• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Since we are talking about ship, does anyone ship me with any other users?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I ship Chicken McNuggets with Barbecue Sauce.

It's a match made in fast food heaven~

It definitely isn't, most of the country lives in constant fear of being caught in the wrong place at the wrong moment. That is why I want to live somewhere else in the future, even if that means suffering from a seemingly eternal winter.

>_> For my case, I unfortunately didn't had another cage to put the most violent one, I put it in a bag with a tiny whole to it could breathe, and with a piece of cardboard in between to separate them more, but that one escaped and killed the other that was already bleeding from the nose. The image is pretty clear.

o-o And I think a friend told me about that but I had a hard time believing it, so, after the little I saw, I can only say...what was the author EVEN THINKING?
Well then, I wish you the best of luck in moving, and as soon as possible.

I'm sorry to hear that, however long ago it may have happened....

No idea, but I can't find myself really complaining about the final product. :p Apparently it was even originally intended as a bed time story for his kids, so there's that (they even begged that he rewrite something so that a certain character survived rather than perished, so it's not like they didn't enjoy the story and characters he had created.)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
New sidequests coming to Xenoblade 2 for expansion pass owners.
Nothing on the Blades yet lol.

That **** coming on E3.
This quest involves in Zenobia, Electra and Herald.
Very interesting. ..

Oh hey i beat Clair. 8 gym leaders down. Only swinub and eevee arent fully evolved. . .forgot to evolve poliwhirl until AFTER the gym battle though lol
:133: :125: :062::157::220::018:

Looks like I took a wrong turn. SO many ships, I must be in port.

Multiverse theory would imply that there's a universe where we're all shipped with someone here. So yes lol.
That also means there are universes where people are shipped with me and no one wants to be unfortunate enough to be in that situation so we must assume such a theory must be false.
:061:

D

Deleted member

Why am I always the one getting the bottom end of the shoe?
Shiny, stop tagging people for things like this. You can visit any other place of the boards if you feel bothered with the current discussion until it has another subject you can handle, it's just a suggestion.
All right.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
What ever happened to CliffJumper anyway?

He just went and left the place?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That also means there are universes where people are shipped with me and no one wants to be unfortunate enough to be in that situation so we must assume such a theory must be false.
Ya but think about the perks dude!

If multiverse theory was true that could mean there's infinite possibilities out there. Like one where Pokemon are real and another where everyone has super powers and ****.

Plz send me to one of these two universes please.
If you’re a tsundere in that universe then what the crap am I? :glare:
Also a tsundere. :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

If multiverse theory was true that could mean there's infinite possibilities out there. Like one where Pokemon are real and another where everyone has super powers and ****.

I was kinda hoping I’d be something different lol

I think we dunked on him a bit too hard. Honestly now that I think about it him and Shiny would be a duo I'm not prepared for
Then I guess we dodged a bullet there...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I ship Chicken McNuggets with Barbecue Sauce.

It's a match made in fast food heaven~
Goddamnit, now I wish I had some for dinner with Ranch dressing as well. Now I suffer.

Well then, I wish you the best of luck in moving, and as soon as possible.
:) Thank you kindly for the best wishes! I really hope so! Learning to drive is a start, really!

I'm sorry to hear that, however long ago it may have happened....
:> Ah, don't worry! I was like, 10 or so years old when that happened, I was sad, but that, and the horrendous smell that attracted more rodents to the house made me realize I can only have dogs as pets. Hamsters are way too delicate.

No idea, but I can't find myself really complaining about the final product. :p Apparently it was even originally intended as a bed time story for his kids, so there's that (they even begged that he rewrite something so that a certain character survived rather than perished, so it's not like they didn't enjoy the story and characters he had created.)
O_______O A BEDTIME STORY? Oh, i bet the ending is just like:

I feel that it is more like a story to be told before watching a horror movie so you can laugh it off after you read something that crazy.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
While we shouldn't go too much into detail about it for too long, from my understanding, he got rather tired of how he was treated around here and decided it best that he just leave the site altogether.
I see, shame we are one less MLP fan here.

I feel like fans like us are in the minority here.

Ponies need more lobe, damn it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I was kinda hoping I’d be something different lol

Then I guess we dodged a bullet there...
Yeah but that's the twist. We're both tsundere's. Makes for a very nice relationship. :)

For every fun universe there are an infinite numbers of horrors.

Like a universe where all sense of touch are replaced with pain, a universe .

Or a universe where pizza doesn't exist.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh my sweet summer children, there are past terrors far worse than any CliffJumper. :p

In fact we'll probably get a new batch of monsters in less than a month.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Goddamnit, now I wish I had some for dinner with Ranch dressing as well. Now I suffer.

There's always tomorrow. :p

:) Thank you kindly for the best wishes! I really hope so! Learning to drive is a start, really!

Certainly! Good luck with that too, assuming you're still learning.

O_______O A BEDTIME STORY? Oh, i bet the ending is just like:

I feel that it is more like a story to be told before watching a horror movie so you can laugh it off after you read something that crazy.
Pretty much lol.

Now that I've actually finally seen it, I'm more curious than ever on the film and book's history, so I'll probably be doing more research about it in the next few days.

I see, shame we are one less MLP fan here.

I feel like fans like us are in the minority here.

Ponies need more lobe, damn it.
We kinda are, at times. Show's just not to everyone's liking, and I more than understand that.

Still, it's always nice to see another fan of it here lol. The latest season has been really good so far.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
No idea who this CliffJumper is but he must have done something to piss y'all off for this kind of vitriol lol.
For every fun universe there are an infinite numbers of horrors.

Like a universe where all sense of touch are replaced with pain, a universe .
Well lets just hope we land in one of the fun universes then lol.

And come on it can't be that ba-...
Or a universe where pizza doesn't exist.
Oh **** me! Zeno delete this universe now!!!
Is our relationship here not nice? :urg:
It is but it's a lot more hilarious when we're at each other's throats due to being tsundere's. :)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh my sweet summer children, there are past terrors far worse than any CliffJumper. :p

In fact we'll probably get a new batch of monsters in less than a month.
The worst part is you're absolutely right
No idea who this CliffJumper is but he must have done something to piss y'all off for this kind of vitriol lol.

Well lets just hope we land in one of the fun universes then lol.

And come on it can't be that ba-...

Oh **** me! Zeno delete this universe now!!!

It is but it's a lot more hilarious when we're at each other's throats due to being tsundere's. :)
YOU FOOL YOU ASKED ZENO TO DELETE THIS UNIVERSE NOT THAT UNIVERSE

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The worst part is you're absolutely right

YOU FOOL YOU ASKED ZENO TO DELETE THIS UNIVERSE NOT THAT UNIVERSE
Semantics. He knows what I meant.

Trust me, I haven't caused the downfall of civilization...yet. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom