• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well yes, we are friends but...

I'm friends with a lot of people.

Why Opo?
Compatibility, I assume. You compliment each other nicely, and you share a lot of qualities.

I take that to mean we've lucked out with two awesome posters, some people prep shipyards.

Chrono.

Don't know about this or next week but I doubt E3.

Between guaranteed Smash, probable Prime 4, and whatever else is already up their sleeves, Pokemon would be sharing a pretty crowded spotlight.

If TPC keeps their mouth shut before E3, betting they'll keep their mouth shut till after E3.
Don't forget Fire Emblem which is still slated for this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear much or anything at all on Prime 4 next month.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So y'all think Pokemon direct still happening this week, next week or saved for E3 (a first for gamefreak.)
If not later today, it'll probably be early next week. TPC has always done things on their own terms and not relied on E3 or main Directs to reveal games, and I don't think it'll change now.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Earlier I dove through shipping talk, and yet it is now I must ask what I've walked in on.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Sleep is for the weak
OK Isran, settle down.

I'll go deal with that vampire for you and you just go do something about those bags under your eyes.

Your eyes are going to turn into wind socks at this rate.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I expect a Pokemon Direct tomorrow. If not, then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the next day. Then the ne-*dies of old age*

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
As an aside, I never expected an Art related class to be the first college class where I took one look at my work and went "I regret everything,"

But the reading that we're supposed to glean literally anything from is complete gibberish. I had to read another classmate's assessment of part of it to even begin to make heads or tails of that part, and even the teacher's summary of it was nearly indecipherable.

I feel like the previous three classes I tried were some normal middle-school level stuff and I suddenly walked into a clique full of philosophy snobs with this one. Holy smokes.

No I mean seriously, read a few sentences from this:

Semiology is a science of forms, since it studies significations apart from their content. I should like to say one word about the necessity and the limits of such a formal science. The necessity is that which applies in the case of any exact language. Zhdanov made fun of Alexandrov the philosopher, who spoke of "the spherical structure of our planet." "It was thought until now," Zhdanov said, "that form alone could be spherical." Zhdanov was right: one cannot speak about structures in terms of forms, and vice versa. It may well be that on the plane of "life" there is but a totality where structure and forms cannot be separated. But science has no use for the ineffable: it must speak about "life if it wanted to transform it. Against a certain quixotism of synthesis, quite platonic incidentally, all criticism must consent to the ascesis, to the artifice of analysis; and in analysis, it must match method and language.
I mean OH MY GOSH not all the sections have this many long words at once but the whole thing is like this. I can barely physically bring myself to read it much less absorb anything from it. And I know what the vast majority of these words mean on their own but the way they're brought together is just whyyyyyy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If we don't get a direct by the 29th the rumor is looking dubious and it coming in 2019 could be true.

Although even if that happens, the VERY LAST CHANCE of Pokemon coming out this year is an E3 announcement

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
What in the actual hell.

I have no idea how he jumped from "that which applies in the case of any exact language" to "quixotism of synthesis" with a straight face and no pink slip from his publisher but it's like they have the Kool-Aid on goddamn tap at that joint.

I don't have any idea what this 'The Core' is

But it sounds relevant to the conversation

so i'm gonna say yes, you have stepped into The Core
Cool.

I would like to step back out now.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Whoever designed the characters from Advance Wars did not spend any significant time thinking about how the **** Sami's hair works from the front angle.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
As an aside, I never expected an Art related class to be the first college class where I took one look at my work and went "I regret everything,"

But the reading that we're supposed to glean literally anything from is complete gibberish. I had to read another classmate's assessment of part of it to even begin to make heads or tails of that part, and even the teacher's summary of it was nearly indecipherable.

I feel like the previous three classes I tried were some normal middle-school level stuff and I suddenly walked into a clique full of philosophy snobs with this one. Holy smokes.

I mean OH MY GOSH not all the sections have this many long words at once but the whole thing is like this. I can barely physically bring myself to read it much less absorb anything from it. And I know what the vast majority of these words mean on their own but the way they're brought together is just whyyyyyy.
...dafuq I don’t even talk like that. Sounds like to me Oh walked into a PhD classroom lol

So are we having a direct later? That’s new for me

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I've never even played this game and this is the second time I've made this character, lol

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
As for someone who loves Xenoblade.

The OST has a message from Takahashi that sounds both obvious and exciting.
I also saw this on Reddit as well.

So Monolithsoft wants to work on Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X2, and a new fantasy RPG.

Tgis is awesome since this means that with the success of XC2 really paid off, abs hope Nintendo will let and help Monolithsoft to have more resources when making their next Xenoblade Chronicles game.

Here just my wish for Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
  • If possible, keep Saitou as the leading artist. If not at least maintain that anime aesthetic
  • It would be nice if we have a story that is based on Saitou 2014 anime film Expelled From Paradise, obviously not exactly the same but with some similar settings.
  • Have a leading female protagonist for the first time.
My wish for Xenoblade Chronicles X2:
  • Fix the character aesthetic... It would be nice if it's in anime style.
  • Please not a direct sequel.... Even though it is very likely.
  • I want more Sawano but I also hope Sawano can make soundtracks with the styles similar to his works from Re:CREATORS, Aldnoah Zero, and Gundam.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
yo

my support for Simon just keeps on growing despite never having played a Castlevania game

Symphony of the Night is however on my list of games I need to play before I die

D

Deleted member

Not sure. I've always been wary... or maybe skeptical, of internet relationships, mostly from a privacy standpoint. You don't know who the other person is, and eventually you'll have to see his or her face, and you'll have to do those things as well, among others. I base this on messages I've seen from other users during the decade early on. Other forum sites come to mind. Then I get to the overall concept which seems very eyebrow-raising. That's how I see it personally.

Okay I saw shipping talk what happened between Yellow and Coricus?
What we all once thought is real.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Heyyyy
Screen Shot 05-24-18 at 12.29 PM.PNG

It's been YEARS since I receive an achievement, nice to see a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom