• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

More or less tiring. Not particularly eventful. Yourself?
School was as usual.
I cleaned the house and my father wants to give me a gift, but I can not think of what gift!
Also I am going to play this weird game called... "Baldi's Basics in Education".

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
And looking at a certain someone's reply, it's no wonder I still have her blocked. Just the same old "holier than thou" attitude.

And yeah, mothers are weird.
Of course Mum's are weird, I don't share my hobbies with my Mum, cause she wouldn't follow. Plus I don't need her going through the Yuri stories I read, when some are NSFW.

Given Kamiya's common catchphrase is "Ask your mom", I wonder what his mother is like.
Probably means his mother is where he got his habit of blocking him from. I honestly can't help but picture his Mum as constantly closing the door on him, when he asks something who's Mario when he was 10.

Good remix but I present you a counterpoint
:^)
WHAT A GOOD SONG!!!!

Caps lock cause Asta is always yelling in the anime. :troll:

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Of course Mum's are weird, I don't share my hobbies with my Mum, cause she wouldn't follow. Plus I don't need her going through the Yuri stories I read, when some are NSFW.[/SPOILER]
Nah, it would be more awkward if a mother were to read some Sonamy fanfiction. Spicy.

Kamiya: Can I go out and see some cute girls?

Mrs. Kamiya: Blocked.
I got a good one.

Kamiya: Can I become a video game director for my career?

Mr and Mrs Kamiya: Blocked

And the started the beginning of his career and the years of him blocking insects.

Starlight_Lily

Nah, it would be more awkward if a mother were to read some Sonamy fanfiction. Spicy.
Is now a good time to mention my sister read my fanfiction? :v

Though it was none of my spicy Yuri fanfictions. I will one day finish writing my Precure crossover grand epic, that has 100 chapters of fluff and about 20 pages dedicated to the actual plot.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wonder if his dad blocked him, or anyone else in his family did :V
I really wonder.

Kamiya: Dad, can I go play with my video games?

Mr. Kamiya: Blocked.

Kamiya: Can you be my valentine's date?

The girl in Kamiya's class: Blocked.

Kamiya: Can I have Bayonetta AND Wonder Red in Smash?

Sakurai: Blocked.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Is now a good time to mention my sister read my fanfiction? :v

Though it was none of my spicy Yuri fanfictions. I will one day finish writing my Precure crossover grand epic, that has 100 chapters of fluff and about 20 pages dedicated to the actual plot.
Oooooooh. I like where this is going.

But I doubt it would be of use. She would have zero context of what Precure is other than saying "Are those two girls are in love?".

Starlight_Lily

Oooooooh. I like where this is going.

But I doubt it would be of use. She would have zero context of what Precure is other than saying "Are those two girls are in love?".
Yeah, I'm never letting my sister see my Yuri fanfiction. She only read my Smash Bros fanfic, back when I was like 13, so it was full on cringe, and she did it while I wasn't looking.

I've learned never let you siblings see your early writings, cause they will use it as blackmail

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
We interrupt this program to bring you...something you've probably been waiting on for a while.

The idea of them going with the Games as a Service model is an idea I've been thinking about recently, though I'm not sure if it's one they'd go through with. I'm not a developer or anything but I think an individual fighting game character would be more work than a new Splatoon weapon or ARMS character...but then again Overwatch follows a similar model, so who knows? Plus it's the less "safe" version anyway, so there's that.

Props for Celica by the way. I'm glad your usage of Twilight of the Gods foreshadowed it. Pretty much the same concept I've always been envisioning, so that's awesome. You echo my thoughts on Steve as well. And honestly I think the "Metroidvania on Ice" leak may have some teeth to it, so Ridley is all cool in my book.

Only thing is even in a Games as a Service model, I think Little Mac would be in the base game since he exudes western appeal, but I digress. :v

All in all I'd give it a "You sold me on Mii Mage when you brought up the Merric costume and I'll be severely disappointed when that doesn't happen now"/10

Starlight_Lily

Just picturing this scene with Cure Lily's mother in bed reading the fanfiction made it funnier than it should.
Don't picture that, she really isn't like me. For starters she actually has social skills that aren't level negative a billion.

Also have a nice Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card remix everyone.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Baldi's Basics is actually a little bit scary.
I am not a fan of some creepy pixelated man chasing me with a meter stick.
It is honestly scarier than most horror games.
I do not know, you just being so alone and the random surprises everywhere..... And when he gets you, it makes this noise which gives you a shock.
Though most horror games, I watch.
I already know that this game is scarier than FNAF based on my opinion, and I do not even play nor watch FNAF.
I am not saying this should be everyone's opinion, it is just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I hope Sonic Boom isn't cancelled for good. Season 2's writing was fantastic.

There's enough material for a 3rd season if they wanted to make it happen.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Baldi's Basics is actually a little bit scary.
I am not a fan of some creepy pixelated man chasing me with a meter stick.
It is honestly scarier than most horror games.
I do not know, you just being so alone and the random surprises everywhere..... And when he gets you, it makes this noise which gives you a shock.
Though most horror games, I watch.
I already know that this game is scarier than FNAF based on my opinion, and I do not even play nor watch FNAF.
I am not saying this should be everyone's opinion, it is just my opinion.
Question, why do early educational games got to be creepy as ****?

D

Deleted member

Question, why do early educational games got to be creepy as ****?
I do not want a creepy demon man with a stick chasing me throughout the hallway.
All the horror games try to be scary, but they do not faze me. This one actually does a little bit. And I have seen a lot of horror games on YouTube.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I do not want a creepy demon man with a stick chasing me throughout the hallway.
All the horror games try to be scary, but they do not faze me. This one actually does a little bit. And I have seen a lot of horror games on YouTube.
Even Slenderman and Jeff the Killer?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just finished my preorder for Switch version of Crash there earlier today.

But the question is do I have the preorder Spyro too for the Micro Blocks because a Switch port hasn't been announced plus I don't want to get Spyro.
From what I can tell, you get the Crash Micro Blocks for pre-ordering Crash, and the Spyro Micro Blocks for pre-ordering Spyro.

D

Deleted member

Even Slenderman and Jeff the Killer?
Yes.
I have seen Slenderman and Jeff the Killer's story and games.

Also I thought I was safe inside a classroom near the door, but that guy GOT ME somehow.
I thought he avoided those.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have a FEH related question for you guys.

I realize that, while I currently have some pretty decent Fliers (namely, Michalis, Cordelia, and Valter), I haven't really considered making a flier team very much. Part of this is because I don't have any red fliers at 5 stars, which is understandable, considering there only 5 total within the entire game. Of those, two of them are seasonals(Halloween Nowi and New Years Camilla), and one of them is 5 star locked (Elincia).

That just leaves Palla and Caeda as the only two I have. Of those two, I am partially interested in Caeda, since she can get a unique weapon. I have just recently gotten to another 20,000 feathers, meaning that I feel like promoting someone soon, and I do have a +4 Caeda at 4 stars (I'm not quite sure why I merged them together either lol). As for their stats, they currently have:
HP: 17
Atk: 15
Spd: 11
Def: 5
Res: 12

Now, because merges give stat boosts, I'm not sure what her IVs are, and I am curious if they are any good. In addition to that, I currently have 260 Divine Dew, and I'm not sure if that's going to be enough to give her the Wing Sword, let alone refine it.

So the question is should I promote her or not? I'm thinking of making a flier team of her, Cordelia*, Valter*, and Michalis atm, since I don't really have a flier team at the moment. Thanks in advance.

*I will probably replace one of them with F!Morgan or Bride!Ninian if I end up getting either (or both) of those two.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Leave Jeff the Killer and Slenderman in 2006 where they belong.

Too bad Hollywood is making a film for the latter that will be a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom