• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
D

Deleted member

Want me to try to scare you all without it being PG-13. I am not sure if this will scare any of you, but I will try. Say yes or no.
Kids these days. So desensitized by movies and television.
Monsters Inc. reference I see? Might it do something with KH3 hype trailer?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's very hard to impress me when it comes to books. I was not impressed by To Kill a Mockingbird. Maybe it's because of how overstated it was before I read it. I liked it but didn't think it was spectacular.

I liked The Road, and No Country for Old Men, but again, I've never found a book that just blew me away.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last poll was Tetra, other than that the results were pretty close. Tingle is right behind Tetra by a few votes while the same could be said for Ganon and Vaati (who tied with each other).

Next up is a rather special case. Because these four hold are important to the plot of Breath of the Wild and had Amibo, I would like to see which one of them are truly the most desired. Your picks are Revali, Daruk, Mipha, and Urbosa.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Inb4 Revali wins because Falco jokes

Ivander

Smash Legend
Geez, didn't think I'd see a discussion on books. And I've been re-reading "The Watch" Discworld novels recently. R.I.P. Sir Terry Prachett.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Frostbite 2018 filled with salt because of Bayonetta. :laugh:
I am not salty about Bayonetta though.
Seconding.

Loved that book as a kid. The 2 sequels were weird as ****, but The Giver was a really fun book for me as a kid.
:061:
I never read the sequels, but I have read the book as I mentioned. It had a great plot and everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Frostbite 2018 filled with salt because of Bayonetta. :laugh:
I am not salty about Bayonetta though.

I never read the sequels, but I have read the book as I mentioned. It had a great plot and everything.
"If you want to be a genius, all you got to do is try. "

How quaint. Want to go for a spin? Try A Clockwork Orange. A vernacular extravaganza. :°}

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the 100th floor of tap battle is out tonight.

I wonder what the "big reward" they were hinting at is.

Maybe a free unit we haven't gotten before? Like Bruno since he's gone from the story?

Or maybe it's something like a lot of orbs since the dataminers have seen anything on it from what I know. But I could be wrong.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The winner of the last poll was Tetra, other than that the results were pretty close. Tingle is right behind Tetra by a few votes while the same could be said for Ganon and Vaati (who tied with each other).

Next up is a rather special case. Because these four hold are important to the plot of Breath of the Wild and had Amibo, I would like to see which one of them are truly the most desired. Your picks are Revali, Daruk, Mipha, and Urbosa.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Inb4 Revali wins because Falco jokes
I don't have Twitter, but I definitely would vote for Revali of the four. Easily my favorite champion due to his relatable characteristics: from his insecurities in his abilities to his tendency to show-off his talents in front of a certain audience he wants to impress (minus the overly confident attitude he displays). He has some enjoyable dialogue too, and Sean Chiplock's voice work on the character especially helps.

I'm all in for full-fledged archers in Smash, and I think Revali could work. They could also implement his Revali's Gale as an Up Special and Van Medoh for his Final Smash.

Last edited:
Playing AA6.
"Our deity isnt like the ones you have back home.

Our's actually existed. . ."

Jeez Maya you can't jsut say someone's god doesn't exist

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Book recommendations?

The Call of the Wild...that's a good book...

D

Deleted member

Dabuz won Frostbite 2018!
Dabuz finally fought his fears Tweek. He beat him 3-1.
Playing AA6 again.
"Our deity isnt like the ones you have back home.

Our's actually existed. . ."

Jeez Maya you can't jsut say someone's god doesn't exist
Ace Attorney is always fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Did some of y'all hear? Dabuz has just now won Frostbite 2018 with my girl :rosalina:! That is the good ****, I tell you what. By the way, that is going to be my new catchphrase when she or :4bayonetta2: wins any tournament, from local to major. I know I said I would be on the forums on Saturdays only but I had nothing else to do today other than go to church and read my Bible.

If y'all will excuse me, it is time to celebrate with some yakitori and sparkling water (as long as it is not coconut-pineapple flavor). Until Saturday...sayonara :kirby:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom