies such as The Iron Giant.

Why do I keep writing about all of this when I have essay questions to do
Ok, tell me what are the essay questions you have to do?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If you've wanted to play as an Egg Pawn in a Sonic game, your day has finally come.

Also, they say lightning doesn't strike twice, but Walmart does.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

It's kinda to tell if the French version is well translated, since I never saw the movie in English.

What I can say tho is that I had a good time with my sister, so, you should go for it imo.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's kinda to tell if the French version is well translated, since I never saw the movie in English.

What I can say tho is that I had a good time with my sister, so, you should go for it imo.
Oh well, could always watch the English version once it's released in DVD/Blu-Ray, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom