• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This is a problem the entire female population has too, so you aren't the only one.

Maybe it's just a minor late spurt and there won't be major growth from there. Remain calm and not panic.
Calm? I am calm. I am seriously clam. Until I thought I would stop growing at this age only for it to happen again. Why must my body be cursed?

katt is ****ing jealous

Are you SURE you want to be suffering the same fate as me? Going up to a bloody DD at this age? Do you?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
well a period shouldnt happen 2 times a month and surely should t have you puking so Id suggest she see a doc or a gynacologist
I think I said it wrong again, it's not that it's happening twice a month, it's that I keep skipping months every once in a while LOL.

Although I might as well with that waiting for me half the time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think I said it wrong again, it's not that it's happening twice a month, it's that I keep skipping months every once in a while LOL.

Although I might as well with that waiting for me half the time.
ooh ok yeah, well you arent supposed to be skipping months either soo.....
nontheless, i think you should hit up a gynecologist about why they are that strong because you shouldnt be gettin that sick from them

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well a period surely shouldnt have you puking so Id suggest she see a doc or a gynacologist
eh hormones can do some pretty crazy **** tbh, i've had a day or two where i felt like vomiting after, so, can see it
Are you SURE you want to be suffering the same fate as me? Going up to a bloody DD at this age? Do you?
**** no however i'm the opposite girl, i never grew instead things hit at 12 and stopped at 12, i wish i was growing to something

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Calm? I am calm. I am seriously clam. Until I thought I would stop growing at this age only for it to happen again. Why must my body be cursed?
> Says that you're calm
> Still talking in crossed sentences as a sign of panic.

Should you break out the paper bags for breathing?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
eh hormones can do some pretty crazy **** tbh, i've had a day or two where i felt like vomiting after, so, can see it

**** no however i'm the opposite girl, i never grew instead things hit at 12 and stopped at 12, i wish i was growing to something
Thats still not a good sign
At all
not at all
at least it doesnt SOUND good
:233:

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
> Says that you're calm
> Still talking in crossed sentences as a sign of panic.

Should you break out the paper bags for breathing?
Who the **** breathes through paper bags anymore?

I can panic when I want.

Good, because trust me when I say you DON'T want to be me right now. What is you ideal cup size?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Meanwhile, I'm just like "I don't even know my beeb size anymore."

Pretty sure my beeb holders from my teenhood are too small for me, but they're definitely not anime beebs either.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
ANNNND NOW because its the dead of night and i cant sleep my top 50 characters in no particular order id like to see in smash as dlc! why dlc? because i cant be upset if they arnt in the base roster and i cant be upset if they are!
its a win win situation
1. Simon Belmont
2. Ryu Hyabusa
3. Takamaru
4. Ray 01
5. Octolings
6. Rex(with story blades)
7. Soma Cruz
8. Mochi (monster rancher)
9. Pauline
10. King K. Rool
11. Ashley (wario)
12. Mimikyu
13. Heihachi
14. Snake
15. Bomberman
16. Impa
17. Wonder Red
18. Bandana Dee
19. Buzzwole
20. Zeke Von Genbu
21. Marx
22. Dixie Kong
23. Tetra
24. Prince Vorkken
25. Morag
26. Agumon
27. Alolan Marowak
28. Phosphora
29. Fiora
30. Dragon Lord (Dragon Quest)
31. Elma
32. Springman
33. Max Brass
34. Dr Coyle
35. Gooey
36. Twintelle
37. Minmin
38. Musashi (sushi strikers)
39. Isabelle
40. 2B
41. Samurai Goro
42. Wolf
43. Ice Climbers
44. Ribbon Girl
45. Incineroar
46. Ridley
47. Decidueye
48. Bald Bull
49. Dante from the devil may cry series
50. & Knuckles

okay i may have purposefully put thoes last 2 at the end for the sake of the meme

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Ever heard of hyperventilating?

Breathing in bags is a valid technique where one needs better breathing. I'm sure you should know this since you are related to a nurse.
My family don't have history of breathing problems or extreme anxiety, therefore learning about such thing is pointless. It's like saying one needs to know what a root canal is because they are related to a dentist.

Maybe Gwen was right when she says I need a major reduction...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Atleast I am going to bed really soon. ;)
I should be going to bed even though i'm stuck making Finance notes since I was too lazy to do it during the day lol.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
ANNNND NOW because its the dead of night and i cant sleep my top 50 characters in no particular order id like to see in smash as dlc! why dlc? because i cant be upset if they arnt in the base roster and i cant be upset if they are!
its a win win situation
1. Simon Belmont
2. Ryu Hyabusa
3. Takamaru
4. Ray 01
5. Octolings
6. Rex(with story blades)
7. Soma Cruz
8. Mochi (monster rancher)
9. Pauline
10. King K. Rool
11. Ashley (wario)
12. Mimikyu
13. Heihachi
14. Snake
15. Bomberman
16. Impa
17. Wonder Red
18. Bandana Dee
19. Buzzwole
20. Zeke Von Genbu
21. Marx
22. Dixie Kong
23. Tetra
24. Prince Vorkken
25. Morag
26. Agumon
27. Alolan Marowak
28. Phosphora
29. Fiora
30. Dragon Lord (Dragon Quest)
31. Elma
32. Springman
33. Max Brass
34. Dr Coyle
35. Gooey
36. Twintelle
37. Minmin
38. Musashi (sushi strikers)
39. Isabelle
40. 2B
41. Samurai Goro
42. Wolf
43. Ice Climbers
44. Ribbon Girl
45. Incineroar
46. Ridley
47. Decidueye
48. Bald Bull
49. Dante from the devil may cry series
50. & Knuckles

okay i may have purposefully put thoes last 2 at the end for the sake of the meme
0/10 No Brash the Bear smh

My family don't have history of breathing problems or extreme anxiety, therefore learning about such thing is pointless. It's like saying one needs to know what a root canal is because they are related to a dentist.

Maybe Gwen was right when she says I need a major reduction...
> implying DD is worthy of a reduction

Women problems I guess.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
you mean Breasts? Why not say Breasts, its a totally mature thing to say:217:
Because while I will say breasts the majority of the time, tonight I am sleepy stupid and will say beebs because frick da police.

Also I should probably start winding down or something yeah.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Who the **** breathes through paper bags anymore?

I can panic when I want.
a lotta people :V hell i did a month ago

and ya really shouldn't, i understand the panic aussie but can't put on extra stress, extra stess will only end up doing worse on ya :V

Good, because trust me when I say you DON'T want to be me right now. What is you ideal cup size?

oh trust me i'm well aware, its one of the reasons i shun the idea of gigantic ones cause i always imagine how horrible it is for the body to compensate the mass, i'm just jealous because cause as a AAA i wish i did grow, and ideal would probably be a low c

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Because while I will say breasts the majority of the time, tonight I am sleepy stupid and will say beebs because frick da police.

Also I should probably start winding down or something yeah.
Yes, you should probably start heading off to bed now. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
My beebs.

That ridiculous misspelling I literally made just now because beebs sounds funny in my head.
Beebs?

Is that what happens when a bee and a boob crossbreed?

and ya really shouldn't, i understand the panic aussie but can't put on extra stress, extra stess will only end up doing worse on ya :V

oh trust me i'm well aware, its one of the reasons i shun the idea of gigantic ones cause i always imagine how horrible it is for the body to compensate the mass, i'm just jealous because cause as a AAA i wish i did grow, and ideal would probably be a low c
I am trying to remain calm because I heard loads of horror stories about things like back pain and all that ****. I don't think I can live through that when I get older.

Can't blame you, at least you understand the gravity of this problem. And I dare one person to make a joke about that.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey Guys, what's u-

<catches up>

What did I walk into? :p
Welcome to Smashboards Hell After Dark.

your not the one carrying them dude
Good point. I am merely trying to calm her down and she need to realize it's nothing too serious.

Now when it reaches the point of her being unable to see her feet, then that's a problem.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Good point. I am merely trying to calm her down and she need to realize it's nothing too serious.

Now when it reaches the point of her being unable to see her feet, then that's a problem.

See this Burgerpants? This is me right now?

This isn't helping at all.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, I'm attempting to solve the issue of hitting the guy's bumper. I asked him to get an estimate but the thing is, he wasn't going to ask me for my insurance. But I'm responsible.

I told him if it's not TOO much I'll pay in cash. But if it's gets to like $2000+ I'll go through my instance. He was going to go through his own insurance.

He said he'll try and figure out the cheapest estimate he can get

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I am trying to remain calm because I heard loads of horror stories about things like back pain and all that ****. I don't think I can live through that when I get older.

Can't blame you, at least you understand the gravity of this problem. And I dare one person to make a joke about that.
eh ya large mass can screw up the back, something something pressure on spine or whatever, from what i heard its more of an immediate thing than older its something you'll feel sooner than later, so if ya aren't feeling anything right now then just chill for a second, the last thing ya wanna do over this is do something rash aussie, just need to think and do things slowly panic will only make ya do something ya regret over this

if it does start to cause pain, then you need a reduction immeditally, but for now if they aren't doing anything other than causing panic because you went up a cup size then just think things through aussie

and duh

Welcome to Smashboards Hell After Dark.

really not helping much here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom