• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Apologies to make late responses to posts that came way earlier, but I'll say now that it's far from the first time I've done that, lol
^U^ No need to worry about it!

Thank you. I do appreciate it.

And yeah, its' from Grannies Gone Wild. Not one of my favorite episodes this season admittedly, but the references were great for sure, lol.
:D Anytime!

Oh, it wasn't my favorite either, some awkward parts, some that were touching and what got my attention was seeing Trixie's Dad, though at first I thought I was seeing things xD

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That’s pretty crazy that they actually killed someone who’s pregnant. I can’t see that happen in the show because true backlash would be insane.

I also do know michonne has a child that’s there which I heard from my brother. I don’t know how it ties into the games though. And maybe with the new show runner they can get things back on track.

As for fear I never really enjoyed it till this season. The surprise element is nice and nicks death was pretty shocking. He was one of my favorites but he wasn’t that bad. His death caught me off guard especially since the little girl did it.

Last weeks episodes ending sucked though, poor John. That was pretty messed up.
Yeah that was what I feared for the show. They DID had a short clip where they killed Maggie I think to fool with us to make us not think Abe and Glenn were getting Lucille'd

In the comic, Michonne mentioned that she left her two girls behind because she was at work when the apocalypse. The comics never showed what happened to her in-between the time jump so the game filled some information in with Michonne joining Oceanside for a bit and had hallucinations and suicidal thoughts because of failing to protect her daughters. Pete pulled her through it and made it out okay. Now the Commonwealth, that's where Michonne found her eldest daughter still alive as the younger one died from not doing what the group asked her to. The oldest one went on a rage and killed all in that group for revenge. So the two were reunited and I'm not sure if Michonne will stay with her group or if she will stay with her daughter, finding her at last.

Nick's death pretty much caught a lot of people off guard because the way how he was written was viewed as the person who will survive the show and make it to the end. Now I'm not sure other than Morgan unless he leaves to go back to TWD. Last week's episode was ****ty with Alicia like WTF was she thinking?

I think its best we move away from this Shiny/Yellow conflict.

So, how about a question?

Of the gender(s) you are attracted to, what color hair do you prefer?
Doesn't really matter to me because I look for personality instead of one's outer beauty. But I have a strange attraction towards anyone who have grey hair and isn't in their 60's. Guess I find the color fascinating and all

Still haven't completed Ultra Moon since it came out so here's my roster atm

Not a bad team so far. Just finished with Olivia and battled Nihilego

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh, it wasn't my favorite either, some awkward parts, some that were touching and what got my attention was seeing Trixie's Dad, though at first I thought I was seeing things xD
Rick and Morty cameo aside, that was probably my favorite part, too. Was nice to see his relation to her got confirmed quickly instead of just leaving it in the air for speculation for some time.

I'm absolutely expecting and hoping for an episode where that relation gets explored either later this season or next season (a member of the show's staff didn't just not specify, but actually even questioned if the character knew he has a daughter or not, so there's that).

I approve seeing this precious one right here. :3

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms xD I decided to take a pic of the stuff I have currently regarding MLP:
View attachment 145749
XD I dunno if the stuff can be recognized. I made the image too small. I had a Zecora and Gilda, but after my parents re-arranged my shelf, i lost them both.
From that pic, I can see a whole lot of figures (including one of Vinyl Scratch) and a Spike plush. Nice stuff!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
From that pic, I can see a whole lot of figures (including one of Vinyl Scratch) and a Spike plush. Nice stuff!
Thank you! ^U^

xD Yeah, most of the stuff is from second hand sales. The most recent ones was the Tempest Vs. Twilight figure (I was hoping to find Guardians of Harmony's Nightmare, but that one was the only thing left and it was REALLY good, and I got a discount because the box was damaged). I think Vinyl is the one that I have found more stuff of, specifically a cellphone case, a not-new Funko, the McD Toy, and the Equestria Girls mini from a Fallas store. I think you also saw the Luna/Nightmare lunchbox, it has a poster and a lot of cards from the trading card game, i haven't opened it in a while!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Black, bonus if it is long.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I approve seeing this precious one right here. :3

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms xD I decided to take a pic of the stuff I have currently regarding MLP:
View attachment 145749
XD I dunno if the stuff can be recognized. I made the image too small. I had a Zecora and Gilda, but after my parents re-arranged my shelf, i lost them both.
Thanks! Will be evolving it soon and this is the first generation since Gen 3 that I actually like ALL of the starters instead of 2 or 1

Already have my Sun and Ultra Sun teams planned at the moment so we'll see how it goes.

Sun: Incineroar, Alolan Muk, Golisopod, Bewear or Type: Null, Tsarenna, Alolan Ninetales

US: Decidueye, Toxpex, Umbreon, Crabommable, Magneone, Slowking (I've never used Slowking so it'll be nice to try something new)

If Umbreon doesn't work for US, I can switch it with Zoroark, another Pokemon I haven't used before

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah that was what I feared for the show. They DID had a short clip where they killed Maggie I think to fool with us to make us not think Abe and Glenn were getting Lucille'd

In the comic, Michonne mentioned that she left her two girls behind because she was at work when the apocalypse. The comics never showed what happened to her in-between the time jump so the game filled some information in with Michonne joining Oceanside for a bit and had hallucinations and suicidal thoughts because of failing to protect her daughters. Pete pulled her through it and made it out okay. Now the Commonwealth, that's where Michonne found her eldest daughter still alive as the younger one died from not doing what the group asked her to. The oldest one went on a rage and killed all in that group for revenge. So the two were reunited and I'm not sure if Michonne will stay with her group or if she will stay with her daughter, finding her at last.

Nick's death pretty much caught a lot of people off guard because the way how he was written was viewed as the person who will survive the show and make it to the end. Now I'm not sure other than Morgan unless he leaves to go back to TWD. Last week's episode was ****ty with Alicia like WTF was she thinking?

Doesn't really matter to me because I look for personality instead of one's outer beauty. But I have a strange attraction towards anyone who have grey hair and isn't in their 60's. Guess I find the color fascinating and all

that’s pretty ******* for michonne andher daughters. I didn’t know that was the backstory for her in the time jump. It’s pretty in depth so maybe we could see it in the show with carl’s death prolonging her into these thoughts as well.
I think she will probably stay with her daughter for some time till **** goes down.

As for Nick I thought he would probably love too till the end.

And at this point I feel Alicia should join him. That was a **** move with absolutely no reason for her to shoot John. I’m curious as to what will happen next.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
just say half so it can also work on maos with more than 4 enemies and Rival Domains/Grand Conquests.

"Corrin, I don't feel so good" -Azura, at the end of Birthright
"Chrom, I don't feel so good..." - Robin, at the end of Awakening
"The entire time I knew Micaiah, she only ever had one goal: to wipe away half of the Mounted units, and bring balance to the meta."
"Sword Reinhardt, I don't feel so good..."

I'm gonna stop before I go overboard with the IW memes.

Today, I'm gonna feel so good that I'll accidentally clone myself!

D

Deleted member

Blonde hair for women, brown hair for men.
They're still respectively my second favorites on the other gender.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Total Biscuit passed away.
Didn't follow his work, but I did follow his struggle.

RIP bro.

Knowing me, it was either letting my thoughts and opinions flow through or keep them bottled in until they make me a ticking rage bomb.

I didn't want the latter to happen, so...
I feel you man. Got some things like that myself, had to journal it out of me. Just...sometimes there's **** that adds more stress than it relieves, you know?

It can still be distilled to "Shiny, please get help," though. And that message isn't wrong.

Shiny, my two cents, and I mean this with no insult or malice - please, get help. We want better for you. Professionals can get you what we can't.

Redheads, natural shades.

After that, darker natural shades, primary dyed colors.

I'd like to think it's not a point of contention. Empirical evidence though - looking back, everyone I've been with has been either brunette or black-haired.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And I swear, if you like this post without reading it, that might be the last straw that'll break the camel's back for me. In fact, don't even like this post, just so I'd know you're serious and actually read all of my post. I don't wanna find out that I lost half an hour writing this only for it to be ignored.
upload_2018-5-24_21-11-15.png

Why am I not even surprised?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

My Ultra Moon roster also Had Primarina, Noivern, and Vikavolt on it.
Though for me, my other 3 were Toxapex, Malamar, and Klefki.

It was an even Gen 6/7 split.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I mean it's nothing wrong to get attention. But if getting attention by saying you are being ignored or trying to make people sympathize you.... That's not gonna work... At least here.

If I remember correctly there is a thread for seeking some real life help... But that could be just me....

And I am checking KYM (a great website to diminish depression, sort of)

Why nobody ever post this?
@Flight

saving this
The drama ain't worth the catharsis at this point.

Don't do it man, just let it go.
seconded
Total Biscuit passed away.
:( ****....

um.....is none an answer?

i mean...i don't reallly care at all :V its hair, i don't really get why people even care about its color
Gender and hair color tend to be some of the last things that come to my mind when it comes to attraction.

As such, I'm honestly fine with whatever they have for their hair. Or even no hair at all.

That's a pretty boring response, I know, but whatever.
uni pretty much said my answer to it lol

D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary

Alright, dude. You're starting to have some big, legitimate problems.
I know....
Getting angry at Yellow because people call him a cinnamon roll instead of you is the stupidest, pettiest reason I've seen someone get angry for. Especially since you often denied it whenever we called you that way or anything similar, like saying you're innocent. But oh, now that you're no longer the center of the spotlight, you're begging for attention, begging to be called the same things you'd always deny just so we'd talk about you instead. Like, are you for real, dude?
I was not mad at yellow, I was jealous.
Speaking of which, the very fact that you tried to hog all the attention because of Yellow and Cori becoming, well, more than just friends... That's just rude, dude. That's like trying to convince your parents to buy YOU presents when it's your sibling's birthday! It's a rude, selfish, jerkass move that will both anger us and straight up offend and/or hurt the recent lovebirds. Nothing good can come out of it other than your very own satisfaction of satiating your hunger for attention. It benefits yourself and ONLY yourself at the expense of others and that kind of thing is one that I NEVER support nor encourage.
I know, I am a rude jerk. I should of thought about that..
And it's not the only time you got angry for something stupid this week. Remember Mythra? You legit got super mad at him for what again? Oh right, because he ninja'd you! I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous. Yes, he did a joke before that offended you the other day, which I'm pretty sure he apologized for, yet you clearly didn't move on and seem to lash out on him or make it seem like he bullies you at any chance you can take, no matter how nonsensical the reason is. That's a big problem because, even if you can't move on, you should at least respect him for being sorry, especially since he never meant any harm in the first place.
I overreacted there. ALSO HE DID NOT APOLOGIZE FOR IT! HE ONLY APOLOGIZED ABOUT THAT STUPID JOKE.
I know he did not mean any harm for it, but still....
And that "only E3 can calm me down" line? Yeah... I'd stop bashing on your junkie cousin because it's pretty obvious that you're just as addicted to video games as he is to pot, more specifically Smash since almost every other game you play ends up boring you. And today wasn't the only time this happened. Remember when you first said you were depressed around February? You do, don't you? Well, remember how, on March 8th, the reveal of a certain game suddenly and miraculously made you think you no longer had depression? Because I definitely remember that day.
Yes, I did. I feel like E3 will soften my attitude, I hope so.
I didn't say anything back then because I wanted you to have your happy moment, but I think a mere game reveal would definitely not nearly be enough to be a cure for something as big as depression, especially one that reveals basically nothing at all. This was proven by your behavior in the past few weeks;, which was mostly beating yourself up constantly even when not necessary. You clearly still have depression and that trailer did absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
It did nothing... I feel like E3 is the only thing, but I could be wrong.
But it still made you happy, like how you claim E3 is the only thing that can calm you today. As such, it's very obvious that video games are very likely one of the only things that can grant you any happiness, which is proof that you have a deep addiction to them that is close to reaching destructive levels. And things only got worse since you got into SmashBoards, giving you another thing to be addicted about; us. When you openly claim that you spend more time with nobodies in the Internet than any member of your family, there's a problem. When you do absolutely nothing to fix that, it's an even bigger problem.
I am trying to fix it, I just can not do it that well.
And there's the insanely low self-esteem issues. Almost every time you screw up, the same pattern happens; you insult yourself, you set up a pity party to hog all the attention, then repeat the cycle until it either works or you get too tired and need to sleep, whichever happens first. It solves nothing at all and honestly, it's getting annoying. Really annoying. Seriously, please stop it.
I can not......
You've got a lot of things wrong, Shiny, and no way can a 14-year-old who is currently in a period of self-discovery can manage to fix any of these without some help. And by help, I don't mean us because none of us have any experience in the matter and the best we can do is to tell you to see someone who's competent on this kind of thing. No, I mean your friends, your family, a goddamn therapist, etc.
Help? Uhh..... I feel like they will not have a big effect. It is something, at least.
You need support, Shiny. Without it, things will either stay the same or get even worse.

And I swear, if you like this post without reading it, that might be the last straw that'll break the camel's back for me. In fact, don't even like this post, just so I'd know you're serious and actually read all of my post. I don't wanna find out that I lost half an hour writing this only for it to be ignored.
I read it now. My apologies.
Also...... uhh....
If people think I'm mean, cruel, merciless or anything similar for what I wrote above, I seriously don't care. I wanted to share my thoughts on the matter, regardless of what anyone would think of them.
You are not cruel. I like honesty.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I was not mad at yellow, I was jealous.
It doesn't really change my point.

It did nothing... I feel like E3 is the only thing, but I could be wrong.
Spoiler alert, you will be wrong.

Help? Uhh..... I feel like they will not have a big effect. It is something, at least.
Can't know until you tried.

And considering how you said it won't have a big effect, it's as clear as day that you never tried.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kid's really lucky that he plays mafia with us because otherwise, that'd have been what officially put him on my ignore list.
10 people are already ignoring me.
Go ignore me after the mafia if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Bayonetta is a pretty fun game. Though the random QTEs and confusing save system are a pain.

Boring answer but I could go with any hair color. Reddish brown may be my favorite.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That is not the attitude you should be having.
I agree, but at this point, why bother? Kid craves attention more than I crave tacos, and I'm really craving for some mother****ing tacos right now.

He's even trying to freaking pity my after finally making my patience snap (albeit unintentionally since he actually read most of my post). That's just... no.

Let's ignore him, then if things get worse, keep ignoring him. Maybe he'll finally wake up that way.

And if he doesn't, I just hope his family can save him.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I agree, but at this point, why bother? Kid craves attention more than I crave tacos, and I'm really craving for some mother****ing tacos right now.

He's even trying to freaking pity my after finally making my patience snap (albeit unintentionally since he actually read most of my post). That's just... no.

Let's ignore him, then if things get worse, keep ignoring him. Maybe he'll finally wake up that way.

And if he doesn't, I just hope his family can save him.
Honestly I'm glad you made that post cause I was close to doing one myself and mine probably wouldn't be as nice as yours

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom