• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Very well; I’ll tell you all what happened a few days ago and what that all means. I’m tagging praline praline and The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn due to them being the most curious and I’m tagging @Coricus because well... I think she’s going to really appreciate and maybe even love this.

So basically... me and Cori have been talking to each other for a few months now in a private conversation, mainly because I wanted to connect with and get to know her more, especially in light of my return to Smashboards at the beginning of March. A few days ago, she had expressed her frustrations with toxic people who basically made fun of what she liked and by extension what she’s loved almost all her life, with that being the Sonic franchise. I honestly couldn’t stand for this because she didn’t deserve to be targeted like that at all. So, I created a private conversation between us to allow us to connect more and also allow her to express her love of Sonic in a safe place, which I think has made her quite happy. However, that’s just from a few days ago...

The truth of the matter is that well... I’ve had a crush on Cori for a while now. This will surprise a lot of people, I’ll admit, but it’s the honest and genuine truth. She’s honestly a very sweet and friendly person, and I’ve been so happy to be able to talk with her these last few months as I feel she’s even happier because of that. And well... as we’ve bonded over the last couple of months, it’s been wonderful: we got to understand and know each other more and I generally got to understand what her life was like. From that, we just bonded and bonded more as time went on. Recently, however, she mentioned to me that she tends to not feel confident at times or that she doesn’t have as much experience in certain areas, which I honestly can relate to heavily. So you guys want to know what I did? I told her how wonderful, awesome, funny, silly, and smart she was, and I told her to be confident in these qualities as these are what make her what she is. I also told her to use the stuff she’s already experienced in and continue to emphasize on them while also considering new experiences for the future, as I believe she has a lot of potential as a writer, but could also learn new things to help her writing.

So at the end of the day... that’s what’s been going on, honestly. Cori really does mean a lot to me overall on here, and well... i’ll never forget the things she’s done for me. >w<

*runs out of the room with red on his face*

Oh my god this is adorable!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Have you been on the Pokemon ResetERA thread?

But yeah I agree, I'm hoping they bring a little more flair to them now that they're on Switch. Typhlosion needs to look threatening again.
Uh, no... *quietly closes ResetERA tab*

And yeah, I'm hoping the Switch will allow for stronger animations since it won't have the same limitations the 3DS had. At the very least allow for things like Typhlosion's fire mane to come back so it can give them some personality again.

Also, I hope they ground most of the fliers, it still pains me to see Xatu and Salamence stuck in their pitiful flying animations after how good they looked in sprite form.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Damn...I can't EVEN try to imagine what's worse than that...and apparently, it was classified PG? WHAT? I know it is about err..."""""cute""""" rabbits but...holy ****, I bet many children went in and out completely traumatized. I would. In fact, I don't have the guts to look at the whole thing. o-o
The movie's poster ,at the very least, hints that it's not exactly for children. But since there wasn't much else (that I know of) that would've deterred kids or their parents from wanting and going to see it, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, either. Chances are it did.

To be fair though, aside from one early moment where a character gets caught in a snare, the violence doesn't really occur until halfway into the film, and the worst of it only comes at the film's climax.

It does have a compelling story, too, so like I said, it's not a bad film. Just............very surprisingly dark and violent. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I can more than understand why it'd be hard to watch. :p

D

Deleted member

Very well; I’ll tell you all what happened a few days ago and what that all means. I’m tagging praline praline and The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn due to them being the most curious and I’m tagging @Coricus because well... I think she’s going to really appreciate and maybe even love this.

So basically... me and Cori have been talking to each other for a few months now in a private conversation, mainly because I wanted to connect with and get to know her more, especially in light of my return to Smashboards at the beginning of March. A few days ago, she had expressed her frustrations with toxic people who basically made fun of what she liked and by extension what she’s loved almost all her life, with that being the Sonic franchise. I honestly couldn’t stand for this because she didn’t deserve to be targeted like that at all. So, I created a private conversation between us to allow us to connect more and also allow her to express her love of Sonic in a safe place, which I think has made her quite happy. However, that’s just from a few days ago...

The truth of the matter is that well... I’ve had a crush on Cori for a while now, up to 2 or so months now. This will surprise a lot of people, I’ll admit, but it’s the honest and genuine truth. She’s honestly a very sweet and friendly person, and I’ve been so happy to be able to talk with her these last few months as I feel she’s even happier because of that. And well... as we’ve bonded over the last couple of months, it’s been wonderful: we got to understand and know each other more and I generally got to understand what her life was like. From that, we just bonded and bonded more as time went on. Recently, however, she mentioned to me that she tends to not feel confident at times or that she doesn’t have as much experience in certain areas, which I honestly can relate to heavily. So you guys want to know what I did? I told her how wonderful, awesome, funny, silly, and smart she was, and I told her to be confident in these qualities as these are what make her what she is. I also told her to use the stuff she’s already experienced in and continue to emphasize on them while also considering new experiences for the future, as I believe she has a lot of potential as a writer, but could also learn new things to help her writing.

So at the end of the day... that’s what’s been going on, honestly. Cori really does mean a lot to me overall on here, and well... i’ll never forget the things she’s done for me on here. This... this is why I like her so much. >w<

*runs out of the room with red on his face*
234324.gif

Dang. You are the true cinnamon roll.
Good job making Coricus happy.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yellow X Cori is now officially my favorite Nintenzone ship!

Sorry Uni X Natz. :)

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It does have a compelling story, too, so like I said, it's not a bad film. Just............very surprisingly dark and violent. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I can more than understand why it'd be hard to watch. :p
I mean, heck, I live in place where pretty gruesome stuff happens almost daily, and beside it, a country that is RIDICULOUSLY full of that to the point it pisses me off and doesn't surprise me, and I play a game where you kill people, but they hilariously twist inside out like wiggly spaguetti with the tomato sauce being the blood. I'm not surprised of this when done by humans, but by...""""cute""" little rabbits is kind of complicated. Despite yeah, rodents are pretty violent really, I saw how a hamster killed another and it the morning one of them was a petrified and bloody corpse, that is why I only got dogs now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>mfw one of the endless ships here is canon now. :154:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
No but for real guys i'm glad you two have been able to connect and support each other through tough times. These are the kind of things I like to hear about. Good on you Yellowlord Yellowlord and @Coricus
Where does Obobo and I rank? :(
Top 5 for sure! Don't worry it's up there :)
>mfw one of the endless ships here is canon now. :154:
Azure X Aussie is also canon.

Uni X Natz is only semi-canon.

AndreaAC

Mfw when I want to be a cinnamon roll but it’s impossible...
What? It really IS NOT impossible! Here, have this:
6a00d8341c51c053ef00e54f1c26db8834-800wi.jpg

And in the blink of an eye, you are a LITERAL cinnamon roll. :>

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I’m... honestly the happiest i’ve been in a while after telling you all that. I’m also still feeling red in my cheeks... >w<

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think I hear a FedEx truck outside........

Oh wait never mind, it's just this thread.

I mean, heck, I live in place where pretty gruesome stuff happens almost daily, and beside it, a country that is RIDICULOUSLY full of that to the point it pisses me off and doesn't surprise me, and I play a game where you kill people, but they hilariously twist inside out like wiggly spaguetti with the tomato sauce being the blood. I'm not surprised of this when done by humans, but by...""""cute""" little rabbits is kind of complicated. Despite yeah, rodents are pretty violent really, I saw how a hamster killed another and it the morning one of them was a petrified and bloody corpse, that is why I only got dogs now.
I'm not sure where you live, but that does not sound pleasant, to say the least.......

Oh, and yes, rodents can be violent. Often because they're territorial. I know hamsters are that way at least. I had two for a while some years ago. They lived together just fine for a few months, but when they got older they started fighting very frequently, and we had to completely separate them permanently. We still kept both, just in separate cages from that point onward.

Still, when watching brutal violence occurring between cute looking animals and characters is definitely jarring, I totally agree with that. When I first learned about this film several years ago and saw what it held, I was honestly pretty shocked.

D

Deleted member

Yellowking and Coricus are enjoying their role as the new cinnamon roll and the sweetest, while I am watching "stuff" like this:
I wish I was nice like them. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So there’s a universe where you both are a couple, eh?
Yeah but i'm a tsundere in that alt universe. I also apparently am addicted to FEH in that universe so I don't want to meet my counterpart. :)
Does this mean I don't need to have the Figuarts of Build's protagonists to make them kiss/****?
Yeah I guess lol.
Wonder how that universe is, honsetly...
It's one where there was a love triangle between you, Natz, and Hellikorn (yes Hellikorn is actually real in this alt universe lol)
I’m... honestly the happiest i’ve been in a while after telling you all that. I’m also still feeling red in my cheeks... >w<
Dude this is the most heartwarming thing i've ever read on this forum. I'm happy just reading this lol.
Ura and Coricus are enjoying their role as the new cinnamon roll and the sweetest, while I am watching "stuff" like this:
I wish I was nice like them. :lol:
Me? A cinnamon roll?

Whatcha talkin' about boy?

D

Deleted member

Yeah but i'm a tsundere in that alt universe. I also apparently am addicted to FEH in that universe so I don't want to meet my counterpart. :)

Yeah I guess lol.

It's one where there was a love triangle between you, Natz, and Hellikorn (yes Hellikorn is actually real in this alt universe lol)

Dude this is the most heartwarming thing i've ever read on this forum. I'm happy just reading this lol.

Me? A cinnamon roll?

NOOOOOOO
I MEANT YELLOWKING

AndreaAC

Lets talk about.... how everyone's day was! :)
I'm not talking about ships, i'm talking about tiny furry animals killing each other, is that better?

I'm not sure where you live, but that does not sound pleasant, to say the least.......

Oh, and yes, rodents can be violent. Often because they're territorial. I know hamsters are that way at least. I had two for a while some years ago. They lived together just fine for a few months, but when they got older they started fighting very frequently, and we had to completely separate them permanently. We still kept both, just in separate cages from that point onward.

Still, when watching brutal violence occurring between cute looking animals and characters is definitely jarring, I totally agree with that. When I first learned about this film several years ago and saw what it held, I was honestly pretty shocked.
It definitely isn't, most of the country lives in constant fear of being caught in the wrong place at the wrong moment. That is why I want to live somewhere else in the future, even if that means suffering from a seemingly eternal winter.

>_> For my case, I unfortunately didn't had another cage to put the most violent one, I put it in a bag with a tiny whole to it could breathe, and with a piece of cardboard in between to separate them more, but that one escaped and killed the other that was already bleeding from the nose. The image is pretty clear.

o-o And I think a friend told me about that but I had a hard time believing it, so, after the little I saw, I can only say...what was the author EVEN THINKING?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Yeah I guess lol.

Me? A cinnamon roll?

If you’re a tsundere in that universe then what the crap am I? :glare:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That post is 100% ironic if that wasn't somehow obvious.
It would more apparent if you add the :troll:

But anyway, my bad. Here's an Eri gif from the most recent chapter:

I can't wait to see her appear in the MHA anime in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom