• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I recently saw Sushi Striker's demo trailer...

Nintendo UK nails it with that Youtube thumbnail:

I also check Thundercats Roar memes... and saw this:

I actually recognize the 1980s Catgirl more...
The 2018 catgirl... no comment besides she doesn't look much like a cat as she was before...

As for Japan selling Switch without Dock and AC adapter... don't be too surprised, or say that Nintendo is ditching the dock...since this is My Nintendo only for now.

This is definitely for those who already owns Nintendo Switch at home and wants to buy another one without extra docks and AC adapters.
oh damn, just realized BBCTB Comes out soon
Just within a week actually...

And I can't get one... at launch at least...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I recently saw Sushi Striker's demo trailer...

Nintendo UK nails it with that Youtube thumbnail:

I also check Thundercats Roar memes... and saw this:

I actually recognize the 1980s Catgirl more...
The 2018 catgirl... no comment besides she doesn't look much like a cat as she was before...

As for Japan selling Switch without Dock and AC adapter... don't be too surprised, or say that Nintendo is ditching the dock...since this is My Nintendo only for now.

This is definitely for those who already owns Nintendo Switch at home and wants to buy another one without extra docks and AC adapters.

Just within a week actually...

And I can't get one... at launch at least...
imma debate on if I wanna pay 69.99 for the deluxe or just pay 49.99 in the game and get the 19.99 DLC bundle. Probably the latter

D

Deleted member

I just realized I have my final presentation for my exams on the same date as when I joined SmashBoards

It's fate
Make us proud.

Yeah, that's exactly what they're doing. I don't think they would omit the dock in normal SKUs because it's part of the selling point of the system. The only way I could see it happening is with a hardware upgrade like the DSi and New 3DS are. A new Switch model would be different in design, but keep compatibility with the existing dock to keep costs down or convenience. In most cases, you'll likely have only one dock in your house; the one bundled with your system. But if someone else close to one, a family member or friend has his or her own Switch, he or she can put it in that dock and share it with the other Switch user.

If you've got more Switch users in a family with docks that came bundled with those systems, maybe they could function as backup docks or be placed elsewhere in the house.

D

Deleted member

1.4.1 patch coming tomorrow.
With new quests for those who acquired the Season Pass.

The fact Electra stars in one of them alone makes me squEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--

D

Deleted member

Dad just told me a a girl poured acid onto her ex.

*****, what?

i only have a certain amound of money right now so yes, It makes a difference
No, it doesn't, it's either "69,99" for the deluxe edition or "69,98" for the game aNd the DLC so unless you wanna count that one cent which you really shouldn't.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No, it doesn't, it's either "69,99" for the deluxe edition or "69,98" for the game aNd the DLC so unless you wanna count that one cent which you really shouldn't.
wrf are you talking about "counting that one cent"?

anyway, Yeah, Imma just get the game and probably get the DLC bundle, or probably just cherry pick what DLC I want pff

I know whatever pack Naoto's in is what Im gettin for sure. I need my girl

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

wrf are you talking about "counting that one cent"?

anyway, Yeah, Imma just get the game and probably get the DLC bundle, or probably just cherry pick what DLC I want pff

I know whatever pack Naoto's in is what Im gettin for sure. I need my girl
You do realise buying a $50 game and $20 in DLC is the same as buying a $70 one with the same content, right?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I watched Watership Down for the first time tonight.
Hope you enjoyed being sad for the rest of your day. :v

Does this mean I don't need to have the Figuarts of Build's protagonists to make them kiss/****?
It also means there's a universe where you recognise the superiority of Precure over Kamen Rider. :p

Also, a version of me that prefers Kamen Rider over Precure doesn't exist. Cause I killed them. :troll:

SwampXOpo is canon in Earth-1999999
But its canon to this Earth to though :v

I ship Kamiya x Sakurai.

Inb4 the real Kamiya blocks me for saying that.
Why would he though? I think he would be flattered. Plus he could get Wonder Red in Smash, as well as Bayonetta.

Looks like I took a wrong turn. SO many ships, I must be in port.

That also means there are universes where people are shipped with me and no one wants to be unfortunate enough to be in that situation so we must assume such a theory must be false.
:061:
No just means there's a universe where you reached the ultimate level of being a typomaster.

I'm obviously best pony.

I'm a unikorn and I'm not fictional.

:V
But your a Fake Canadian so you can't be real. :troll:

New topic, reasons why Brash the Bear should be in Smash.

Discuss.
You get way to Brash when you bring him up. :troll:

New topic: Reasons why Trash the Bear should be deleted off the face of the Earth.

Candy Kong is better.
So, Yomi's Biggest Fan's waifu belongs in the trash then Aussie?

I'm happy for our new couple. Hope you have happy times up ahead.

Now... on for a somewhat related question...

Why exactly do people ship Opo and I? Let alone confuse one for the other.
Cause its fun. And Swamp is Opo

The pun I'm going for is Swamp is OP by the way.

Okay body fine.

You don't wanna sleep we can sit here doing our best chihuahua impression and ****post.

You just remember this kind of bull**** when I go all Ghost in the Shell on you in 2050.
Prefect blackmail for your brain to use against your body.

So y'all think Pokemon direct still happening this week, next week or saved for E3 (a first for gamefreak.)
It'll drop when the Pokemon Company feels like it, whether that's next week, or next year. :v

Well yes, we are friends but...

I'm friends with a lot of people.

Why Opo?
Well why not Opo?

As an aside, I never expected an Art related class to be the first college class where I took one look at my work and went "I regret everything,"

But the reading that we're supposed to glean literally anything from is complete gibberish. I had to read another classmate's assessment of part of it to even begin to make heads or tails of that part, and even the teacher's summary of it was nearly indecipherable.

I feel like the previous three classes I tried were some normal middle-school level stuff and I suddenly walked into a clique full of philosophy snobs with this one. Holy smokes.

No I mean seriously, read a few sentences from this:

I mean OH MY GOSH not all the sections have this many long words at once but the whole thing is like this. I can barely physically bring myself to read it much less absorb anything from it. And I know what the vast majority of these words mean on their own but the way they're brought together is just whyyyyyy.
Art as a subject is way to stuck on studying the life's of artist, in academia I feel, then actually teaching people the techniques famous artists used in their works. Cause really I don't want to know about Da Vinici's taste in what is for dinner. I just want to know what techniques he used to draw the Mona Lisa.

And on another note, I just started watching Digimon Tri, yeah so sue me I didn't start when it first released, and well I don't like how Daisuke, Miyako, Inori and Kenshiro are just basically dropped out of nowhere, and how Hikari and Takaru are basically unaffected by this ****.

I know 02 wasn't the best well received but really feels like a middle finger to people who liked them, and really don't like how it threw out all of the world building 02 did for Adventure series right out the window.

Also, didn't realise the new girl was going to be Taichi's love interest, yes I prefer Tachi with Sora over Yamato, what were you expecting me to ship Sora with Mimi instead? ***** please, Sora has got anyway near as much fashion sense as Mimi to be her girlfriend. :p

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
imma debate on if I wanna pay 69.99 for the deluxe or just pay 49.99 in the game and get the 19.99 DLC bundle. Probably the latter
I will probably wait until the Deluxe version has price drop...

And oh boy oh boy oh boy:
I still prefer playing games in English though.. But Trails of Cold Steel might be an exception. I can't wait to buy more games on Steams and play them with my Xenoblade 2 Switch pro controller.

I saw Valkyria Chronicles less than 15$ in my region on Steam... Might buy it in June.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If you've got more Switch users in a family with docks that came bundled with those systems, maybe they could function as backup docks or be placed elsewhere in the house.
Yeah, and really when it comes to using the dock...
We really don't use it many times either and it depends on how many monitors and TVs you have.

1.4.1 patch coming tomorrow.
With new quests for those who acquired the Season Pass.

The fact Electra stars in one of them alone makes me squEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--
Well... I said it before...
The quest requires Electra to have Mastery of Thunder at Lv 5,and Herald's Rampage at Lv 5 as well...

But those like us who takes time filling up all the Affinity charts, that wouldn't be an issue.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Switch being sold without a dock is fine when I haven’t played it on a tv in atleast a month.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Tfw the artist of Rhythm Heaven and WarioWare drew Tito **** from The Nutshack.

This is not a joke it is real. Nutshack confirmed for Rhytm Heaven Switch? :troll:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The Switch being sold without a dock is fine when I haven’t played it on a tv in atleast a month.
And for me I didn't take Switch dock when studying abroad, and I play Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 without the dock as well. For three months.

And sad news for those who like Pingu:
IMG_20180524_202550.jpg

I never rally know who was Pingu's creator but I love Pingu... Even to this day.

And last I check, Pingu's most recent cartoon... Or anime (because this was made by Japanese this time) to be exact is Pingu in the City. It just finish broadcast not too long ago. I watch the first episode and MAN it gives me the laugh and nostalgia.

Those who make Thundercats Roar should really learn a lesson or two from Pingu in the City when it comes to reboot/continue an old cartoon or anime....
The new Pingu despite being CGI and not using clay, it is aesthetic and framrate is still the same! Pingu still looks, sounds and acts like he was years ago. But with some Japanese anime sound effects.
Also the subtitle is also very funny.
Screenshot_2018-05-24-23-21-22-053_com.android.chrome.png

So some may disagree, but I feel that Japanese anime studio tend to handle reboots way better... Look at Pingu. . Look at DragonBall, look at the newest Black Jack...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I missed a major development I see.

I'm really happy for both of you, Yellow and Cori. :)

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I’m great. How are you Yellow?
I'd say I'm doing quite well today. I woke up a bit earlier I intended and I was quite tired, but I went back to bed for a few hours and here I am feeling quite refreshed. :)

EDIT: Not years, hours. That would be absurd for the former. :p

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I'd say I'm doing quite well today. I woke up a bit earlier I intended and I was quite tired, but I went back to bed for a few hours and here I am feeling quite refreshed. :)

EDIT: Not years, hours. That would be absurd for the former. :p
Nice. I on the other hand woke up earlier than intended then begrudgingly got out of bed like the sap I am.

D

Deleted member

I still have no idea what happened between Yellow and Coricus
Shish you dumb **** she's saying she doesn't know if she wants to spend the extra 20 bucks now or later considering potentially limited funds
huh..idk how you dont get what Im saying but everyone else does. shocking
I’m sure you’ll figure out what she meant eventually...
So why is she considering it? I may have misunderstood it but it's not like that actually made sense. If Pumkaboo doesn't have the money right away then why is it even under consideration?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Allow me to show you what I had written last night via quotation. This is also for anyone else that might of missed it or is confused as to what happened. In addition, it happened at the bottom of Page 1378:

Very well; I’ll tell you all what happened a few days ago and what that all means. I’m tagging praline praline and The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn due to them being the most curious and I’m tagging @Coricus because well... I think she’s going to really appreciate and maybe even love this.

So basically... me and Cori have been talking to each other for a few months now in a private conversation, mainly because I wanted to connect with and get to know her more, especially in light of my return to Smashboards at the beginning of March. A few days ago, she had expressed her frustrations with toxic people who basically made fun of what she liked and by extension what she’s loved almost all her life, with that being the Sonic franchise. I honestly couldn’t stand for this because she didn’t deserve to be targeted like that at all. So, I created a private conversation between us to allow us to connect more and also allow her to express her love of Sonic in a safe place, which I think has made her quite happy. However, that’s just from a few days ago...

The truth of the matter is that well... I’ve had a crush on Cori for a while now, up to 2 or so months now. This will surprise a lot of people, I’ll admit, but it’s the honest and genuine truth. She’s honestly a very sweet and friendly person, and I’ve been so happy to be able to talk with her these last few months as I feel she’s even happier because of that. And well... as we’ve bonded over the last couple of months, it’s been wonderful: we got to understand and know each other more and I generally got to understand what her life was like. From that, we just bonded and bonded more as time went on. Recently, however, she mentioned to me that she tends to not feel confident at times or that she doesn’t have as much experience in certain areas, which I honestly can relate to heavily. So you guys want to know what I did? I told her how wonderful, awesome, funny, silly, and smart she was, and I told her to be confident in these qualities as these are what make her what she is. I also told her to use the stuff she’s already experienced in and continue to emphasize on them while also considering new experiences for the future, as I believe she has a lot of potential as a writer, but could also learn new things to help her writing.

So at the end of the day... that’s what’s been going on, honestly. Cori really does mean a lot to me overall on here, and well... i’ll never forget the things she’s done for me on here. This... this is why I like her so much. >w<

*runs out of the room with red on his face*

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Did you at least have any good dreams while you slept? Were there any involving Stoopid? :o
If I had dreams about anyone it’d be of my Queen obviously. :smirk:

So why is she considering it? I may have misunderstood it but it's not like that actually made sense. If Pumkaboo doesn't have the money right away then why is it even under consideration?
Yellow and Coricus got to know eachother and Yellow has a crush on her. It was cute. People think they’re a couple though despite there not being any implications.

She can advance consider it. If the dlc characters are good she can till get them later.

D

Deleted member

Allow me to show you what I had written last night via quotation. This is also for anyone else that might of missed it or is confused as to what happened. In addition, it happened at the bottom of Page 1378:
Oh wow, this is certainly unexpected. Has Coricus responded to this or not?
She can advance consider it. If the dlc characters are good she can till get them later.
That's not what I was talking about but I'm gonna drop it because a) it's pointless and b) we may have a ship with canons so that's reason to celebrate

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh wow, this is certainly unexpected. Has Coricus responded to this or not?

That's not what I was talking about but I'm gonna drop it because a) it's pointless and b) we may have a ship with canons so that's reason to celebrate
I don’t think she has.. atleast not here maybe she did in a private message.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm late to the party, but...

Very well; I’ll tell you all what happened a few days ago and what that all means. I’m tagging praline praline and The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn due to them being the most curious and I’m tagging @Coricus because well... I think she’s going to really appreciate and maybe even love this.

So basically... me and Cori have been talking to each other for a few months now in a private conversation, mainly because I wanted to connect with and get to know her more, especially in light of my return to Smashboards at the beginning of March. A few days ago, she had expressed her frustrations with toxic people who basically made fun of what she liked and by extension what she’s loved almost all her life, with that being the Sonic franchise. I honestly couldn’t stand for this because she didn’t deserve to be targeted like that at all. So, I created a private conversation between us to allow us to connect more and also allow her to express her love of Sonic in a safe place, which I think has made her quite happy. However, that’s just from a few days ago...

The truth of the matter is that well... I’ve had a crush on Cori for a while now, up to 2 or so months now. This will surprise a lot of people, I’ll admit, but it’s the honest and genuine truth. She’s honestly a very sweet and friendly person, and I’ve been so happy to be able to talk with her these last few months as I feel she’s even happier because of that. And well... as we’ve bonded over the last couple of months, it’s been wonderful: we got to understand and know each other more and I generally got to understand what her life was like. From that, we just bonded and bonded more as time went on. Recently, however, she mentioned to me that she tends to not feel confident at times or that she doesn’t have as much experience in certain areas, which I honestly can relate to heavily. So you guys want to know what I did? I told her how wonderful, awesome, funny, silly, and smart she was, and I told her to be confident in these qualities as these are what make her what she is. I also told her to use the stuff she’s already experienced in and continue to emphasize on them while also considering new experiences for the future, as I believe she has a lot of potential as a writer, but could also learn new things to help her writing.

So at the end of the day... that’s what’s been going on, honestly. Cori really does mean a lot to me overall on here, and well... i’ll never forget the things she’s done for me on here. This... this is why I like her so much. >w<

*runs out of the room with red on his face*

I salute you for not only giving Cori a safe place to be herself, but for you to recognize the feelings for her man. And this is a great thing to wake up to and read!

Do you ever wake up and feel like you're in the 5th dimension.
Well sometimes I feel like a plastic bag with all the **** going on right now

Downloading Aces demo today. Try it if you guys haven't done so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom