• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well... It should be 2015-2018 if it is a port.
I also found this artwork while surfing the website
This was from the same artist who design Praxis and Theory in Xenoblade Chronicles 2
And here is the early version
He. . .definitely has a type. Of. Pose. Loli.

Now see, the mech in the background actually looks legitimately awesome with the way it's been set up in an action pose. A lot of people make mechs boring but he's aced it.

I wish it didn't have anything in front blocking it, though.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Chrono.

Now see, the mech in the background actually looks legitimately awesome with the way it's been set up in an action pose. A lot of people make mechs boring but he's aced it.

Xeno mechs in general are so good.

Probably my top favorite so far is

Siren.

How I wish you could pilot this thing.

D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary I have to say it, your profile pic with that Shiny Delta Rayquaza is FREAKIN' AMAZING.
Thanks! Got it from the Pokemon Training Card Game. I have to say, they make some good art for the legendaries like this one. No one cares about Pokemon cards as much but they do have good art.
Xeno mechs in general are so good.

Probably my top favorite so far is

Siren.

How I wish you could pilot this thing.
Siren looks amazing oh my goodness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If I had to pick one of the guest artists to work on the next Chronicles game as the lead designer, my most wanted would probably be Soraya Saga.

Expects XCX2/XC3 with Gears/Saga style; gets Jojogorg Chronicles instead.

His ****ing Heart-To-Heart, man.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Am I the only one who'd rather not have this artist be in charge for a theoretical X2? Because if people thought Chronicles 2 had some problematic designs, then hoo boy...
I can only confirm that I prefer Choco be in charge lol.
And Bruh.. When it comes to artsryle it is totally a personal preference. There is nothing problematic regarding 2 artworks and designs OK? Just say you don't like Choco's design,and that's fine.
Sorry I a bit of rant there but I just tend to have grudge on some people consider some artstyle or designs problematic.

Tl;dr
I like Choco's artstyle and I hope Choco can be the main artist for possible future Xenoblade title.

I guess so, but in Japan version of X it is possible to make your character a loli.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Expects XCX2/XC3 with Gears/Saga style; gets Jojogorg Chronicles instead.

His ****ing Heart-To-Heart, man.
I haven't done many (or any?) Blade Quests yet, whoops.

Speaking of those, do party Blades like Mythra and Dromarch get them too?

D

Deleted member

Stoopid Unikorn I am trying to go to sleep but you are posting too many meme replies at once. Can not stop replying back. :p

Good night all of you, going to end on this note: Let the Smash 4 Bayonetta salt flow :yeahboi:
The Smash 4 Bayonetta salt got so bad that even Nintendo had to reply to find a "way" to beat witch time.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Unfortunately not.

But in some way Kora's sidequest is also Mythra's tho.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I can only confirm that I prefer Choco be in charge lol.
And Bruh.. When it comes to artsryle it is totally a personal preference. There is nothing problematic regarding 2 artworks and designs OK? Just say you don't like Choco's design,and that's fine.
Sorry I a bit of rant there but I just tend to have grudge on some people consider some artstyle or designs problematic.

Tl;dr
I like Choco's artstyle and I hope Choco can be the main artist for possible future Xenoblade title.

I guess so, but in Japan version of X it is possible to make your character a loli.
Are you referring to the boob slider? Lack of boobs doesn't make a character a loli.

Heck, I don't even consider "looking young" to make a loli.

What I'm referring to is the weird jutaxposition of the proportions, the incredibly deliberate boob and panty shots, and ths expressions that look like a porcelain doll trying to give you bedroom eyes.

Not that I consider X innocent of weird perversions, and accusations of Pyra of all characters being a loli felt kinda ridiculous. But this guy has a loli thing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Tunes to RAW
>It is been a while, maybe Bray Wyatt is not the Eater of Pins anymore.
>Gets pinned by Rollins and Balor at the same time
lul

Also

Chrono.

Unfortunately not.

Dang that sucks.

Especially since Blades like Dromarch and (kinda) Mythra get more or less ignored by the plot. Ah well.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Riku's KH3 design might be his best one.

Simple and to the point. The Noctis hair is actually a good look on him. Even the extra belts don't look overdone.
************'s got three belts holding up each pants leg.

God forbid those fall down or something.

So folks.

What do you think of shipping communities?

Think they're good? Bad? Go too far sometimes? What?
They're phenomenal.

To watch, from afar, with popcorn and a comfy chair.

Not that I consider X innocent of weird perversions
Is this the part where we bring up Lin's swimsuit?

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Apparently Tim Miller and Michael Bendis are working on a Kitty Pryde movie. It's been rumored for a while now but it's confirmed now. Idk how to feel honestly.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...y-pryde-movie-works-deadpool-director-1084163

I haven't seen anyone asking for CHOCO anywhere. I do wonder, who was the lead designer for X?

If I had to pick one of the guest artists to work on the next Chronicles game as the lead designer, my most wanted would probably be Soraya Saga.
Same as the first I think.
I still prefer Saitou though.
Are you referring to the boob slider? Lack of boobs doesn't make a character a loli.

Heck, I don't even consider "looking young" to make a loli.

What I'm referring to is the weird jutaxposition of the proportions, the incredibly deliberate boob and panty shots, and ths expressions that look like a porcelain doll trying to give you bedroom eyes.
To some extent yes but also the height obviously.

And sorry but that's how some artworks are.... And most of those descriptions don't fit the artwork that I just posted.
You see see girls in the front of the mech looking badass, there is nothing odd with that
Not that I consider X innocent of weird perversions, and accusations of Pyra of all characters being a loli felt kinda ridiculous. But this guy has a loli thing.
Yes, if you don't like it, it is totally fine. I can't say anything about that, but don't regard it as problematic.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
upload_2018-2-13_1-10-37.png

One of our engineers in Cali shipped this to me. It was on my desk when I arrived at the office tonight.

I have many questions.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

No, Blade quest are unrelated to the main story. But they do give those rare Blades more spotlight. It is worth doing those if you want know more about that Blade.
Unfortunately not.

Uh.. . I have to wait and see...
But I am sure that Praxis quest is also Theory's... I have yet to trigger her quest though.
Theory is a loli that nags you for lowering your guard. /s
Can't wait to get her then lol.
Actually not really since I have other quest to complete.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No, Blade quest are unrelated to the main story. But they do give those rare Blades more spotlight. It is worth doing those if you want know more about that Blade.

Uh.. . I have to wait and see...
But I am sure that Praxis quest is also Theory's... I have yet to trigger her quest though.

Can't wait to get her then lol.
Actually not really since I have other quest to complete.
Praxis' quest to get Theory becomes available after reaching Chapter 7
After that you need to trigger a Heart-To-Heart that will trigger Theory and Praxis' quest and then you need to do another H-T-H to make Theory's Affinity Chart fully functional.

She's a damn fine Tank tho; I put her on Zeke and works better than Perun imo.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Praxis' quest to get Theory becomes available after reaching Chapter 7
After that you need to trigger a Heart-To-Heart that will trigger Theory and Praxis' quest and then you need to do another H-T-H to make Theory's Affinity Chart fully functional.

She's a damn fine Tank tho; I put her on Zeke and works better than Perun imo.
And I have said it before, I don't have that much hope of the quest being as mind blowing as how story goes since they are unrelated to the story and from the Blade quest I did.

Newt's was pretty rad.
Ursula's was....meh...
Kasandra's was.... *yawn*
Sheba's was... LOL

I can already forsee how the outcome will be when getting Theory. What I mean by this is:
We have to help Praxis fight against Theory and her driver to get her
I really hope I am 70% wrong on this...
And again, please don't spoil or foreshadow anything ..

Hm... Nah, Perune is Rex’s, so I think I will give Theory to Nia.
I also got that core crystal in Tantal, I will give it to Zeke since it is from Tantal ...... And he currently lacks an earth rare Blade.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I don't think I can take this anymore.

Why the hell does almost everyone approach me for romance/girl advice when I would be the last ****ing person to ask about getting a girl?

Not like said advice did them any good since those boys were either rejected or catfished in the end.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My friend got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe yesterday and we played some of that. That game runs pretty damn smooth. I like it. I really like how everyone (except Gold Mario :rolleyes: ) are all unlocked right from the get go. My boy Dry Bones and Ngyes are in it too, which is really cool. As for the Battle Mode, the cops and robbers battle mode is the best mode. Screw racing- this is the main mode right here. :4villager:

Overall, this game is still awesome.

D

Deleted member

You're worried bout MegaHombre looking at you sideways while Full Metal Logan's looking at you like this?

View attachment 136640
I think that statue means that your office is your office and you are territorial about that. Either way, it looks like a silent yet menacing guardian protecting you.
View attachment 136639
Why your MegaHombre is looking at me like that?
His face looks like he is secretly deeply concentrating or he just wants ice-cream. Red has some truly unique structures on his office. :laugh:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Here's the new chapter of the FEH manga
Slightly Very sloppy edit that I'm holding for future Mafia games:

if I only do it once.png

Red has some truly unique structures on his office. :laugh:
Unique's kind of a strong word, but I got a bunch of nerdy figures and stuff scattered around my cubicle.

Kind of ironic that I'm only here one night a week on average now.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My friend got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe yesterday and we played some of that. That game runs pretty damn smooth. I like it. I really like how everyone (except Gold Mario :rolleyes: ) are all unlocked right from the get go. My boy Dry Bones and Ngyes are in it too, which is really cool. As for the Battle Mode, the cops and robbers battle mode is the best mode. Screw racing- this is the main mode right here. :4villager:

The game is really fun to play with friends.
Also that mode, last I check it is called Renegade roundup in the game.

D

Deleted member

Slightly sloppy edit that I'm holding for future Mafia games:

View attachment 136645

Unique's kind of a strong word, but I got a bunch of nerdy figures and stuff scattered around my cubicle.

Kind of ironic that I'm only here one night a week on average now.
Oh. While I do miss you, I am just glad you are putting work first to help you continue on in life. You getting good pay in your job?

D

Deleted member

I do alright.

...not sure why you're missing me though, ain't gone anywhere.
You just have been more inactive than usual, but it might just be me overrating. I like reading your posts though, they are top quality content. :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Gold Mario is just a vanity skin. Who cares about him.

Also who the **** is Ngyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom