• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
1 Celine Dion (7,899,000 albums)
2 Eminem (4,571,000)
3 Shania Twain (4,437,000)
4 Backstreet Boys (4,225,000)
5 Beatles (3,867,000)
6 U2 (3,865,000)
7 Michael Buble (3,652,000)
8 Sarah McLachlan (3,415,000)
9 The Tragically Hip (3,369,000)
10 Andrea Bocelli (3,301,000)
Who the **** is Andrea Bocelli? Also I’m surprised Tragically Hip is in the top 10 when they have like 2 good songs.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Life's not a party until you're incapacitated on the bathroom floor for two hours with waves of pain that can only be soothed by the sweet, sweet magic of vomiting into the toilet.
.....wooomy....i'm very concerned on what you've been doing ಠ_ಠ

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Life's not a party until you're incapacitated on the bathroom floor for two hours with waves of pain that can only be soothed by the sweet, sweet magic of vomiting into the toilet.
Just better be lucky you aren't the one who's getting bigger when they shouldn't. I don't want to be a monster like Mom...

Chrono.

2 Eminem (4,571,000)
5 Beatles (3,867,000)
6 U2 (3,865,000)
I haven't forgiven U2 and Apple for putting their last album on my iTunes.

Invasive af.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I just want E3 to hurry up already. I'm freaking out here.

And for reasons that I'd rather not disclose around a bunch of guys...

I hate my body
Ouch! Here's hoping for the best for both of you!
Now I know how Ura feels when it comes to FEH.
:laugh:

Yeah I do tend to blank out everytime I see FEH mentioned. More like an "awkward listening to your friend speak a foreign language to his parents" kind of blank out tho. :)

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah I do tend to blank out everytime I see FEH mentioned. More like an "awkward listening to your friend speak a foreign language to his parents" kind of blank out tho. :)
That's pretty much my outside family, except for a couple of my cousins, when it comes to them and me talking video games that aren't the standard Mario or other hugely known series.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
2 Eminem (4,571,000)
5 Beatles (3,867,000)
6 U2 (3,865,000)
I'm the tasteless one then because I listen to none of those.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
.....wooomy....i'm very concerned on what you've been doing ಠ_ಠ
Bleeding once every month or two.

For some reason the act of not having a baby likes to pretend it's having a baby on almost a coin flip of frequency. Pretty sure any time I eat during a specific day of it.
Yikes. Did you get food poisoning?
Just reciting past events, LOL.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Damn. That's...deep. But true, as one of my classmates magically disappeared after vomiting their Tequila shots after our graduation party.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

For some reason the act of not having a baby likes to pretend it's having a baby on almost a coin flip of frequency. Pretty sure any time I eat during a specific day of it.

Oh well... that’s good... right?

We were a thing?
Preemptive breaking up.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That's pretty much my outside family, except for a couple of my cousins, when it comes to them and me talking video games that aren't the standard Mario or other hugely known series.
Yeah a lot of my family (outside my immediate family) speak Arabic and I have no friggin clue what they're saying lol.

I also have like 30-60 cousins i'm not familiar with somewhere in the world lol.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just want E3 to hurry up already. I'm freaking out here.

And for reasons that I'd rather not disclose around a bunch of guys...

I hate my body
Two words of advice: Diet and exercise.

Although you have been doing that fro a while and I think you need to lay off the weights.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm the tasteless one then because I listen to none of those.
I’m breaking up with you...
i guess i'll get together with him cause i don't listen to any of them eitehr :V

OOOOOOOH THAT!

god damn sister you made it sound like you were passed out at a party head in the toliet and took something illegal! wording! WORDING!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Preemptive breaking up.
Oh, I see.

Well, to the shippers, yes you were. :p
Pretty sure I'm shipped with Katt :p

You're not Canadian though, so this is fine.

I could understand not liking a few of these (i havent even heard of at least 2)
But not even the Beatles?

And I thought I had no taste
:061:
I've got no style, I've got no grace
My taste is a ****ing disgrace

:V

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Two words of advice: Diet and exercise.

Although you have been doing that fro a while and I think you need to lay off the weights.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Funny, like weights would have an effect on me going up a bloody cup size. Not helping at all.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
i guess i'll get together with him cause i don't listen to any of them eitehr :V

OOOOOOOH THAT!

god damn sister you made it sound like you were passed out at a party head in the toliet and took something illegal! wording! WORDING!
I'm pretty sure I couldn't leave the house without my parents having my head and I'm old enough to drink, LOL.

Naaah I just have rough times. . .from time to time.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Exactly this blows my mind.

I think Stoopid might be a fake Quebecker the more I think about it.
How can you guys think every Quebecker listens to Celine Dion?

There's more Quebeckers than albums she sold in all of Canada.

And Quebec's only about a bit less than a third of the Canadian population.

It's very likely some frogs didn't listen to her.

Use math and logic, folks.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh I definitely agree with you there, I just want E3 to come on already. I have lost interest in speculation, and it won't be reignited until we get that E3 trailer.
Or see what the gameplay is like. I just want to see some Nintendo mascots beating each other.

The less we talk about my body issues, the better.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Today I learned no good deed goes unpunished.

I went to help someone move

In the process I parked somewhere near their yard but they said it was too far away. So they had me repark in a place packed with cars and I accidently bumped into their bumper, smudging the paint on their car.

If only they just let me park where I did.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh I definitely agree with you there, I just want E3 to come on already. I have lost interest in speculation, and it won't be reignited until we get that E3 trailer.
You know, it's funny, because I feel like speculation kept up for a solid year during Smash 4 buildup with even less info than this and no one got bored.

But nowdays I feel like I've just seen everything there is to see about Smash speculation and I'm mostly just waiting for some fandom or other to squee at a reveal.

Although I kinda want that spark back anyway. That spark was fun.

Just because you dont own an album doesnt mean you havent listened to a song/artist.

Otherwise, the only music I would be able to listen to is Micheal Jackson and one album of Daft Punk. :p
. . .is this a canadian thing?

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Yeah but my narrow minded view of Quebec dictates that everyone there loves Celine Dion. :troll:
You know, it's funny, because I feel like speculation kept up for a solid year during Smash 4 buildup with even less info than this and no one got bored.

But nowdays I feel like I've just seen everything there is to see about Smash speculation and I'm mostly just waiting for some fandom or other to squee at a reveal.

Although I kinda want that spark back anyway. That spark was fun.
Yeah I felt speculation was a lot more fun back in the DLC days for some reason. Things were less outlandish and more optimistic back then.

Nowadays, I have a very cynical mindset of what's going to happen. I just lost enthusiasm for Smash Speculation the way I used to have.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just because you dont own an album doesnt mean you havent listened to a song/artist.

Otherwise, the only music I would be able to listen to is Micheal Jackson and one album of Daft Punk. :p

I'm pretty sure French people and frogs have some kind of. . .something because frog legs I guess??

That might be it???

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Oh well, if we're counting that, I listened to at least half the top 10.

upload_2018-5-28_0-22-11.png

Kinda.

Yeah but my narrow minded view of Quebec dictates that everyone there loves Celine Dion. :troll:
Open up your perspective.

Otherwise, a certain villain will open your skull :V

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Yeah I felt speculation was a lot more fun back in the DLC days for some reason. Things were less outlandish and more optimistic back then.

Nowadays, I have a very cynical mindset of what's going to happen. I just lost enthusiasm for Smash Speculation the way I used to have.
Nah, DLC days were cynical and cutthroat as hell. Any time after like two days after E3 2013, actually.

Now 2012, those were the days of warriors brave and beautiful. Such a shame I didn't ride into battle myself, but admittedly I would not likely have had the maturity in that time.

But then, all I've ever wanted was Tails, so instead of raging at franchises getting more characters I mostly just made note of the most belligerent character support bases and put them on a [DATA EXPUNGED] list. And took note of every single criteria people made and concluded very few characters were actually worthy of being added.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Funny, like weights would have an effect on me going up a bloody cup size. Not helping at all.
katt is ****ing jealous

We can have no taste together :V

-shrugs-

Sheer luck, I guess.
yay~
I'm pretty sure I couldn't leave the house without my parents having my head and I'm old enough to drink, LOL.

Naaah I just have rough times. . .from time to time.
i know ^-^' just saying

and ouch :/

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Nah, DLC days were cynical and cutthroat as hell. Any time after like two days after E3 2013, actually.

Now 2012, those were the days of warriors brave and beautiful. Such a shame I didn't ride into battle myself, but admittedly I would not likely have had the maturity in that time.

But then, all I've ever wanted was Tails, so instead of raging at franchises getting more characters I mostly just made note of the most belligerent character support bases and put them on a [DATA EXPUNGED] list. And took note of every single criteria people made and concluded very few characters were actually worthy of being added.
Well I guess the DLC days had more optimism from people and it wasn't always the same group of character who were being talked about. I feel that's what making this speculation cycle so dull. It's like the same 10 characters always being brought up with the occasional Goku talk that back in the day wouldn't even be taken remotely seriously.

I also feel that back then I was way too optimistic about certain things which I don't allow myself to do anymore. Hence why I kinda miss those days.

Compared to now I would say those days were better.
Otherwise, a certain villain will open your skull :V
Pfft! Like who? Dark Ura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom