• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm happy for our new couple. Hope you have happy times up ahead.

Now... on for a somewhat related question...

Why exactly do people ship Opo and I? Let alone confuse one for the other.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Seriously though, can we be real for a minute, here? Rick Sanchez is best pony.

I'm not even joking, by the way. That actually happened:

Friendship is Magic made a blatant Rick and Morty reference earlier this season.
Too be fair, you got to have high IQ to appreciate the well written clever metahumor of this cameo.

Wubbalubbawubduuuuuuub!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Congrat' @Yellowlord for releasing that off your chest. I hope you and cori will have a great life ahead. :)
Why do you say it like they’re getting married? lol

Yeah kinda weird thinking about it. I don't have those quirks about me that much but some of my cynicism sort of remained. Like my out view on life which I guess over the course of the years became less outlandish and more realistic.
And more focused towards Advance Wars. :troll:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Good chemistry and Opopo constantly putting your name in titles

Friendship is Magic made a blatant Rick and Morty reference earlier this season.
Welp. My Little Pony, a show intended for little girls, is doing something to please incels.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Trying to do some more writing. Here's a 500, although admittedly that still puts me behind a bit.

The inside of the city's temple was somewhat different than she expected. Each corridor was lined with what could best be described as a decorative gutter of flammable material set alight on each side behind the hand rails. The whole thing was a massive safety hazard from the looks of it, but the flickering light and warmth it radiated did offer an interesting atmosphere to the room. Come to think of it, she'd heard of this before. Apparently it was a security measure or initiation of sorts for the place, where the unworthy would choke on the smoke from the fire while the air would be purified to an almost enthralling level for the chosen. The air did seem abnormally clean for an enclosed space full of little bonfires, but it didn't seem any more pure than outside to her. A sign of neutrality, perhaps? It was just as well; the last thing she wanted was to upset or displease any residents here, but she didn't feel any active kinship to the Sect either.

The Sect. There was more than one, really, as many as there needed to be. But the Priests of Flame had been a constant fixture around the metropolis for as long as she could remember. They usually weren't any different than any normal person in public, occasional odd dress aside. They chatted with their neighbors, went shopping at stores, and generally didn't make much of a fuss. But also like normal people, they had outliers as well, and that was where her healthy respect for what they were had taken root. None had taken to being active terrorists, thank the stars for that. But when one did become at odds with law and order, it quickly became a matter of debate with the criminal over the ethics rather than any actual arrest. We didn't stand a chance of actually arresting them. Not with what they had on their side. Not with. . .it.

A couple of acolytes stood at the end of one corner, one beckoning almost intimidatingly while the other practically bounded up and down in excitement. It was perhaps a testament to the wide variety of methods of worship that had been taken up by the Flame Sect, some taking their task as seriously as death itself while others simply treated it as a slightly more interesting version of day to day life. It was for this reason that she at least preferred interacting with the Flame Sect to some of the. . .alternatives presented. The ritualistic hedonism of the Aqueous Sect in particular resulted in some fairly uncomfortable interactions with it's priests. With the Flame Sect, it was either an oddly dressed business meeting with a little window dressing or essentially visiting a friend's house. Often both simultaneously.

"We've been expecting you, Alpha Huntress." Said the more serious one.

"Yo, I've seen you on TV before! Are you really the one that dragged a top ten criminal all the way to custody by his tail? Did you really fight trained gladiators ten to one and win? Did you-" Chattered the less serious one.

"I suppose the two of you are assigned to me for the day? It's a pleasure to meet both of you." She responded, trying not to pay the clash mind.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Welp. My Little Pony, a show intended for little girls, is doing something to please incels.
I should also mention that it made an equally blatant reference to Breaking Bad of all things in that same episode, in the form of a ponified Walter White cameo.

If he gets in as DLC, how many bear coins am I gonna have to pay for him? :p
also, if shiny hasn't heard of swanky, god bless him when he finds out about bluster kong lol
Don't forget Leo Luster. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I think I’m the only person that confused you to. I just have trouble recognizing people. lol

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

A children show referencing adult animated comedies?

Too bad Powerpuff Girls beat them to the punch.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
All right, I am out of here. :mad:
I will meet you all in a few hours.
We didn't ask you to leave.

It's just that Yellow poured out his hearts and feelings, so naturally, we'd pay attention to him.

Then you're like "WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?!?!?!1"

You're not the center of attention in this current conversation and begging for it right now will only be seen as a negative because it just feels like you're breaking the conversation to rub your ego on us.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Attention hole? That’d sound dirty if it weren’t about Shiny.
That was that or attention *****.

I think both are bad in that sense, but they both describe very much how shiny is acting.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
We didn't ask you to leave.

It's just that Yellow poured out his hearts and feelings, so naturally, we'd pay attention to him.

Then you're like "WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?!?!?!1"

You're not the center of attention in this current conversation and begging for it right now will only be seen as a negative because it just feels like you're breaking the conversation to rub your ego on us.
I wish I could show emotion in a healthy way like Yellow did. :/

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Kinda hard to explain but, I have a ****ton of patience and yet still led me to use the ignore feature for the first time.

In México there's a word to refer to that kind of people but I cannot translate to english in a precise way :V
Pen...sativo? Or you are referring to other in the list of Palabras Bien Mexicanas? .3.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Alrighty.
View attachment 145662
Does anyone have ANY ideas of what it's saying?
I'll try....
First top three are probably just regular DLC quest that available after chapter, Chapter 5 and chapter 7 respectively..

Next one is available at chapter. . 10...
And you have to complete the DLC quest which I think is"Beneath the Aurora"

Next quest involves with Zenobia, Electra with Mastery of Thunder at lv 5, Herald with Rampage at Lv 5.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We interrupt this program to bring you...something you've probably been waiting on for a while.

Sat down and watched this.

Pretty interesting takes and insightful on what other directions we could see even if it the most likely.

Overall it’s not a super crazy roster but I like it. I wouldn’t oppose it if dlc came in. My only problem is I wouldn’t want to see that many cuts to the roster even if they are brought back later on as free characters. It would just feel wrong to me to have certain characters gone just like that. Especially ones like wario, r.o.b. Or more. I wouldn’t oppose any of those newcomers just wouldn’t be super hyped.

Celica Ridley and Geno would be sweet though. They all would have a lot of potential and you outlined that pretty clearly.

I wonder though if for Fe they wild ever consider a heroes oc with how big the game is. Probably not but fyrom would be neat.

Overall great video and you presented pretty sound reasoning behind things, making it still feel grounded even if it was a more crazy roster.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Last edited:

AndreaAC

Could just be the particular location. I do know McNuggets here use better quality meat now, though.
Oh I don't doubt that, i got to enjoy some McNuggets in a trip I had to the US. xD I envy you right now.

The idea of driving petrifies me lol, but I gotta learn it and get my license sooner or later. You're closer to getting it done than I am.
;P I was just like that, but I'm slowly but surely getting over it! I have faith you could do it as well! From what I heard it takes a lot more than just joining any driving school in comparison to here, but still! :D

Is that from the "Grannies gone wild" or something episode? o.o

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Okay body fine.

You don't wanna sleep we can sit here doing our best chihuahua impression and ****post.

You just remember this kind of bull**** when I go all Ghost in the Shell on you in 2050.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

AndreaAC

I was thinking on "******quedito" actually XD
Dude me llenó el saco de piedritas
xD Ahhh, right! Because of the times I got to see the stuff he said and did, I can sefely say that word definitely fits him! xD Como no se me ocurrió? For the SSSSS guy that was mentioned before "pen***o" along with that one fits him as well.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I was thinking on "******quedito" actually XD
Dude me llenó el saco de piedritas

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH
View attachment 145665
Go check the other because according to Chrome that website isn't safe...

You are using Firefox... Now that makes sense...

Last edited:

Chrono.

So y'all think Pokemon direct still happening this week, next week or saved for E3 (a first for gamefreak.)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So y'all think Pokemon direct still happening this week, next week or saved for E3 (a first for gamefreak.)
Don't know about this or next week but I doubt E3.

Between guaranteed Smash, probable Prime 4, and whatever else is already up their sleeves, Pokemon would be sharing a pretty crowded spotlight.

If TPC keeps their mouth shut before E3, betting they'll keep their mouth shut till after E3.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I saw this on KYM a while ago... I don't think this has swears and this is hilarious...

The only character that this Tag yourself meme is wrong... Is Mythra...

So, Mythra Mythra , calm down when you see this....
Azurda 's is so on par

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Go check the other because according to Chrome that website isn't safe...

You are using Firefox... Now that makes sense...
Lemme camly open my Antivirus to do a scan in panic. :041:

I say E3, if Nintendo actually pushed GF a bit to make the move to the Switch, Im sure they would convince them to move the announcement to that event to make the Ultimate Holy **** Spotlight

I saw this on KYM a while ago... I don't think this has swears and this is hilarious...

The only character that this Tag yourself meme is wrong... Is Mythra...

So, Mythra Mythra , calm down when you see this....
Azurda 's is so on par

Poor uncultured fools that dare to bull**** on the Light Of Beauty :V

I see Pandy saying "mmm... looks cool!" before choosing RR in MKWii

I'd do the same actually

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom