• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm arrived at a point I'm not having much fun with Xenoblade 2 anymore.

All my Drivers are level 99, still miss 2 rares obtainable randomly (Vale and Zenobia namely), and I don't want to farm rare and legendary cores to just get my hopes crushed by RNGesus.

And I've also maxed all of my rares' affinity charts, with the exceptions of those like Gorg's, because in no way I want to roam around all Alrest to get the necessary ingredients to make 50 bakeries.

...And it's especially in cases like this one I'm stocked for the upcoming NG+.
Just curious, did you try any of the superbosses?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm arrived at a point I'm not having much fun with Xenoblade 2 anymore.

All my Drivers are level 99, still miss 2 rares obtainable randomly (Vale and Zenobia namely), and I don't want to farm rare and legendary cores to just get my hopes crushed by RNGesus.

And I've also maxed all of my rares' affinity charts, with the exceptions of those like Gorg's, because in no way I want to roam around all Alrest to get the necessary ingredients to make 50 bakeries.

...And it's especially in cases like this one I'm stocked for the upcoming NG+.
Well according to my Switch, you are already over 340 hours, but I'm pretty sure you are over 400 hours already, I am barely at 300 hours.
I haven't play much for only one reason for now... part time job....

So... my brother who play my sister's Switch since late January, he actually finished the game...

My sister is actually grinding way more than him...

My two blades left from random are Nim and fricking KOS MOS.... and let's hope the later patch can fix that RNG....
I haven't complete Gorg's quest, but unlike you I probably will.

Also yesterday I finally reached to Tantal, and saw this... this isn't a spoiler I guess but still need to put in spoiler tag:

Nia sure is enjoying Pyra's heat, LOL

EDit: Welp, pic is broken on this site... again...

Last edited:

Chrono.

I still really want to know if certain rares are really harder to get than others.

KOS-MOS is practically a given, but Vale, Zenobia and Dahlia are others I always see people missing.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Well according to my Switch, you are already over 340 hours, but I'm pretty sure you are over 400 hours already, I am barely at 300 hours.
Over 300 hours in Xenoblade 2? God damn. Game either must have tons of content to do, has a very heavy exploration world map, or both. Daily reminder for me to continuously get more forward to Xenoblade 2.

And I thought Persona 5 was a long *** (90 hours per playthrough) game, although to be fair since I still don't have an eight gen console I am missing out on a ton like Witcher 3, Zelda BotW, Bloodborne and Horizon. Still, I clearly thought wrong.

Happy to hear constant enjoyment for Xenoblade 2 at least. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just curious, did you try any of the superbosses?
I briefly attempted to fight the Orion gladiator before getting kicked right away.

Superbosses aren't my priority anyway, my priority is to get all the rares and completing all the sidequests first.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So that BOTW Champion poll, it was something. Almost everyone were pretty close to one another. The clear winner was Urbosa though, probably due to her fury and dashing good looks. Revali and Mipha were behind her (tied) while poor Daruk is in the back. Must have been traumatized by a dog.

Back and I have to say things will be shaken up. Unlike the last time, veterans will be grouped with their respective series. So expect stuff like Wolf vs Krystal or Ice Climbers vs Balloon Fighter soon. Now this one is likely to be the last Zelda related poll unless someone say otherwise or remind me of any important candidates missing. Your picks are Ravio, Young Link (Yes, him), Lana, and Linkle.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

Chrono.

Over 300 hours in Xenoblade 2? God damn. Game either must have tons of content to do, has a very heavy exploration world map, or both. Daily reminder for me to continuously get more forward to Xenoblade 2.

And I thought Persona 5 was a long *** (90 hours per playthrough) game, although to be fair since I still don't have an eight gen console I am missing out on a ton like Witcher 3, Zelda BotW, Bloodborne and Horizon. Still, I clearly thought wrong.

I think both Xeno 2 and P5 have a pretty similar length in terms of the main campaign (90-120 hours). But for me, Xenoblade 2 was better at keeping momentum. That's mostly due to P5's structure of villain arc->daily life resting period->villain arc again format. Something that also didn't help it much is that the later dungeons draaaaagged to hell and it had like two or three false endings (which is a standard for Persona at this point but it didn't help it anyway.) By the final stretch I was ready for it to end.

D

Deleted member

To be honest I also let my Switch turned on so I can still do mercenary missions while I do something else IRL. :grin:

It's one of the advantage of this feature, having free XP and money while taking care of me.~

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I briefly attempted to fight the Orion gladiator before getting kicked right away.

Superbosses aren't my priority anyway, my priority is to get all the rares and completing all the sidequests first.
Oki doki, I say try some of them if you are beginning to be bored with the game (I say the Superbossess in the old factory is a good one to start with, if you have what item to deal with topple anyway). But if you want to get every blades & finish every missions first, do as you please.

Though, actually, there is one build you should try one day, a build to surpass the Aegis... (loads of Xenoblade 2 spoiler btw for those who haven't played the game)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The big reward for clearing floor 100 of Tap Battle is a hot springs scene.

Why IS? That is not a big reward...

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Blanka's SFV story from Capcom Unity;

In SFV: AE, Blanka is living peacefully with his mother, and has adapted well to being introduced back into society. One day, a suspicious salesman approaches him and offers a way to make Blanka famous by mass producing a doll made in Blanka’s likeness. Will it work? Find out in his character story mode!
It's only February but we already have GOTY.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’d be hype if they remade Golden Sun and The Lost Age for the Switch and had them both 3D

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Olympics did have a The Incredibles 2 promotion with a glimpse of some footage (and promising more this Wednesday)

Looks to be it's still not long after the ending of the first film where the Underminer shows up (which now makes the Rise of the Underminer video game non-canon)

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
The big reward for clearing floor 100 of Tap Battle is a hot springs scene.

Why IS? That is not a big reward...
I don't think they ever hinted at a "big reward." I mean, for one, all Feh said was "I wonder what's at the top..." That doesn't really sound like hinting at a big reward. If there was a big reward, I imagine that they would've actually said there is a big reward for those who reach the Top. And for two, they probably didn't want to do a big reward in the possibility that they don't bring it back for good, thus newcomers wouldn't be able to get the reward at all. As much as I enjoy big things, I don't think it would've been a good idea to have such a big reward for an event that might be gone for a long time.

But that being said, it's cute. And the fact that it changes based on "Support".

Already that means lots of sillyness galore and fanart fun. And that's not even including the meme "potential".
Ah, the last two FEH comic pages are a blessing.

Edit: Dangit! Where's Warchamp? Images are broken again.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't think they ever hinted at a "big reward." I mean, for one, all Feh said was "I wonder what's at the top..." That doesn't really sound like hinting at a big reward. If there was a big reward, I imagine that they would've actually said there is a big reward for those who reach the Top. And for two, they probably didn't want to do a big reward in the possibility that they don't bring it back for good, thus newcomers wouldn't be able to get the reward at all. As much as I enjoy big things, I don't think it would've been a good idea to have such a big reward for an event that might be gone for a long time.

But that being said, it's cute. And the fact that it changes based on "Support".

Already that means lots of sillyness galore and fanart fun. And that's not even including the meme "potential".

Ah, the last two FEH comic pages are a blessing.

Edit: Dangit! Where's Warchamp? Images are broken again.
Hm I could have sworn they said "they'll be a big reward if you reach floor 100"

I'm not the only one that thought this either.

The FEH discord and a few youtubers I've seen for the game thought there was one too.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I don’t know how far you are or if you’ve played Dragon Quest Builders on the ps4 but be prepared for the world bosses. They are annoying as ****.
Im on chap 2 . you talking about the end if chapter bosses because the damn first boss wrecked my base something fierce

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hm I could have sworn they said "they'll be a big reward if you reach floor 100"

I'm not the only one that thought this either.

The FEH discord and a few youtubers I've seen for the game thought there was one too.
If it was on a Tweet or something, than I haven't seen it yet. On the Feh Channel, Feh specifically says, "I wonder what we'll find after clearing all of the stages." Like it hinted something, but nothing near "there will be a big reward if you reach Floor 100." Like I said, if there was a big deal reward, they most likely would've directly mentioned it. Or if they did say it, it was probably on a Tweet or something and I haven't seen it yet.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If it was on a Tweet or something, than I haven't seen it yet. On the Feh Channel, Feh specifically says, "I wonder what we'll find after clearing all of the stages." Like it hinted something, but nothing near "there will be a big reward if you reach Floor 100." Like I said, if there was a big deal reward, they most likely would've directly mentioned it. Or if they did say it, it was probably on a Tweet or something and I haven't seen it yet.
In all fairness, "I wonder what's at the top..." kinda feels like a big hint too.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
In the in-game notification announcing the event, there's a quote from Anna literally saying "I hear there's a reward for getting to floor 100" (those are the exact words used; can't post a screenshot since images are busted right now). Seems reasonable to me that people seeing that would expect something a little more worthwhile than a hot spring cutscene.

For me, I wasn't expecting much from the mode, so I'm not too disappointed. It still feels to me like they could have handled this situation better, though. Just don't use the word "reward", or put less emphasis on the "I wonder what's at the end" in the Feh Channel, and it would have been fine. Instead they end up creating the expectation of a reward but fail to deliver, which is bad design.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have returned! I tried to interact more today at Lunch after my work was done, but too much awkward silentness from me. At least I tried.
lol The ****ing story costume.

10/10
Actually, more like a 100/10. Costume of the year easily.
Blanka's SFV story from Capcom Unity;

It's only February but we already have GOTY.
I am beginning to like you even more. :joyful:

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Got to the 100th floor in that Tap Trial dungeon in FE: Heroes...

Image 1
Image 2

Not gonna lie, Shiro being the first to jump into the hot springs 100% fits his character!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So that BOTW Champion poll, it was something. Almost everyone were pretty close to one another. The clear winner was Urbosa though, probably due to her fury and dashing good looks. Revali and Mipha were behind her (tied) while poor Daruk is in the back. Must have been traumatized by a dog.

Back and I have to say things will be shaken up. Unlike the last time, veterans will be grouped with their respective series. So expect stuff like Wolf vs Krystal or Ice Climbers vs Balloon Fighter soon. Now this one is likely to be the last Zelda related poll unless someone say otherwise or remind me of any important candidates missing. Your picks are Ravio, Young Link (Yes, him), Lana, and Linkle.

Good luck.
Will forever support YL no matter how unlikely he might be to return.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright game, give me Finch on no.4!
"Get commons blades"
Alright game, give me Newt on Nia!
"Get Finch instead"