• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh yeah, I know they may not actually be a thing, but regardless, congrats to @Yellowlord for being brave with their feelings and getting them out there. It's a big step to take.

And if nothing else, I hope @Coricus takes solace in having someone who truly cares about her.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Not sure what the heck indieszero/Nintendo were smoking when writing the story for Sushi Striker but I had some good chuckles.

Pretty fun game but I'm still waiting for a certain other puzzle game... :4drmario:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Multiverse theory would imply that there's a universe where we're all shipped with someone here. So yes lol.
I accidentally read your post as "Miiverse Theory".

The post didn't change all that much, to be honest.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Just out of pure curiosity.

Has anyone here ever tried meditation?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh yeah, I know they may not actually be a thing, but regardless, congrats to @Yellowlord for being brave with their feelings and getting them out there. It's a big step to take.

And if nothing else, I hope @Coricus takes solace in having someone who truly cares about her.
I care about Coricus too.

But I guess more like a father/daughter thing... or maybe a sibling thing would be more believable.

D

Deleted member

MHA Ch184 spoilers are out
***** Cats are back, Endeavor got a new costume and they finally reveal the name of the previously-3rd-now-2nd Hero: Hawks(possibly an image too, I dunno).

Consider the following:
>Hawks
>It's Tokoyami's dad
>Has blue feathers
>Dat ain't falco
>"Son, why did you dye your feathers black?"
>"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME DAD!"
I fi d being in this tread uncomfertable when you all do that ****ing weird shipping stuff
Most of the time it's done jokingly, it does get annoying when people keep doing it with users who dom't want to be in the joke but it's mostly harmless.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I hope you get better!
thankie~

already am but apparently i vommited on konnie and said and hallucinated or something about mama space goat so hes pretty much forcing me to have called in sick and cancel things while i lay in bed >->

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
thankie~

already am but apparently i vommited on konnie and said and hallucinated or something about mama space goat so hes pretty much forcing me to have called in sick and cancel things while i lay in bed >->
Man.. that’s intense. Uhh.. drink some hot liquid. And uhh... other stuff.

Sorry I’m bad at this.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

It was the first thing everyone and myself do first priority in TKD class before we get to exercises, stretching and whatever we do whether it be patterns, sparring or self-defence.

As I think of it more, I kinda regret not doing so often this year, let alone since the past three years. It would've helped clear my mind off stress and frustrations from university.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Man.. that’s intense. Uhh.. drink some hot liquid. And uhh... other stuff.

Sorry I’m bad at this.
its either nothing at all or completely intense with my family lol

and no worries at all praline~ ^-^ like i said already feeling better, still brother just wants me to rest through the whole day and stuff~ drinking warm tea and soup and just snuggling up~

D

Deleted member

I felt like I was pushed aside by you guys.
Like, I thought we were friends!!!!!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

and no worries at all praline~ ^-^ like i said already feeling better, still brother just wants me to rest through the whole day and stuff~ drinking warm tea and soup and just snuggling up~
Yeah I agree with your brother on this.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I accidentally read your post as "Miiverse Theory".

The post didn't change all that much, to be honest.
Yeah lets not tread there lol.

I have actually.

Though it's more like the "sitting Indian style and clearing my mind" kind of thing. It's kinda relaxing though i'm not really proficient at that.

Hope you feel better!

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The reason I asked about meditation was because for a while I've been thinking of doing it. After doing a bit of research I tried it out and have been doing a bit in the mornings for the past week or so. I've actually been feeling a lot less stressed lately and a little more motivated to do certain things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom