• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
No, its been improving since my ribs recovered, back to be in the office again since the explosion and back to work. Though having about a month or so of time off to catch back on up to the world was rather relieving. Life flies by you if you aren't to careful of it.
I'm glad to know you're doing better on that, Lone. Also, nice to meet you! :)

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

I'm glad to know you're doing better on that, Lone. Also, nice to meet you! :)
Hello. . . Whoever you are.
That's because there's a Uni keeping a leash on her
Well. Thank you on that, interesting you of all people can be trusted on that. Still thankful
When Kon shows up, she breaks free

:V
Noticed, almost like and instinctual drive gets unleashed.
Was that intentional, brother of Natz? :p
I'll let you decide.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hello. . . Whoever you are.
I'm basically one of Natz's friends on here. She can be quite silly and funny at times, but she's overall really nice and friendly on here from what I've seen!

Of course, I understand how you feel about her, being her brother and all, but the fact you make breakfast for her every morning shows you still care for her in my opinion.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

I'm basically one of Natz's friends on here. She can be quite silly and funny at times, but she's overall really nice and friendly on here from what I've seen!

Of course, I understand how you feel about her, being her brother and all, but the fact you make breakfast for her every morning shows you still care for her in my opinion.
Alright then. I'm Kon, thats about it from me just someone.

She's just a nuisance who loves to cause and create problems. Call it instinct and duty at this point. Afterall she'll starve or self destroy on her own.
Takes a crazy to understand and restrain another crazy ;V

And no problem.
Understood. Back to my coffee.
Yeah, felt like a whiplash lol
Whiplash for you, daily life for me. Shes just grown used to you so you don't often see that utter craze depravity side.
I think that means yes :p
Meh.
Exactly.
I think he should kindly tell Natz~ that she needs improvement.

Ah well.

Also LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf is work treating you good?
Good luck talking to a wall. Many don't listen, and the only way to change something is to force it.
Knowing Katt, she'd just ignore it and either watch anime, play video games or just mess around with Internet pals like yours truly :p
Incorrect. The correct answer is instead humiliation and tormenting.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Alright then. I'm Kon, thats about it from me just someone.

She's just a nuisance who loves to cause and create problems. Call it instinct and duty at this point. Afterall she'll starve or self destroy on her own.
To be honest, the fact you simply called her a brat earlier (which Stoopid mentioned) means you at least hold her in higher regard then that. In addition, perhaps you could help teach her on how to cook stuff? I don't think it's impossible. :o

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Here's a question.

As a guilty pleasure, have you ever watched any super ugu kawai animes just to get the cheap emotional boost from the cutesy parts?
If you mean Girl only club anime? That's the main genre of anime I watch, and its no guilty pleasure. I'll gladly watch shows that have subtext so I ca

Todoroki was just an example to other psychological issues like Momo's self-esteem issues or Deku's Mental Trauma Party™.
That is true, though I feel Deku is probably the most mentally unstable. He's way to destructive, Todoroki's complete detachment at least means he's not going to die from self inflicted wounds.

I've caught up with every season but Data Squad, via Netflix. Hulu for whatever reason is forcing payments to rent Data Squad. I mean, a permanent payment for the entire season is one thing, but renting? Bleh.
Data Squad is actually a pretty good season. Or at least I thought it was.

I just realized most Digimon shows could count as Isekai anime.

To varying degrees anyway.

DigiHarem anime when.
Yeah, let's keep harem genre out of Digimon please.

Is smashboards still THE place smashers go to still? Just curious...

I remember going to the public library to lurk smashboards WAY back in the day.
Yes and no. With the internet being wide open now its caused the Smash fanbase to basically scatter across the net.

Ever had this happen to you? I was looking for something. I knew exactly where it was but no matter what I did I could not find it.

I walked out of the room and walked back, and it was right there. The place I knew it was and the place I looked. Right friggin' there.
Happens to me all the time. Forget where my wallet is, even though I know I put it on the side so I don't lose it.

Playstation CEO just said the PS4 is entering the final phase of it's life cycle.

It's time, guys.

View attachment 145479
View attachment 145481
To soon for PS5 I feel.

If The bottom version happens
Rip Nintendo Switch fans....
Wait a minute....

And here's Octoling girl losing poses

The gatling and dualie post are the ones where Octoling doesn't just feel on to her knees...
And gatling one is my fav.
Not really, Nintendo and Sony competed with the PS1 and N64 both can exist at the same time. And Nintendo has Mario.

It doesn't seem that old.

Moreover, call me petty but...

I kinda don't want PS5 to be another huge success.

PS4 Era Sony started to get kinda ****ty.
Well, its understandable to want a company to suffer the consequences of ****ty business decisions, and well Sony did suffer during the PS3, that price tag, so when Sony has gotten to big for its boots, it usually bites them in the ass.

The infamous Chinese leaker says the Kanto/150 only thing is fake lol.

The ride never ends.

EDIT: Also, one of the big animators involved with the Pokemon anime tweeted that the layout for the next series is starting.

For comparison's sake, when XYZ was ending, they posted the exact same thing in May of that year. The SM anime started months later to coincide with the release of the 3DS games.

So this could be big.

On the other hand, Pokemon XY and XYZ were treated as different series in Japan. So this could also be more Alola.

EDIT 2:
On the Chinese leaker thing.
Style shift in the anime again? Wonder what it will look. And glad the 150 leak is likely to be fake.

I heard about that. That's one rumor I'm hoping is real.

No just 150.

Hell, there is no reason to pull a FRLG again.

I'm the VERY LEAST, allow friggin' Crobat and the evolutions.
Don't you mean your happy the 150 leak is now probably dead?

It will because Sony always wins.

Nintendo's next system will be Super Switch (or Switch 2), which will sell considerably less than its predecessor like NES -> SNES, Game Boy -> GBA, DS -> 3DS, and Wii -> Wii U. I don't know about Microsoft. Maybe up the price for paid online to $100 because it's so worth it and they focus on that more than hardware sales.
Lower sales doesn't always mean no success.

Parden me, being petty. I hope sony does Copy Nintendos switch design just so I can see the backlash of it happening
There's backlash to every company when they announce consoles.

They'll be backlash, but at the same time? They'll be equally annoying gamers who think touching a Nintendo system is cooties and childish or they have the ''**** Nintendo" mentality for no real reason. They. Will. Eat. It. Up.

It'll be the greatest thing since slice bread to them.
Biggest problem with console fanboys, always ****ting on rivals and always acting like their console is the best no matter what.

Welp. The ZUCC is getting questioned by European Parliment. Can't wait to see how the world's most famous Automaton handles the situation. And by that I mean I'm very slightly unnerved.
I thought he was scheduled to appear in the UK parliament first? Or did that already happen.

So what's go--

*reads the page*

Welp, I'd rather not get involved in this one. All I'm gonna say is I've never been drunk, and never want to experience it because I fear what my drunk personality would be (and I've been noticing it's more of a flirting drunk when I'm buzzed). So while I'm not crazy about alcohol like most people my age, I'm gonna say it's okay IF you're in a safe environment and with people you trust your life with.
Same reason as to why I don't drink, don't need to know what my drunk persona is/

When I'm drunk I get really flirty with everyone.
How jealous does that make your partner? :troll:

Okay so at E3, they reveal three newcomers for Smash: Torbjorn, Psyduck, and Lakitu.

Your reaction? Who would you main?
Who. Cool. Totally gonna main.

Also I will reanact the scene where Mario gets jobbed by 50 spiny shells once again.

Can speak from experience that drunkedness is essentially a removal of a filter.

You essentially will do things you want to do but wouldn't do if you weren't under the influence. I feel for a lot of people it can be sort of an excuse to act a certain way but for others it can be a loss of control. This is why some people get excessively violent when they drink. They already have a violent disposition but they are able to keep it in check when sober.

Needless to say I've done some regrettable things while drunk. But most regrettable was the money I've spent on alcohol several years ago. I've all but quit drinking and mainly leave it to certain occassions.
I really don't want my filter removed then, you'd basically hear no end to my political rants, and how much I despise the Republican party in the USA and the Conservative party in the UK.

What you thought I'd do nothing but talk Yuri? I already do that all the time, so why would a filter need to be removed? :p

NintenZone?

More like DrunkenZone :troll:
The zone where you get to me Drunken boxing masters :p

i started drinking coffee when I was little, I have a bit of a caffine addiction pff
So, did it give Sonic levels of speed when you were a child? :troll:

So I was ****ing around with Shindanmaker and saw a magical girl generater and said **** it
magical girl Animalᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗCrosser
theme: Lolita
motif: Flowers
weapon: a crossbow
Colours: crimson + lavender
magical girl Professor Pumpkaboo (forgot the space. Apparently that made a difference)
theme: Oriental
motif: vines
weapon: fans
Colours: pastel blue + cherry
Oh neat, I'm going to try these out.

Why wouldn't you? :V
Why stab you, when @Natz~ can just set you on fire again? :V

Come on Nintendo, Just release the octolings already. Im losing intrest in the game
They seem to specifically doing it so that when the DLC drops it will be right when you lose interest, so they can drag you back in. :troll:

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

To be honest, the fact you simply called her a brat earlier (which Stoopid mentioned) means you at least hold her in higher regard then that. In addition, perhaps you could help teach her on how to cook stuff? I don't think it's impossible. :o
Last time i did, she burnt water.
Been a few months, iirc
Communicating perhaps, but i do pop up in discord about once a week. Either way fair enough.

D

Deleted member

If you mean Girl only club anime? That's the main genre of anime I watch, and its no guilty pleasure. I'll gladly watch shows that have subtext so I ca

That is true, though I feel Deku is probably the most mentally unstable. He's way to destructive, Todoroki's complete detachment at least means he's not going to die from self inflicted wounds.

Data Squad is actually a pretty good season. Or at least I thought it was.

Yeah, let's keep harem genre out of Digimon please.

Yes and no. With the internet being wide open now its caused the Smash fanbase to basically scatter across the net.

Happens to me all the time. Forget where my wallet is, even though I know I put it on the side so I don't lose it.

To soon for PS5 I feel.

Not really, Nintendo and Sony competed with the PS1 and N64 both can exist at the same time. And Nintendo has Mario.

Well, its understandable to want a company to suffer the consequences of ****ty business decisions, and well Sony did suffer during the PS3, that price tag, so when Sony has gotten to big for its boots, it usually bites them in the ***.

Style shift in the anime again? Wonder what it will look. And glad the 150 leak is likely to be fake.

Don't you mean your happy the 150 leak is now probably dead?

Lower sales doesn't always mean no success.

There's backlash to every company when they announce consoles.

Biggest problem with console fanboys, always ****ting on rivals and always acting like their console is the best no matter what.

I thought he was scheduled to appear in the UK parliament first? Or did that already happen.

Same reason as to why I don't drink, don't need to know what my drunk persona is/

How jealous does that make your partner? :troll:

Who. Cool. Totally gonna main.

Also I will reanact the scene where Mario gets jobbed by 50 spiny shells once again.

I really don't want my filter removed then, you'd basically hear no end to my political rants, and how much I despise the Republican party in the USA and the Conservative party in the UK.

What you thought I'd do nothing but talk Yuri? I already do that all the time, so why would a filter need to be removed? :p

The zone where you get to me Drunken boxing masters :p

So, did it give Sonic levels of speed when you were a child? :troll:

Oh neat, I'm going to try these out.

Why stab you, when @Natz~ can just set you on fire again? :V

They seem to specifically doing it so that when the DLC drops it will be right when you lose interest, so they can drag you back in. :troll:
I am getting tired of you putting huge walls of text without a spoiler. Keep it in a spoiler like what Stoopid does.

Also LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf
I think Yellowlord has a good thing about teaching your sister.
Also do not be a pessimist. Optimists usually get farther in life than pessimists.
Can you list what is good about your young sister Natz~ please?

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Well, I guess it depends on when you last taught her on how to cook. Maybe you can try again at this point? :o
If a human being can light a pot of water on fire and burn it, then it is in any legal definition impossible.

I am getting tired of you putting huge walls of text without a spoiler. Keep it in a spoiler like what Stoopid does.

Also LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf
I think Yellowlord has a good thing about teaching your sister.
Also do not be a pessimist. Optimists usually get farther in life than pessimists.
Can you list what is good about your young sister Natz~ please?
I'll pass thank you.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
If a human being can light a pot of water on fire and burn it, then it is in any legal definition impossible.
Well... if anything, even under those conditions, I don't think it would hurt to try doing that again with her. Maybe there's something new you could try to help her understand on how to boil water for the purposes of cooking something like pasta? :o

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think what is worrying me is that, some events can make a character so unlikeable, that no matter what freudian excuse they can have, the line have been crossed so far that it's not even a debate as to whatever they are a ****head or not.

Like, ****, we both know **** is a really touchy subject that you don't joke around if you are a little bit sane. Notably, I have seen alot of story using **** in bad fashion or shock value, which detract whatever quality they might have in the first place.

In my story for exemple, the creature fall in love with the hero after said hero saved her after she was going to commit suicide for reason then unknown.

After some days of them knowing better each other, the creature, not understanding what is right and wrong liek I said, decide to read the memories of the hero, who, due to tragic event, doesn't want to share them at all. He wake up, but the creature use her shapeshifting ability to make the hero fall in love with her against his will, and then have sex with him before making him forget the whole ordeal. Basically ****** him in a way.

The day after, he does remember, and he is understanbly ****ing piss, especially since the hero was in love with another woman, so getting **** by someone who you trusted higly enough, especially after you said you didn't want to share why you feel so horrible for the pass days. Is a really, really horrible act to do, imo.

Through, to note here, the creature does feel bad at this moment, even if they can't understand why since again, their morals and mentaly are so ****, they didn't understand the gravity of their action.

Especially because, before meeting the hero, they charmed and killed countless traveler on the planet they were, torturing even some of them to feel above someone else (kinda how some psychopath torture their victim to feel superior to others). Since the scientifst decided to test their new weapon by basically throwing on a abandoned planet and to survive for atleast 2 years~ alone and without ressource before they come back to take them back.

So really, does basically being broken in every way at birth can justify the horrible act you commited later on? Even when you know somewhere deep inside you how horrible what you have done? Some may say yes, others may say no, and that's what I want: a antagonist that make peoples debate about their action. And not just make them "lol, I am so evuls, I beat children, ohhhh" kind of evil.

...Through, between you and me, I think I can describe all of my rambling as, "does my ideas make sense in and out-universe?". Because, I kinda doubt alot about my ideas, even when I know I shouldn't. :/
Ok, quick tip: DON'T have a character you want to be sympathetic commit ****. Doesn't matter how you try to roll it, your readers won't accept it.
I think it could work if you didn't include the "to feel above someone else" and make it more like she doesn't understand how these boundaries work and the meanings of her actions, but that would require some cautious writing.

Overall, I really think one shouldn't try to touch the subject until they really feel comfortable enough with their writing skills. It's a subject that has to be treated heavily(if not, the audience reaction will probably be MUCH worse) and throws the whole story inside the road of Darker and Edgier.
@Shishœ

Sorry for quitting out right now, especially since it's probably not easy to make all sense of what I writted, but it's starting to be really late here, I have work tomorrow, and my writting is only going to get worse anyway. if I continue

So, be sure to know I will read whatever you post the morning after. I hope my previous post made sense (I am quit bad at explaining the overall point on this kind of stuff).
No problem, I understand. I love writing discussions like this so I look forward to continuing it later.

D

Deleted member

The more I stare at Shishœ's signature, the better it gets.

Also speaking of cooking... Everyone in my house is good at cooking except my younger sister ( she is too young ).

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
If you are the Katt of that relationship i have pity towards your sister.
No, my sister and I don't live together, so we don't actually torment each other. Your relationship just reminded me of my relationship with my sister as we were growing up.

Just give us X9 Capcom, you cowards.
Better idea, Capcom announces it, then cancels it like Legends 3, so the X fanbase feels the pain of having a game cancelled like the Legends fans do.:troll:

But I did.

Also if your that bothered by it Shiny you can just put me on ignore.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
If I got a penny for every time I said "Also" in this thread, I would be the first person to surpass a trillion dollars.

That is fine, but please do not be a pessimist.
Be an optimist. :)
Being realistic is neither mate.
I'll have you know that Natz was the reason my team was able to win in Mafia. :)
Congratulations, she has always been a deceitful brat.

Also i thought the mafia games they played in decisive games were dead.
Lol Natz told me about her cooking a while back.
She lights everything on fire.

Everything.

Is it really that hard to help her learn on how to cook? Do you specifically guide her step by step and allow her to watch you do them? :o
Yes.
No, my sister and I don't live together, so we don't actually torment each other. Your relationship just reminded me of my relationship with my sister as we were growing up.
I see. Me and my siblings still live together in a house just the three of us.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yo speaking of writing discussions...

I wanted to follow up from my villain discussion only expect this time I want to talk about a very popular trope in fictional works.

...The good ol' Heroic Sacrifice trope that many writers like to use. i.e. the hero sacrifice themselves to take down the villain for the greater good of everyone else.

How do you guys feel about them in general? Personally I think they're good when used at the right time but I absolutely hate it when a heroic sacrifice is done and the villain still lives after.

I believe TV Tropes dubbed this trope the Senseless Sacrifice. When the hero's sacrifice doesn't do jack and the villain is still fine afterwards.

It's such a worthless trope IMO. Even if it is intended for emotional effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom