• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Pulled on the Tapion banner.

Got Tapion (not Hirudegarn tho).

Why couldn't it be this easy for UI smh.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yomi, my boy. I think you should quit while you are ahead. :p
Might as well tell the one who speaks in crossed sentences to quit too.

But it seems that quirk is thankfully dying down.

See this Burgerpants? This is me right now?

This isn't helping at all.
y u no listen

Seriously, I swear Burgerpants look like he was created for making memes. His reaction looks like "that meme" too.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
y u no listen

Seriously, I swear Burgerpants look like he was created for making memes. His reaction looks like "that meme" too.

Dare to question the wonderful expressions of Burgerpants?

He is the true hero Undertale deserves.

Boobs the size of bee stings.

Like Katt's.
Lmao good one

It's really hard to read text like this, especially at 1 AM
:061:
Trust me, you don't want to read my panicky rants on unwanted growing.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently the perfect breast size is a C cup

according to research

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like how This is a very mature topic about womans health but I doubt it will stay mature lol

perfect for who is the question
Both men and women on average prefer C cup size

When looking at other people, not themselves.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So here’s something interesting;

This rumor popped up today and the discussion for this raises some good points. Overall this is a pretty damn crazy but good and interesting roster.

Porky in his mech would be neat. Snake is crazy to have on a fake leak assuming this isn’t real, as is Simon.

Two donkey Kong characters is justified imo. Medusa is a Sakurai thing to do.

Mimikyu would be surprising but fun.

Three freaking square characters would be crazy but I’m down for it. Sora would be amazing.

Geno and Mallow as a team is a concept I’ve only seen thrown out there twice. This would probably never happen but would be a hype trailer and such a surprise.

That’s just some of the list but what’s everyone’s thoughts on the rest of it and what I mentioned?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

This rumor popped up today and the discussion for this raises some good points. Overall this is a pretty damn crazy but good and interesting roster.

Porky in his mech would be neat. Snake is crazy to have on a fake leak assuming this isn’t real, as is Simon.

Three freaking square characters would be crazy but I’m down for it. Sora would be amazing.

Geno and Mallow as a team is a concept I’ve only seen thrown out there twice. This would probably never happen but would be a hype trailer and such a surprise.

That’s just some of the list but what’s everyone’s thoughts on the rest of it and what I mentioned?
Geno and Mallow as a team is something I would not mind at all. But that sounds like something a fan would make up rather than something that really happens

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
A heroes vs villains roster is not going to happen. Because not only a good amount of dead series are getting newcomers (F-Zero? Really?), but the third parties are just as questionable. Geno shouldn't be paired with Mallo and Sora is iffy because of Disney.

Both men and women on average prefer C cup size

When looking at other people, not themselves.
I guess I am out of luck going by this statement.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The only Smash rumor that is the most believable is the Dasvergaben one.

And even that one is a bit dodgy since his sources give him bad information half of the time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A heroes vs villains roster is not going to happen. Because not only a good amount of dead series are getting newcomers (F-Zero? Really?), but the third parties are just as questionable. Geno shouldn't be paired with Mallo and Sora is iffy because of Disney.

I guess I am out of luck going by this statement.
This is very fair.

But for Sora, if Sakurai wants him he’s getting him imo. No company has denied him and he’s pulled off some great characters before, so Sora wouldn’t shock me

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
> Mallo
> Not Mallow

I know the two have similar sounding names, but they are not the same character.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually added a supporter list to my newcomer thread.

I feel like I'm already more actively supporting it than I did during Smash 4

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Don't you just love fakes.

My favorite part is how the Eevee's designs is inconsistent within the same drawing (check the tail.)
This one didn't even look like it could be real but it was covered by multiple Poketubbers

I literally think the artist did it to laugh at them

Chrono.

This one didn't even look like it could be real but it was covered by multiple Poketubbers

I literally think the artist did it to laugh at them
How many Poketubers do you follow

I mean, props to them, I guess.

We're in peak PokeHysteria and people will eat anything and everything up. Which means it's the perfect chance for some views and rake in that YouTube money.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How many Poketubers do you follow

I mean, props to them, I guess.

We're in peak PokeHysteria and people will eat anything and everything up. Which means it's the perfect chance for some views and rake in that YouTube money.
I don't actually follow Poketubers. I did back in the day, but that was like JWittz and stuff. I saw on /vp/ people talking about Joe Merrick getting in a fight with a Poketuber on twitter over his video on that, and I was recommended RuffledRowlit's video on it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Not surprised, but Bloodstained: Curse Of The Moon's soundtrack is lit af like a classic Castlevania

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So. I have an extra Fjorm.

Should I make my existing Fjorm 40 +1 or inherit the skills...

I'm honestly not sure.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

The biggest red flag here is how several characters have apparently been picked out just for the sake of adding more villains, particularly for giving as many series as possible playable villains above all else. Choosing newcomers for the sake of filling quotas like this is a complete breach from anything Sakurai and his teams have done in the past, much less taking a newcomer from a dormant series (F-Zero) and another from one that has concluded (Mother), both of which we know he prefers not to do. It comes off more as a fan's idea rather than something the actual devs would go with.

To say no less of the Geno+Mallow team up concept, which also sounds more like a fan's idea to "represent Super Mario RPG more", despite it not being grounded in anything the game does other than pairing up its two playable OCs.

Or the question of how Porky in his mech would even work. The "too big" arguments also apply here, as we saw in his Brawl boss fight, and unlike Ridley, you can't viably size the mech down since Porky is a Ness-sized human visibly piloting it at all times!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
In the past 2 hours, I have experienced pretty much every emotion on the spectrum and then some.
The simplified version is: I've gone from happy, to sad, to angry, to hopeful, to straight up despair, to surprise, to hope again, then happiness, back to sadness and anger, back to despair, hope again, anger, sadness, and I've finally arrived at reluctant acceptance.

And now it's 6AM.

What a fantastic start to the day.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
while i dont belive the imgur leak, i will point out porky's spider mech looks way smaller in mother 3 than it does in smash with porkiny being only slightly smaller than the tube hes piloting it in

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Wakes up at 4AM*

Ya know what?
Im refining Lilina's Forblaze.

*goes back to sleep*

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
In the past 2 hours, I have experienced pretty much every emotion on the spectrum and then some.
The simplified version is: I've gone from happy, to sad, to angry, to hopeful, to straight up despair, to surprise, to hope again, then happiness, back to sadness and anger, back to despair, hope again, anger, sadness, and I've finally arrived at reluctant acceptance.

And now it's 6AM.

What a fantastic start to the day.
At the risk of being too humorous for what was probably something very serious...

Sounds like me every time a legendary banner starts.

*Wakes up at 4AM*

Ya know what?
Im refining Lilina's Forblaze.

*goes back to sleep*
If said Lilina is +Atk and you have a spare Death Blow to give her, that'll be a very worthwhile investment.

D

Deleted member

Sounds like a complete wishlist to me.
Also, the most unbelievable part of all of this is not Goroh, it's not Sora, it's not even Geno&Mallow. It's ****ing Medusa.
Like, even if we were getting another KI character, it would most definitely not be her.
Also, Medusa is too big

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pfft! Like who? Dark Ura?
Nah. Like me. :evil:

Boobs the size of bee stings.

Like Katt's.
Wait, you got to s-

....i feel like murdering
... Nevermind, vaan.

This is very fair.

But for Sora, if Sakurai wants him he’s getting him imo. No company has denied him and he’s pulled off some great characters before, so Sora wouldn’t shock me
Yeah, but doesn't Sakurai have the habit of wanting to speak with developers from Japan for easy communication?

That's not possible with Sora due to Disney being a Western compny. Yeah, there could be a Disney Japan, but in the end, these guys would end up talking to the ones leading the whole thing in 'Murica anyway, making them the equivalent of translators. And with communication being key to this kind of stuff...

And that's not mentionning how damn protective of Sora Disney is, going as far as to not even have him in Disney crossovers outside of Kingdom Hearts.

Not saying there's absolutely no way Sora in Smash will happen though, just that he has a lot of obstacles to get through that a Keyblade can't easily get through.

So. I have an extra Fjorm.

Should I make my existing Fjorm 40 +1 or inherit the skills...

I'm honestly not sure.
What are her IVs?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yare yare, what did I miss again?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Finally back in the States after a 2 week trip in Israel. It was a great experience but I'm glad to be back :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom