• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troykv

Smash Master
Well Im on mobile rn, and I have my stuff in PC

Most of the stuff I do is either Spongebob memes and Ultra Instinct edits.

The crazier the stuff the better :denzel:
Hmm... Well, I'll give you a very random idea... create an Ultra Instinct Micaiah!... Please XD

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Kamiya and Suda51 should really work together someday...
Dude Suda51 is incredibly eccentric, Kamiya is a no nonsense kind of guy. That's a chemical nuclear disaster waiting to happen. Kamiya would block him irl day one.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Concept: the character in your icon is now the playable character in their own game. The game is set in their universe of origin and only one thing is different: they have a gun.
Doesn't matter if their universe doesn't have guns. The gun possesses infinite ammo. If they already have a gun, they get another gun.
That actually seems relatively useless in my case. Regardless of whether or not it would do damage it would be useless in Turf War and would ultimately be less effective against the Octarians than just an ordinary Hero Shot. The only real use would be if for whatever reason Woomy wanted to be a serial killer targeting people from non-squid races, and even then ink weaponry still shoots just barely slower, leaves no traces after a few minutes and hits at least hard enough to blast open a watermelon I.E. human skull stand-in.

The only real purpose is to look edgy posing in front of a mirror/friends, and being constantly loaded makes it impractical even for that.

D

Deleted member

That actually seems relatively useless in my case. Regardless of whether or not it would do damage it would be useless in Turf War and would ultimately be less effective against the Octarians than just an ordinary Hero Shot. The only real use would be if for whatever reason Woomy wanted to be a serial killer targeting people from non-squid races, and even then ink weaponry still shoots just barely slower, leaves no traces after a few minutes and hits at least hard enough to blast open a watermelon I.E. human skull stand-in.

The only real purpose is to look edgy posing in front of a mirror/friends, and being constantly loaded makes it impractical even for that.
Pretty sure it's more effective if your team color is red

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have already thought of the idea of an Inkling having little magic trinkets though, just more thematically fitting and being mildly useful instead of largely a dud like the gun. Mostly the idea of their Designer Headphones being able to hear something odd instead of normal music, with a portable music player either having a separate function or changing the function of the headphones.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imma add Spring Sharena to my list of stash****ers if she gets in another Focus.

I need a nice Green Tome yo.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
if only. I need my High Tide Era:001:
Unrelated to my fanficy stuff, but considering Chirpy Chips got two new songs recently I honestly wouldn't be surprised if High Tide Era got two new ones around the same time as the Octo Expansion update.

D

Deleted member

TotalBiscuit has passed away as you may have heard. I personally didn't watch his videos or anything, but it is very unfortunate to see someone that young passing away over a terrible disease like cancer. I've seen some Twitter posts celebrating his death. Those people don't know when to quit. Rest in piece.

And I am checking KYM (a great website to diminish depression, sort of)

Why nobody ever post this?
@Flight

I actually saw the image on KYM too. Either way, nice.

Bayonetta is a pretty fun game. Though the random QTEs and confusing save system are a pain.

Boring answer but I could go with any hair color. Reddish brown may be my favorite.
Great to know you're enjoying it! The save system was confusing for me as well, but I figured I only needed to save my progress in just one file. A Chapter's Verses serve as checkpoints, kind of like Star Fox's, which save automatically, but there are some in which don't. I never had that issue with the QTEs on the Wii U version. I've only failed like three times or so, but in most cases I succeeded without a problem. No issues on Switch.

Boring indeed. The wife of my dreams could be a redhead, a brunette, a blonde or black-haired. Long haired or short.

You can be a kid at heart regardless of age :troll:
So that's why Labo is a thing!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
TotalBiscuit has passed away as you may have heard. I personally didn't watch his videos or anything, but it is very unfortunate to see someone that young passing away over a terrible disease like cancer. I've seen some Twitter posts celebrating his death. Those people don't know when to quit. Rest in piece.
wait wait wati wati wati what? why? why the ****?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Concept: the character in your icon is now the playable character in their own game. The game is set in their universe of origin and only one thing is different: they have a gun.
Doesn't matter if their universe doesn't have guns. The gun possesses infinite ammo. If they already have a gun, they get another gun.
XD Gladly in the case of my character, THAT'S somewhat the deal, he is the protagonist, he has a rifle and a LOAD of guns. The Infinite ammo, however, can be only used via a cheat called "Cornucopia" and combining it with "Fairy Gunpowder". I find it funny when you make him shoot continuously, he starts shooting the bullets out of his fingers.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I actually saw the image on KYM too. Either way, nice.

Great to know you're enjoying it! The save system was confusing for me as well, but I figured I only needed to save my progress in just one file. A Chapter's Verses serve as checkpoints, kind of like Star Fox's, which save automatically, but there are some in which don't. I never had that issue with the QTEs on the Wii U version. I've only failed like three times or so, but in most cases I succeeded without a problem. No issues on Switch.

Boring indeed. The wife of my dreams could be a redhead, a brunette, a blonde or black-haired. Long haired or short.

So that's why Labo is a thing!
I wonder if they were the same people wishing for Iwata to die a week before he died of cancer. . .

I was honestly surprised I didn't see people rejoicing at the death then, and I'm mostly just disappointed in humanity that people are celebrating someone's death now.

D

Deleted member

wait wait wati wati wati what? why? why the ****?
Not kidding. There are people who did because they didn't like his stance on GamerGate. All of the people I've seen posting those comments are anti-GG. Instead of trying to mourn him they keep posting junk. Mourning him would be something one with common sense would do no matter if you were pro or anti-GG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Not kidding. There are people who did because they didn't like his stance on GamerGate. All of the people I've seen posting those comments are anti-GG. Instead of trying to mourn him they keep posting junk.
....................over.....that.........disregard an early human grave....over.....this....mother****ing****ers katts done on the internet i'm out **** them

i didn't even watch the guys stuff, but thats ****ing bull****

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh they'd find a way.

The second someone even suggests to one slightly-competive inkling that they'll look tougher for it ahead of their next turf war that **** would be on Inkstagram before you could finish the sentence.

:007:You know where, my man
No I don't.

Enlighten me.

0AOjD5G.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I broke the code. Gwen is going to raise a generation of hens and feed them peas.
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

Can you confirm this?

Mythra is the one you should thank for that.

Even though he didn't make it for him... -_-
Well my grandmother DID raise chickens ten years ago
So I get to re-enact this iconic scene
piZap_1527220748311.jpg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well...

I haven't see Thomas the Tank Engine to know how a game around it would look like.

But what I know for sure that, there be alot of swearing.

wildvine47

Smash Ace
In other news, Mario Tennis Aces' launch roster got datamined out of the demo.

It's in Japanese, but for convenience's sake, the full listing is, in order: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, DK, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Dry Bowser, Boo, Rosalina, Toadette, Toad, Diddy, Koopa Troopa, Paratroopa, Shy Guy, Kamek, Birdo, Spike, Dry Bones, Boom Boom, Chain Chomp, and Blooper.

No Pauline is a surprise, but at least it's not Sprixie Princess again. Nice to see Boom Boom and Kamek get in on the spinoff mix again.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

It's in Japanese, but for convenience's sake, the full listing is, in order: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, DK, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Dry Bowser, Boo, Rosalina, Toadette, Toad, Diddy, Koopa Troopa, Paratroopa, Shy Guy, Kamek, Birdo, Spike, Dry Bones, Boom Boom, Chain Chomp, and Blooper.

No Pauline is a surprise, but at least it's not Sprixie Princess again. Nice to see Boom Boom and Kamek get in on the spinoff mix again.
So there is chain chomp and....
Blooper!? That’s pretty crazy but I like more out there choices. Also I don’t think this is base roster. The trailers hinted that koopa troopa would be unlocked during some tournament as a sort of dlc thing. But I guess you never know.

Prettty good roster though. Boom boom is surprising and kamek is pretty hype. They really made sure to appeal to a lot of fans.

Chrono.

Pretty decent. Not too hype worthy for me.

But I do use the Dry characters whenever I get the chance so it's cool seeing both here.

Also was Diddy already confirmed?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well...

I haven't see Thomas the Tank Engine to know how a game around it would look like.

But what I know for sure that, there be alot of swearing.
Considering Thomas the Tank Engine is pretty much a Gmod SFM/game modding meme at this point from what I've seen, well,

This would pretty much just be a Gmod SFM. I actually kind of get a kick out of whenever Thomas shows up in something like that.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I heard about what happened with TB, and it really is sad that this happened. It's been a while since I last heard from the guy, but I ended up finding out about his battle with cancer earlier today, which honestly was shocking since I had thought he had been doing pretty well up until then. Even then, my condolences go to his family: in addition, may he rest in peace and his memory preserved by future generations to come, especially with the gamer crowd that loved his work.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Waiting for the XB2 update to drop before going to work be like:
CUGbTfNWwAQng6G.jpg

I swear to god, I'm going to get it before I have to go, I won't wait hours to see it my own eyes.

...I hope. ;C

Chrono.

Tfw Global Dokkan is getting SSJ3 Bardock but we're not getting the rest.
Damn Heroes exclusivity.

Side note but Gohan looks wrong as SSJ3 (and 4 for that matter.)

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Just wanted to make a note/announcement mainly to those who have Shiny on their ignore lists, but he is taking a 2 week hiatus starting today to improve himself as a person and will be returning on June 8th. As for why I am making this announcement in his place, it's because I honestly believe he's very serious about wanting to improve himself and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for this time.

In general, I hope the hiatus helps him feel better and happier as a whole.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
*Looks at avatar*

Hm. Not sure if that's the best idea.
OH GOD! THE WORDS WERE TRUE!

LEMME TRY AGAIN!

GKENWGVOPANEVPOSENGVPEWOSGNVEWPOS;GVNEWGNEWSODBVNWESAD;
Ken breaks a window pane while posing on a church's pew. Because of this, he has to buy the church a new pane, and a new pew, and that makes him (and his wallet) very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom