• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gonna be fun when we have full space travel tech and we can just go to other planets to **** with them.
Build some monuments with Earth-only minerals, pretend to be their Gods and just mess with their historical documents by making one(1) so outrageous that their historians will be confused and in utter disbelief as to how their ancient King was saved by a flying demon from space yet it's the only version of events that actually makes sense.
You an bet your ass we're going to go hardcore "European settlers meet the Native Americans" on them.

God forbid we find space oil/space gold. . .
:061:

TrickStar

Smash Rookie
It's too ****ing hot outside. I swear I was going to collapse if I had kept driving any further in that sun.

Might as well take a cold shower then enjoy the cheese fries.
lately it's been so hot that I've actually felt like I was going to meltttt

at least iit gives me more excuses to have ice cream~

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
****! I accidentally used 50 dragon stones on the Tapion banner... I was saving them for the ssj3 Bardock banner.

D

Deleted member

You an bet your *** we're going to go hardcore "European settlers meet the Native Americans" on them.

God forbid we find space oil/space gold. . .
You: "colonize aliens"
Me, an intellectual: "mess up with their history"

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What the hell? I was connecting my Switch Pro Controller to my computer then all of a sudden the Home Button was glowing blue. This hasn't happened the last number of times I've connected it to my computer.

I NEVER knew it could do such a thing and I have no idea what it means.
That is what is happening when you link your Switch pro controller to your laptop.

Anyways, I made a thing
I only agree with Jiro... Others no comment.
Here's some fanart to share:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
You: "colonize aliens"
Me, an intellectual: "mess up with their history"
Me, an intellectualer intellectual: "build lots of pyramids in different parts of the planet, but make each one just different enough from the others that they debate for years about how it's just a coincidence."

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*Playing randoms on showdown

Send out Lele and opponent has chimecho.

*I use taunt.

Chimecho goes to attack

"Chimecho can't use taunt after the taunt."

*Lele sweeps half their team and they quit.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
As stated previously, please, direct your criticisms to the trash. Thank you for your attention.
Dear sir or madam, you may have not realized it when you posted it but you set up a massive neon sigh that says kick me with that message example

"as stated previously, please direct your criticisms to the trash"
"but they did tho"

please be more careful with your wording as its too easy to make slam dunk insults like this with your current wording,
thank you for your time, stay smart

D

Deleted member

>MHA Ch184 is a turning point for the series
Everyone's going to ****ing die next chapter, aren't they?
Dear sir or madam, you may have not realized it when you posted it but you set up a massive neon sigh that says kick me with that message example

"as stated previously, please direct your criticisms to the trash"
"but they did tho"

please be more careful with your wording as its too easy to make slam dunk insults like this with your current wording,
thank you for your time, stay smart
Dear customer, we have literally presented you with a picture of the trash. Smart ass will not be tolerated, thank you for listening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Dear costumer, we have literally presented you with a picture of the trash. Smart *** will not be tolerated, thank you for listening.
I didn't know proto could sew.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
The CPUs in SSF2 still need a bit more work. I took three level 9's to Temple, and after I lost all my stocks, the CPUs just stood in place, unable to detect each other and thus fight/move. I had to force quit the match after that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Toei pays him back by tracing scenes from Marvel's Infinity War in the new DBS movie.
And the Latino Dub wins everything by hiring Thanos' VA to voice Jiren.

No, seriously, Im hyped for that.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m working with pokechu on his Animal Crossing mafia and I found out there’s a ****ing anteater named Nosegay.

D

Deleted member

I really have no idea where these gameplay videos come from but I'm not complaining, Todoroki looks good
Why the hell does he have so much knockback on that fire attack tho lol
It means there's a difference between a customer and a costumer.
...you saw nothing...

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well they introduce this character:
Her attitude is fricking like Tatsumaki from OPM... and I like it.

And whoa wha?!

No comment... is what often what celebrity usually says when it's either A. They don't have love affair or B. She think's the media news people think too much. or C. They actually do have an love affair

More on to XC2 fanarts:

Rex isn't wrong, she was fighting Zeke...
I'm pretty sure she also said:
"Perfect,I've been waiting to test my skills"
"Alright, let's do it your way"
"Pull yourself together Zeke!"
"I'm alright... I'll be just... fine..."
"I am come"

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just woke up from a short nap and I had a dream of pulling 3 Nephenees in a summoning session, I merged them all and proceeded to butt**** everything with a set involving Swift Sparrow, Threaten Atk. and Heavy Blade

I have a mission now.

D

Deleted member

No comment... is what often what celebrity usually says when it's either A. They don't have love affair or B. She think's the media news people think too much. or C. They actually do have an love affair
I mean, aren't those literally the only options?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The izombie finale wasn’t too bad. Not what I fully expected but had good story telling and an interesting setup for the final season.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Rockets are beating the Warriors now.
If they survive 3rd quarter GSW they'll make it.

Beat a game today because I had never played one in the series, and it definitely has nothing to do with smash or anything like that.

So yeah. . .The weapons and the whip are fun. . .but this is definitely an NES game. Insta-kill pits, enemies running through walls, Medusa heads, birds, and all that nonsense.

It was fun. . .but definitely absurdly hard. Thank goodness for sub-weapons, or I woul be ****ed. Axe beat the first boss, Holy water let me one shot the second (i didnt even get to see what it did!), axes took out Frankenstein's monster, and the boomerang beat the grim reaper and dracula.

Not sure im going to play Castlevania 2 since I heard that one is kind of meh, but I want to beat Bayonetta first anyway before I go to another retro game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Beat a game today because I had never played one in the series, and it definitely has nothing to do with smash or anything like that.

So yeah. . .The weapons and the whip are fun. . .but this is definitely an NES game. Insta-kill pits, enemies running through walls, Medusa heads, birds, and all that nonsense.

It was fun. . .but definitely absurdly hard. Thank goodness for sub-weapons, or I woul be ****ed. Axe beat the first boss, Holy water let me one shot the second (i didnt even get to see what it did!), axes took out Frankenstein's monster, and the boomerang beat the grim reaper and dracula.

Not sure im going to play Castlevania 2 since I heard that one is kind of meh, but I want to beat Bayonetta first anyway before I go to another retro game.
CV2 is ok, but skippable indeed
If you want something easier play SCIV next: basically a remake of the first, but twice as big and with buffed whip mechanics.
Then go for the hard stuff in the form of CVIII and Bloodstained: CotM

-----------

lmao Kinshi Ryoma

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Ryoma got his first alt!

Other heroes on the banner are Y!Tiki, Sigurd, Innes, Fjorm, C!Chrom, C!Robin, Guunthra, NY!Azura, NY!Takumi, Hardin, and L!Robin

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
lmao Kinshi Ryoma
Opossum Opossum
Hey, you actually got Hardin. Neat.

Anyway, Ryoma was in much need of a new Alternate, so rather interesting to see Ryoma as a Legendary Hero. Interesting to see that his Element is Water and how his and Hinoka's first Alternates are Kinshi Knights.

Edit: We're also getting Christmas and New Years Units on this Banner. So that means next Banner will have Lissa, Tharja and Camilla.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom