• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Well I’m doing it now then... as long as I can do it at my level lol
You should be fine on Normal, Z-Hard could be a bit much. But there is one mission in the middle that is only on Z-Hard.

If you want you can add me, I got a Vegito Blue that could help you thru some events. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Always nice to see a fellow Walking Dead fan on here! I thought I'd be the only one lol

Actually no. Zeke and Rosita are among the number of people in the communities that Alpha decapitates. Alpha's actions was what set the war to happen and I'm not sure how they're going to put Father Gabriel's death in the comic onto the show as it's one of the most brutal and gory deaths ever. Can easily give his death to another person since spoilers are saying that Gabriel is now partly blind in the time jump from the photos being released on set.

The way how I see it, it can go any way right now. There's Henry and Enid who can possibly take up Carl's comic role and possibly have Lydia swap genders like they did with the Monroe couple. Too many things to think about after the season finale last season. I'm even more shocked that there's a possibility of Maggie, Daryl, and Jesus turning on Rick and Michonne but I think they're doing that as an "estranged" relationship between the two groups now that the war is over.
Ah I see. I didn’t know the same happens to rosita. i haven’t read the comics but I’ve read into the overall basis of the arcs leading to a the common wealth.

And yeah I don’t post much on it but I do watch it. I watch fear too but I skipped all of last season and picked it up when Morgan showed up. It’s better know with him and the other new characters

As for next season of the main show it’s going to be pretty interesting. It’s probably going to have a lot of changes from the books and with the new show runner anything could happen. Should be a wild season especially if there are tensions between the communities now.

D

Deleted member

I kept memeing around and now Im scared because this shop I made fits too well.

I would use it as avi, but yeah...
"The entire time I knew Micaiah, she only ever had one goal: to wipe away half of the Mounted units, and bring balance to the meta."

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
@ShinyLegendary

Alright, dude. You're starting to have some big, legitimate problems.

Getting angry at Yellow because people call him a cinnamon roll instead of you is the stupidest, pettiest reason I've seen someone get angry for. Especially since you often denied it whenever we called you that way or anything similar, like saying you're innocent. But oh, now that you're no longer the center of the spotlight, you're begging for attention, begging to be called the same things you'd always deny just so we'd talk about you instead. Like, are you for real, dude?

Speaking of which, the very fact that you tried to hog all the attention because of Yellow and Cori becoming, well, more than just friends... That's just rude, dude. That's like trying to convince your parents to buy YOU presents when it's your sibling's birthday! It's a rude, selfish, jerkass move that will both anger us and straight up offend and/or hurt the recent lovebirds. Nothing good can come out of it other than your very own satisfaction of satiating your hunger for attention. It benefits yourself and ONLY yourself at the expense of others and that kind of thing is one that I NEVER support nor encourage.

And it's not the only time you got angry for something stupid this week. Remember Mythra? You legit got super mad at him for what again? Oh right, because he ninja'd you! I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous. Yes, he did a joke before that offended you the other day, which I'm pretty sure he apologized for, yet you clearly didn't move on and seem to lash out on him or make it seem like he bullies you at any chance you can take, no matter how nonsensical the reason is. That's a big problem because, even if you can't move on, you should at least respect him for being sorry, especially since he never meant any harm in the first place.

And that "only E3 can calm me down" line? Yeah... I'd stop bashing on your junkie cousin because it's pretty obvious that you're just as addicted to video games as he is to pot, more specifically Smash since almost every other game you play ends up boring you. And today wasn't the only time this happened. Remember when you first said you were depressed around February? You do, don't you? Well, remember how, on March 8th, the reveal of a certain game suddenly and miraculously made you think you no longer had depression? Because I definitely remember that day.

I didn't say anything back then because I wanted you to have your happy moment, but I think a mere game reveal would definitely not nearly be enough to be a cure for something as big as depression, especially one that reveals basically nothing at all. This was proven by your behavior in the past few weeks;, which was mostly beating yourself up constantly even when not necessary. You clearly still have depression and that trailer did absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

But it still made you happy, like how you claim E3 is the only thing that can calm you today. As such, it's very obvious that video games are very likely one of the only things that can grant you any happiness, which is proof that you have a deep addiction to them that is close to reaching destructive levels. And things only got worse since you got into SmashBoards, giving you another thing to be addicted about; us. When you openly claim that you spend more time with nobodies in the Internet than any member of your family, there's a problem. When you do absolutely nothing to fix that, it's an even bigger problem.

And there's the insanely low self-esteem issues. Almost every time you screw up, the same pattern happens; you insult yourself, you set up a pity party to hog all the attention, then repeat the cycle until it either works or you get too tired and need to sleep, whichever happens first. It solves nothing at all and honestly, it's getting annoying. Really annoying. Seriously, please stop it.

You've got a lot of things wrong, Shiny, and no way can a 14-year-old who is currently in a period of self-discovery can manage to fix any of these without some help. And by help, I don't mean us because none of us have any experience in the matter and the best we can do is to tell you to see someone who's competent on this kind of thing. No, I mean your friends, your family, a goddamn therapist, etc.

You need support, Shiny. Without it, things will either stay the same or get even worse.

And I swear, if you like this post without reading it, that might be the last straw that'll break the camel's back for me. In fact, don't even like this post, just so I'd know you're serious and actually read all of my post. I don't wanna find out that I lost half an hour writing this only for it to be ignored.

If people think I'm mean, cruel, merciless or anything similar for what I wrote above, I seriously don't care. I wanted to share my thoughts on the matter, regardless of what anyone would think of them.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The drama ain't worth the catharsis at this point.

Don't do it man, just let it go.
Knowing Uni, I don't think he's going to let that slide.

Edit: :4greninja:'d by Uni

Ah I see. I didn’t know the same happens to rosita. i haven’t read the comics but I’ve read into the overall basis of the arcs leading to a the common wealth.

And yeah I don’t post much on it but I do watch it. I watch fear too but I skipped all of last season and picked it up when Morgan showed up. It’s better know with him and the other new characters

As for next season of the main show it’s going to be pretty interesting. It’s probably going to have a lot of changes from the books and with the new show runner anything could happen. Should be a wild season especially if there are tensions between the communities now.
Yeah it was quite shocking as she was carrying Sidduq's baby while she was with Eugene. Killing someone who was pregnant was one of the most shocking things to see in the comic and I freaked out thinking they would plot twist the show and kill Maggie instead of Glenn. The common wealth arc is interesting so far, and there is quite a surprise with Michonne that I don't want to get into unless you're caught up to that specific part because it plays well from the TWD games

As long as Carol stays alive, I will keep watching. If she dies, I'm out as she's the only season 1 character I'm really wanting to see make it. Glenn, Abe, and Carl's death almost made me stop, but I wanted to keep giving it a chance because the show can be good if written correctly.

I'm actually shocked over Nick's death because I didn't see that one coming and I think it's a nice element of surprise since TWD has a comic and we know what's going on in advance, but FTWD doesn't. From what I read, Nick's actor wanted to leave the show and I'm disappointed but understand the reasons behind it. Fear started picking up last season and it improved big time with Morgan joining to increase the star power. [/quote]

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Knowing me, it was either letting my thoughts and opinions flow through or keep them bottled in until they make me a ticking rage bomb.

I didn't want the latter to happen, so...
I don't blame you. Even I sent Shiny a message via PM myself to have him understand where we come from. If he's really having that many issues, it might be best for him to take a break from the boards and get some help before he comes back because it will end up in the never ending cycle of repeation.

Welp, my grandma had surgery on her knee a couple of days ago and she's doing well right now.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You should be fine on Normal, Z-Hard could be a bit much. But there is one mission in the middle that is only on Z-Hard.

If you want you can add me, I got a Vegito Blue that could help you thru some events. :p
I got to Bergamo and got utterly destroyed so I'll take the help I can get.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Some kid got mad at me because I didn't get XB2.

And it wasn't mario123007 mario123007 so don't assume that. :troll:
But here's the thing...
I'm not a kid, assuming you think I am still young though. :troll:

To be frank, I don't care if you get XC2 or not...but if anyone is crapping on the game in for odd reasons, then I will just give out my two cents.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
@ShinyLegendary

Alright, dude. You're starting to have some big, legitimate problems.

Getting angry at Yellow because people call him a cinnamon roll instead of you is the stupidest, pettiest reason I've seen someone get angry for. Especially since you often denied it whenever we called you that way or anything similar, like saying you're innocent. But oh, now that you're no longer the center of the spotlight, you're begging for attention, begging to be called the same things you'd always deny just so we'd talk about you instead. Like, are you for real, dude?

Speaking of which, the very fact that you tried to hog all the attention because of Yellow and Cori becoming, well, more than just friends... That's just rude, dude. That's like trying to convince your parents to buy YOU presents when it's your sibling's birthday! It's a rude, selfish, jerkass move that will both anger us and straight up offend and/or hurt the recent lovebirds. Nothing good can come out of it other than your very own satisfaction of satiating your hunger for attention. It benefits yourself and ONLY yourself at the expense of others and that kind of thing is one that I NEVER support nor encourage.

And it's not the only time you got angry for something stupid this week. Remember Mythra? You legit got super mad at him for what again? Oh right, because he ninja'd you! I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous. Yes, he did a joke before that offended you the other day, which I'm pretty sure he apologized for, yet you clearly didn't move on and seem to lash out on him or make it seem like he bullies you at any chance you can take, no matter how nonsensical the reason is. That's a big problem because, even if you can't move on, you should at least respect him for being sorry, especially since he never meant any harm in the first place.

And that "only E3 can calm me down" line? Yeah... I'd stop bashing on your junkie cousin because it's pretty obvious that you're just as addicted to video games as he is to pot, more specifically Smash since almost every other game you play ends up boring you. And today wasn't the only time this happened. Remember when you first said you were depressed around February? You do, don't you? Well, remember how, on March 8th, the reveal of a certain game suddenly and miraculously made you think you no longer had depression? Because I definitely remember that day.

I didn't say anything back then because I wanted you to have your happy moment, but I think a mere game reveal would definitely not nearly be enough to be a cure for something as big as depression, especially one that reveals basically nothing at all. This was proven by your behavior in the past few weeks;, which was mostly beating yourself up constantly even when not necessary. You clearly still have depression and that trailer did absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

But it still made you happy, like how you claim E3 is the only thing that can calm you today. As such, it's very obvious that video games are very likely one of the only things that can grant you any happiness, which is proof that you have a deep addiction to them that is close to reaching destructive levels. And things only got worse since you got into SmashBoards, giving you another thing to be addicted about; us. When you openly claim that you spend more time with nobodies in the Internet than any member of your family, there's a problem. When you do absolutely nothing to fix that, it's an even bigger problem.

And there's the insanely low self-esteem issues. Almost every time you screw up, the same pattern happens; you insult yourself, you set up a pity party to hog all the attention, then repeat the cycle until it either works or you get too tired and need to sleep, whichever happens first. It solves nothing at all and honestly, it's getting annoying. Really annoying. Seriously, please stop it.

You've got a lot of things wrong, Shiny, and no way can a 14-year-old who is currently in a period of self-discovery can manage to fix any of these without some help. And by help, I don't mean us because none of us have any experience in the matter and the best we can do is to tell you to see someone who's competent on this kind of thing. No, I mean your friends, your family, a goddamn therapist, etc.

You need support, Shiny. Without it, things will either stay the same or get even worse.

And I swear, if you like this post without reading it, that might be the last straw that'll break the camel's back for me. In fact, don't even like this post, just so I'd know you're serious and actually read all of my post. I don't wanna find out that I lost half an hour writing this only for it to be ignored.

If people think I'm mean, cruel, merciless or anything similar for what I wrote above, I seriously don't care. I wanted to share my thoughts on the matter, regardless of what anyone would think of them.
I really hope he takes this seriously into account. For his sake. And I don't think you were cruel in any way, you were completely fair.

Knowing me, it was either letting my thoughts and opinions flow through or keep them bottled in until they make me a ticking rage bomb.

I didn't want the latter to happen, so...
I didn't wanted that for myself either, I honestly couldn't shake off the thought of what I had to tell Shiny after his actions. Yellowlord, Cori nor us deserved to be put, again, on a guilt trip because of his attitude.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Dromarch's model finally got ripped by somebody. So I can resume my work on that Smash Bros. Nia project.

However, Nia's model was updated with higher res textures and better armature...so it's more like I have to start all over again. I'll see if I can somehow port the poses though.

Total Biscuit passed away.
Wow... it's been a while since I watched anything of his. I thought he was getting better though. I liked his content a lot, and I'll even say he influenced how I view video games to a certain extent. Rest in peace.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think its best we move away from this Shiny/Yellow conflict.

So, how about a question?

Of the gender(s) you are attracted to, what color hair do you prefer?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Gender and hair color tend to be some of the last things that come to my mind when it comes to attraction.

As such, I'm honestly fine with whatever they have for their hair. Or even no hair at all.

That's a pretty boring response, I know, but whatever.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gender and hair color tend to be some of the last things that come to my mind when it comes to attraction.

As such, I'm honestly fine with whatever they have for their hair. Or even no hair at all.

That's a pretty boring response, I know, but whatever.
I'm aware hair color isn't a deal breaker for most people.

If it was, I'd lose a lot of respect for that individual.

But we all have preferences. What's your preference? :p

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

It's always about hair with you

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I guess I'm partial to blonde or scarlet hair.

Also those really bright pink and blue dyed colours and the like.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Knowing Uni, I don't think he's going to let that slide.

Edit: :4greninja:'d by Uni

Yeah it was quite shocking as she was carrying Sidduq's baby while she was with Eugene. Killing someone who was pregnant was one of the most shocking things to see in the comic and I freaked out thinking they would plot twist the show and kill Maggie instead of Glenn. The common wealth arc is interesting so far, and there is quite a surprise with Michonne that I don't want to get into unless you're caught up to that specific part because it plays well from the TWD games

As long as Carol stays alive, I will keep watching. If she dies, I'm out as she's the only season 1 character I'm really wanting to see make it. Glenn, Abe, and Carl's death almost made me stop, but I wanted to keep giving it a chance because the show can be good if written correctly.

I'm actually shocked over Nick's death because I didn't see that one coming and I think it's a nice element of surprise since TWD has a comic and we know what's going on in advance, but FTWD doesn't. From what I read, Nick's actor wanted to leave the show and I'm disappointed but understand the reasons behind it. Fear started picking up last season and it improved big time with Morgan joining to increase the star power.
That’s pretty crazy that they actually killed someone who’s pregnant. I can’t see that happen in the show because true backlash would be insane.

I also do know michonne has a child that’s there which I heard from my brother. I don’t know how it ties into the games though. And maybe with the new show runner they can get things back on track.

As for fear I never really enjoyed it till this season. The surprise element is nice and nicks death was pretty shocking. He was one of my favorites but he wasn’t that bad. His death caught me off guard especially since the little girl did it.

Last weeks episodes ending sucked though, poor John. That was pretty messed up.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Blonde and anyone on the red hair spectrum.

But also unconventional hair colors like pink and green are nice to me too.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
These answers have confirmed that we have too far down the weeb hole.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

Color hair wise I always prefer natural black. I used to be a man for blondes and brunettes on the past, but I think I eventually started to appreciate black hair alot more.

Though if someone did a hair dye, dark red DOES looking stunning. My mother is a professional hairstylist and owns her own hair salon business. She has red hair dye herself and it looks pretty good.

So yeah, black for natural and red for hair dye. Red just looks the best imo. I've seen other hair dyes like blue and purple and they don't really seem all that good compared to red.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Honestly it depends on the face. Some people look better with a certain hair color.

I can say that I'm not a fan of overly-unnatural dyed colors like green or purple though. But deep red and platinum blonde are fine despite being "unnatural" because they're at least variations of natural colors.

But other than that yeah. Red, blonde, brunette...all good in my book.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I would say blonde first, but also black hair.

Brunettes can pull off the look well but for me it sort of depends on how it’s done up. Some styles are just more appealing imo. Similar can be said with black hair but that’s something I usually think will look good regardless and be attractive

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Apologies to make late responses to posts that came way earlier, but I'll say now that it's far from the first time I've done that, lol

;P I was just like that, but I'm slowly but surely getting over it! I have faith you could do it as well! From what I heard it takes a lot more than just joining any driving school in comparison to here, but still! :D

Is that from the "Grannies gone wild" or something episode? o.o
Thank you. I do appreciate it.

And yeah, its' from Grannies Gone Wild. Not one of my favorite episodes this season admittedly, but the references were great for sure, lol.

And of course, someone goes and creates some fan art.
Yup! I've seen this image before, but that doesn't make it any less amazing lol.

Total Biscuit passed away.
Damn it. I can't recall watching much of the guy's content, but this is nonetheless very saddening to hear. The guy died way too young......May he rest in peace.

....I can't say I have any preferences on a woman's hair color, of all things.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
These answers have confirmed that we have too far down the weeb hole.
I once dated a girl who did the bubblegum blue hair thing. And the bleach blonde with pink streaks thing. And the purple undercut thing. I'm still a sucker for that last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom