• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

So it will share the fate of many Dragon Quest games and be Japan only. Though I thought the international versions were announced already.
The PS4 versions are. The Switch ports that came out at launch back in March of last year are not.

DQ in general is much more localization friendly now. We're getting DQXI this year after all.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hey guys, you know how people say Flanders on the Simpsons was flanderized into a religious zealot in the newer episodes of the Simpsons. Well here's prove he was a zealot before that:

And this is clearly from what the fans deem the good years, cause Mod is still alive. So Ned's always been pretty intolerant on other people's believes in the Simpsons canon.

The Gamers are at it again

"How DARE those darn Liberal SJWs at Dice put WOMEN in my games."

*Bangs head on desk*

Really? Really they are whining about this?

The PS4 versions are. The Switch ports that came out at launch back in March of last year are not.

DQ in general is much more localization friendly now. We're getting DQXI this year after all.
Oh, so the Switch version is the one stuck in Japan then. That kind of also makes me feel a international release of DQ Heroes should be released already though, cause the translation work, has pretty much been done.

D

Deleted member

funny but red does rock the tactician clothes better :p
Yes, I know he is more Robin, but that picture was made based off the joke.

Also is Yellowlord the new cinnamon roll? I can accept that fact. I will try to be nice all the time, but I will stumble. A lot.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
At this point they're removing every thing that gave me a reason to get it.
Lucky for me I more got it for custom titles and to be able to view Smashboards on any device I want without lagging from the adpocalypse, LOL

D

Deleted member

Guys...
I made the world's most awful thing.
fancy man - Copy - Copy (2).png
"NINTENZONE 6.0 WILL SHOCK YOU! *NOT CLICKBAIT*"

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Mighty No. 9 is a weird game. The mechanics feel really good but the level design and boss design are so sloppy and amateurish.

Not feeling particularly motivated to finish it today.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>Have parents that have little trust in their 27 y/o daughter

>be the youngest sibling to stick up for oldest sibling and tell them to have more trust in their older kid or just stay out of he business if they have such little trust for her

>have them be mad for sticking up for your own sibling
Me:
guess thats a lost cause

Last edited:

Chrono.

Mighty No. 9 is a weird game. The mechanics feel really good but the level design and boss design are so sloppy and amateurish.

Not feeling particularly motivated to finish it today.
That's why you play Mighty Gunvolt Burst instead. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
>Have parents that have little trust in their 27 y/o daughter

>be the youngest sibling to stick up for oldest sibling and tell them to have more trust in their older kid or just stay out of he business if they have such little trust for her

>have them be mad for sticking up for your own sibling
Me: guess thats a lost cause
Good. You should stick up for your siblings.

How many you got?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That's why you play Mighty Gunvolt Burst instead. :p
I might get it one day, I just got MN9 for pocket change because of a sale + PS Plus discount a while ago and decided to play it because I've just been replaying older games all day. As far as Mega Man-esque games go, I'm just waiting for X Collection and Mega Man 11 itself this year.

In other news...

Chrono.

The intent is there at least.

Starlight_Lily

1 blood sister and few paternal half-brothers/half-sisters from my dads 1st marrage.

Of course I stick up for my blood sister more since, you know, blood siblings but I care for my half siblings too
But half-siblings are related to you by one of your blood parents :V

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I might get it one day, I just got MN9 for pocket change because of a sale + PS Plus discount a while ago and decided to play it because I've just been replaying older games all day. As far as Mega Man-esque games go, I'm just waiting for X Collection and Mega Man 11 itself this year.

In other news...

Bah gawd not more Crash merch!

I MUST HAVE IT

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
But half-siblings are related to you my one of your blood parents :V
guess it depends whether or not sure determines them to be family or not :V at least thats the deciding factor for me, who ya consider family not just by blood

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Get some good character designers first
and learn how to make X2 not mediocre like X1

Starlight_Lily

Music to my ears. Get me a Xenoblade X sequel please.

guess it depends whether or not sure determines them to be family or not :V at least thats the deciding factor for me, who ya consider family not just by blood
Yeah, I know the philosophical meaning of family, but when someone says Blood relative, that generally means someone who you share DNA with.

If they share the same father they’re half siblings, tomato paste.
I know that half-siblings means that, but pretty sure its also used for siblings that just share the same mother as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In other news...

Crash looks traumatized. :lol:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Music to my ears. Get me Xenoblade 2 sequel please.

Yeah, I know the philosophical meaning of family, but when someone says Blood relative, that generally means someone who you share DNA with.

I know that half-siblings means that, but pretty sure its also used for siblings that just share the same mother as well.
But we were talking about Obobo that’s why I said father..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom