• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
No idea who this CliffJumper is but he must have done something to piss y'all off for this kind of vitriol lol.
He kinda had a personality that ended up clashing with a lot of people on the site. I'll just leave it at that.
We kinda are, at times. Show's just not to everyone's liking, and I more than understand that.
Yeah, considering we're on a Smash site, the size is bound to be small so basically finding a few fans is nice.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No idea who this CliffJumper is but he must have done something to piss y'all off for this kind of vitriol lol.

Well lets just hope we land in one of the fun universes then lol.

And come on it can't be that ba-...

Oh **** me! Zeno delete this universe now!!!

It is but it's a lot more hilarious when we're at each other's throats due to being tsundere's. :)
I don’t know if I’m at anyones throats really... thouh honestly in that universe I’m probably a yandere. lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So I was watching the new Danger Mouse on Netflix with my nephews when Count Duckula made an appearance and I was OMG it's Count Duckula because I used to watch the Count Duckula show when I was there age.

I come to find out that Count Duckula actually originated FROM Danger Mouse and the show I watched when I was young was a spin off

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
**** it, I will change my avatar to the best pony just to honor Cliff.

He deserves it.
If it's not Twilight Sparkle, then it's not best pony, and I'll be very disappointed.

Honestly, I feel like wanting to cry tears of joy right now... that’s how happy I feel right now.
Nothing wrong with doing that, Yellow.

Good on you for getting all that off your chest, by the way!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
There's always tomorrow. :p
That's true...but unfortunately, the McDonald's we have here doesn't have the same quality with these GLORIOUS McNuggets like in the US... T W T It is like a lie...

If they still had the Pokemon promotion tho, I would have still gone there, :c I wanted my angry Popps.

Certainly! Good luck with that too, assuming you're still learning.
:D Thanks yet again! xD I still am, actually, still freaking out when going to the boulevard, and when there are trucks beside me. I won't go all Fast and Furious like my instructor jokingly said, but I can said that at least in the open I go at least at 50 kilometers per hour for a few seconds...While in the driveway, I feel like I go as slow as a turtle because I'mma chicken. :V
Pretty much lol.

Now that I've actually finally seen it, I'm more curious than ever on the film and book's history, so I'll probably be doing more research about it in the next few days.
.3. Ooooh, please let me know about the upcoming messed up things you find regarding it! I know curiosity killed the cat, but I am!

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I am feeling like trash and I want to hit myself with a baseball bat.
I apologize if I hurt you emotionally in any way, Shiny... I didn’t mean for this to make you feel hurt or left out, and I mean that. If you want to talk, I’d be happy to do so.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kinda hard to explain but, I have a ****ton of patience and yet still led me to use the ignore feature for the first time.

In México there's a word to refer to that kind of people but I cannot translate to english in a precise way :V

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alrighty.
Screen Shot 05-24-18 at 06.49 AM.PNG

Does anyone have ANY ideas of what it's saying?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I apologize if I hurt you emotionally in any way, Shiny... I didn’t mean for this to make you feel hurt or left out, and I mean that. If you want to talk, I’d be happy to do so.
Don’t worry about Shiny, I’m pretty sure he has to make everything about him. He is 14 after all, and I think we were all like that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Kinda hard to explain but, I have a ****ton of patience and yet still led me to use the ignore feature for the first time.

In México there's a word to refer to that kind of people but I cannot translate to english in a precise way :V
The word you're looking for is "dip****"
Alrighty.
View attachment 145662
Does anyone have ANY ideas of what it's saying?
"The DLC for Boobie-chan's Weeaboo Quest will have a sidequest featuring Breast-kun and Pedo bait-chan"

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Don’t worry about Shiny, I’m pretty sure he has to make everything about him. He is 14 after all, and I think we were all like that.
Yeah if I joined this forum when I was 14 I would have been banned in like a week lol.

D

Deleted member

I admit I like being the center of attention around my friend and their friends and here. I try not to be the center of attention in school.

What exactly do you feel is your fault? From what i’ve seen, you’ve done nothing wrong.
My reasoning is above.
It is my fault.
You are the true cinnamon roll.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Screenshot_20180523-231529.png

I have ****ed up.

Interrupting four hours of sleep every ten minutes has ripped me to pieces.

Don't be concerned. I will not break. But I will need to bend a minute.

Had enough in me to catch up on conversation first.

Talk later, proper sleep now.

Goodnight.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
All this talk abot shipping and you guys don't mention the shipping lord, I'm disappointed
Jokes aside, good on you Yellowlord Yellowlord , I'm glad you opened up to us, and that was adorable. Really happy for you.

Since we are talking about ship, does anyone ship me with any other users?
Malos X Swearing is the OTP, don't @ me.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's true...but unfortunately, the McDonald's we have here doesn't have the same quality with these GLORIOUS McNuggets like in the US... T W T It is like a lie...

If they still had the Pokemon promotion tho, I would have still gone there, :c I wanted my angry Popps.
Could just be the particular location. I do know McNuggets here use better quality meat now, though.

:D Thanks yet again! xD I still am, actually, still freaking out when going to the boulevard, and when there are trucks beside me. I won't go all Fast and Furious like my instructor jokingly said, but I can said that at least in the open I go at least at 50 kilometers per hour for a few seconds...While in the driveway, I feel like I go as slow as a turtle because I'mma chicken. :V
The idea of driving petrifies me lol, but I gotta learn it and get my license sooner or later. You're closer to getting it done than I am.

.3. Ooooh, please let me know about the upcoming messed up things you find regarding it! I know curiosity killed the cat, but I am!
Will do lol

I'm obviously best pony.

I'm a unikorn and I'm not fictional.

:V
You don't count. :V

New topic, reasons why Brash the Bear should be in Smash.

Discuss.
Not before Swanky Kong gets in first.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All this talk abot shipping and you guys don't mention the shipping lord, I'm disappointed

Jokes aside, good on you Yellowlord Yellowlord , I'm glad you opened up to us, and that was adorable. Really happy for you.

Malos X Swearing is the OTP, don't @ me.
Ah, I see that you are a man of culture...:4duckhunt:

Excuse me, I meant:

Ah, I ****ing see that you are a little **** of fine culture.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah I was an insufferable little ******* at 14.
Myself, if I joined when I was 14 I would be talking about how no one loves me and that everything was better in the past all the time.

14 year old me was a weird little emo kid lol.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yellowlord Yellowlord
You must feel relieved to have that off your chest. It's easy to tell that post came from the heart.

Congratulations to both you and Coricus!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Could just be the particular location. I do know McNuggets here use better quality meat now, though.

The idea of driving petrifies me lol, but I gotta learn it and get my license sooner or later. You're closer to getting it done than I am.

Will do lol

You don't count. :V

Not before Swanky Kong gets in first.

I have never heard of Swanky Kong until now.

Admittedly, I’m still not sure on what you mean, Shiny, but you really have done nothing wrong here.
I wanted to be the "cinnamon roll", but you got it.
I said before that I like being the center of attention in here and among my friends. I avoid being the center of attention in school.
You just did better things than I did.... I lost my title.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Myself, if I joined when I was 14 I would be talking about how no one loves me and that everything was better in the past all the time.

14 year old me was a weird little emo kid lol.
I was basically what I am now but a much bigger tsundere lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Congrat' Yellowlord Yellowlord for releasing that off your chest. I hope you and cori will have a great life ahead. :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Seriously though, can we be real for a minute, here? Rick Sanchez is best pony.

I'm not even joking, by the way. That actually happened:

Friendship is Magic made a blatant Rick and Morty reference earlier this season.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I was basically what I am now but a much bigger tsundere lol
Yeah kinda weird thinking about it. I don't have those quirks about me that much but some of my cynicism sort of remained. Like my out view on life which I guess over the course of the years became less outlandish and more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom