• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well since I know nothing about FE: Heroes.

I'm one of those people who prefer the Metroidvanias over the platformers. Don't get me wrong, I like the platformers, but Metroidvanias have always been something more up my alley.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So with the inclusion of Legendary Hero Ryoma, a thought just crossed my mind:

Ryoma is *arguably* the first non-lord character that isn't Gunthra to be added as a Legendary Hero. You know what this means? Any major character from a Fire Emblem game could be added as a Legendary Hero now!

Going of that, you know who'd be a cool Legendary Hero?

This guy!

Yeah, I know Conrad was not well handled in Echoes' story (to the point you could just remove him without the plot changing significantly), but considering his relationship to Celica and being a major character in her route, there's just something about him that would make Conrad a fitting Legendary Hero.

He could wield a special, overpowered lance called "Halcyon's Lance" to reference his ties with Halcyon.

Or if they want to go for a real "alternate" version route, they could even turn Conrad into a Mounted Mage who could wield a special spell that also references his ties with that same character and his years growing up in the Sage's Hamlet.

Ah well, I could just keep on dreaming. This may just be the Conrad fan in me wishing that Conrad will finally get his Heroes spotlight (since I'm becoming skeptical of a future Echoes banner coming soon, with the additional doubt that Conrad might not show up in it at all).

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The Official Japanese Kirby Twitter page uploaded a silhouette for the next Kirby character that will be added with the next batch of DLC in Kirby Star Allies:

Anyone want to place their bets who it may be?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The Official Japanese Kirby Twitter page uploaded a silhouette for the next Kirby character that will be added with the next batch of DLC in Kirby Star Allies:

Now see, the commoner would say that's Dark Meta Knight, but I have to disagree.
For you see, a True Auteur knows exactly what that is intended to represent.

He's making a comeback.
No one saw it coming.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Its not Adeleine so I don't give a ****. :V

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Well, I think it's obvious who it is.

Yup, we are Smash in Kirby now boyz.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Reddit is saying that Ryoma is underwhelming........like I haven't heard that complaint for every Legendary Hero Ever. :glare: Someday, Karma is going to backtrack and give us a Legendary Hero that's Meta Breaking and they'll complain on why that Hero isn't like the other LHs.

On the other hand.....I remembered Ryoma's nickname being "Lobster Lord" and how his Element is Water....You're not helping, IS. :psycho: Like seriously, I actually forgot about Ryoma being referred as Lobster Lord since I did not see that joke for a long time.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think its Adeline from above.

Look at the shoes.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Another Lyn alt :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Adeleine seen from an angle of 562°

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
A Ryoma alt, I really want the lobster lord for my flier team. My only red flier is Halloween Nowi and she's -Atq lol. And correct me if I'm wrong, but he's the first flier with a distant counter weapon right? His default kit does look a bit underwhelming, but I'm sure it can work.

As for the rest of the banner, I wouldn't mind any of the Christmas units for my collection. I'd also like either NY!Takumi or Innes for collection too, and if I got F!Grima maybe she will finally have good IV's so I can use her hahaha. And then there's Hardin for Bold Fighter... All the colours have something I want lol, guess I'll throw 100 orbs from my 300 saved and see what I get. Glad that Tiki is getting a new weapon, though I did kill an adult Tiki to give her lightning breath, so guess that's a waste on my part hahaha.

Ryoma is *arguably* the first non-lord character that isn't Gunthra to be added as a Legendary Hero. You know what this means? Any major character from a Fire Emblem game could be added as a Legendary Hero now!
As you said yourself, Ryoma is arguably a non-lord. He has lots of story relevance, so seeing him as a legendary hero is no surprise. The characters I can see being legendary heroes that aren't main characters or lords are the broken units that join you in the last chapter, such as Gotoh from FE1, Athos from FE7, or any laguz king from Tellius (Give me Tibarn IS). And some bad guys can definitely make the cut, F!Grima is the best example.

As for Conrad, I can definitely see him in a Shadows of Valentia banner. Before he ever gets a legendary version characters such as him should get on the game in their base forms at least, and he was one of the most popular characters from SoV in the last CYL. So having him in a banner isn't farfetchted, the only one really obvious is Kliff, but Conrad can definitely make the cut.

So Reddit is saying that Ryoma is underwhelming........like I haven't heard that complaint for every Legendary Hero Ever. :glare: Someday, Karma is going to backtrack and give us a Legendary Hero that's Meta Breaking and they'll complain on why that Hero isn't like the other LHs.
Yeah, but it's kinda true though. The last two personal skills aren't that great honestly. Laws of Sacae it's +4 on enemy phase while surrounded, or you know, could just give her Fury and have +3 on every stat without any condition and on both phases, while helping her get on desperation range. The Bushido is a good skill for a flier since they can't inherit wrath, but again, wrath it's like a better version of Bushido. Compare that to Dragon-Skin and Solar-Brace which are fantastic skills, and I can see the disappointment. But everyone's base kit has always had an underwhelming skill somewhere, so let's first see the stats before judging our good lobster lord.

Ivander

Smash Legend
**** YEAH! I Got Shieldmaiden Brigette from my first Arcade Lootbox for this week!

Now I don't need to worry about spending credits on that.

Yeah, but it's kinda true though. The last two personal skills aren't that great honestly. Laws of Sacae it's +4 on enemy phase while surrounded, or you know, could just give her Fury and have +3 on every stat without any condition and on both phases, while helping her get on desperation range. The Bushido is a good skill for a flier since they can't inherit wrath, but again, wrath it's like a better version of Bushido. Compare that to Dragon-Skin and Solar-Brace which are fantastic skills, and I can see the disappointment. But everyone's base kit has always had an underwhelming skill somewhere, so let's first see the stats before judging our good lobster lord.
That wasn't my point. They have actually done this for Every Legendary Hero, beginning with Fjorm. They have done this with Gunnthra. They even did about Ike and Ephraim. And I don't even need to mention Robin and Lyn. It should be a good thing that they aren't must-haves. But I'm just pointing out that Karma is going to backlash someday, we'll get a Meta defining Legendary Hero and then people will beg for a "underwhelming" Legendary Hero again. Karma finds a way.

Regardless, Bushido is a rather decent deal for Ryoma, as despite it being a weaker Wrath, Fliers can't get Wrath. And Ryoma can equip Slaying Edge and Wo Dao. Raijinto will definitely be a mixed deal as Ryoma is weak to Bow users. Depending on his stats, Ryoma might appreciate Slaying Edge or Wo Dao more.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Linde is getting a refine and surely a focus, yo.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
New update for heroes!

Now apparently there are accessories? The image shows Alfonse with a Feh hat and Marth with a mask like masked Marth lol. New refinements for both Tikis, Linde and Merric (Going to tag Opossum Opossum for that one hahaha).

The rest seems quality of life improvements, nothing too special. Legendary heroes seem to give even more points in arena now, not sure if I like that.

Welp, definitely excited for Tiki and Linde! Let's see what they get.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Hype?
EDIT: ITS HAPPENING

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
New update for heroes!

Now apparently there are accessories? The image shows Alfonse with a Feh hat and Marth with a mask like masked Marth lol. New refinements for both Tikis, Linde and Merric (Going to tag Opossum Opossum for that one hahaha).

The rest seems quality of life improvements, nothing too special. Legendary heroes seem to give even more points in arena now, not sure if I like that.

Im just glad A!Tiki is getting Minty Breath too
I kinda want to avoid reds in the Legendary Banner

My Ayra gonna look fancy as **** with Feh on her head :V

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hype?
Is it gonna be the new game?

This is shaping up to be pretty darn big.

Ivander

Smash Legend
New update for heroes!

Pretty cool to see both Tikis, Linde and Merric get new weapons/refinements. Heck, Linde has not been on a banner for one entire year and now she might be able to finally appear on the New Refinements Banner after a long time.

Also, the Legendary Heroes thing appears to be for Arena Assault only, alongside Heroes with Blessings. I don't worry about Arena Assault that much, so it won't bother me.

Accessories?......Sounds strange, but interesting. On the other hand, Marth looks adorable with Lucina's Mask. That being said, wonder what accessories they'll do besides the Feh hat and Lucina's Mask.

Also, MORE SP AFTER LEVELLING UP! :love: More SP is always a good thing.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hype?
SOMEONE ****ING HOLD ME

WE GETTING MYSTERY DUNGEON ON SWITCH

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Are we finally getting Pokken 2 like the good Nintendo gods have said we would?
Will the Pokken section finally be not dead?
More at 11

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So apparently...

Oha Suta is a TV show.

They typically only reveal things that are related to the Pokemon anime though occasionally have shown a few new mons like Gigalith and Alomomola.

The show itself, can't be the reveal.

But...

What if it happens before it?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So apparently...

Oha Suta is a TV show.

They typically only reveal things that are related to the Pokemon anime though occasionally have shown a few new mons like Gigalith and Alomomola.

But...

Nah man it's going to be the anime. If they only reveal things about the anime I doubt it's gonna be something like a new Gen.
Shame too. If only there was a gaming show in about two or so weeks.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
New update for heroes!

I AM SO SORRY JEORGE BUT YOU JUST MOVED DOWN THE REFINE PRIORITY LIST AGAIN.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So apparently...

Oha Suta is a TV show.

But...

From what I understand the stuff shown in the program tends to be revealed hours or even days before on YT

So, yeah, we could get a reveal at any moment from now.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Nah man it's going to be the anime. If they only reveal things about the anime I doubt it's gonna be something like a new Gen.
Shame too. If only there was a gaming show in about two or so weeks.
That's the thing.

What would cause the show to say its something that will change history?

Ivander

Smash Legend
The Upcoming VG is not a Bridal VG. It's.......it's.....what exactly?
Like this is random....like really random...

That aside, the new FEH Comic is out!.......?
Ummm.......

Like IS just killed 3 memes recently, being Marth Alts, Ryoma Alts and no Linde Banner, disconfirmed a Bride VG, and IS is being random as heck.
That being said, that Anna taking photographs.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That's the thing.

What would cause the show to say its something that will change history?
Simple. It's marketing guff that like, every advertiser uses. It's hyperbole for the sake of being hyperbole.
You always hear bullcrap like that. No of course it's not gonna change your life or the course of history it's horse. But it sounds big and momentous so they do it anyway.

It's advertising 101. It's the same **** the informercials uses to sell their hot dog peelers or miracle detox cleaners.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
10/10 translation
1527577328851.png

Like this is random....like really random...

Ummm.......

Like IS just killed 3 memes recently, being Marth Alts, Ryoma Alts and no Linde Banner, disconfirmed a Bride VG, and IS is being random as heck.

Time to vote for Anna, maybe she'll get an alt, thus killing yet another meme.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
It's Askr troops vs Legendary Heroes. I think I'll go F!Grima since I'm guessing less people will go for her compared to BIke who is free.

Okay, I'm crying with this one hahaha. It's so meta, can't believe they referenced the fact that Bruno is extremely buffed in his damaged art :joyful:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Pokémon's YT channel uploads a video
>Video is simply called "Huge News"
>Thumbnail is simply a Pokéball
>Video starts with the usual Pikachu intro
>Masuda appears onscreen with Pikachu and Eevee plushies
>"Welcome, we have important news to share with all of you!"
>Masuda grabs the plushies and puts them on a desk
>He proceeds to sit down