• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For some reason I thought E3 was next week.. What a ****ing drag... It's still so close though! Who else is going to be watching it?!
I know I am. I'm only going to watch Microsoft, Ubisoft, and Nintendo with their Splatoon 2 World Championship & Super Smash Bros. Invitational.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My favorite soap: Saraswatichandra airs at the same time as the E3 stuff; shame, I'll have to watch the spotlight on Youtube later. :V

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I feel like The Arbiter from Halo Wars when I'm playing Fallout Shelter.

Me: You will all go to the wasteland and bring me caps, scrap, weapons and armor. You will not return until you have a sufficient amount of loot.

Dweller: But Overseer! I lack the required training to go on such a venture--

Me: I care not for your little life! Bring me the loot.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Knight Dude Knight Dude Nice profile pic :p Spider-Man is one of my top 2 favorite Marvel characters (the other being Tony Stark of course lol)

How many MCU films have you seen btw, if any?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Aaaaaand Calamity Ganon is down! Damn, to think there's so much I left unexplored. I never found Korok Village, I never found the Goron city, I never found the Master Sword and I ****ed off right after realizing Medoh's cold as hell. Only issues I had were that I never found good clothes that help against temperatures and I didn't really get how elixirs worked. Oh, and rain can eat my ass. Still, ****ing phenomenal game

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Imma rant about a random thing.

The background music in the american localization of the Pokémon SM anime ****ing sucks ****.
I mean, I know they always change the soundtrack a bit, but at least in previous series it was ok.
In SM they ****ing reuse the same songs for everything (aside from the ocassional Sinnoh Gym Battle Theme), making battles feeling samey. The score is bland enough to the point it removes the seriousness of a battle; it made Lana vs Totem Wishiwashi feel meaningless as ****.
They ****ing ruined Stoutland's death; Im not asking for Snowbelle City theme, but at least use truly sad music for once.
SM overall is more lighthearted indeed, but when it gets dark and intense, it really does, but the dip****s localizing the series try to make everything look like a comedy and tone down the intensity of everything with that flat*** repetitive soundtrack.

Tl;dr: Watch the sub
The most annoying thing in the dub is Lillie's voice. It sounds like they didn't have any female VAs, so they used a male one and told him to sound as high-pitched as possible.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Knight Dude Knight Dude Nice profile pic :p Spider-Man is one of my top 2 favorite Marvel characters (the other being Tony Stark of course lol)

How many MCU films have you seen btw, if any?
Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, Incredible Hulk, Avengers 1, GotG 1, Spider-Man Homecoming, Black Panther, all 3 Captain America flicks, and Ant-Man. I've also seen all the other Spider-Man films, and the first 2 Raimi Spider-Man films are GOATs. Seen a good chunk of X-Men films and the Blade movies too. Still waiting on that Spider-Man and Wolverine flick.

Top 5 Superheroes: 1: Spider-Man. Obviously, 2: Wolverine, 3: The Flash, 4: Batman, 5: Storm.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I ****IN GRADUATED BINCHES AND BEANS
Nice work Rider Weeb, you get your battlizer from it :p

Exactly. Sure a large chest is nice, but one can't ignore the obvious problems one can get if they don't do enough chest exercises or weight lighting. I bet they will change their mind once they see some sagging. *shudders*
Ahhh, yes, sagging, a major problem for most women, even ones who have moderate sized boobs.

We're gonna be too busy for E3 watching reruns of The Golden Girls.
Why would I watch Golden Girls, when there's schoolgirl club anime to watch?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ya'll having a good afternoon? Not anymore
Screenshot_20180528-143930~2.png

Aaaaaand Calamity Ganon is down! Damn, to think there's so much I left unexplored. I never found Korok Village, I never found the Goron city, I never found the Master Sword and I ****ed off right after realizing Medoh's cold as hell. Only issues I had were that I never found good clothes that help against temperatures and I didn't really get how elixirs worked. Oh, and rain can eat my ***. Still, ****ing phenomenal game
You haven't really finished the game then when you only did half of the Divine Beasts, didn't get the Master Sword and probably didn't get all the Memories.
And how did you miss the cold-resistance clothing? It's on the Great Plateau even.

Regardless, BotW is a game I always find myself coming back to, even after finishing all Main Quests(I think? It says 13/15 and I think that counts the Destroy Ganon one). It's just so fun to **** around and there's still portions of the map I wasn't really able to explore properly. I'm probably still a long way from beating all Shrines
**** Shrine Quests tho

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, Incredible Hulk, Avengers 1, GotG 1, Spider-Man Homecoming, Black Panther, all 3 Captain America flicks, and Ant-Man. I've also seen all the other Spider-Man films, and the first 2 Raimi Spider-Man films are GOATs. Seen a good chunk of X-Men films and the Blade movies too. Still waiting on that Spider-Man and Wolverine flick.

Top 5 Superheroes: 1: Spider-Man. Obviously, 2: Wolverine, 3: The Flash, 4: Batman, 5: Storm.
Nice list! I've seen all MCU films except Black Panther, and I've seen some of the X-Men and other Marvel films. I'm not as well-versed in the DC-verse but they got some good films (Nolan's Batman trilogy <3 )

My top 5 heroes would be...
1. Spider-Man (childhood favorite); Marvel
2. Iron Man (became a favorite of mine after experiencing MCU); Marvel
3. Batman (favorite DC hero. He's so cool and has an interesting character); DC
4. Black Widow (amazingly performed by Scarlett Johanssen, and I love her martial arts moves. No super powers yet can still kick butt; amazing); Marvel
5. Captain America (excellent story arc); Marvel

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What the hell? I was connecting my Switch Pro Controller to my computer then all of a sudden the Home Button was glowing blue. This hasn't happened the last number of times I've connected it to my computer.

I NEVER knew it could do such a thing and I have no idea what it means.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 146011

You haven't really finished the game then when you only did half of the Divine Beasts, didn't get the Master Sword and probably didn't get all the Memories.
And how did you miss the cold-resistance clothing? It's on the Great Plateau even.

Regardless, BotW is a game I always find myself coming back to, even after finishing all Main Quests(I think? It says 13/15 and I think that counts the Destroy Ganon one). It's just so fun to **** around and there's still portions of the map I wasn't really able to explore properly. I'm probably still a long way from beating all Shrines
**** Shrine Quests tho
I played as blind as possible so I knew jack****. It DID make the shrine puzzles satisfying though. Except the motion control stuff, that **** outright doesn't work properly

Ivander

Smash Legend
View attachment 146011
This sounds like one of those things that you tell people to get them to think when you are ticked off at them. It's like saying, "It's perfectly okay to pair up movie characters who share a blood relation because their actors don't."

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Congratulations, you just learned one of the reason aliens may indeed wipe out the human race.
Over that? I doubt it.

I'm infinitely more worried that we'd end up corrupting them with it.

D

Deleted member

I played as blind as possible so I knew jack****. It DID make the shrine puzzles satisfying though. Except the motion control stuff, that **** outright doesn't work properly
So did I but I didn't ***** out
"It's perfectly okay to pair up movie characters who share a blood relation because their actors don't."
Wait what who said that no it's really not

Chrono.

Someone in the ResetERA thread pointed out that Nintendo's Youtube channels are posting private videos (which usually leads to nothing.)

About some minutes later we found out that it was just old Sun/Moon trailers going on private.

But that of course didn't stop it from spreading around...
Serebii Joe tried his best here at least.
Hype responsibly folks. :p

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Over that? I doubt it.

Yeah, they are gonna be doing this all day until they die:

(Funny enough, I'm listening to Cuphead's soundtrack and it fit perfectly with this gif)

Ivander

Smash Legend
Over that? I doubt it.

Reminds me of Xenoblade X when the moment we have the Ma-non move next door, they become enthralled by the power of Pizza. Or L's bad English and his bad attempt at saying the swear words.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Simpsons Hit and Run is another game with some good tracks in it. Though I did get stuck on the very last mission when I was younger. I gotta clean the disc with rubbing alcohol to get it working again.

Petty Theft Homer and Wolves Stole My Pills both clap.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
BotW is very much a game intended for people to do what they want. If they want to rush then they can rush. If they want to do all the shrines and Beasts and stuff that's also fine. It's an adventure game where the player actually gets to decide when they want the adventure to end once they're done with the tutorial.

Imagine getting upset at someone ending the game when they want to end it.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Over that? I doubt it.

Let's be honest, if there're any alien races out there who've advanced enough to use faster-than-light travel, they'd probably just laugh and recognize some of their own quirks.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Unless we wipe ourselves off first, that is.
Huh, that is probably true, we seem to be actively playing with fate everyday now.

Over that? I doubt it.

That's just part of the stuff that could corrupt them, so obviously the more reasonable aliens would take us out, before the others we corrupt get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom