• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yes it is...20 for the whole expansion pass...
Alright. I got the cash for that.

I definitely want to get some of the features and items.

Though I probably won't be able to play it for a while.

Not only do I have waaaaaaay too much homework with my edTPA, but I want to finish Sonic Mania before I start BotW.

I only have to beat Knuckles' story, collect the emeralds as Knuckles and fight the secret final boss with Sonic.

D

Deleted member

I think I am beginning to like Mythra more...I am transforming too fast.

Not only do I have waaaaaaay too much homework with my edTPA, but I want to finish Sonic Mania before I start BotW.

I only have to beat Knuckles' story, collect the emeralds as Knuckles and fight the secret final boss with Sonic.
My little sister loves BOTW so we already have all of the DLC. :dr^_^: She played for mote than five hundred and a half hours I think in total. It does cost twenty dollars.
Have fun with the DLC man, Master Mode is fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

The DLC boss is by far the best fight in the game. Not even close

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I don't think this has been brought here yet (if so I'm sorry), but the official webpage of Xenoblade Chronicles X has changed it's copyright to 2018.

http://xenobladex.jp

I think this hints at a Xenoblade X port. This makes me sad, because I'm not a fan of ports of games I already played, but after the success of Xenoblade 2, I guess more people will want to play the other games in the franchise, so having it on a better console it's great. I just want as many people to play that game, because it's fantastic, so maybe a port is for the better.

Of course a man can dream and hope that it's actually X2, but that ain't happening any time soon. I just want more Xenoblade on my body hahaha.

D

Deleted member

Now both of my gifs are broken, and whenever I try to input a new one it breaks as well. :sadsheep:
What hero is going to fix this mess?

More on my social interactions: I tried to talk to some people at lunch but I honestly looked like a complete fool as everyone just went back on their phones.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Surprised with one of my recent online matches on Brawlout.

I was my guy Chief Feathers and against a Drifter. This guy was kicking my ass all over the place and I had almost room to respond or attack. But I actually won without KOing him once.

What got him? He kept accidentally falling down the stage. :laugh:

But I still need to make a strategy against Drifter fights.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I alwats try my best to rebuild the town pff I hate seeing the town in ruins
Well I took forever to build it so I don’t wanna have to take forever twice.

Also I wish we could record videos so I could give some kind of quick tour of my town. All I can do is take a pic of the sky view of my town. Which I’ve been posting on my twitter if you have a twitter account

D

Deleted member

Bayonetta is fun.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
( Incase you are confused who this is, this is ZeRo against Anti in a friendly. Not clipped by me ( A little language warning ). )
Smash Twitter and Reddit is falling apart because of Bayonetta's performance in Frostbite 2018. I disagree with a Bayonetta ban, but that is just nuts. :laugh:

Chrono.

I don't think this has been brought here yet (if so I'm sorry), but the official webpage of Xenoblade Chronicles X has changed it's copyright to 2018.

I think this hints at a Xenoblade X port. This makes me sad, because I'm not a fan of ports of games I already played, but after the success of Xenoblade 2, I guess more people will want to play the other games in the franchise, so having it on a better console it's great. I just want as many people to play that game, because it's fantastic, so maybe a port is for the better.

Of course a man can dream and hope that it's actually X2, but that ain't happening any time soon. I just want more Xenoblade on my body hahaha.
Tl;dr the copyright year doesn't mean anything.

To explain further, it's because of a Javascript on the website which sets the date based on your computer's clock; if your clock is set in 2017, that copyright year will say 2017 instead.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So folks.

What do you think of shipping communities?

Think they're good? Bad? Go too far sometimes? What?
I see shipping communities like I do general fandoms, they're generally nice enough people and just like to talk about characters they think would go well with each other, which is a fine topic as some characters do have traits that would work well in that context. However, like with any other fandom there are a few bad eggs that want to shove their personal favorites in your face and deem any other to the contrary (even if official) inferior, which is where we get a bunch of 'shipping wars' that never end well (such as the KataraxAang vs. Zuko wars).

Personally, I don't mind shipping or the communities around it as in general it can be an interesting topic if you're invested in the story and characters, and (in cases like Fire Emblem) being able to influence it yourself can be enjoyable. So as long as people can be respectful about it I think it's fine as there's no inherent problem with it, it's just some take it too far.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
More on my social interactions: I tried to talk to some people at lunch but I honestly looked like a complete fool as everyone just went back on their phones.
Break their phones and pee on them; assert your dominance.

D

Deleted member

Or he's plotting against you. It may look adorable, but he actually wants you to be sleep deprived.

(xD I'm kiddin')

It is obvious that I'm pretty much bored, isn't it?
I actually heard that cats are always plotting to kill their owners, they just can not.
I know, funny.
I already miss people seeing my gifs in my signature.
If you wanna make friends, better start making that pee flow.
That is a way not to make friends. :chuckle:
EDIT: The image problem is driving me insane. :p

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
  1. What's the EVO drama the title is talking about
  2. I did that Silver Surfer NES speed calc, I also did one for Paperboy bc that's how it is sometimes

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Would consider double dipping...say what you will about the story (and how the game just pushes you right into the deepend in the beginning) but XCX has one of the best open-worlds I've ever played...

I remember playing on the Wii U and being sad I could only play it at home...

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Can confirm. Met my bestest friend when I found him pissing on my house.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I had 4.00 on Valentines Day's Banner.

I was pity broke by a Sothe that was plus speed minus def.

I already have a plus attack minus res one so I merged them.

My Sothe now has 59 natural attack ( well with L and D) and 40 hp.

Chrono.

1. What's the EVO drama the title is talking about
  2. I did that Silver Surfer NES speed calc, I also did one for Paperboy bc that's how it is sometimes
1. Is about Melee being a main stage game again while ArcSys gets 3 games (one of which won't be out till a month before the event) and Infinite missing the show is a very love it or hate it thing.
2. That's pretty impressive.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So folks.

What do you think of shipping communities?

Think they're good? Bad? Go too far sometimes? What?
Are there specific communities just for shipping? It always just seemed to me like something that people within existing communities/fandoms did.

As for shipping in general, it's never bothered me. I've heard some people say that people will tear into you if you don't agree with this or that ship they prefer, but honestly I've never experienced that.

D

Deleted member

You know this thread is at it's peak when there are already eight posts dedicated to peeing in this page.
Edit: nine posts ah ha ha.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
All you ****ers better buy your Bayonetta 1 & 2 Switch port so I can get my Wonderful 101 Switch port!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
All you ****ers better buy your Bayonetta 1 & 2 Switch port so I can get my Wonderful 101 Switch port!
I hope we get that regardless.

That game was criminally underrated and is truly worthy of a port and would shine if I got one. A potential sequel could be amazing to have as well. I hope we see something with it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom