• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Had 285 orbs so I figured I'd do a pull on red to maybe get another Marth merge.

My Sanaki is at +1 now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Considering most of you are saving for the CYL2 Banner.

Which unit new or not would make you say "**** it" and start burning your stash of Orbs in their banner?

D

Deleted member

My jealousy is continuing..
I want to do something, but I CAN NOT!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

Which unit new or not would make you say "**** it" and start burning your stash of Orbs in their banner?
Forrest, or Joshua being put on a banner.
Now that I've gotten all the Tactics skills and a Flying Dancer, I really don't need much else.

Though tbh, I'm probably just gonna pick Hector for free and leave on the CYL2 banner.

Chrono.

"Well, after UI Goku/Jiren banner, I won't have any new banners to save for"
>Tapion/Hirudegarn banner announced
>SSJ3 Bardock banner announced
>LR Fusions banner should be coming shortly after those.

W E W.

And I still don't have Goku.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
According to the press release about the Splatoon 2 World Championshp and the Super Smash Bros. Invitational, the Smash players will not have a chance to play it before the show.

Chrono.

According to the press release about the Splatoon 2 World Championshp and the Super Smash Bros. Invitational, the Smash players will not have a chance to play it before the show.
Makes sense.

Splatoon 2 will likely have some new stuff and Smash is the big reveal.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I kept it all in, because I was in school, but I was angry about losing my cinnamon roll title in this thread.
Seriously?

I felt like I was pushed aside by you guys.
We aren't doing anything, you are the one that is imagining being "pushed aside by us." If that is regarding of you "not being the center of attention at the moment", then, I'm really disappointed.

My jealousy is continuing..
I want to do something, but I CAN NOT!!!!!!!
Made this picture to express my feelings.
I say it again, seriously? Kid, get over it already. Let Yellowlord and Coricus enjoy this place. Don't turn their happiness and other's into a grim guilt trip with "jealousy" and other things over something so simple as a nonexistant "Cinnamon roll" title.

I know I may sound really harsh on you, but it just reminded me so much of the old days in the boards where I got stressed for not stating the truth and bottle up my feelings.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seriously?

We aren't doing anything, you are the one that is imagining being "pushed aside by us." If that is regarding of you "not being the center of attention at the moment", then, I'm really disappointed.

I say it again, seriously? Kid, get over it already. Let Yellowlord and Coricus enjoy this place. Don't turn their happiness and other's into a grim guilt trip with "jealousy" and other things over something so simple as a noneexistant "Cinnamon roll" title.

I know I may sound really harsh on you, but it just reminded me so much of the old days in the boards where I got stressed for not stating the truth and bottle up my feelings.
Fine. I will go away so Coricus and Yellowlord can celebrate their moment.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

NY!Takumi (Because I failed to pull him back throughout January)
Conrad
Python
Forsyth
Forde
Cormag
Hector/VA!Hector (for Distant Counter fodder)

D

Deleted member

You don't need to go away, just control yourself.
All right.
It is just, my emotions are bottling up really fast and I feel like I am going to get angry either here or at my family.
It is difficult to control myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Guess I'll answer my question too:

Of existing units:
-Celica
-Hector
-B!Charlotte
-S!Corrin

Hypotetical ones:

-Nohrian Noble F!Corrin with any Yato variant.
-Micaiah Alt.
-Chad

AndreaAC

All right.
It is just, my emotions are bottling up really fast and I feel like I am going to get angry either here or at my family.
It is difficult to control myself.
You, and only yourself make it difficult. If you want to be able to, then stop with the pessimist attitude and instead say to yourself "I can do it.", that is called "Willpower" . Take a breather, for your sake.

D

Deleted member

Seriously?
Not only here but IRL. I feel like I am the least cared about user. The full cause is not the attention thing.
I say it again, seriously? Kid, get over it already. Let Yellowlord and Coricus enjoy this place. Don't turn their happiness and other's into a grim guilt trip with "jealousy" and other things over something so simple as a nonexistant "Cinnamon roll" title.

I am really happy that someone I liked earned that title and helped someone out, but.... I should not be jealous.
It is very difficult not to. Thinking of it makes me even more angry.

D

Deleted member

You, and only yourself make it difficult. If you want to be able to, then stop with the pessimist attitude and instead say to yourself "I can do it.", that is called "Willpower" . Take a breather, for your sake.
Well, I am a hypocrite. Dang it.
Also I am trying to be optimistic. I hope I manage it.

AndreaAC

Not only here but IRL. I feel like I am the least cared about user. The full cause is not the attention thing.
If we didn't "care" about you, we wouldn't be calling you out on those things. We do it because we want you to be better, to FEEL better AND to learn from your mistakes. You are the youngest of all of us, and when we were your age, we had a similar situation, but we could get over it, and that's what we hope you do as well.

I am really happy that someone I liked earned that title and helped someone out, but.... I should not be jealous.
It is very difficult not to. Thinking of it makes me even more angry.
Then don't think about it.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just what a video for Splatoon 2 showing off the Inkling customization menu and includes the Octolings. The have the same options as the Inklings for skin color, eye color, and pants.

Of course most are interested in the hairstyle options.
It's looks to be unfinished. Each gender has two hairstyle options: the ones we've seen and an head icon showing to be bald. Selecting that is the same as the original hairstyle but animations are static.

So that might imply they'll get new hairstyles but they're not ready for the world to see.

Here's the vid just in case:

Speaking of Octolings, here's a new teaser for the Expansion:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's not surprising but I am surprised that it seems smash isn't getting revealed fully before E3. Which is weird.

I wonder if there will be like 10 minutes of smash is the direct with other titles getting quickly looked over and not being talked about in depth.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
That's not surprising but I am surprised that it seems smash isn't getting revealed fully before E3. Which is weird.

I wonder if there will be like 10 minutes of smash is the direct with other titles getting quickly looked over and not being talked about in depth.
Nintendy said Smash is the main focus.

I'm betting it'll be at the start of the Direct and go into GREAT details. And of course the direct ends with someone saying "but we have one last thing to share with you" and some Smash vid comes up that will make everyone **** their pants in excitement.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

- Forrest
- Sigurd alt
- Marth alt
- Forrest
- Silque
- A flying archer or mage who isn't a seasonal and is a character I actually like
- Forrest
- A flying healer, especially Elincia
- Forrest

There are a few other characters I'd probably go for if I had enough orbs to spare, but those are the big ones for me.

Did I mention Forrest?

D

Deleted member

I'm betting it'll be at the start of the Direct and go into GREAT details. And of course the direct ends with someone saying "but we have one last thing to share with you" and some Smash vid comes up that will make everyone **** their pants in excitement.
I am very much looking forward to E3.
It is the ONLY thing that can cure my anger problem.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m still in shock that Suzie Crabgrass is on Walking Dead as Rosita

Plot twist: she breaks up with Ned in high school, moves to Texas, and changed her name
WAIT what...?

I didn't even know that was her. Damn know that I do see the resemblance now that I actually remember suzie crabgrass on the show.

This seems pretty likely.

Also imagine:

"Sora unlocks the battle!"

People would lose their minds on Cloud levels for various reasons lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom