• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Made this picture to express my feelings.
Shiny... I think you honestly might of gone too far with this, really. As I told you before, I meant no harm to you at all with what I was doing. This just seems like an attempt to get attention in this situation, which is making you look really petty. And honestly, I don’t like sounding like this, but I have to because this has gotten to the point of it being a problem.

At this point, I just want to ask you nicely to stop.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I am very much looking forward to E3.
It is the ONLY thing that can cure my anger problem.
If that's the only thing that can cure your anger problem, than that's both sad and troubling.

You seriously should get some anger management if that's how you truly feel.

This is just going to far and heading into trolling territory at this point.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Considering most of you are saving for the CYL2 Banner.

Which unit new or not would make you say "**** it" and start burning your stash of Orbs in their banner?
I'm not saving for that banner, I'm pulling for Bride Ninian as I want to see how a flying Dancer will fit on my team. I'm also pulling Red in case I get a 4-Star Ares.

Of returning characters, I would pull for Hinoka, Kinshi Hinoka, Minerva, and maybe Elincia for merges.

Alts I would pull for would obviously be Clair, Hinoka, Minerva, Marth, Alm, Ryoma, and Delthea. There's probably even more but those spring to mind.

For new characters, I really want Rinkah and Reina from Fates, and Masked Knight and Mycen from SoV.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You're angry that someone else is happy? You need to get your priorities straight.
I am angry because I lost my title, but proud of Yellowlord for helping Coricus.
If that's the only thing that can cure your anger problem, than that's both sad and troubling.

You seriously should get some anger management if that's how you truly feel.

This is just going to far and heading into trolling territory at this point.
I am not trolling. I promise.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am angry because I lost my title, but proud of Yellowlord for helping Coricus.

I am not trolling. I promise.
What title?

Dude, you are taking this too seriously, you need to get serious help in the real world, not here, by professional and your family.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After remembering Micaiah is my only 5☆ merge (and a lucky af pull as I pulled two in a row) I wanna invest on her.

I have these builds in mind

She's -Spd+Res btw.

Full Offensive:
-Thani
-Draw Back
-Iceberg/Glacies
-A: Death Blow 3
-B: Guard 3
-C: Res Ploy 3
-S: Atk +3
Ultra Instinct "Omen":
-Thani
-Sacrifice
-Growing Wind/Iceberg
-A: Close Counter
-B: Vantage 3
-C: Res Ploy 3
-S: Quick Riposte 3
MUI:
-Thani
-Reposition/Sacrifice
-Growing Wind
-A: Death Blow 3
-B: Desperation 3
-C: Savage Blow 3
-S: Quickened Pulse
Enemy Phase:
-Thani
-Draw Back
-Iceberg/Astra
-A: Distant Def 3
-B: Quick Riposte 3
-C: Atk Ploy 3
-S: Distant Def 3
Rate my **** :V

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
He's angry that we think Yellow is a cinnamon roll and he isn't.
I get that, it still baffle me he can be so triggered over something so...petty.

I'm seriously considering something that I don't want to do if it continue like this.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

To be honest, Shiny, the image you created seems to suggest otherwise... just saying.
You aren't the only one that thinks that, that is why we are still trying to make him understand.

Oh, and I apologize for being late with congratulating you and Coricus. :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I get that, it still baffle me he can be so triggered over something so...petty.

I'm seriously considering something that I don't want to do if it continue like this.
If it's what I think then I'm on the same mindset.

Chrono.

Tfw you see a celebrity trending on Twitter and you think they're either dead or accused of misconduct.

And for Morgan Freeman right now, it was the latter.

Disgusting and disappointing.

AndreaAC

If it's what I think then I'm on the same mindset.
Count me in, I'm starting to feel rather...tense, and that tires me. I have dealt with people like this before, trying my best to get them up, but when nothing i do or say seem to work, I better just focus on myself, shame for them. At least I tried.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I am angry because I lost my title
I realise you are young and haven't had a lot of experiences of losing things, but this "Title" you supposedly lost is an extremely minor thing and you should realise that sooner or later.
(Also this should be obvious but, throwing a tantrum over losing something so minor is, uh, not going to help you reclaim that title.)

More importantly, if you respect Yellow, you should stop. You may claim you're proud of him, but showing your jealousy publicly is going to worsen the mood for everyone including him.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After remembering Micaiah is my only 5☆ merge (and a lucky af pull as I pulled two in a row) I wanna invest on her.

She's -Spd+Res btw.

Full Offensive:

Ultra Instinct "Omen":

MUI:

Enemy Phase:

The last set would be pretty good for her based on the ivs. She would be a really good mage Wall with a chance to punish the enemy hard with counter attacks based on that kit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All right, I am a... bit... "better".
I am out of here. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Count me in, I'm starting to feel rather...tense, and that tires me. I have dealt with people like this before, trying my best to get them up, but when nothing i do or say seem to work, I better just focus on myself, shame for them. At least I tried.
I know how you are feeling.

Personally, when I go to this forum, I generally come to have a good time and take some stress off. This thread does get some drama here and there, but I can take it.

But now...I'm getting tired of this, I be the first to admit that I am not good dealing with peoples much younger than me that aren't great with socializing. Because I am myself bad at this, and it took serious effort for my brain to not act like a giant idiot.

So, seeing daily every weeks someone having crisis for a yeah or a no is really putting the mood down for me. Which break the reason why I go to this forum daily.

If you read this shiny, know that, I prefer to be honest with you, I know you are still young for your age. Like you, I was a giant idiot at your age, I made so many mistakes that I won't ever forget so that I can always learn from them. I can't change the past, but I can surely take my futur in both hands. And you can do that too, once you be older like many of us.

Now however, I simply want to take a break from all of this. Maybe one day, I will remove you from my ignore list, but for now, I think this is the best thing to do, for me atleast.

Sorry Shiny, I hope you understand.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Which unit new or not would make you say "**** it" and start burning your stash of Orbs in their banner?
I didn't even know CYL2 was happening soon. :v

I guess my answer is "it depends." There's no one in particular I absolutely want to see added.

Have to wait and see, I guess.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
@ShinyLegendary

Get some help. Seriously. You're kicking up a fuss about something that doesn't even begin to qualify as spilled milk and you're ruining what should be a happy moment for both Yellow and Cori. You don't need to be the center of attention all the time and incidentally this is just giving you the attention you want. Everyone is tired of your bull**** and you're on plenty of ignore lists right now. If you're genuine, you're only 14 years old, you have a whole life ahead of you. If you're genuine you will go and seek help. Not from here because there's only so much a bunch of nobodies can do and they're beyond their limit, but from people around you, your parents. The longer you put off getting proper help the worse it gets, and believe me, things can get so, so much worse than they are.

Don't reply to this saying you will get help. Don't reply to this at all. Don't like this either. Just go and get some ****ing help before you deteriorate even further. It's tough I know but there's a point where it tips, there's a point where it breaks, there's a point where it bends and a point you just can't take anymore. There's a line that you'll cross and there's no return, there's a time and a place where you will have no bridges left to burn.

Get it sorted before you reach that point.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

If Mia is on the banner.

I SPENT $30 ON HER BANNER AND GOT ZELGIUS EW ;-;

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Mia is on the banner.

I SPENT $30 ON HER BANNER AND GOT ZELGIUS EW ;-;
Ouch
At least Zelboye is pretty good tho.
I've been wondering if there would be a unit that would convince me to whale.

Btw I added you on heroes, Im the glowing Hana. :V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I keep reading "Thani" as the plural for Thanos and it's ****ing me up lol
- A flying archer or mage who isn't a seasonal and is a character I actually like
Well, you have Aversa and... a... Shigure alt? Maybe Sumia but lol

AndreaAC

I know how you are feeling.

Personally, when I go to this forum, I generally come to have a good time and take some stress off. This thread does get some drama here and there, but I can take it.

But now...I'm getting tired of this, I be the first to admit that I am not good dealing with peoples much younger than me that aren't great with socializing. Because I am myself bad at this, and it took serious effort for my brain to not act like a giant idiot.

So, seeing daily every weeks someone having crisis for a yeah or a no is really putting the mood down for me. Which break the reason why I go to this forum daily.

If you read this shiny, know that, I prefer to be honest with you, I know you are still young for your age. Like you, I was a giant idiot at your age, I made so many mistakes that I won't ever forget so that I can always learn from them. I can't change the past, but I can surely take my futur in both hands. And you can do that too, once you be older like many of us.

Now however, I simply want to take a break from all of this. Maybe one day, I will remove you from my ignore list, but for now, I think this is the best thing to do, for me atleast.

Sorry Shiny, I hope you understand.
I can relate to this. I sometimes feel that I really wish what I try to do to help certain people showed, but eh, after a while I realize again I'm stressing myself over something that is not my problem and that I shouldn't keep insisting on it, better let the people see it by themselves at one point or another, besides, my mind is clear, I did what I could.

I'm sorry, Shiny, but I believe I will do the same, maybe temporarily. I need to focus on other things like driving and projects. I still wish, however that things work out for you.

Later! :)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I didn't even know CYL2 was happening soon. :v

I guess my answer is "it depends." There's no one in particular I absolutely want to see added.

Have to wait and see, I guess.
not soon but it seems likely to be in July or August. So if that’s the case there is plenty of time to save

Ivander

Smash Legend

She's -Spd+Res btw.

Full Offensive:

Ultra Instinct "Omen":

MUI:

Enemy Phase:

For that one with Desperation for your -SPD Micaiah, the Seal of choice you should have is Brash Assault, as that allows Micaiah to Double Mages, Bow users and those with Distant Counter if she's under the 50% HP threshold and with Desperation, she'll be able to attack them both times before they counter her.

Chrono.

And here I thought WWE overdid it with camera cuts.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom