• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I mean, aren't those literally the only options?
Not sure what are you saying lol.

But I think C is a more possibility.

It would be nice to see Mt. Lady and Kamui starting to have done relationship.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I AM CONFLICTED.

Go for Santa Chrom?
Go for a Hardin that isn't -Attack?
Innes and Ryoma?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Beat a game today because I had never played one in the series, and it definitely has nothing to do with smash or anything like that.

So yeah. . .The weapons and the whip are fun. . .but this is definitely an NES game. Insta-kill pits, enemies running through walls, Medusa heads, birds, and all that nonsense.

It was fun. . .but definitely absurdly hard. Thank goodness for sub-weapons, or I woul be ****ed. Axe beat the first boss, Holy water let me one shot the second (i didnt even get to see what it did!), axes took out Frankenstein's monster, and the boomerang beat the grim reaper and dracula.

Not sure im going to play Castlevania 2 since I heard that one is kind of meh, but I want to beat Bayonetta first anyway before I go to another retro game.
:061:
Jump to Castlevania 4. 3 has it's charm, but 4 is peak Classicvania, before it jumped to Metroid-style.

Ivander

Smash Legend
RIP the actual Kinshi Knight.
To be fair, all of the Siblings can become Kinshi Knights without an A/S Support Seal. Ryoma, Hinoka and Sakura can become Pegasus Knights that can promote to Kinshi and Takumi can become a Kinshi Knight through Archer. But regardless, poor Reina.

Anyway, looks like I'll be pulling Red, as I don't have any of the Reds. F!Grima is next to NY!Takumi and Innes, both of whom I have. I have all of the Blues, although Fjorm, Hardin and C!Robin are all good fodder. Out of Green, I'm missing Chrom, while I have Gunnthra and Azura. So for the featured Reds, I don't have any of them. So Red it is.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not as hype worthy of a banner as I thought. I do need two of the reds and wouldn’t complain over getting ryoma. But his skills don’t really stand out as anything crazy. I’ll have to see stats first.

Young tiki and sigurd would be good though. I also might go for Christmas robin but I do have Hardin and fyrom ourbviously. Another Hardin wouldn’t be too bad but I don’t have anyone to really give bf to. My Halloween jakob is minus attack so I’m not going to run it on him with a brave bow.

I may just pull for reds and then see what happens.

The banner is still a whole day away correct?

It’s not at this reset right?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Someone on reddit pointed out that Tiki has a new breath animation in the video.

Divinestone hype train time.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Someone on reddit pointed out that Tiki has a new breath animation in the video.

Divinestone hype train time.
So she may be getting a new refine? Awesome, Mist Breath was great in the Archanean saga, so I hope they do it justice in Heroes.

If it's a refine though, it could mean the "New Power" Banner that's coming soon is actually a new set of characters then a pre-existing one. That has me curious on who else could be getting new weapons for themselves.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Tell me what is your favorite stage in SCIV and why is the Treasury?
I was gonna make a snarky remark confusing SCIV for Soul Calibur, but instead I think I'll just say anything that isn't the rotating room of Death Tower is incorrect.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So me and my mom had a nice long chat for the evening, especially regarding that growth spurt.

So as of now, I'm deciding that I won't be needing a reduction surgery since I am at very low risk with the way I lift every day. So yep, might as well embrace that bigness and go shopping for more fitting material.

Funny how me and a new friend share a lot of common. Both of us desired for a certain surgery, but then decided that changing wouldn't be worth it and we can keep our same physical natural forms.

Hooray for Big Breast Pride.

Chrono.

I only know this because there was an ERA thread on this yesterday but. . .isnt that game basically unavailable right now since it was only on the Wii eshop in the west and like an unlock for beating a PSP game?

:061:
Yeah that's the one caveat.

You gotta emulate it at this point.

Or hope Konami re-releases it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I ****ing hate Basketball
Harden is such a ****ing joke.

Totally Baseless predictions about the LB:

-New Hero is Fire with a Sword but unrelated to Fjorm
-At least one Ryofaced Hero, like X-Mas Robin
-Santa Chrom
-A Reinhardt
-Axura
-Not Celica
-Hardin
With the exception of the Hero's Element and Rein, I nailed almost everything lol

I AM CONFLICTED.

Go for Santa Chrom?
Go for a Hardin that isn't -Attack?
Innes and Ryoma?
Do full sessions, every ball has good stuff anyway imo.

I want mostly blues but, I don't want Fjorm duplicates :'V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So me and my mom had a nice long chat for the evening, especially regarding that growth spurt.

So as of now, I'm deciding that I won't be needing a reduction surgery since I am at very low risk with the way I lift every day. So yep, might as well embrace that bigness and go shopping for more fitting material.

Funny how me and a new friend share a lot of common. Both of us desired for a certain surgery, but then decided that changing wouldn't be worth it and we can keep our same physical natural forms.

Hooray for Big Breast Pride.
well at least ya looking at it brightly ^-^'

but hey, glad the worry is over for ya aussie, still rip your wallet but ya, hope things go good for ya from then on

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ryoma got his first alt!

Other heroes on the banner are Y!Tiki, Sigurd, Innes, Fjorm, C!Chrom, C!Robin, Guunthra, NY!Azura, NY!Takumi, Hardin, and L!Robin
OK, this Legendary Hero banner is awesome and is LEAGUES better than the last one IMO.

Ryoma finally got the alternate variant he has long waited for, and it's a surprising one. I was expecting his legendary variant to be something like his Hoshidan King, so to see him riding a Kinshi while still wielding his Raijinto was unexpected. I'm hoping he has some good stats, because he could definitely fit as my new red unit on my Flier Emblem team.

There's also plenty more units that I'm interested in pulling in this upcoming Legendary Hero Banner: New Years Azura, Innes, and Gunthra are the three main ones. I wouldn't mind pulling another Fallen Hardin, Sigurd, and Winter Chrom either (for the first two, it's because of their skills, while the last one of the three is just to merge with the old one I have).

But the most important thing about this banner: ANOTHER CHANCE TO PULL NEW YEARS TAKUMI!

This news made my night because I failed to him throughout January when he first showed up, so now I have a second chance to pull him! It's also because of New Years Takumi showing up in this banner I am now interested in pulling Gunthra: because from what I've heard, her and NY!Takumi make great teammates with each other.

Honestly, I'm glad to have stockpiled 70+ Orbs (bound to be more because of the Tempest Trials going on) in preparation for this Legendary Hero banner. Wednesday can't come any sooner!

They should’ve given Ryoma a better headdress or had him not wear one.
Yeah, I''ll admit I'm not the biggest fan of Ryoma's basic chin armor either. If they really wanted to give Ryoma a unique look for that Legendary Hero banner, they should've gone with his Hoshidan King outfit or this particular ceremonial outfit he wore in the Fire Emblem Fates manga, the Crown of Nibelung, during Corrin's return to Hoshido:

^Seriously IS, you should really be showing off Ryoma in this outfit more. He looks awesome in that!

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Young tiki and sigurd would be good though. I also might go for Christmas robin but I do have Hardin and fyrom ourbviously. Another Hardin wouldn’t be too bad but I don’t have anyone to really give bf to. My Halloween jakob is minus attack so I’m not going to run it on him with a brave bow.

I may just pull for reds and then see what happens.

The banner is still a whole day away correct?
Black Knight and Zelgius are always good for Bold Fighter if you have either of them, thanks to Distant Counter + Bold Fighter + Quick Riposte Seal. For some real fun, you can also do Bold Fighter on a Armor with a Firesweep Weapon, like Firesweep Sword Arden or Draug and especially Firesweep Lance Effie. A Magic Armor is also another good pick, if you have either Winter Tharja, Halloween Henry or Valentine Lyn.

And yeah, the Banner comes out on the 30th, so not tomorrow.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Black Knight and Zelgius are always good for Bold Fighter if you have either of them, thanks to Distant Counter + Bold Fighter + Quick Riposte Seal. For some real fun, you can also do Bold Fighter on a Armor with a Firesweep Weapon, like Firesweep Sword Arden or Draug and especially Firesweep Lance Effie. A Magic Armor is also another good pick, if you have either Winter Tharja, Halloween Henry or Valentine Lyn.

And yeah, the Banner comes out on the 30th, so not tomorrow.
I do have BK and his counter part as well as VLyn,

Those are some pretty good ideas, so maybe I'll go for that.

I'll see, I only have so many orbs hahal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom