• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I legit feel I fed her with za warudo to make her go from S9 to S+
Around 1,000,000G burned in mostly desserts and crab sticks.. worth it.
Looks like completing ranks to S isn't going to be easy.

I got 33,000,000 so not a huge loss if it was me.

D

Deleted member

It has been a long day. It is going to be an even longer day tomorrow, but when Thursday comes, I can shine again!
I can confirm that I did............................................not.
"If you want to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mother."

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nice, found out a way to download 8-Bit Bayonetta onto Steam even though it was taken off the Steam store almost a year ago.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The English subs for Fate/Extra: Last Encore officially started an "umu" counter in the latest episode. Nine "umus" from Nero have been said at this point.

Tamamo also showed up!... as a sticker...

Nasu and Studio Shaft sure are rubbing the salt on the wounds of the Tamamo fans with this sticker cameo knowing that she, most likely, won't be showing up in Fate/Extra LE at all.:glare:

Oh yeah, as for my other thoughts on the episode:

I'm really bummed that they killed off Francis Drake by the end of the third episode. I really liked her character in the Okeanos singularity of Fate/Grand Order, but here, she barely gets any screentime. She shows up disguised as a bartender in the last episode just to explain what's going on in the city to Hakuno and Nero. Then, in this episode, it's revealed that she is Shinji's servant. Her and Nero get into a fight, which ends in Nero's victory and Francis Drake's death. Ultimately, we end up learning almost nothing about her other than what she sees in Shinji. We even barely got to see her fight other than showing off her Noble Phantasm once. Because of her little screentime, I didn't feel any remorse when Drake died.

Even Siegfried in Fate/Apocrypha also had the misfortune of being killed very early in his show (by episode 4 to be exact), but at least we learned more about his backstory and a number of aspects pertaining to his character, as well as saw more of his combat capability compared to Francis Drake in Fate/Extra LE. I actually felt something when Siegfried died (and I really wish he wasn't killed off that early since he had a lot of potential to be a true standout in the Fate/Apocrypha cast). Of course, I won't deny Siegfried being killed off early was also pretty dumb (especially when he ends up being a cheap power-up for the boring Sieg).

Fate/Extra LE actually makes Shinji more likable. He felt much less of a douche in his final moments compared to his main series counterpart. Here, he's more like his Extra CCC counterpart, the calmest and most tolerable form of him. Still, I didn't feel much sadness for Shinji in his last moments since, just like Drake, he barely got any screentime and backstory.

I guess another issue with Drake and Shinji in Extra LE comes from the poor pacing this episode. I honestly feel like that battle happened waaaaayyyy too fast.

And now that Hakuno and Nero cleared the first floor, I'm hoping the next battle will be better. I really hope my boy Robin Hood doesn't have his moment ruined the same way Francis Drake did in this show.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Meanwhile at Smogon:
123123.PNG

I feel like I am going to become a typo master like Zeb, help.

D

Deleted member

Hawluncha :laugh:

Oh my god, that's actaully a great pun :rotfl:
Guess what? I found another typo. "Fix" should be "Fixed". Fixed it.
12312.PNG

Not only do we have the same avatars, but I found another typo. What if I am accidentally cosplaying as Zeb?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
The English subs for Fate/Extra: Last Encore officially started an "umu" counter in the latest episode. Nine "umus" from Nero have been said at this point.

Tamamo also showed up!... as a sticker...

Nasu and Studio Shaft sure are rubbing the salt on the wounds of the Tamamo fans with this sticker cameo knowing that she, most likely, won't be showing up in Fate/Extra LE at all.:glare:

Oh yeah, as for my other thoughts on the episode:

I'm really bummed that they killed off Francis Drake by the end of the third episode. I really liked her character in the Okeanos singularity of Fate/Grand Order, but here, she barely gets any screentime. She shows up disguised as a bartender in the last episode just to explain what's going on in the city to Hakuno and Nero. Then, in this episode, it's revealed that she is Shinji's master. Her and Nero get into a fight, which ends in Nero's victory and Francis Drake's death. Ultimately, we end up learning almost nothing about her other than what she sees in Shinji. We even barely got to see her fight other than showing off her Noble Phantasm once. Because of her little screentime, I didn't feel any remorse when Drake died.

Even Siegfried in Fate/Apocrypha also had the misfortune of being killed very early in his show (by episode 4 to be exact), but at least we learned more about his backstory and a number of aspects pertaining to his character, as well as saw more of his combat capability compared to Francis Drake in Fate/Extra LE. I actually felt something when Siegfried died (and I really wish he wasn't killed off that early since he had a lot of potential to be a true standout in the Fate/Apocrypha cast). Of course, I won't deny Siegfried being killed off early was also pretty dumb (especially when he ends up being a cheap power-up for the boring Sieg.

Fate/Extra LE actually makes Shinji more likable. He felt much less of a douche in his final moments compared to his main series counterpart. Here, he's more like his Extra CCC counterpart, the calmest and most tolerable form of him. Still, I didn't feel much sadness for Shinji in his last moments since, just like Drake, he barely got any screentime and backstory.

I guess another issue with Drake and Shinji in Extra LE comes from the poor pacing this episode. I honestly feel like that battle happened waaaaayyyy too fast.

And now that Hakuno and Nero cleared the first floor, I'm hoping the next battle will be better. I really hope my boy Robin Hood doesn't have his moment ruined the same way Francis Drake did in this show.
I wouldn't expect too much if it's going the same route as Extra with the whole tournament thing. If such is the case, the only characters I expect some development from are Rin, Rani, Julius and Leo, as well as Li-Shuwen and Gawain.

On the other hand
Neil Armstrong Servant confirmed.

Basically, in Extra, there was a reference to Armstrong made by a random NPC and everybody didn't know if it was actually Neil Armstrong or another "unknown" Armstrong from folklore due to "Modern" Servants being claimed "impossible". But this episode actually confirmed it to be Neil Armstrong, who's "Legend" as the "First man on the Moon" was born in 1969 and who died in 2012.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I wouldn't expect too much if it's going the same route as Extra with the whole tournament thing. If such is the case, the only characters I expect some development from are Rin, Rani, Julius and Leo, as well as Li-Shuwen and Gawain.

On the other hand
Neil Armstrong Servant confirmed.

Basically, in Extra, there was a reference to Armstrong made by a random NPC and everybody didn't know if it was actually Neil Armstrong or another "unknown" Armstrong from folklore due to "Modern" Servants being claimed "impossible". But this episode actually confirmed it to be Neil Armstrong, who's "Legend" as the "First man on the Moon" was born in 1969 and who died in 2012.
That sounds like not very many characters will be getting development, and that's saddening considering that was one of my biggest issues with Fate/Apocrypha. There, only three of the masters were well-developed, while only a small handful of servants felt fleshed out.

Though I can't believe Neil Armstrong was an actual servant in Fate/Extra lol.

I can imagine him as a Rider-class servant using his rocket as a Noble Phantasm (or maybe his whole spacesuit could be a NP that somehow gives him some enhanced armor).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You already do trigonometry at 14? That's ****ing wild, dude.
I might need a little help.
To everyone who wants someone other than Vanguard Ike to win the FEH referendum... you can't stop me :troll:

Tell me, do you fight for your friends like Ike does?
That sounds like not very many characters will be getting development, and that's saddening considering that was one of my biggest issues with Fate/Apocrypha. There, only three of the masters were well-developed, while only a small handful of servants felt fleshed out.

I can imagine him as a Rider-class servant using his rocket as a Noble Phantasm (or maybe his whole spacesuit could be a NP that somehow gives him some enhanced armor).
Well maybe he should be more of a strong-type because his last name is "Armstrong"?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well maybe he should be more of a strong-type because his last name is "Armstrong"?
The way how servants in the Fate universe are assigned their class isn't based on their name, but rather based on their abilities.

Take Francis Drake. Drake was a pirate and explorer, and thus knew how to pilot and command a ship. This would make Drake fit into the Rider-class, which specializes in using some kind of mount as the main means of combat.

Another example would be King Arthur. Since King Arthur was a skilled swordsman in his life, he would be summoned in the Saber class, which specializes in using swords.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I could see the spacesuit allow him to resist intense heats and colds, so any Servant who relies on fire or ice attacks is useless against him

Ivander

Smash Legend

When you rather look at it, if it wasn't for Fate/Stay Night having 3 stories, most of the characters besides Shirou, Saber, Rin, Archer, Kotomine and Ilya wouldn't get much attention. I mean:
-Sakura doesn't get much attention in either Fate or UBW, but actually gets the character development in Heaven's Feel
-Lancer gets killed normally in both Fate & Heaven's Feel while he shines in UBW
-Rider shines in Heaven's Feel compared to Fate & UBW
-True Assassin doesn't even appear in either Fate or UBW, but when he appears in Heaven's Feel, he gets alot of attention and whatnot.
-And etc etc.

So when you think about it, while the stories themselves aren't bad, if you had only the one route, some of the characters in Fate/Stay Night wouldn't be as memorable, depending on which route would be chosen as the only route. Makes you wonder how the character interaction and whatnot would've been had Apocrypha stayed an MMO, which was the intention for Apocrypha at first.

D

Deleted member

I am trying to sleep, but my cat will not leave me alone and will try to play around on me... Well at least my cat loves me.
Good night everyone, will meet you all in a while! I can not believe this thread is reaching six thousand posts so quickly.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Guys help I'm getting ****ed up
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Other than Deku I can't really think of any examples of this kind of representation
Johnny Joestar.

robbed of context, this image is a pure distillation of The Internet Aesthetic
I'll try my best to make some sense of it, but it probably won't make much sense anyway.

There's a big meme that recently got popular in the Dragon Bal; fandom where a bunch of Latin American DB fans (afaik) made a parody form for Gohan called 'Gohan Blanco', where he achieves this form during the Tournament of Power in order to defeat the Grand Priest, also known as 'El Grande Padre'.

Simply put, this eventually spiraled out of control where a bunch of these characters were put on a parody tier list. One of these charters that were inevitably created was 'El Hermano', basically being Jiren The Grey of Universe 11's Pride Troopers, but with an extra long head and a blue Pride Trooper uniform.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

There's a DBFZ mod that colors the characters closer to the Manga version. I keep for getting Piccolo had Yellow on his arms rather than pink. I think the yellow works better though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Main Theme for KH 3 is pretty different but I find it pretty good to listen to after hearing it a few times. Hikari did well with the recording of it.

The beat is pretty unique but it's soothing. Can't wait to hear the full version.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I am trying to sleep, but my cat will not leave me alone and will try to play around on me... Well at least my cat loves me.
Or he's plotting against you. It may look adorable, but he actually wants you to be sleep deprived.

(xD I'm kiddin')

It is obvious that I'm pretty much bored, isn't it?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yee boi, time for a Zenobureido update... not storyline related :v

Still, small post-chapter 7 Spoilers

Zenobia is basically waifu Goku; strong af and focused on finding strong opponents even if they endanger more than one.

She wanted to resurrec a Behemoth just to fight it, but it was sealed using magical rocks all across Alrest
I took my sweet time in this one because I couldn't find one Seal Stone

-I broke the one in Mor Ardain like a month ago just by curiosity when I first explored the Abandoned Excavation
-The Uraya one was easy after realizing I need to drain the water at the Coraline Sanctum
-The one in Leftheria was annoying as I botched the ramp jump at Godsford Isle numerous times.
-Dumb me forgot about low tide (#TideAd) also being a thing in Upper - Left Gormott

-The other four Stones are together at Temperantia... ****ing Field Skills, man.

Ya boi Thanatobeast Andraz (Lv. 64) was a pain yo, well... my team was the real pain.
The battle felt easy, I put some nice orbs and realized this dude had a lot of HP (easily way more than a Lv. 91 Sauros)
I prepared to Full Burst
....aaaaaand, cutscene; the ****ing battle cuts when Andraz reaches 50% HP
Very well then, this will be easy- OH MAN, STOP GOING TO THE POISON LAKE
Kora heals like a champ, allowing me to stay alive and constantly revive them... but then another Unique joined the party, RIP my team.

The next attempt involved luring it out of the swamp obviously. This felt like a success until Rex AI somehow become more stupid than usual; I know he's Driver Combo focused but he went full meme.

Full Rant of multiple failed attempts:

-Rex use Photon an- *Switches to Praxis*
-It will be good if you switch to Mythra to- *goes to Theory*
-I bait him by causing Break- *Rex switches to Mythra and immediately changes her to Pyra to Topple*
-C'MON MAN I JUST NEED LIGHT FOR THIS- *Rex: "Nah brah, Praxis"
-On every time I caused Break this ****er insisted on use Pyra
-tfw no KOS-MOS
-WHY R U RUNNING TO THE LAKE, REX?
-Mòrag of course was a playa with the Element Combos, but yeah, I needed more orbs
-Please bro, I just need one more orb; this dude will enter Enraged mode soon
-Party Gauge full, I'll activate Pneuma *not enough affinity*

-[Praxis Intensifies]
-Yes, the Water Orb was a walk in the park
-**** Mòrag died, please stay on Theory to keep a high block rate while I revive her. *Praxis'd*
-"I don't like your attitude"
-WHY YOU KEEP RUNNING TO THE LAKE, HOW DID YOU GOT STUCK BEHIND THAT ROCK
-Dis Party Gauge is now in pain
-Mythra switches into herself by force

-THIS ****ING PIECE OF LITTLE **** IMMEDIATELY SWAPPED HER FOR PRAXIS

-GIMME THAT

Lemme show you how it is done, you incompetent CPU
4 Minutes later:
My satisfaction was cut short when I realized that I forgot the Electric Orb, also I was having a blast while using Nia but dis dude refused to cooperate; he was acting better on the first round, dunno what happened lol.

>Zenobia pulls out her 1-Wood and smacks the Thanatoboi to Detroit.

Yeah she said it felt easy at the end but now she actually chickened out about fighting Mythra.

Praxis Trust went to S1 shortly after.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I got a feeling.

I'm expecting some sort of Nintendo news to be released soon.

But I don't know why.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I don't know how much you all have followed goings on in the competitive community...but the events of the last couple months have made me realize something:

As much difficulty as I have giving myself reason to hope...I actually have quite the talent for inspiring it in others.

And also dredging up hostility, but that's neither here nor there...

I got a feeling.

But I don't know why.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Goodbye everyone for now, ( School ).
Hawluncha?
Sounds like a chicken meal that's bursting with flavor.
Something tells me as an Incineroar, you want to eat a spicy Hawlucha for breakfast. Hot wings!
I got a feeling.

But I don't know why.
Well, we will see.
If you are actually right, than I will change my avatar to this:
In all seriousness that is actually some nice art..
Swamp has insider information. Get him.
His uncle works at Nintendo.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can not believe this thread is reaching six thousand posts so quickly.
Then you are not aware of how dedicated we are in posting ****. :p

I got a feeling.

But I don't know why.
Does your uncle's neighbor's grandfather's college roommate's dog's sister hang out near Nintendo's HQs?

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
With a new Xenoblade Chronicles 2 update on the way, I might just wait for it to release and then check out what's changed.
Right now I am mid chapter 6 and in Tantal.
And I bet everyone knows there's actually a Blade you can get in Tantal, I am close to complete and get it.

And I also accidentally triggered Wulfric's quest.

And I am gonna stop proceeding the story here for now and do Merc Missions, quests, and of course, get rest of rare Blades.
I am still a bit disappointed on the patch notes actually having minor spoilers. I saw it on Nintendoeverything at least though, I just hope we can get actual new Blades soon rather than story spoiler ones.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
*Wakes up, hears a weird noise*
!

*discovers it's coming from my laptop*

*checks laptop, battery at 0%, not charging despite being plugged in*

*unplugs, shuts down, holds power button for 30 seconds*

*laptop turns on and is back to normal*

edit: **** someone call Warchamp, the site is on fire again....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm arrived at a point I'm not having much fun with Xenoblade 2 anymore.

All my Drivers are level 99, still miss 2 rares obtainable randomly (Vale and Zenobia namely), and I don't want to farm rare and legendary cores to just get my hopes crushed by RNGesus.

And I've also maxed all of my rares' affinity charts, with the exceptions of those like Gorg's, because in no way I want to roam around all Alrest to get the necessary ingredients to make 50 bakeries.

...And it's especially in cases like this one I'm stocked for the upcoming NG+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom