• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
THE UPDATE IS HERE AGRONOMY BOYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Welcome to Florida.
Err... huh?

Just wanted to make a note/announcement mainly to those who have Shiny on their ignore lists, but he is taking a 2 week hiatus starting today to improve himself as a person and will be returning on June 8th. As for why I am making this announcement in his place, it's because I honestly believe he's very serious about wanting to improve himself and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for this time.

In general, I hope the hiatus helps him feel better and happier as a whole.
Well if he shows up tomorrow then I’m definitely gonna block him. Otherwise I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Just wanted to make a note/announcement mainly to those who have Shiny on their ignore lists, but he is taking a 2 week hiatus starting today to improve himself as a person and will be returning on June 8th. As for why I am making this announcement in his place, it's because I honestly believe he's very serious about wanting to improve himself and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for this time.

In general, I hope the hiatus helps him feel better and happier as a whole.
I do hope the best for him as well. :3 Thanks a lot for making the announcement.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So which Ken will be paying for the window pane?
Maybe we could charge them all, and make a kenning!
I mean killing. We could make a killing.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I just finished something:

Yep, I beat all the Hard stages in Tap Battle on Casual and Expert difficulties with an S-rank. First time I managed to do it.

I know the game doesn't give you any rewards for getting S-ranks on hard, but hey, at least the completionist side of me is satisfied.

Concept: the character in your icon is now the playable character in their own game. The game is set in their universe of origin and only one thing is different: they have a gun.
Doesn't matter if their universe doesn't have guns. The gun possesses infinite ammo. If they already have a gun, they get another gun.
That's already quite suitable for the character in my avatar.

Eren managed to infiltrate the Marley military overseas in the latest arc, so I bet he got some experience with traditional rifles there.

But more importantly, the Survey Corps finally started to use the Anti-human 3D Maneuver Gear, an invention first used by the Central Military Police where it's like the traditional Vertical Maneuver Gear only with guns instead of swords. As the name suggests, this version of the main weapon is best used against humans, and considering the new batch of enemies the Survey Corps deals with, you bet this is the go-to weapon at the moment (in addition to Thunder Spears against the few enemy Titan Shifters and some Titans).

We haven't seen Eren use the Anti-human 3D Maneuver Gear yet unlike the other SC members, but considering the army was training with that weapon during that 4-year timeskip, I'm sure he knows how to use it to. Thus, by extension, he knows how to fight with those guns too.

So I can imagine in the coming arc, we'll see Eren wearing the new Anti-human 3D Maneuver Gear like his fellow SC members to go for some up-close-and-personal kills on some Marley soldiers, especially with multiple guns at hand. Then, he can turn into his Titan form for the larger kills.

Basically, Marley will become even more afraid of Eren then they already were during the course of this arc.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Eren managed to infiltrate the Marley military overseas in the latest arc, so I bet he got some experience with traditional rifles there.

But more importantly, the Survey Corps finally started to use the Anti-human 3D Maneuver Gear, an invention first used by the Central Military Police where it's like the traditional Vertical Maneuver Gear only with guns instead of swords. As the name suggests, this version of the main weapon is best used against humans, and considering the new batch of enemies the Survey Corps deals with, you bet this is the go-to weapon at the moment (in addition to Thunder Spears against the few enemy Titan Shifters and some Titans).

We haven't seen Eren use the Anti-human 3D Maneuver Gear yet unlike the other SC members, but considering the army was training with that weapon during that 4-year timeskip, I'm sure he knows how to use it to. Thus, by extension, he knows how to fight with those guns too.

So I can imagine in the coming arc, we'll see Eren wearing the new Anti-human 3D Maneuver Gear like his fellow SC members to go for some up-close-and-personal kills on some Marley soldiers, especially with multiple guns at hand. Then, he can turn into his Titan form for the larger kills.

Basically, Marley will become even more afraid of Eren then they already were during the course of this arc.

I have a lot of catching up to do.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I immediately am enjoying Dokkan Battle so much more than FEH.

Theonly way I could enjoy it more is if I got ****ing Kale,

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

I have a lot of catching up to do.
The current arc is very close to finishing before the next one, so it's a great time to binge read it.

And oh yes, let me tell you, this latest arc in AoT was VERY WILD! Lots of hype moments during it, both battle and character interaction-wise. Be prepared to be excited in several scenes, especially in the arc's second half.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Been thinking.

Last time I said I might need to dip from NintenZone for a few days for personal reasons, I never did it. But the more I've thought on the matter, the more it's been clear to me I could use the vacation. I'm all...bitter, or something, the last few days. Don't know how to describe it, just know I need to re-center.

So. Going on holiday for the weekend and returning Monday.

Won't be out of the site entirely - that poor writing challenge thread needs an update - just won't be here specifically. I love y'all, I do, but I've needed some reflection time and much as i hate to admit it this place kind of distracts me from that.

Godspeed for the moment, fam. Don't burn the place down.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Troykv Troykv
PNG version
micui2-s.png

Micaiah having silver hair by default reduced my usual work in half lol, but I decided to get ambitious and try to see how the aura would work on pieces of clothing only; namely Mic's scarf
As her body emits the energy and not the clothes I decied to simply put "traces of flame" in the cloth away from her.

And, yes: Birb has UI too
birbstinct.PNG

Hope you like it.
If you have another request feel free to askr

Last edited:

Chrono.

I immediately am enjoying Dokkan Battle so much more than FEH.

Theonly way I could enjoy it more is if I got ****ing Kale,
The good news is Berserk Kale isn't banner exclusive so you'll always have a chance to pull her in later banners (much lower chances compared to now, though.)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Monolith wants to make a dark, edgy, mature, and sexy RPG for their next project.

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/05/...t-erotic-and-heavy-m-rated-game-for-nintendo/

I won't lie, we do need more mature games and seeing one by Nintendo would be a breath of fresh air.
And Monolithsoft working on it? Nice.

And to be fair, I have always hope that Xenoblade Chronicles series can go with more mature, dark, but still that anime style. .. I can it has the potential of going to that direction.
If you wanna see real edge, just look at CODE VEIN.

Though in this case is more the aesthetic than the actual content.
Dude Suda51 is incredibly eccentric, Kamiya is a no nonsense kind of guy. That's a chemical nuclear disaster waiting to happen. Kamiya would block him irl day one.
I don't think so...
I think Suda51 and Kamiya might just get along well. And with them working together to make a game for Nintendo Switch ... Oh boy, I think a lot of people will be excited on this.

Personality aside both of their works are ... Actually pretty similar to some extent, especially when you look at No More Heros and Bayonetta.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Here´s a personal question:

What are ya'lls goals in life? What do you all strife for? What's the main reason you wake up everyday?

I myself hope to at least once travel the world and expand my knowledge. Also, another goal is to become successful with my career whatever it may be. Just showing those people who've doubted me since my youth that I can actually achieve something in a life time. Did I mention starting a family? Who knows? Perhaps I might become the radest dad within 10 years?

If this question doesn't bring some positivity in the thread I don't know what will. We sure as hell could use it after yesterday's conflict.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

What are ya'lls goals in life? What do you all strife for? What's the main reason you wake up everyday?

I myself hope to at least once travel the world and expand my knowledge. Also, another goal is to become successful with my career whatever it may be. Just showing those people who've doubted me since my youth that I can actually achieve something in a life time. Did I mention starting a family? Who knows? Perhaps I might become the radest dad within 10 years?

If this question doesn't bring some positivity in the thread I don't know what will. We sure as hell could use it after yesterday's conflict.
Life Goal: Design a character some random person I've never met likes enough to go through all the effort of cosplaying them at a convention.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Life Goal: Design a character some random person I've never met likes enough to go through all the effort of cosplaying them at a convention.
^ that's one of the goals I support the most.

you can do it Rosey! make them cosplay and advertise you!

Wait what?

Troykv

Smash Master
Troykv Troykv

PNG version

Micaiah having silver hair by default reduced my usual work in half lol, but I decided to get ambitious and try to see how the aura would work on pieces of clothing only; namely Mic's scarf
As her body emits the energy and not the clothes I decied to simply put "traces of flame" in the cloth away from her.

And, yes: Birb has UI too
View attachment 145771

Hope you like it.
If you have another request feel free to askr
Wow! I'm surprised with the results, I like them a lot xD

Thank you Mythra, I would like to share this picture, I hope you don't mind it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wow! I'm surprised with the results, I like them a lot xD

Thank you Mythra, I would like to share this picture, I hope you don't mind it.

No prob, share it wherever you want.:026:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
In other news, Mario Tennis Aces' launch roster got datamined out of the demo.

It's in Japanese, but for convenience's sake, the full listing is, in order: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, DK, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Dry Bowser, Boo, Rosalina, Toadette, Toad, Diddy, Koopa Troopa, Paratroopa, Shy Guy, Kamek, Birdo, Spike, Dry Bones, Boom Boom, Chain Chomp, and Blooper.

No Pauline is a surprise, but at least it's not Sprixie Princess again. Nice to see Boom Boom and Kamek get in on the spinoff mix again.
I'm guessing "Kamek" is actually just a generic Magikoopa, considering all Magikoopa share that name in Japan.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So the new Tempest Trials has just started in Fire Emblem Heroes, and the opening dialogue seems to align with my suspicions about the recent development with the story so far.

Ever since Gunthra's death and how Loki played a role in it by being the one to inform Surtr about the Askr group's whereabouts, particularly when they were on there way to meet her, I've been having this strong suspicion that Loki is the true villain of Book II and the mastermind behind all the events going on (perhaps even as far as being responsible for Surtr's current state and using him as a pawn for something to come).

Well, the new Tempest Trials opens with some dialogue between Loki and Laegjarn, and it's clear that Laegjarn knows something is up with Loki. Heck, even Loki's words in that conversation give the impression she's the mastermind behind something; her words give the impression like she's the real villain behind everything going on, at least from the feeling I've got of her with that dialogue.

I was also really glad to get some Laegjarn and Loki interaction. I've been wanting to see that ever since Gunthra's death, but it wasn't the way I expected: I was expecting Laegjarn to bring up how savage it was to kill Gunthra and then sympathize with Fjorm's position, but the dialogue we get of her calling out Loki was different from that. Still, it's nice to see Laegjarn still being opposed to the actions of her home nation, particularly her father and now Loki.

Haven't done the Lunatic difficulties yet, but I tackled the 5-battle Hard difficulty with Joshua, Legendary Ephraim, Brave Ike, and a Level 1 Ninian that I am still yet to train up, and the team has done decently well so far. Ninian is purely for both the dancer utility and the bonus points.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yo, should I 5☆ my Marth to get better bonuses in TT+ or the multipier is not really worth it?

I plan to upgrade Xander instead to assemble a Calvary team with him, The Reinhardt, Bride Marth and Nanna

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Concept: the character in your icon is now the playable character in their own game. The game is set in their universe of origin and only one thing is different: they have a gun.
Doesn't matter if their universe doesn't have guns. The gun possesses infinite ammo. If they already have a gun, they get another gun.
A N G R Y W E L S H C A T S H O O T Y N O I S E S

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Been thinking.

Last time I said I might need to dip from NintenZone for a few days for personal reasons, I never did it. But the more I've thought on the matter, the more it's been clear to me I could use the vacation. I'm all...bitter, or something, the last few days. Don't know how to describe it, just know I need to re-center.

So. Going on holiday for the weekend and returning Monday.

Won't be out of the site entirely - that poor writing challenge thread needs an update - just won't be here specifically. I love y'all, I do, but I've needed some reflection time and much as i hate to admit it this place kind of distracts me from that.
dude i said it last time and i'll say it again, if ya need a vacation do so, no harm no foul, take the time ya need for your personal self, we care more about health and happiness then seeing a face around, do some stuff and take care of yourself red, see ya later~
Godspeed for the moment, fam. Don't burn the place down.[
katt gives 0 promises

live happily and enjoy life

childhood wasn't the best, teen years were horrible, and adulthood kinda is turning things around, so just strive to go forward, be happy, and just do what i can and what i want, nothing big, nothing really extraordinary, just satisfy myself and those i care around me

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
live happily and enjoy life

childhood wasn't the best, teen years were horrible, and adulthood kinda is turning things around, so just strive to go forward, be happy, and just do what i can and what i want, nothing big, nothing really extraordinary, just satisfy myself and those i care around me
That's the spirit!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Welp, I already finished the new DLC sidequests.:cheep:

:cheep:

:halfsheep:

:emptysheep:

Now, time to wait again for new content.:emptysheep:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Bonjour.

Maybe this has been already talked earlier, but:

If there's a character who deserved a dedicated movie in comparison to Han Solo, it's him.

And Yoda.

And Mace Windu.
If I remember correctly a lot of what people liked about Boba Fett was that he was a bounty hunter and the sense of mystery. Though idk if anyone will complain if they have him beat Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom