• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I changed title.

Before the year 2000, the year 2000 was epitomized as a really futuristic date. Flying cars, hover boards, and breakfast platter machine alarm clocks. There was also some Conan skit they used to do that was kind of dumb.

I was thinking earlier that “NintenZone” looked like a corny 80’s futuristic word, so there you go. Mystery solved. Good dog, Scooby.
So then, I got the bad ending then, crap I'm not a very good lawyer

Welp, looks like I failed this case....

Meanwhile, I'm just like "I don't even know my beeb size anymore."

Pretty sure my beeb holders from my teenhood are too small for me, but they're definitely not anime beebs either.
Who the hell on this Earth would ever want anime sized boobs? Seriously the back pain that would cause women is ridiculous.

ANNNND NOW because its the dead of night and i cant sleep my top 50 characters in no particular order id like to see in smash as dlc! why dlc? because i cant be upset if they arnt in the base roster and i cant be upset if they are!
its a win win situation
1. Simon Belmont
2. Ryu Hyabusa
3. Takamaru
4. Ray 01
5. Octolings
6. Rex(with story blades)
7. Soma Cruz
8. Mochi (monster rancher)
9. Pauline
10. King K. Rool
11. Ashley (wario)
12. Mimikyu
13. Heihachi
14. Snake
15. Bomberman
16. Impa
17. Wonder Red
18. Bandana Dee
19. Buzzwole
20. Zeke Von Genbu
21. Marx
22. Dixie Kong
23. Tetra
24. Prince Vorkken
25. Morag
26. Agumon
27. Alolan Marowak
28. Phosphora
29. Fiora
30. Dragon Lord (Dragon Quest)
31. Elma
32. Springman
33. Max Brass
34. Dr Coyle
35. Gooey
36. Twintelle
37. Minmin
38. Musashi (sushi strikers)
39. Isabelle
40. 2B
41. Samurai Goro
42. Wolf
43. Ice Climbers
44. Ribbon Girl
45. Incineroar
46. Ridley
47. Decidueye
48. Bald Bull
49. Dante from the devil may cry series
50. & Knuckles

okay i may have purposefully put thoes last 2 at the end for the sake of the meme
You forgot the Featuring part for Dante :v

0/10 No Brash the Bear smh
10/10, for not making the Brash decisions. :troll:

> implying DD is worthy of a reduction

Women problems I guess.
Well, depending how tall the woman is, getting a reduction is probably a good thing for her spine, cause spines can only take so much weight.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Who the hell on this Earth would ever want anime sized boobs?
Men are the ones that want women to have anime sized breasts, thats who
------
Oh, Didnt the Even thing say "Be prepared for tomorrow"?
Well its tomorrow, what were we supposed to be prepared for?

Apprently it meant nothing, thats good

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So here’s something interesting;

This rumor popped up today and the discussion for this raises some good points. Overall this is a pretty damn crazy but good and interesting roster.

Porky in his mech would be neat. Snake is crazy to have on a fake leak assuming this isn’t real, as is Simon.

Two donkey Kong characters is justified imo. Medusa is a Sakurai thing to do.

Mimikyu would be surprising but fun.

Three freaking square characters would be crazy but I’m down for it. Sora would be amazing.

Geno and Mallow as a team is a concept I’ve only seen thrown out there twice. This would probably never happen but would be a hype trailer and such a surprise.

That’s just some of the list but what’s everyone’s thoughts on the rest of it and what I mentioned?
It's just a bunch of hooey if you ask me. The lack of any curve balls and only fans' wishlist quality choices sounds wrong on all levels plus he's clearly piggybacking on the Belmont rumor. And why heroes/villains gimmick?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I saw a woman once who had anime sized boobs- well they weren't really anime sized but I'll say this, if she took a sharp turn, she could of knocked someone out with them.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Some more 4K60 gameplay. This time of Hyrule Warriors in CEMU and Sonic Generations PC's Unleashed Project mod.

Non-Nintendo developed games in CEMU like Smash and Hyrule Warriors tend to have some kind of issue regarding character shadows where they are offset too far away from the character model. It's not too noticeable in Smash but in Hyrule Warriors I found it really distracting due to the amount of on-screen characters so I am using a graphics pack to turn off those character shadows completely for now until the shadows are fixed.

Sonic Generations is basically just cranked up to max via NVIDIA Control Panel, and I have also forced Ambient Occlusion via NVIDIA Inspector. Used an Unleashed Project level for the showcase due to it having high-res textures.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Today it's exactly 2 years since Harambe's assassination.
2 years since a dead meme that should stay dead.

I saw a woman once who had anime sized boobs- well they weren't really anime sized but I'll say this, if she took a sharp turn, she could of knocked someone out with them.
The worst part is that this is the type of dream I had last night.

I’m dying here and I don’t want to be a clone of my mother. I have no idea why she is so happy about me having this **** growth.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Don't you just love fakes.

My favorite part is how the Eevee's designs is inconsistent within the same drawing (check the tail.)
xD Now that's a screw up, it looks like the person used the got too exited and used the eraser to there! I have seen better fake designs before, and that "Longeon" having even its own animated 3D model probably fooled more than this one.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh yeah BBCTB is launching in just 3 days...

And Weiss... Yeah...

Also watch Deadpool 2 today... Oh boy.. Where to start...

And YAS! Morag in Smash!

And this Smash Bros bingo chart is just lit

They XC2 section is straight up hilarious.
The game being describe as Fan service goes to Fire Emblem lol.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Honestly I am not a fan of giant boobs.
Well don’t be a fan of me since I am suffering now.

And YAS! Morag in Smash!

Might as well laugh howgenius the Xenoblade 2 slot is.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I was dismissed from work an hour earlier today due to painfully slow business. Hardly anyone was coming and everything that was needed to be done was done long ago

>Balloon Fighter

Smart Answer

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Love getting a bus only to arrive in another city and find out I don't have class for the whole week and now I'm stuck here until Wednesday anyways due to me having an appointment.

Starlight_Lily

I wonder if my rabbit knows the concept of me undressing or does she think I just shedded all my fur off and Im just one big weird rabbit that walks on two feet
Or it might be secretly plotting to kill you. I swear that's at least what 2 of the cats in my house are planning to do me.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well don’t be a fan of me since I am suffering now.
Words of advice: Please calm down and don't think of things that won't be likely to happen to your body for a long time.

Like Natz said, you will reach a peak in one more year and your body won't grow anymore. Best not to lose your head over beebs of all things (Curse you Coricus for burning that word in my head).

Ivander

Smash Legend
So that's why...
@Erureido @Shishœ

The reason it's Altria is because her own creator, Nasu, thought it sounded cooler compared to Arthoria. So like most scenarios, Rule of Cool replaced common sense. :lick:

Seriously Nasu, let the team do their thing. You're also the reason(it was either him or Takeuchi) why Ushiwakamaru doesn't have a decent wardrobe.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Words of advice: Please calm down and don't think of things that won't be likely to happen to your body for a long time.

Like Natz said, you will reach a peak in one more year and your body won't grow anymore. Best not to lose your head over beebs of all things (Curse you Coricus for burning that word in my head).
Blame Takumi @Coricus

But fine, I am feeling a bit better now after talking it out some mature people who don't say things like "you should be making money off this larger rack" or ""But but bigger is better".

For now, the best focus is to find a place that will have my new size and try to adjust to it.

Burruni

Smash Hero
So that's why...
@Erureido @Shishœ

The reason it's Altria is because her own creator, Nasu, thought it sounded cooler compared to Arthoria. So like most scenarios, Rule of Cool replaced common sense. :lick:

Seriously Nasu, let the team do their thing. You're also the reason(it was either him or Takeuchi) why Ushiwakamaru doesn't have a decent wardrobe.
Artoria is the best translation and that's why the Extraverse uses it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Artoria is the best translation and that's why the Extraverse uses it.
Artoria's better, but Arthoria or Arthuria are the best translations IMO. Maybe it's because of the h and how it helps with the whole "Arthur" deal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So that's why...
@Erureido @Shishœ

Nasu you ******** you know whatvis cool as much as you know how to write sex scenes, Altria is the stupidest ****ing name in existence.
3eb14385-dca3-4f57-8be2-65d4fddb0b02.png

Starlight_Lily

She better not be plottin to kill me, I saved her from dying of cancer:005:
Well, that's pets for you, one moment super cute, the next plotting your demise.

Blame Takumi @Coricus

But fine, I am feeling a bit better now after talking it out some mature people who don't say things like "you should be making money off this larger rack" or ""But but bigger is better".

For now, the best focus is to find a place that will have my new size and try to adjust to it.
Bigger is not always better, whoever thought of that needs to be punched.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Bigger is not always better,
sure aint better for your wallet either. after my sister lost weight from her galbladder and also her breast shrank, she was so happy because now bras didnt rob her of money anymore
Well, that's pets for you, one moment super cute, the next plotting your demise.
Rabbits do always look like they are plotting and are always scared to death

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

sure aint better for your wallet either. after my sister lost weight from her galbladder and also her breast shrank, she was so happy because now bras didnt rob her of money anymore

Rabbits do always look like they are plotting and are always scared to death
And that's why they are always scared to death, they're worried we might find out what they are ploting. :p

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Opossum Opossum

I figured it out, the video file for the banner got corrupted!

Looking over smash leaks made me remember the bandanna de ronenwhrre the guy said the file was corrupted lol.

So I wanted to make that reference.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imma rant about a random thing.

The background music in the american localization of the Pokémon SM anime ****ing sucks ****.
I mean, I know they always change the soundtrack a bit, but at least in previous series it was ok.
In SM they ****ing reuse the same songs for everything (aside from the ocassional Sinnoh Gym Battle Theme), making battles feeling samey. The score is bland enough to the point it removes the seriousness of a battle; it made Lana vs Totem Wishiwashi feel meaningless as ****.
They ****ing ruined Stoutland's death; Im not asking for Snowbelle City theme, but at least use truly sad music for once.
SM overall is more lighthearted indeed, but when it gets dark and intense, it really does, but the dip****s localizing the series try to make everything look like a comedy and tone down the intensity of everything with that flat*** repetitive soundtrack.

Tl;dr: Watch the sub

D

Deleted member

I ****IN GRADUATED BINCHES AND BEANS
I'm not a bean but congratulations.
Opossum Opossum

I figured it out, the video file for the banner got corrupted!

Looking over smash leaks made me remember the bandanna de ronenwhrre the guy said the file was corrupted lol.

So I wanted to make that reference.
I was like "damn why does that sentence sound so familiar?"

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I ****IN GRADUATED BINCHES AND BEANS
*hugs* Congrats girl.

I don't believe you. You're gonna have to show us proof. :troll:
Please don't do this. lol

Bigger is not always better, whoever thought of that needs to be punched.
Exactly. Sure a large chest is nice, but one can't ignore the obvious problems one can get if they don't do enough chest exercises or weight lighting. I bet they will change their mind once they see some sagging. *shudders*

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
For some reason I thought E3 was next week.. What a ****ing drag... It's still so close though! Who else is going to be watching it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom