• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And yet he returns... Perhaps he never died?

Which would be great. Saves time on actually creating a new alter ego since we could just enhance the existing one.
IDK he appears randomly but forgets he's evil I guess.

It's better if we just leave him alone. He's as harmless as a fly right now and I want an actual evil counterpart. :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay guys...

I know I said I wasn't too keen on it...

But it's not THAT bad.

Let's hope no one has any confined spaces lol.
Pokémon: Lets GO outside and make out.
well. . .if you're offering I ain't gonna say no.
:061:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
IDK he appears randomly but forgets he's evil I guess.

It's better if we just leave him alone. He's as harmless as a fly right now and I want an actual evil counterpart. :)
I think this is exactly why he should be given priority.

No one would expect the joke "villain" becoming an actual threat.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Looks like I missed a thing. And a lot of talk.

Can someone bring me up to speed on what "Pokemon Let's Go" is all about?
New Pokemon Switch game that was leaked a while back.

It's a new adventure taking place in Kanto, so it doesn't seem to be a remake, although it has some things inspired by Yellow, such as the Pikachu and Eevee.

It's apparently not the new core Pokemon game, as that will be revealed in 2019.

---

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Looks like I missed a thing. And a lot of talk.

Can someone bring me up to speed on what "Pokemon Let's Go" is all about?
2 pokemon games were revealed. One takes place on kanto and is basically pokemon go on the switch but with just kanto pokemon, the other is cube pokemon on a new island and it’s only kanto pokemon.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Then we toughen him up. Condition him to not be a failure.

There's potential to be used here. Why waste it?
Just weighing in my options clearly.

As someone who studied Finance/Accounting, i'm weary on whether something can be salvaged or is a sunk cost. And said alter ego falls in the latter category.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Look y'all.

I want that Eevee.

I get that it has a lot of missteps. I get that I'm liable to be the only person who smashed that Both button in the poll in literally the entire timeframe it will exist. And I ain't looking to convince anyone simply because I really have less and less to argue the more comments I read. These are all valid complaints.

But I want. That. ****ing. Eevee.

And...dunno. Game looks like it'll be a fun diversion, bit of a trip down memory lane at least. It seems like it wants to bridge the gap between Go and core rather than replacing either one and it looks like it's at least sort of doing that well. Plus it seems to be a way to test out a couple of new and frankly kind of interesting concepts regarding Pokemon-Trainer interactions - riding them, specifically, which I at least assume will be done for more than show - while not needing to support it off the bat over 800 ****ing mons.

If this was the new core game I'd be livid, but as a pseudo-remake that doesn't preclude a new core title I'll give it its day.

And I want. That. ****ing. Eevee.

In the $50 Ball-con. That I can pet and poke and dote on at will. I'm not asking much here, come on.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
FEH just updated (around 5 MB)

Flying Lobster Tiem

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Been messing around with Knuckles' PM moveset now that he's released as a downloadable mod.

He's freaking fun. :)

Just weighing in my options clearly.

As someone who studied Finance/Accounting, i'm weary on whether something can be salvaged or is a sunk cost. And said alter ego falls in the latter category.
Nothing lost from trying, honestly.

Chrono.

So how long y'all wanna bet someone spills the beans about Smash before E3. Unless they already did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom