• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I also wish there'll be Star Wars movies set on the prequels' planets like Naboo and Coruscant.

It'd be interesting to see what happened on those planets after the events of Revenge of the Siths.

And to also show that, despite their average reception, the prequels are not forgotten and that they can make good use of them.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Here´s a personal question:

What are ya'lls goals in life? What do you all strife for? What's the main reason you wake up everyday?

I myself hope to at least once travel the world and expand my knowledge. Also, another goal is to become successful with my career whatever it may be. Just showing those people who've doubted me since my youth that I can actually achieve something in a life time. Did I mention starting a family? Who knows? Perhaps I might become the radest dad within 10 years?

If this question doesn't bring some positivity in the thread I don't know what will. We sure as hell could use it after yesterday's conflict.
I've been striving to be a concept artist and to one day be able to establish my own in depth fictional universe...or universes. As I have several ideas for locations, characters, creatures, historical events, etc; but I've yet to really put my ideas down in a physical way.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I've been striving to be a concept artist and to one day be able to establish my own in depth fictional universe...or universes. As I have several ideas for locations, characters, creatures, historical events, etc; but I've yet to really put my ideas down in a physical way.
I had a similiar goal once until I decided to abort it once I realized how hard it is. And I just didn't have the resources and the time. Not to mention the feedback I got from others (not that that should be a reason for me to quit).

Though I did have some designs I was pretty proud of today.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ooh!
The demo for one of the most beautiful looking fan games is out today.

Going to play this for sure!

D

Deleted member

So the new Tempest Trials has just started in Fire Emblem Heroes, and the opening dialogue seems to align with my suspicions about the recent development with the story so far.

Ever since Gunthra's death and how Loki played a role in it by being the one to inform Surtr about the Askr group's whereabouts, particularly when they were on there way to meet her, I've been having this strong suspicion that Loki is the true villain of Book II and the mastermind behind all the events going on (perhaps even as far as being responsible for Surtr's current state and using him as a pawn for something to come).

Well, the new Tempest Trials opens with some dialogue between Loki and Laegjarn, and it's clear that Laegjarn knows something is up with Loki. Heck, even Loki's words in that conversation give the impression she's the mastermind behind something; her words give the impression like she's the real villain behind everything going on, at least from the feeling I've got of her with that dialogue.

I was also really glad to get some Laegjarn and Loki interaction. I've been wanting to see that ever since Gunthra's death, but it wasn't the way I expected: I was expecting Laegjarn to bring up how savage it was to kill Gunthra and then sympathize with Fjorm's position, but the dialogue we get of her calling out Loki was different from that. Still, it's nice to see Laegjarn still being opposed to the actions of her home nation, particularly her father and now Loki.

Haven't done the Lunatic difficulties yet, but I tackled the 5-battle Hard difficulty with Joshua, Legendary Ephraim, Brave Ike, and a Level 1 Ninian that I am still yet to train up, and the team has done decently well so far. Ninian is purely for both the dancer utility and the bonus points.
I mean, it was obvious ever since she was named Loki, she's the only character in Muspell named after a deity from somewhere else in Norse Mythology.
I just wonder how and why she has bigger plans? Is she the real villain or is she still The Dragon to another one?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Concept: the character in your icon is now the playable character in their own game. The game is set in their universe of origin and only one thing is different: they have a gun.
Doesn't matter if their universe doesn't have guns. The gun possesses infinite ammo. If they already have a gun, they get another gun.
How different would FFX be if Tidus had a gun?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The good news is Berserk Kale isn't banner exclusive so you'll always have a chance to pull her in later banners (much lower chances compared to now, though.)
How much longer is this banner gonna be around?

Also my team is Caulifla, Golden Frieza, SSGSS Goku, SSGSS Vegeta, Golden Warrior Gohan and Jiren.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh hey, Game Freak actually remembers the Poké Maniac trainer from HeartGold/SoulSilver and his unknown "Pokémon" costume

https://nintendosoup.com/pokemon-kaiju-mania-campaign-and-merchandise-announced-for-japan/

This makes me want this thing be a real Pokémon even more.
xD That is so freakin' cute! >u<
What are ya'lls goals in life? What do you all strife for? What's the main reason you wake up everyday?
Well, when it comes to the long term goals, live in a foreign country, in this case Canada, as I heard from many people I know and seen it is just a wonderful place, in the others, learning well enough how to drive, find a job that I got to enjoy and doesn't feel like a burden related to graphic design, learn more stuff, illustrate and whatnot. Become a true professional.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yo, should I 5☆ my Marth to get better bonuses in TT+ or the multipier is not really worth it?

I plan to upgrade Xander instead to assemble a Calvary team with him, The Reinhardt, Bride Marth and Nanna
Built in Renewal on Falchion helps in the Tempest Trials immensely, so I'd recommend it. If you get him his Falchion and inherit Renewal 3 onto him (through a four star Fae or L'Arachel) and Reciprocal Aid (from Donnel), he also works as a pseudo-healer for your team.

Also Marth is a Good Boy so he deserves it regardless.

Edit: Ignore this I thought you meant Normal Marth.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
The roster looks flipping perfect to me as a long-time fan - seems like there'll be ton to choose from. Can't wait to pick up Kamek.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Here´s a personal question:

I myself hope to at least once travel the world and expand my knowledge. Also, another goal is to become successful with my career whatever it may be. Just showing those people who've doubted me since my youth that I can actually achieve something in a life time. Did I mention starting a family? Who knows? Perhaps I might become the radest dad within 10 years?

If this question doesn't bring some positivity in the thread I don't know what will. We sure as hell could use it after yesterday's conflict.
My first goal was originally to complete my undergrad in biology and work towards Graduate School for a Master's Degree and Doctoratet, but unfortunately... some circumstances have changed... I mainly want to be a researcher or a lab technician and I have another alternative to achieving that so I'm not completely lost.

My secondary goal is to commit to the gym more, specifically develop more muscle strength. I haven't been able to work out at all this year.

Oh and I have to go get myself a future wife eventually too.

Burruni

Smash Hero
So, in response to the Mario Tennis Aces datamining...
Even after being so played up with Odyssey, Pauline STILL can't get into a spinoff game

D

Deleted member

The fact they're still iffy to put other DKC characters like Dixie is beyond me.

Solid roster nonetheless.
Tho Libella being back would also have been nice, especially if you can choose between the 7 of them.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So the official Japanese Kirby Twitter page uploaded some brief gameplay footage of Daroach for the upcoming Star Allies DLC. It shows his running animation and his signature ice beam attack.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, in response to the Mario Tennis Aces datamining...
Even after being so played up with Odyssey, Pauline STILL can't get into a spinoff game
Didn't take a minute for that to happen with Rosalina too? And she was way more of a key player during the Galaxy games.

There's some new scans for Mega Man X Legacy Collection. So you know I had to show one off.

scan-8.jpg

Basically, each collection has its own set of levels. Both use bosses from X1-X6, so if you only want 1 collection, you can fight all of the 2-D bosses as you please. Though again, each disc will have different team ups, so 1-1 on the first disc is different than 1-1 on the second. You can take 3 special weapons of your choice for the bosses, not including the X-Buster, obviously. The armor lets you Air-Dash and Hover, just like the X4 Ultimate armor. But I don't know if it'll come with anything else yet.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Built in Renewal on Falchion helps in the Tempest Trials immensely, so I'd recommend it. If you get him his Falchion and inherit Renewal 3 onto him (through a four star Fae or L'Arachel) and Reciprocal Aid (from Donnel), he also works as a pseudo-healer for your team.

Also Marth is a Good Boy so he deserves it regardless.

Edit: Ignore this I thought you meant Normal Marth.

I meant normal Marth :p

I should have worded the previous post better, my b.

But I noticed my Marth is -Atk :substitute:

Chrono.

How much longer is this banner gonna be around?

Also my team is Caulifla, Golden Frieza, SSGSS Goku, SSGSS Vegeta, Golden Warrior Gohan and Jiren.
All the ToP stuff lasts until June 3rd.

After that it gets replaced by the Super Saiyan 3 Bardock banner.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I meant normal Marth :p

I should have worded the previous post better, my b.

But I noticed my Marth is -Atk :substitute:
Oof. Though it's not a deal breaker if you can give him an Attack increasing seal. Plus the Tempest Trial itself grants stat bonuses to bonus units.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I had to go down into the city today and while there I played some go and did field research. I have my first legendary now:

Pretty happy! Zapdos is probably my favorite legendary bird and I didn’t know field research gave it out. I thought articuno was the one you could catch from it currently.

Still going to be looking for those shiny fossils when I can though.

D

Deleted member

Team update, "C-skills finally have a purpose" edition.
Alternativeky, "Friendship ended with AXEZURA, now FLYING NINIAN is my best friend"
He got Spd Tactic since that's the stat he needs the least thanks to QR3. 38 Spd is basically just to prevent him from getting doubled.
Nino is already made of tissue paper so she got Def Tactic. With 3 Tactics buffs, one of which being Atk, she gets a whooping +24 damage at the start of the turn. Love me my nuclear warhead daughter.
*O H O INTENSIFIES*
Fliers in FEH are so much better than the main game ones it's not even funny. Okay, it is a little bit funny, heh.
Blarblade goes up to +18 as she can't get an Atk buff, but that's okay, her main role is support.
Moonbow is just a filler special, could have gone with Glimmer but didn't feel like it.
Atk+3 is just filler because I have no idea what to give her there.
WoM3 because EVERYONE loves it, right?
Atk Tactic to buff the whole team since they're the ones dealing the damage.
And finally, Guidance. It helps Hector so much and it's especially useful in maps with unwalkable tiles, love throwing Joshua across a cliff to stab Loki in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Things seemed to have calm down a bit. Didn't have much time to come around due to dealing with the F/GO event and the Overwatch Anniversary event, yet every while I did come on, the board didn't appear to be in the brightest conditions.

Anyway, with Tempest Trials up on FE, I have another event to deal with alongside the other 2 events.:tired: Currently, I'm trying to ascend Shuten-Douji, although Bones are a hassle to farm. They aren't hard to get, but due to how many are often needed, it's a hassle to farm them. And in Overwatch, while I have enough Credits to buy a skin, I'm in the dilemma of which skin I want more, Shieldmaiden Brigette or Scion Hanzo.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Team update, "C-skills finally have a purpose" edition.
Alternativeky, "Friendship ended with AXEZURA, now FLYING NINIAN is my best friend"

He got Spd Tactic since that's the stat he needs the least thanks to QR3. 38 Spd is basically just to prevent him from getting doubled.

Nino is already made of tissue paper so she got Def Tactic. With 3 Tactics buffs, one of which being Atk, she gets a whooping +24 damage at the start of the turn. Love me my nuclear warhead daughter.

*O H O INTENSIFIES*

Fliers in FEH are so much better than the main game ones it's not even funny. Okay, it is a little bit funny, heh.
Blarblade goes up to +18 as she can't get an Atk buff, but that's okay, her main role is support.
Moonbow is just a filler special, could have gone with Glimmer but didn't feel like it.
Atk+3 is just filler because I have no idea what to give her there.
WoM3 because EVERYONE loves it, right?
Atk Tactic to buff the whole team since they're the ones dealing the damage.
And finally, Guidance. It helps Hector so much and it's especially useful in maps with unwalkable tiles, love throwing Joshua across a cliff to stab Loki in the face.
You make it sound like Fliers are bad in the main games. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That's because they are, Opopo.
> Massive, unrestricted movement
> Usually high Res to bait out enemy mages
> Access to Javelins and/or Hand Axes due to having the better parts of the weapon triangle
> Folks like Caeda, Palla, Sumia, Catria, Minerva, Cormag, Camilla, Jill, and Haar being regarded as some of the best units in their games
> "Fliers are bad."

Okay buddy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom