• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Time to see how crazy Del's mind can be. :p

... As soon as I'm done catching up with other channels I subbed to.
The really crazy part is that I still reeled myself in for this one. A lot of the predictions are out there, but still based on stuff that could realistically happen.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Remind me again why sour skittles are better?
As a professional Skittles muncher, Sour Skittles are actually amazing. Though harder to find compared to normal Skittles.

Spicy Skittles are sinful though, by virtue of having spice involved in the equation.

D

Deleted member

....sure thank me :V

yea, he is :tired: know a lotta cinnamon rolls

also gonna drag LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf here again to participate in this :p
I imagine you tugging LoneKonWolf's shirt saying "Come on, big bro!!!!!" and LoneKonWolf saying "Get away from me you brat.". :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Well, my sister wants me to clean the house, considering nobody wants to do it.
Ehhh.... I will do it.
more like something like this lol
This made me smile. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm speedrunning Kirby Does His Taxes but Dedede won't accept Kirby's forms before the end of the week.

How can I find who to give them to early? How deep does the lore go?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Finally ****ing free from an undeserved week long Twitter suspension. Because I guess "bullying" a toxic troll is considered against the rules. lol

Meanwhile, my mom is a ****ing poser thinking she can be a naturist like me. I do think this is out of character for her and somewhat worrying.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Finally ****ing free from an undeserved week long Twitter suspension. Because I guess "bullying" a toxic troll is considered against the rules. lol

Meanwhile, my mom is a ****ing poser thinking she can be a naturist like me. I do think this is out of character for her and somewhat worrying.
grey topics and stuff aussie :V many see bullying a bullier as still bullying or even worse, know that hard from childhood, rules can be a ***** to punish victims :V

also...thats....kinda freaky O-o
I forgot who started it, but does sound familiar. I do remember you constantly reconfirming it.
sounds like you already have your answer then :p
If you gave Natz~ Natz~ a hug, than it would make my day.
....konnie hateshugs though :V

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
New Finally ****ing free from an undeserved week long Twitter suspension. Because I guess "bullying" a toxic troll is considered against the rules. lol
well ****ing duh its aginst the rules. being a bully to a bully doesnt make you right. Just makes you another bully and id say that a suspension is the right thing to do to a bully

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

It's not really a good idea to just assume she's a poser. She might legitimately feel that way, or maybe she's trying to connect with you.

Best course of action is to leave her be because if she's not serious, she'll stop eventually.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
If you gave Natz~ Natz~ a hug, than it would make my day.
I don't even know you.

And pass.
sounds like you already have your answer then :p
. . . Hmph.
I think it all started with someone confusing Katt and I for a couple. :chuckle:
. . . I believe me and you are on different topics. I was talking the conclusion people brought on that sin quiz we bring up every now and then. And people have reaffirmed me as a cinnamon roll since. That I believe was brought up by emcee and I believe some user named coricus If I remember the posts correctly that you showed me.

D

Deleted member

Maybe she is trying to appeal to you as ChikoLad said.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
It's not really a good idea to just assume she's a poser. She might legitimately feel that way, or maybe she's trying to connect with you.

Best course of action is to leave her be because if she's not serious, she'll stop eventually.
Well I guess I can take your advise.

Seriously I know that the phrase "mothers want to be everything their daughters are", but this is a whole new level.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf , make sure you show affection to your little sister.
Kon? Showing affection to Katt?

. . . I believe me and you are on different topics. I was talking the conclusion people brought on that sin quiz we bring up every now and then. And people have reaffirmed me as a cinnamon roll since
OH RIGHT, THAT THING!

Geez, that was forever ago lol

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The intent is there at least.
Never finished XB1 and have no interest in XB2 really, but I have to say....

If X gets ported to the Switch I'd really consider getting it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And looking at a certain someone's reply, it's no wonder I still have her blocked. Just the same old "holier than thou" attitude.

And yeah, mothers are weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom