• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, whatever happens this week just remember to hype responsibly y'all.
If you say that for this week, I'm scared of what you might say for E3 week :urg:

So Emily is seemingly right about Pokémon.

I wonder if she is with smash too.

She said the game has no cuts and has a roster that’s interesting and surprising that shouldn’t receive many complaints and make most fans happy.

If that’s all true I wonder who’s in and if it will be hype worthy.

Bandana dee please! It needs to be his time to shine!
inb4 everyone loses their **** because Sora makes it in

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
AHHHHHHH!!!

I want to get off Mr.Sakurai Wild Ride, the wait is starting to be too much for me!:sadsheep:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Lets take a vote.

Do you think we are getting Pokemon news today or tomorrow?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I’d be cool with Aces having dlc characters like Dixie, Funky, King Bob-Omb, etc.
I'd go nuts to see DLC in this game

Mythra Mythra I hate basketball right now too. Sick of this matchup between the Cavs and Warriors in the finals. Thankfully, there's the NHL which has a matchup that next to nobody expected in the grand finals (Washington vs. Vegas) and the series has been AMAZING so far.
Which is why I stopped watching years ago. The Cavs are overrated pieces of **** and GSW needs some of their players to go to other teams. Having the same two teams going back to back just gets boring like seeing the Patriots in the Super Bowl more and more lately.

MOTHER ****ERS WE'RE GETTING CLOSER!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
King Bob-Omb would be one of the hypest things ever.

Direct tomorrow, announcement today for the direct
I would love some more out there characters.

Also it can’t just be me but I’m surprised none of the Koopalings are in this.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
After like, 500 years, here's a new Mega Man 11 trailer

Game is releasing October 2. Looks pretty solid so far, seems like they're going for a Mega Man 8 style approach in regards to the overall presentation.

Also can't wait for Mega Man to have Witch Time in Smash

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

New Mega Man 11 trailer. Fuse Man looks cool. Block Man has some neat gimmicks And we see the Double Gear System in action. Let's Mega Man slow down time or boost all of his weapon damage. He also gets a bigger boost when you are about to die. Not sure how I feel about that "Last Chance" one, but the other two don't seem too intrusive.

Still has the Slide and Charge Shot of course. Rush Jet confirmed too.

The voice acting is fairly solid. Which by Classic Mega Man standards is pretty good. Wily's got the best voice, then Mega Man.

Of course, now the question is, will Mega Man have his Gear Time in Smash 5?

EDIT: Me and AreJay25 AreJay25 have our wavelengths syncing up. I guess.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Build a Pokémon confirmed!?

Possibly new Pikachu and eevee bears to build
Ive been wanting to go to build a bear workshop since I was a little kid. I should ask to go on my birthday

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
After like, 500 years, here's a new Mega Man 11 trailer

Game is releasing October 2. Looks pretty solid so far, seems like they're going for a Mega Man 8 style approach in regards to the overall presentation.

Also can't wait for Mega Man to have Witch Time in Smash
Mega Man sound quit...different than I expected.

Beside that, I'm a bit mixed about the artstyle of the game, still look like it's going to be fun to play.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
In regards to the Pokemon news.

I'm going to be flying on two planes in the span of 7 hours by the time they usually drop info.

If a Flying Type Eeveelution gets revealed, you'll know that this post was a vague hint at a leak and it'll be all over the news.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I'm going to be flying on two planes in the span of 7 hours by the time they usually drop info.

If a Flying Type Eeveelution gets revealed, you'll know that this post was a vague hint at a leak and it'll be all over the news.
And then everyone will ask you if Eevee is in Smash :troll:

D

Deleted member

When you try so hard but in the end it doesn't even matter
Screenshot_20180529-100602~2.png

Will you come back a year later to leak fake info that people will insist was actually right?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So you're thinking it could be a Shadows of Valentia for the series, in a way? Double back to something older while applying new ideas to potentially use in future new games (like how SoV's full voice acting and enhanced combat choreography might've been a testing ground for FE16)?

Well, I certainly hope it's not a hard reset button. The last thing we need is for TPC to actively pander to the worst parts of the fanbase: the ones who left it after it "wasn't cool anymore", sit on the fringe while pretending to not be interested, yet act like only the mons they're already invested in should be allowed to exist.
Pretty much, basically they'll be using an old game to apply new ideas that can be brought forward. The original "Lets go Pikachu/Eevee" rumor already hints at it to an extent with the Go features, so I think they may be using this game to experiment with that and other similar changes.

As for it being a hard reset, I think in this case they'd be aiming more for a BW type thing, with the main game being more restrictive, but the Post-Game will open things up and allow for more options. The game may lean on nostalgia, but I don't think they will (or at least I hope they won't) erase everything that came afterwards since many adore those Pokémon and I'm pretty sure even they know that.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Mega Man 11 looks pretty good! There's a noticeable visual upgrade from the reveal trailer, the game looks a bit more polished now.

Voice acting seems pretty decent, though I'm not sure how I feel about Mega Man's voice.

Need to pick-up Legacy Collection 1+2 on Switch first, but 11 is looking to be something that's a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom