• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I agree, but at this point, why bother? Kid craves attention more than I crave tacos, and I'm really craving for some mother****ing tacos right now.

He's even trying to freaking pity my after finally making my patience snap (albeit unintentionally since he actually read most of my post). That's just... no.

Let's ignore him, then if things get worse, keep ignoring him. Maybe he'll finally wake up that way.

And if he doesn't, I just hope his family can save him.
Dammit Uni, now I’m in the mood for Taco Bell

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Monolith wants to make a dark, edgy, mature, and sexy RPG for their next project.

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/05/...t-erotic-and-heavy-m-rated-game-for-nintendo/

I won't lie, we do need more mature games and seeing one by Nintendo would be a breath of fresh air.
We already saw the glimmers of that in XC2.

Game had a lot of swearing in it, including some famously obscure sexual references. And despite being more light-hearted than XC1 overall, the game did touch upon some really creepy themes, but they didn't go all the way.

Also, Nia telling Zeke to "***** later, fight now" was probably one of my favourite lines in the game, lol.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Now you put me in the mood for Taco Bell.

And the closest one is like, two hours away. Top 10 Reasons Why I Hate Quebec
I usually go once, sometimes twice a week. And I have several in my area since I live in a major town, including two less than 10 minutes away from me.

Lol Shiny, cmon now. uni asked you not to like his post...and you did. Shiny, for your own good, I think it’s best that you take a break from the boards for awhile and focus on your mental health here. It’s okay to look for help, but we can only do a certain amount of help before our limits are up

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I agree, but at this point, why bother? Kid craves attention more than I crave tacos, and I'm really craving for some mother****ing tacos right now.

He's even trying to freaking pity my after finally making my patience snap (albeit unintentionally since he actually read most of my post). That's just... no.

Let's ignore him, then if things get worse, keep ignoring him. Maybe he'll finally wake up that way.

And if he doesn't, I just hope his family can save him.
Took you long enough.

I'm sorry, but you guys aren't getting it- Shiny isn't learning because he doesn't want to learn. He proved this MANY times over, and yet- YET you guys continue to play along.

That's part of the reason why I ignored him- I'm not dealing with it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I can not......
That's the problem with you, Shiny.

You refuse to improve because this phrase keeps coming out of your mouth.

If you keep telling yourself this, it'll eventually be true. It's already true, because you believe it. We've talked about telling yourself you can improve and at times I do see honest improvement in a lot of areas. You found an IRL friend and I'm proud of you for that.

But this phrase keeps coming up. It's becoming a creed of yours. An excuse. Something to say when things are hard.

I know you can improve. I've seen it.

But even if you think you do, everything about your actions involving this incident says you don't. They say you believe the opposite.

You need an attitude change, Shiny.

Because if you keep believing it, I'll start to believe it too.

All that said...

ALSO HE DID NOT APOLOGIZE FOR IT! HE ONLY APOLOGIZED ABOUT THAT STUPID JOKE.
Mythra owes you no apology. They already apologized for offending you.

They owe you nothing more.

I know I said we should change the subject, but I feel that needed to be said.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I think its best we move away from this Shiny/Yellow conflict.

So, how about a question?

Of the gender(s) you are attracted to, what color hair do you prefer?
I know it's late because I was working but whatever.

In general I like dark haired gorls. Though I'm not particularly fussy, I just prefer dark hair. I like how it contrasts with the lighter skin and makes their face and eyes stand out more.

edit: uhh.....y'know what? I'm not fixing that typo...lol

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Stop making me want to get this game. >.>
I want this too. If we can have a soundtrack of heavy metal and ****, then it would be the perfect M rated game.

If Sega can't make a Shadow the Hedgehog 2, then Monolith can make a similar game but far less broken.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I know it's late because I was working but whatever.

In general I like dark haired gorls. Though I'm not particularly fussy, I just prefer dark hair. I like how it contrasts with the lighter skin and makes their face and eyes stand out more.

edit: uhh.....y'know what? I'm not fixing that typo...lol
i can only read this as gorilla lol

i'm sorry

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I want this too. If we can have a soundtrack of heavy metal and ****, then it would be the perfect M rated game.

If Sega can't make a Shadow the Hedgehog 2, then Monolith can make a similar game but far less broken.
Shadow wasn't really a broken game. It was actually fairly polished from a technical standpoint. Was also the first Sonic game with actually good rail grinding mechanics.

The game's biggest issue was simply the mission design. And taking its own edginess too seriously. And somewhat butchering Shadow's character.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ya know, I have a strange relationship with edgey works.

I generally dislike most of them. I prefer to look at the happier sides of humanity.

But when edge is done right, it's downright fantastic.

On a personal note though... Shadow the Hedgehog (the game, not the character) was not edge done right. Neither was Sonic Forces (though at least that seems like parody).

That music tho~

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I Am All of Me is a baby's song compared to Almost Dead.

Reminder that "Heaven can't save us, Hell is a joke" are actual lyrics in a Sonic game.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ya know, I have a strange relationship with edgey works.

I generally dislike most of them. I prefer to look at the happier sides of humanity.

But when edge is done right, it's downright fantastic.

On a personal note though... Shadow the Hedgehog (the game, not the character) was not edge done right. Neither was Sonic Forces (though at least that seems like parody).

That music tho~
Sonic Forces as a whole wasn't really edgy, just Infinite. And the "THEY TORTURED HIM FOR M O N T H S" scene.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Quick reminder that this song is the best song in Shadow the Hedgehog.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Shadow wasn't really a broken game. It was actually fairly polished from a technical standpoint. Was also the first Sonic game with actually good rail grinding mechanics.

The game's biggest issue was simply the mission design. And taking its own edginess too seriously. And somewhat butchering Shadow's character.
And with the multiple paths, some were kind hard to follow. Like if Shadow figured out that he was an Android (which was hinted at in Team Dark's Ending for Heroes), how did no one else point it out?

Then there's things like the GUN Commander's connection with Maria and where the hell the Black Arms came from.

But at least we know how did Shadow get his powers other than being this ultimate project from Gerald Robotnik.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
10 people are already ignoring me.
Go ignore me after the mafia if you want to.
Shiny, you should step away from smashboards for a while.

I'm not trying to be mean, I really do believe that is the best thing you can do for yourself. Maybe even away from your computer in general. What you need/want isn't here.

Come back when you are confident that at any point onward you can step away physically and mentally from the boards at will.

D

Deleted member

Wanna know something? Wanna know why Shiny is acting the way he is now? Because you guys do give him attention, everytime he does or say something weird, you all pile on him and then he apologizes, because he's just a 14-year old kid, he doesn't understand that you guys aren't being serious. I see complaints everytime how you can't recognize tone on the internet but you expect Shiny to do so. So it goes on a long forth-and-back of him apologizing because he's just a kid.
You can't complain about him wanting attention when you conditioned him to expect such, and as adults, you need to recognize this and take responsibility.
You don't treat him like you would with any other user, you belittle him like he's less than you because he's 14 years old and pick on him because you know he won't act out back. He doesn't know how to properly interact through the internet with people much older than him "on the same level", he didn't start the whole thing of seeing us as "better than him", it's you guys' fault for treating him "just like a child".
This is exactly why I, 4 years ago, used a fake birthday on this site(well, I wouldn't need to if I knew I could hide it), because it's the same everywhere on the internet, and I have no doubts I would have been treated that way if my actual age was public on this site: if you're young, then you'll have a bunch of adults bully you through their computers screen when all you need is to be treated equally.
If you want him to stop liking your posts, then stop calling attention to that. If you want him to stop apologizing, then stop calling attention to everything he does. If you want him to stop belittling himself, then stop doing that yourself.

This isn't to say Shiny doesn't have issues related to him alone, but let him resolve those, let him learn like anyone else would and did. And I'm gonna repeat myself again: he's just a ****ing kid, let him learn, he isn't supposed to know everything right from the start.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I feel like Shiny is turning into the new Cliffjumper and it's making me physically uncomfortable.

Chrono.

If you wanna see real edge, just look at CODE VEIN.

Though in this case is more the aesthetic than the actual content.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Scrolling down this page on mobile gave me fingercuts.

So edgy

D

Deleted member

That's the problem with you, Shiny.

You refuse to improve because this phrase keeps coming out of your mouth.

If you keep telling yourself this, it'll eventually be true. It's already true, because you believe it. We've talked about telling yourself you can improve and at times I do see honest improvement in a lot of areas. You found an IRL friend and I'm proud of you for that.

But this phrase keeps coming up. It's becoming a creed of yours. An excuse. Something to say when things are hard.

I know you can improve. I've seen it.

But even if you think you do, everything about your actions involving this incident says you don't. They say you believe the opposite.

You need an attitude change, Shiny.

Because if you keep believing it, I'll start to believe it too.

All that said...
I find it too difficult to believe in it when I am being ignored and criticized by people here and IRL.
Mythra owes you no apology. They already apologized for offending you.

They owe you nothing more.

I know I said we should change the subject, but I feel that needed to be said.
I understand...
Sorry Mythra Mythra

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Shadow is a game that just felt so fun to play. It did need a bit more polish, and has a few bugs, but really felt like a great and simple game for what it is.

If anything, a few keys were annoyingly hard to get, and the final boss fight was sometimes a pain to control.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I Am All of Me is a baby's song compared to Almost Dead.

Reminder that "Heaven can't save us, Hell is a joke" are actual lyrics in a Sonic game.
It's no wonder this game was rated E+10.

Now imagine if the game was rated T and had much more of the gore and language it originally had. Blood and Shadow actualy saying "****".

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Not the best analogy to use, considering the context...
TBH I hadn't even realized another situation started already after Shiny flipped earlier and figured it was just the thing from before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom