• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Concept: the character in your icon is now the playable character in their own game. The game is set in their universe of origin and only one thing is different: they have a gun.
Doesn't matter if their universe doesn't have guns. The gun possesses infinite ammo. If they already have a gun, they get another gun.
>Hulk gets a gun
>crushes it in his hand
>gets mad
>realizes he's the Hulk and doesn't need a ****ing gun

Conflicted Hulk: The Video Game

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Concept: the character in your icon is now the playable character in their own game. The game is set in their universe of origin and only one thing is different: they have a gun.
Doesn't matter if their universe doesn't have guns. The gun possesses infinite ammo. If they already have a gun, they get another gun.
So Labo Man is getting into smash one way or another I see. That labo gun is pretty good for cardboard

Chrono.

That'd be one way to end a boxing anime.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking of edgy characters, I finally got around to leveling Gerome up to forty in Heroes. The Poleaxe is fun.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
John Bain, or TotalBiscuit as he's called, just passed away. Some people here might have watched his stuff, like the streams with Jesse Cox or some others.

I heard the guy had cancer for a few years, it's got to be pretty hard on his family.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well ****, might as well rename myself the Naked Gun.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I liveblogged the game many years ago on Tumblr.

I had a fun time laughing at the story and genuinely enjoying the gameplay when missions didn't kick my *** or levels were unnecessarily long (which is most of the final ones sadly.)

My plan was to play neutral, then pure hero, then pure dark. Only played Neutral and Pure Hero because I got busy with other stuff later on. I eventually lost the save and never got back to it.
After beating the game several times, I just used my Action Replay for infinite ammo and lives. Sometimes rings. But to be fair, the guns are awesome. Gatling Gun~

Does both my hands being able to fire lasers count?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>My Mythra avi is in underwear
>My Mythra avi in XCX is in underwear too
>She uses guns as part of her setup

Turns out I've been playing Shish's game already.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Pikachu used .50 CAL.

It's super effective!

Pidgey fainted!

good luck and enjoy lol

tbh i haven't had fast food or restaurant food in like......um...ever, like i can't remember when

always home cooked stuff
Well yeah, but you got your own chef.

It's Taco Bell or the hospital cafeteria tonight. And while the hospital does pretty great work, honestly, y'all kept talking tacos.

GWENSFOIPGHENSFOPGENSMFGVOBPSEDNMGVOPEASDMFWOPASGNVMEOPAGSN
Use your words, brah.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Man having a job hiring people is a big eye opener.

So many small little variables are shown just by trying to get a job. Ability to get transportation, how things are at home, math skills, knowledge of various institutions like unions. All things that can wind up appearing.

It's one of those things that really puts my life in perspective of just how privileged I am. . .
:061:
It's also probably the reason why i'm never able to get a job. Or just that i'm always **** outta luck looking for a job.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
My avatar comes from a long abandoned web comic I was developing wherein Ganondorf discovers an ancient spaceship buried out in the desert and uses the technology found within to successfully invade Hyrule.

It was part of some big crossover comic I was writing where all of the various Nintendo franchises existed in different planets in the same universe, so it was actually ancient chozo tech. And yes, Ganondorf uses it to build a gun.

Last edited:
"wow, the archer class really is made up of gunners. . ..wait"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh I see... I just arrived here because I saw your Micaiah avatar xD

So... Thanks Mythra Mythra :happysheep:

Feel free to use it.

I now want to solo maps with her just to imagine her saying: "Fine, I'll do it myself" :p

I see, thanks for the info.

Oh Mythra Mythra I would like to ask you... Are you still doing stuff? I'm just asking, I don't have anything in mind right now.
Yep, what do you have in mind?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Kale but incredibly weakened.

D

Deleted member

Mr. Compress is here to party
Mythra is now Gunnthra

Wait...
Hot damn!
That'd be one way to end a boxing anime.
Not if you can't pull the trigger

Alternatively, I'm oicturing Doc Louis giving Little Mac a gun
Little Mac: "What's this for, Doc?"
Doc Louis: "They'll never see what hit them, Mac!"
After beating the game several times, I just used my Action Replay for infinite ammo and lives. Sometimes rings. But to be fair, the guns are awesome. Gatling Gun~

Does both my hands being able to fire lasers count?
Doesn't matter, you get a gun anyways
"wow, the archer class really is made up of gunners. . ..wait"
You joke but you forget Billy the Kid is an actual canonical Archer

Troykv

Smash Master
Feel free to use it.

I now want to solo maps with her just to imagine her saying: "Fine, I'll do it myself" :p

Yep, what do you have in mind?
Would show more of your edits? I would like to have an idea of which kind of mad stuff I can actually suggest xD

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I am tempted to leave you all, but then I would miss you guys.
Breaks are fine. I was going through some **** a couple years ago, I took a much needed break from the Internet that lasted a couple years. And then I was able to come back, stronger than I was before.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Would show more of your edits? I would like to have an idea of which kind of mad stuff I can actually suggest xD
Well Im on mobile rn, and I have my stuff in PC

Most of the stuff I do is either Spongebob memes and Ultra Instinct edits.

The crazier the stuff the better :denzel:

D

Deleted member

Breaks are fine. I was going through some **** a couple years ago, I took a much needed break from the Internet that lasted a couple years. And then I was able to come back, stronger than I was before.
All right.

Before I lose sanity, I think I must announce a hiatus. I am going to ask the moderators to ban me. I will return around 1:40 PM ET at June 8th, 2018.

I feel like being here has done a lot more harm than benefits.

See you soon, everyone.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom